Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710958 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118662 Apr 15, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an ignorant buffoon.
Nevada Constitution:
"That the people inhabiting said territory do agree and declare, that they forever disclaim all right and title to the unappropriated public lands lying within said territory, and that the same shall be and remain at the sole and entire disposition of the United States; and that lands belonging to citizens of the United States, residing without the said state, shall never be taxed higher than the land belonging to the residents thereof; and that no taxes shall be imposed by said state on lands or property therein belonging to, or which may hereafter be purchased by, the United States, unless otherwise provided by the congress of the United States."
sounds like the Middle Ages, where the King owned everything and the serfs begged for crumbs......
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118663 Apr 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in your mind the OK City bombing was justified? It was the right thing to do?

'you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet"

Leosnana....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118664 Apr 15, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"poop"
Speaking of lies when is your bio/fantasy going to be released. This summer? Next summer? Never? Just another lie on your part?
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
What, you aren't go say we all want to know and lie some more? Should be out soon, you continue to obsess, it looks good on your old pathetic drunken azz.... lying radio man. Over
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118665 Apr 15, 2014
more from the law of the land brain dead liberals....

'Fairness is another matter. Since President John F. Kennedy signed the Equal Pay Act in 1963, it has been illegal for employers to pay women less than men for the same work.'

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/04...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1118666 Apr 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
Either pay up or get those effing cattle off my land, now!
Would you bge talking about the land in Clark County that has been appropriated by the state of Nevada and Clark County to the people inhabiting that land to graze cattle for over a hundred years?

Since you claim it's your land, prove it. Show us:

When you paid "just compensation".
How much did you pay?
Whom did you pay?

If you can't answer those questions, you are trespassing. Since you claim to own the land, and you can't prove it, you're just some goddam claim jumping cattle rustler.
Do you know Americans do peole who trespass on land they don't own to rustle cattle?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118667 Apr 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Management got fat, lazy, and greedy and Galt blames the workers. Go figure.
the UAW controls GM now and hires the management......

what excuse do they have for hiding safety problems....

and what excuse will they have the next time the company goes bankrupt.....
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118668 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So in your mind the OK City bombing was justified? It was the right thing to do?
'you have to crack a few eggs to make an omelet"
Leosnana....
That is dishonest and unfair as to what she said or meant.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118669 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
sounds like the Middle Ages, where the King owned everything and the serfs begged for crumbs......
Everything about the Democrats' idea of the people is right out of Machievelli's "The Prince".
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118670 Apr 15, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I've asked this before and no reich wing whiner seems to be able to answer....
.... who would the US be like if we voted cons son?
50 states ....homey....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118671 Apr 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's me Homer, U.S. citizen. I do not like criminals.
Sure you do. And anything they do in pursuit of your Halcyon Days, is fine with you.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118672 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Mutts like you will always be owed.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118673 Apr 15, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
when the US took California in the Mexican War and established the state, the Spanish and Mexican rancho land grants were honored........
Yes, as was the case in all land purchases made by the government. Private property is a core principle of the United States of America.
The concept of the peasants being able to own private property is one of the biggest complaint the Democrats have about the Constitution.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1118674 Apr 15, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree. You wanted to push them here. They're already here.
Just think about those poor little turtles that have more rights than an American citizen. The panels would provide shade for them.(sarcasm)
any solar power projects that you see in New Jersey are toys, backyard curiosities......

and it's about much more than the desert tortoise.....

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1118675 Apr 15, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So were they right in 'retaliating'?
Now you're asking for a judgment. I offered no judgment. I just stated the facts of history.

I'll counter with a question that doesn't require judgment.

What do you think would be necessary to stop the propensity of a government gone criminally insane and instituted a campaign of assassinating innocent Americans?

How would you stop a government like that?

(You have to say what you would do, not what you wouldn't do to answer the question.)

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1118676 Apr 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I used the word "retaliation", moron.
Perhaps you need to keep your dictionary next to you when you read the posts here.
But, let's be clear what I meant. I'll state it again so you can have a chance to practice your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
If the federal government did not assassinate innocent Americans at Ruby Ridge and Waco, nobody would ever even know the name Timothy McVeigh.
That's just a statement of fact... an inconvenient fact for Democrats.
Hey DB! Are you ready to admit you were WRONG regarding public lands in Nevada? Or do you believe the constitution of Nevada was somehow falsified? Tick, Tock
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118677 Apr 15, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
50 states ....homey....
???????

We have that today son.

You must not be American. And that would make since since you're waiting for your Mexican mules to arrive...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1118678 Apr 15, 2014
Progressives remind us to never question science or the integrity of the researchers....

falsifying LEAD levels in the blood samples of Native American children from Tar Creek....

Specifically, Ms. Bryant falsified research in the TEAL study by substituting or conspiring with another phlebotomist to substitute her blood or blood of another phlebotomist for blood samples of 10-15 child participants in the TEAL study. The TEAL study was aimed at measuring the blood levels of lead in Indian children living in Tar Creek, where abandoned mines and piles of mining wastes left lead (and other heavy metals) leaching into the area’s waterways and yards.."

https://ori.hhs.gov/images/ddblock/ori_annual...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1118679 Apr 15, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove off, illiterate backwoods scumbag stalker with a degree in climatology from Pat Robertson U ...
Lol, What's up.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1118680 Apr 15, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as was the case in all land purchases made by the government. Private property is a core principle of the United States of America.
The concept of the peasants being able to own private property is one of the biggest complaint the Democrats have about the Constitution.
I'd ask you to prove your "... Private property is a core principle of the United States of America...." theory son but I know you can't.

I'd also say you're an idiot and thanks for proving it... so I will!

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1118681 Apr 15, 2014
"As reported yesterday, hundreds of federal agents are still at the Bundy Ranch and the area continues its status as a no-fly zone. Despite major media reports that the Nevada Bureau of Land Management is retreating, the remaining activity that still surrounds the ranch illustrates a different scenario.

Not only is the BLM not actually backing off of Cliven Bundy, Sheriff Richard Mack of the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association has revealed stunning information: on Ben Swann’s radio program, Mack said that he has received intelligence from multiple, credible sources inside the BLM and the Las Vegas Metro that there is “no question” that the federal government is planning a raid on the Bundy home and the homes of their children who live on the property.

According to Mack, the so-called retreat was nothing more than theatrics.“It was a ploy to get people to back off, to get people out of the way. They weren’t expecting us to get this amount of people here. They were surprised by the numbers and so they wanted a way to get us out of here. This was a ploy to get us out of here and then they’re going after the Bundys.” Mack said that when he was at the Bundy ranch on Saturday there were an estimated 600 to 800 protesters present when federal agents were releasing the cattle."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min unborn lives matter 331,053
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,592
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Wisdom of Ages 12,237
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb 21 ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web