Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1383879 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118305 Apr 14, 2014
Commietator wrote:
<quoted text>
Really. Explain the difference hypocrite. Did you bitch and cry when operation wide receiver lost guns in Mexico? Hypocrite
Both bad ideas. But one had a mechanism for tracking the guns. The other had to wait until dead Border Patrol agents and discarded weapons started showing up.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118306 Apr 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever000 "
You are aware that the BLM is currently in court trying to justify their okaying of a solar panel deal for a Chineese company that hairless reed's son is involved with. The reason they are harmful to the turtles.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Do you realize that solar panels were not a big deal in 1998 when the court ruled against Bundy?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1118307 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't it surprise me that the toilet is the first thing you think of?
Everyone thinks of the toilet when they read your posts.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118308 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More like contemptuous of your ignorance. Nothing to be mad about, you're more like watching a slow moving train wreck, as one after another person here makes you look foolish.
I notice you shut your gob about Holder. Smart move.
LOL

Well, I hold you in contempt too. So?

I think your train has already gone off the rails. So?

Yes, I responded to your idiocy about Holder.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118309 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So does that mean that you aren't even gonna try?? Damn what happened to that sense of humor you had ten minutes ago?
Always change up tactics.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118310 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Both bad ideas. But one had a mechanism for tracking the guns. The other had to wait until dead Border Patrol agents and discarded weapons started showing up.
The first one stopped when they discovered they were losing track of the guns.

Fast and Furious knew this and went ahead with the program anyway.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1118311 Apr 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No way. As a moderate Homer will be happy with Hillary as our next president.
I didn't know that moderate meant apathetic. How sad.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1118312 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor carol,but by now we are all aware that she is immune to facts and will quickly go to the next fabrication. She has to be the topix leader in being corrected, with Roxlo gaining fast.
Well, DBwriter is a close second. Want to take any bets on whether or not he admits he was wrong on his claim that "when a territory becomes a state, the land that the territory comprises belongs to that state?" I expect he will ignore that fact as he always does and change the subject. I expect "crickets".

Location hidden

#1118313 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... no... nope... I don't think that's true if history is any judge...(Jefferson)
It *can* be, but some prefer violence.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118314 Apr 14, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone thinks of the toilet when they read your posts.
Strange, I have read some of your real stinker of posts and did not think of toilets.

A pederast presuming to lecture, but not a potty.

Emotional maturity level is probably the difference.

It all starts at the potty.

Location hidden

#1118315 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the right to your opinion, but the courts have ordered Holder to turn over the "Fast and Furious" documents. Do you support the courts?
Obama said he has no respect for judges. Yeah, that's right.

Don't count on him letting something like laws or judges hold his hand-picked lap dog accountable for anything he's done.

Spokane, WA

#1118316 Apr 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I believe that is in appeal.
Lets waste more money.
"real dumb"
Speaking of wasting money. Did not the BLM pay a wrangler nearly 1 million dollars to round up the cattle and push them into another state and that state refused to allow the cattle in. In addition during the operation about 40% of the cattle are now unaccounted for. I hope Bundy sues the BLM for the loss of his cows.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118317 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think your obvious mental retardation is humorous?
Apparently you think calling people retards is high humor.

*snort, snort,...you retard*

Ghost, your elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Spokane, WA

#1118318 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh goober, everyone has a copy but you. I'll make a deal as soon as you can find anyone to compliment you on a post and it makes any sense at all..Then we can talk. So in reality "NEVER" Idiot.
GFY
LMAO
UP YOURS
BITE ME.
PEACE BUTT LICKER>
"poop"
Just as all thought. Your book, the bio/fantasy, was just another of your many lies. Now are you going to admit you lied when you posted that you broke your leg sliding into home with the winning run for Wake in 1955?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Spokane, WA

#1118319 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that solar panels were not a big deal in 1998 when the court ruled against Bundy?
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
You realize we are talking about 2014 not 1988. for hairless reed and his son they are a big deal today.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1118320 Apr 14, 2014
Just an observation...

On November 5, 1996 Nevada voters passed "The Nevada Unappropriated Public Land Disclaimer Question", a legislatively-referred constitutional amendment. It's intent was to remove the disclaimer of the state's interest in the unappropriated public lands which means nothing if not agreed to by Congress. But the timing is interesting because it was only about a year before Bundy stopped paying his grazing fees. Coincidence? Hmmmm

http://ballotpedia.org/Nevada_Unappropriated_... (1996)

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118321 Apr 14, 2014
Fighting has broken out in east Ukraine city of Slavyansk. Interfax reports of shots fired and a burning building

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1118322 Apr 14, 2014
nanoanomaly wrote:
<quoted text>Obama said he has no respect for judges. Yeah, that's right.
Don't count on him letting something like laws or judges hold his hand-picked lap dog accountable for anything he's done.
I sadly know that.

I was responding to USA saying anyone who interferes with a court order deserves to be shot.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1118323 Apr 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Speaking of wasting money. Did not the BLM pay a wrangler nearly 1 million dollars to round up the cattle and push them into another state and that state refused to allow the cattle in. In addition during the operation about 40% of the cattle are now unaccounted for. I hope Bundy sues the BLM for the loss of his cows.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Are you nuts? Where do you get this garbage? Breitbart or Glenn Beck?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1118324 Apr 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"uselesssinceforever0000 "
You realize we are talking about 2014 not 1988. for hairless reed and his son they are a big deal today.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
No. We have been talking about the 1998 BLM case against Bundy and you idiots keep trying to tie it to Solar power plants and Reid. There is no rational connection between the two. One lies in a 1998 court decision which was affirmed in 2013 and the other...well, it just isn't relevant to the discussion. Of course, you are not as bad as Kvetch. She tried to make it about Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Talkin To daStupid 9,639
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr Trojan 32,269
News Pastor's flock remains faithful (Jan '09) 21 hr Be Jesus like 36
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat ChristineM 255,314
News Four Halton field lacrosse teams heading to OFSAA Sat predators still o... 1
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Fri cpeter1313 311,215
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) May 26 Financial Consult... 6
More from around the web