Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404864 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1118371 Apr 14, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like that annoying and constantly repeating news feed on the bottom of the TV screen. I know you have low self-esteem but really...instant news updates? You think that is going to win you some kind of approval? Give it up.
She's very practiced at the art of diverting attention.

Unfortunately, there are people smarter than "rolo"... in fact, most peole.
Hillarybama

Palm Coast, FL

#1118372 Apr 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Habitual liars apparently have that tendency.
For some reason, fear has something to do with it.
"Habitual liars"? Did you say, "Habitual liars"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1118373 Apr 14, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, what is happening NOW not Saturday some people find interesting.
The Ukraine could be looking at another Russian invasion-but keep talking about cows. I haven't bother you with that.
I think we have another board monitor.
Shame on you. You know this brings out by defying authority tendencies.
ol! Dump and run.

Your sop...

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1118374 Apr 14, 2014
Twitter and airlines do not appear to mix.

First, a dozen kids tweeted threats to airlines and getting arrested.

Today an US Airway employee tweeted a photo so bad that I cannot link to it. The employee was doing a confirmation of a flight and probably clicked on the wrong image but now probably doesn't have a job.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1118375 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Phil Robertson says Gays won't go to Heaven. Liberals demand he be censored.
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad orders Gays hanged, beheaded, stoned, and buried alive. Liberals invited him to speak at Columbia U.
Philly?

Ah! The guy who supported Vance McAllister!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1118380 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government paid Mexico for the land. You're just too stupid to comprehend.
Therefore, it belongs to the Federal Government, not Nevada. Nevada didn't exist when our Gov't bought the land.
Be clear. Federal land is land owned by all Americans and managed by the Government.. F*ck this Bundy azzhole. It is not his land in any way, shape, or form.
If he was black, you Teabag scum would be calliing for him to be shot.
Another ignorant schmuck embarrasses himself.

Alaska doesn't belong to Alaskan citizens or the Alaskan State Government because Alaska was purchased from Russia?

All of the fifteen States that emerged from the Louisiana Purchase(including Florida) do not belong to those States' residents nor their States' governments because the Federal government purchased it all from Napoleon?

Whatever happened to the U.S. Constitution regarding States Rights? They were just tossed here as an exception to the rule?

You are about as dumb as the Magic Negro.

Hey! How many States are there, huh? 58?

Lapeer, MI

#1118382 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, but this sounds suspiciously like another pee-pee, poo-poo "joke?" Et tu, Bluto?
Correct on the first part; you *ARE* sorry.

Lapeer, MI

#1118389 Apr 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Carol and the other Teanuts are suddenly on a sovereign citizen kick. They were cheering when Wesley Snipes reported to prison for playing the sovereign citizen card.
Racist pukes!
If Randy Weaver would have pulled his stunt in my town or yours__Sheriffs department SWAT would have snuffed his azz out in two hours or less.
Koresh is not even worth talking about.
Snipes was playing fire with a laundry list of illegal activities regarding tax evasion. It was so blatantly ridiculous that most people were waiting for him to pull out the Race Card like so many of his brothers do. At one point, he even declared himself to be "a non-resident alien" of the United States; in reality, Snipes is a birthright U.S. citizen.

Lying may work if you are a black President but apparently, that sort of firepower is not afforded to black tax cheaters.

Lapeer, MI

#1118390 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you're too stupid to understand the difference between weather and climate.
You're a numbskull Teabagger!!
----------
""The Earth had its fourth-warmest year on record in 2013, equaling the level set in 2003, scientists from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) announced Tuesday.
The average temperature across global land and ocean surfaces was 1.12 degrees above the 20th-century average and marks the 37th consecutive year (since 1976) that the annual temperature was above the long-term average.
All of the top 10 warmest years on record have occurred since 1998. The warmest year on record was 2010, NOAA reported.
Global temperature records go back to 1880."
I love your Al Gore Cheerleader outfit.

But you really should shave those legs.

I think it's really cool that the Magic Negro sings Al "Green", too.

Lapeer, MI

#1118392 Apr 14, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So was the shooter. Your point?????
Go back to sleep and then try waking up in *THIS* world, OK?

Lapeer, MI

#1118393 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it simple, I always say. We don't want to complicate the message with intricate metaphors.
You couldn't get simpler than the poster you just replied to.

Lapeer, MI

#1118395 Apr 14, 2014
flack wrote:
Did the US Constitution create a National Government or a Federal Government?
Posted on May 28, 2011 0
The Myth
The government created by the United States Constitution is a powerful “national” government with political authority concentrated in Washington DC. The States are mostly controlled by Washington DC. This national government can pass any laws it wishes and the States must comply. These laws can touch each and every individual living in this country. The national government can regulate every aspect of private and commercial activity throughout the entire country.
The Truth
The government created by our Constitution is actually much closer to the “federal” type of government that is the weak central government tying together a confederation of independent sovereign nations. The framers if the Constitution created a unique variation of the federal type government. Their new creation is stronger than a traditional federal government but is much closer to this type in terms of power and centralization of political authority compared to a national government.
The States are mostly sovereign entities that serve as checks on the power of the federal government. The federal government is sovereign over States only in areas spelled out in the Constitution. Federal laws can only reach down below the State level in a limited number of well defined areas mostly relating to taxation. The Constitution leaves with the States the vast majority of government powers affecting lives of the people living in the States.
The Magic Negro considers this to be Kenya and he the top tribal chieftain.

States? How many are there? duh-h-h-h...

Lapeer, MI

#1118396 Apr 14, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. It means you live solidly in the past. As if no one knew...
Huh?

We don't understand Hood Gibberish or Ebonics here.

This is America. Speak English.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118397 Apr 14, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The US is a nation of laws__when local law enforcement fails to uphold it's sworn duty for questionable reasons__the Federal government is compelled to step in. Those who don't agree with the tactics need to take it up with those who created that atmosphere.
horseshit.....

the US has an Attorney General and Justice Department that refuse to enforce the laws of the United States with regard to sales of illegal dugs and illegal immigration.....

Obama and his henchmen do not have the right to decide which laws to enforce and which laws to ignore......

they are acting in a lawless manner.....

Lapeer, MI

#1118398 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
In your twisted world, it's ok to shoort a black kid carrying candy, but it's not ok for the Gov't to step in when a lunatic is sexually and physically abusing a large group of people he is holding as hostages.
You blame the Gov't ,which has a sworn duty to uphold the law.
You're crazier than ever, JasonJay!!
shoot a black kid for carrying candy?

physically abusing a large group of people?

Gov't ,which has a sworn duty to uphold the law? The Little Boy In The Big Pants has repeatedly ordered the DOJ to ignore certain laws he doesn't like.

Twisted world, alright, and it is yours, buckwheat..

Lapeer, MI

#1118399 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nevada didn't exist when the USA bought the land from Mexico.
Stick to your Russian history, you know nothing about America, Comrade.
You must have graduated from DayCare Law School, boy.

...with honors....and a full diaper...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA.......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118400 Apr 14, 2014
Homer wrote:
MANCHESTER, New Hampshire (Reuters)- Conservative Republican Senators Rand Paul and Ted Cruz tested the 2016 presidential waters at an event on Saturday in the influential state of New Hampshire at which potential opponents from the more moderate wing of the party did not appear.
Republicans set to blow another general election.
"moderates" such as whom???...

Republicans are not going to allow the media and the DemoKKKrats to anoint a designated loser this time around....for example, someone like Chris Christie who has no chance.....

you people ended that possibility with Bridgegate....thank you.....

no more Romneys or McCains or Doles.......

time to fight for principle, win or lose.....

Lapeer, MI

#1118401 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet LBJ said it.
He was a white guy from Texas. He was a racist, like most white Americans.
You Teabaggers prove your racism daily.
In spite of this, he knew it was good for the Nation to pass Civil Rights legislation.
He was a complicated man, part saint, part sinner. Isn't everyone??
part saint, part sinner..everyone?

Not you, Homieee. You got hit wi' duh Stupid Stick. Period.

Your mouth is always 10 miles ahead of your little herd of neurons.

Lapeer, MI

#1118402 Apr 14, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you're the one who was attackiing the Gov't and defending Koresh. LOL
So I crushed your stupidity and you whine anew!!
Now you're backtracking again, caught with your pantaloons around your ankles and flies in your mussin..........
You do that a lot..........
Crushed?

Your stupidity is crushed beneath its own weight.

You are the quadriplegic Conductor leading an orchestra of blind catatonic Progressives.

Beautiful music. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... .

Lapeer, MI

#1118403 Apr 14, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Jokes about peckers are timeless. They've been laughed at since man fist started walking upright.
Peter picked a peck of pickled peckers....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 40 min ChristineM 256,028
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 45 min cpeter1313 311,495
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 11 hr IB DaMann 9,991
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web