Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1348304 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118117 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, it's mostly gay men who make pecker jokes..........your interest in other men's equipment puts you in that group.
So you support Gay marriage?? Next you'll tell us you're not a birfer or a racist!
See Jesus? See what we have to contend with?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118118 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Congress questioned the behavior of the agencies at Waco-moron.
You created a stupid itty bitty straw man.
You are really a putz who is throwing a tantrum because you got called on it.
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you cheer when the children burned at Waco?
Same agencies involved; same crap

----------

So who brought up the straw man, Jason?

You jumped the shark from Bundy to Waco.

You're too easy. Your stupidity causes you to trap yourself daily with many posters here. I've watched Woodtick and others spin you in circles for weeks!!
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118119 Apr 14, 2014
flack wrote:
LMAO!!!!
MESQUITE, Nev.- A day after blinking in a showdown on the range, federal land managers pledged to pursue efforts to resolve a conflict with a southern Nevada rancher who has refused to pay grazing fees for 20 years.
Bureau of Land Management spokesman Craig Leff said the agency would continue to try to resolve the matter involving rancher Cliven Bundy "administratively and judicially." Bundy owes more than $1 million in grazing fees, according to the bureau.
"The door isn't closed. We'll figure out how to move forward with this," he said Sunday. He declined to comment on possible options.
Bundy did not respond to requests for comment.
The fight between Bundy and the Bureau of Land Management widened into a debate about states' rights and federal land-use policy. Bundy does not recognize federal authority on land he insists belongs to Nevada. The debate over who is right became so heated that a self-described armed local militia has come to his aide.
cliven-bundy-484181373.jpg
Rancher Cliven Bundy poses for a photo outside his ranch house on April 11, 2014, west of Mesquite, Nevada. GEORGE FREY/GETTY IMAGES
However, even some of Bundy's own neighbors don't buy his arguments, reports CBS affiliate KLAS in Las Vegas.
"I feel that the rule of law supercedes armed militias coming in from all over the country to
Nevada rancher gets cattle backbout 400 head of cattle it had seized from Bundy back to him only hours after announcing a premature halt to the roundup due to safety concerns. The operation, expected to take
The several hundred cows gathered during the roundup were short of the BLM's goal of 900 cows that it says have been trespassing on U.S. land without required grazing permits for over 20 years.
Environmentalists accused the bureau of capitulating to threats of violence from armed Bundy supporters and urged them to pursue action against the rancher.
"The BLM has a sacred duty to manage our public lands in the public interest, to treat all users equally and fairly," said Rob Mrowka, senior scientist with the Center for Biological Diversity. "Instead it is allowing a freeloading rancher and armed thugs to seize hundreds of thousands of acres of the people'sde court
Say, didn't this guy fake his CV to get into Iowa State? How's my l'il girl doin', cracker?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118120 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, it's mostly gay men who make pecker jokes..........your interest in other men's equipment puts you in that group.
The above female claims to know what men talk about behind close doors.

I am a female also so I make NO assumptions
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118121 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose how it comes out would have a bearing on how funny it is.
You see? I leave you some good material once in a while... so to speak...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1118122 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
I think it's likely, however, that you've stumbled across the answer as to HOW man learned to walk upright...
And how we're able to swim in a straight line.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1118123 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
CBO: Obamacare Will Cost Less Than Projected, Cover 12 Million Uninsured People This Year
""WASHINGTON -- The Congressional Budget Office has released updated estimates on the Affordable Care Act's impact on both the budget and the health insurance industry. The findings show that the president's signature health care law is actually growing cheaper to implement, costing the government $5 billion less in 2014 than was previously projected. The law also is projected to cover more individuals than previously believed, owing, in part, to some broader workforce trends.""
$ 5 billion less than the $2 Trillion projected. And the insured 'projection' is to 2024.

ANY MORE JOKES?
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118124 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
See Jesus? See what we have to contend with?
Oh, I see alright, but it's pretty plain you're not strictly following my teachings for some reason?
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118125 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
And how we're able to swim in a straight line.
Damn straight... and FAST too...

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1118126 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet LBJ said it.
He was a white guy from Texas. He was a racist, like most white Americans.
You Teabaggers prove your racism daily.
In spite of this, he knew it was good for the Nation to pass Civil Rights legislation.
He was a complicated man, part saint, part sinner. Isn't everyone??
You've got a fertile imagination. I'll give you that.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1118127 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he's very cute... and HOW could he be related to me under these difficult circumstances... I don't get to talk with you anymore... are you ok?
I'm kinda', sorta', maybe ok. I think I'm just too crushed by the stupidity of those arrayed against us...they're hate crimes.
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118129 Apr 14, 2014
What happened to the turn the other cheek dictum? If you take you guys down off your crosses you need to be paying taxes on that property by rights...
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118130 Apr 14, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I'm kinda', sorta', maybe ok. I think I'm just too crushed by the stupidity of those arrayed against us...they're hate crimes.
It's daunting, no doubt. But as long as we stick together we can just bury ourselves under some blankets for a while and see if everything looks as dark when we come out? I worry about you... you're like the younger wife I never had... I love you, sweetie, I always will...

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1118131 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confident you didn't mean that the way it came out...
You can never by sure with him, Sweetie. He probably put that fist in there just for effect.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#1118132 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see alright, but it's pretty plain you're not strictly following my teachings for some reason?
At the risk of incurring your wrath, let me repeat: I'm a heathen.
Jesus Christ

Dallas, TX

#1118133 Apr 14, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
$ 5 billion less than the $2 Trillion projected. And the insured 'projection' is to 2024.
ANY MORE JOKES?
Sure, Iraq and Afghanistan...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118134 Apr 14, 2014
I know I have said it many times in the past but it certainly bears repeating: Rightwingers are dumb.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1118135 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
No, just illiterates.
Are you operating on the theory that if you throw enough dung around something will stick?

So tell us, is it traitorous to question the government or is this just another case of situational ethics-- only wrong when Obama is POTUS?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1118136 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
This is God, you are grounded. Knock off the BS
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1118137 Apr 14, 2014
Today's funny headline - Conservatives Rand Paul, Ted Cruz test U.S. presidential waters in New Hampshire

lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Richardfs 253,642
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruins 31,901
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 hr Into The Night 8,693
Garry wilson investment company 18 hr Michael Derman 3
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Thu Ozzie Malone 310,661
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Wed 123 say 201,847
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Feb 7 Mary 284
More from around the web