Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509234 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1118845 Apr 15, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Popularity For Obamacare Hits All-Time High In Latest ABC/Washington Post Poll
""The good news keeps pouring in for supporters of the Affordable Care Act. Heading into the final day to signup for an individual health plan in the federal and state marketplaces, a new poll was released by ABC News and the Washington Post that shows the popularity for the ACA at an all-time high. For the first time in the pollís history, more people have a favorable view of the health care law than those who oppose it.
In this most recent poll, 49% of Americans responded that they supported the ACA. Meanwhile, 48% said they were not in favor of the law. While this is hardly a huge difference, it does mark the first time that the poll has shown a net positive for the law in terms of popularity. Once before, in July 2012, the poll showed it even at 47-47. This also represented the overall high water mark for the law in this particular poll. The previous high was 48% in November 2009.""
----------
Teabaggers lose ..........AGAIN!!
I don`t know which is more GAY,you or your 2 dads.....
Progressive Retardation

Los Angeles, CA

#1118846 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more lie to add to your topix leading total. Not one person besides you has asked, LIAR. Your obsession is so comical and also very revealing about your lack of self control. I think you have a crush on me, are you a stalker. Hey idiot I'm a woman's man. Small fries like you tremble in my presence. For you to post monotonous crap every day and somehow actually think you are serving a purpose is a sad reflection on your miserable life. Tell us all about you graduating from Montana and your special Eed classes? Along with your glorious career in the Military, personally I would never have allowed an idiot like you to be my radio man, I don't believe you were ever one, you are way to dumb. So I'm sure that's another of your many lies. The obsessive GOOBER.
Did dem change that colostomy bag for you this morning? Maybe licked around the hole for a little clean up and satisfaction? Sick Bastard she and you are
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118847 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by other pigs feeding from the same trough....
Soo you and Roxlo are dining out tonight????

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118848 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
What is amazing is your continual claims that some alleged scientific studies were not discover to be junk science later.
The peer review board is only as good as the members on it.
What isa amazing is that you think because a few people cheated in their studies that all science is no longer valid.

New studies & new research makes new discoveries all the time.

But that does not mean we should ignore today's science.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118851 Apr 15, 2014
Progressive Retardation wrote:
<quoted text>Did dem change that colostomy bag for you this morning? Maybe licked around the hole for a little clean up and satisfaction? Sick Bastard she and you are
Poor baby, always trying to turn your self on, huh, pencil dic, no lead in there crybaby. So all of your heads are empty..BWAAAAA

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#1118852 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Correction;
Note to dave
What is amazing is your continual claims that some alleged scientific studies are never garbage. Some were not discover to be junk science later.
The peer review board is only as good as the members on it.
I made no such claim at all. You are lying.

The examples posted by your mental twin "forks" are frauds that got caught falsifying data. Some are college students & those working on their thesis.

These few cases in relation to the number of scientists & studies being done do not infer than all science is junk as you claim with MMGW.

" OMG OMG a medical research student falsified data therefore MMGW is false" ??? This os the argument you really want to make?

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1118853 Apr 15, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
We're paying for the democrats wanting to give everyone a house they couldn't afford.
And the last six years of incompetency that was raised to a whole new level.
It was George W Bush and Allan Greenspan who said that the very large mortgage bubble( stagnant middle class incomes, record private debt from high interest borrowing from credit card banking companies, and inflated housing prices wasn't a problem--the banks were making big profits and gambling away their depositors accounts on risky speculative ventures, exotic derivatives trading, packaged sub-prime mortgage deals, etc. so why worry. Right! Then;BOOM!
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118854 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I do my best, baby, as you do ... ;)
You do a great job, there are plenty of dumbazzed empty headed baggers to go around. I love the way they cry and whine all day and night, little do they know how much pleasure they bring all of the real Americans. Most of those old fossils will be dead before the next presidential election anyway. YAHOO. They were born dumb raised dumb and died dumb. What a life.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118855 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Soo you and Roxlo are dining out tonight????
Man, it looks like Junior High times on this board.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1118856 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I made no such claim at all. You are lying.
The examples posted by your mental twin "forks" are frauds that got caught falsifying data. Some are college students & those working on their thesis.
These few cases in relation to the number of scientists & studies being done do not infer than all science is junk as you claim with MMGW.
" OMG OMG a medical research student falsified data therefore MMGW is false" ??? This os the argument you really want to make?
You are over reacting and did you state that scientific studies can be fallible until now.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1118857 Apr 15, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You do a great job, there are plenty of dumbazzed empty headed baggers to go around. I love the way they cry and whine all day and night, little do they know how much pleasure they bring all of the real Americans. Most of those old fossils will be dead before the next presidential election anyway. YAHOO. They were born dumb raised dumb and died dumb. What a life.
How often do you recycle your posts?

Asking for a friend.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1118858 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What isa amazing is that you think because a few people cheated in their studies that all science is no longer valid.
I didn't say that. I said claiming a theory is unfalsifiable. is pure nonsense.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1118859 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says infallible?
Climate science is not saying that it is 100% sure that the oceans would rise any given amount nor that the temperatures will rose a certain amount.
The studies peered reviewed by other climatologist are saying isa certain percent likelihood that if we do not start now to reduce greenhouse gas emissions that areas of this planet could face major problems that, if solvable, would costs hundreds of billions of dollars to try to remedy and cause a lot of people a lot of hardship.
There is a lot of certainty in science. To try to say there is no certainty is just ridiculous.
There are some facts at play such as the greenhouse effect & carbon content's affect on that effect.
So on the realm of climate science, you prefer the opinion of politicians & talk show hosts & a political right leaning entertainment channel over those of the majority of climate scientists.
These scientists predict a not so nice future for our children.
At what point do you give enough of a sh*t about your children's future do you take action?
Science says its coming.
We know how to fix it.
Yet nothing is done because of dumbasses like you & your mental twin forks.
What, you'll be dead so you don't care? You think God will beam all you idiots into heaven?
Your kids will look back & talk about how GD stupid you were. How uncaring. How you could have stopped it, but noooooooooooooooooooooo Rush Limbaugh said it was a hoax, Glenn Beck said it was a hoax, fossil fuel funded politicians said it was a hoax. And you were too God Damn stupid to get it.
The way you were talking I thought you had a background in science-my mistake.
forks_make_us_fa t

United States

#1118860 Apr 15, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What isa amazing is that you think because a few people cheated in their studies that all science is no longer valid.
A few people?????

Some of the cheaters were doing researarch for the Natl Cancer Institute

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#1118862 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Science is full of 'flim-flam' men and women and you know it...
Don'soil our nations heroes with your shitbird ethics...
You kill babies and put them in jars...
No, formal religious cults are full of film-flam men.
Don't soil our nations scientific community with your ridiculous allegations. Hard working educated Americans using their minds to make life better for all of us don't deserve to be treated like pool room hustlers. You're an idiot.
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1118863 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
I put a baby in a jar once. Nobody could understand how I did it. It's like those ship-in-a-bottle thingies. Once you know how to do it, it's a piece of cake ...
My dad showed me how to do it; you just take a wad of toilet paper and set it on fire real good, then blow it out. Then throw it in a canning jar, smouldering, and real quick slap the oiled baby over the mouth of the jar. Like... 30 seconds tops you got your baby in a jar and you pop a lid on that and you're good to go til the spring...
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1118864 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
I like to think we're all doing our part, in our own way, to speed them on even faster to their final "reward." Even if they're not dead by then, lots of 'em will be in jail/prison -- like rockslow. Maybe diwi #4 will be the charm?
Hey -- I just got my OK from the State of Oregon on the house. It's been a trip. If you ever build again, I highly recommend under-floor hot water heating -- gives you all the hot water you need AND heats the house. It's hard to retro-fit on existing houses, though -- although that could change. I just got a $60 electric bill! These dumb baggers probably think it's too "new fangled," unless another bagger thought of it first (as if!) Hehehe ...
Good job, sweetie, that felt like it was relatively painless, frankly?... Congratulations.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118865 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all amateur lawyers.
Unappropriated lands--"Public land refers to the public domain, unappropriated land belonging to the federal government that is subject to sale or other disposal under general laws and is not reserved for any particular governmental or public purpose."
Generally the United States can administers homestead licenses etc or sale off property they no longer have a use for.
If the FEDs designates the land for a governmental purpose-e.g. a fort, national park, wildlife preserve, etc. they pay fees to the state.
So indirectly the state is paid for the FEDs to use the land.
Once again, Roxblo is blowing smoke.

"Generally the United States..."

Where's your link to prove any part of this incredibly badly composed dumb statement.

It is patently stupid, on the face of it.

You just can't resist a comment, whether based in reality or not. Appears most of your garbage is made up on the spot.

Do you enjoy being a schlub??
Jesus Christ

Los Angeles, CA

#1118866 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
A few people?????
Some of the cheaters were doing researarch for the Natl Cancer Institute
Um... here's the thing... the Air Force, through the OIG, has recently discovered that essentially ALL of the missile technicians in the entire nation cheated on their last readiness test. It's kind of what greedy people do, they cheat and lie to "get ahead." Now, of alllllllll the jobs in the world which one would you insist the participants didn't get into by cheating on the entrance exam?..

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1118868 Apr 15, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The way you were talking I thought you had a background in science-my mistake.
You've only been talking to Dave for sehere veral years and you make a stupid comment like that?

Roxblo blowing smoke again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 313,666
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr AnyonePhartss 32,818
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Sat BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web