Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,026,421 - 1,026,440 of 1,099,846 Comments Last updated 15 min ago

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1116689 Apr 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, without a doubt, I do suffer from CRS (can't remember sh*t) from time to time but in this case, it was an evening of dining in an executive suite at Staples Center while watching the Warriors vs Lakers basketball game.
I suffer from that as well......Sounds like a fun evening....did your team win?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1116690 Apr 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't happen. Former Graham County, Arizona Sheriff Richard Mack has come out on record as supporting Bundy and Members of the "Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA) and military and police members of Oath Keepers have traveled to Nevada to stand with the Bundy family and the Sheriff.
"Sheriff Mack and CSPOA are responding to the storm brewing between Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and the BLM. They have responded by stating that the all-too-frequent bullying of individual citizens by various militarized Federal agencies have usurped the Constitution and they have vowed that the forces of tyranny can be stopped. In fact, as CSPOA claims, it’s an epidemic that “must be stopped”.
Arizona State Senate President Andy Biggs and the Arizona House of Representatives Speaker Dave Livingston along with State Senators Al Melvin, Chester Crandall, and Kelly Ward along with State Representatives Brenda Barton, Bob Thorpe, Kelly Townsend and Warren Peterson have all sided with Bundy.
It's hard to believe we are going to allow thuggery prevent the execution of a court order. Personally, I think these people are ignorant of the circumstances of the past 20 years. They are reacting to Faux news.
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/04/11/sher...
the property in question is in Nevada.....

Location hidden

#1116691 Apr 12, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Passive/agressive, lower middle class Pasadena s lut attacking the nice upper middle class lady from Santa Barbara because she's higher on the food chain than you? Couldn't stay away, huh jelly knees? Funny thing is, USA never gets "personal" and khunty like you. But it's you're stock mode of attack, little toothless attack dog.
Heads up, dunce: You're an old lady too, and have no room to talk about "fogginess." She's sharp as a tack, and is capable of changing her opinions as facts warrant. You're incapable of that. You're dull, and always have been. You're confrontational to no purpose. In other words, you're stupid. You don't know when you're beaten, like all your ilk on these sewer threads.
And that ubiquitous "LOL" doesn't change the fact that you're a dyed-in-the-wool ... well, you know ... you're not even a full-fledged b i tch ...
I've been scanning your bulls it for the past few days, and you're clueless as ever.
Ahhhhhhh, I've been scanning your shit too J. Some things never change. So, you made it out to the west coast I see. Hope it wasn't too hard on the kids. It has to be better than from where you came......

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1116692 Apr 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The state of Florida spent half that much prosecuting Zimmerman.
Bundy's an azzhole who pushed his luck way to far__fk him!
Give these people an inch and they take a mile (or a hundred). Reminds me of another group of invaders who stole land belonging to others.

Location hidden

#1116693 Apr 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>o again with the turtle? what in hell does tha have to do with anything here? why do you parrot things you don't even understand/ do you enjoy looking stupid?
again, this guy has had TWO DECADES to find legal standing for this supposed agreement he thinks he had...it did not stand up to our laws.
there is nothing unjust about these laws. he wants to use this land without paying for it..
he is a thief..
there is nothing you can parrot that will change these facts.
Ummmm, I didn't "parrot" anything. I cut and pasted an article. The tortoise is relevant to the situation re: why the BLM made the land offs limit for cattle grazing. Maybe you should do a little research and read about the subject before you make yourself look foolish again. Just a suggestion.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1116694 Apr 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is interesting that the BLM has so much money to blow on excessive agents for a cattle round up, but recently claimed to be too poor to sell excessive horses who are destroying grazing lands. This has come to a head and BLM is now working with the locals.
"County leaders had given the BLM an ultimatum in recent weeks to reduce the overpopulation of wild horses, which they say are causing problems on the range shared by horses, cattle and wildlife on BLM land.
Miller claims 1,200 horses are spread throughout management units in the area, while the agency’s own plans call for 300. BLM’s 2013 statistics, however, estimated 447 horses on the 160,000-acre Bible Springs complex in northwest Iron County outside the town of Lund. The recommended population level for these three management areas is 190. "
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/57803783-78...
again, sounds like they need to charge far more for the use of that land... seems to be more upkeep to it than just letting cattle graze, huh? good of you to support my position on this...

Location hidden

#1116695 Apr 12, 2014
off limits (correction)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1116696 Apr 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull. Doesn't cost any more than rounding up wild horses. The BLM is well experienced in round-ups.
'Or is it Cliven Bundy who is trespassing on Clark County, Nevada, land? Who’s the trespasser?'
Nine helicopters were circling the land Thursday, and federal officials have seized about 350 of Bundy's 908 cattle, according to various reports.
It is estimated that impounding them will cost upwards of $3million. Bundy estimates the unpaid fees total about $300,000.
The BLM has released a statement on its website regarding the matter, saying,'cattle have been in trespass on public lands in Southern Nevada for more than two decades.
'This is unfair to the thousands of other ranchers who graze livestock in compliance with federal laws and regulations throughout the west.
'The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the National Park Service (NPS) have made repeated attempts to resolve this matter administratively and judicially.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26024...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

St. Croix valley

#1116698 Apr 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
fighting with fellow leftwinger wooddick???...
not a leftwinger in any way...and no i was getting informed. you should try it some time, you might not make quite such an ass of yourself as often,but i doubt it. you seem predisposed to spewing about things you do not know anything on.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116699 Apr 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your history of posting on Topix...
Strange that I thought he was just being one of your parrot brigade.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1116700 Apr 12, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Give these people an inch and they take a mile (or a hundred). Reminds me of another group of invaders who stole land belonging to others.
Occupy Wall Street?

St. Croix valley

#1116701 Apr 12, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Ummmm, I didn't "parrot" anything. I cut and pasted an article. The tortoise is relevant to the situation re: why the BLM made the land offs limit for cattle grazing. Maybe you should do a little research and read about the subject before you make yourself look foolish again. Just a suggestion.
it just changed his fees for it, didn't it?
no cattle were banned from grazing there, unless the fees were paid..

you should take your own advice, fool.

Location hidden

#1116702 Apr 12, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Geeeez, we can use your argument and replace the subject to Lois Lerner and instead of 20 years, replace it with 1 year.....and "problem is".....she's a well connected government worker and most likely a good friend of The President". That works!
Why force a confrontation now? What was the trigger? The Governor of Nevada seems to feel that the BLM is acting inappropriately:
"On Wednesday, officials from the federal Bureau of Land Management and National Park Service didn't immediately respond to Gov. Brian Sandoval's call for the BLM to 'reconsider its approach and act accordingly' in the ongoing roundup of about 900 cattle roaming a vast area about half the size of the state of Delaware.
Savage: Dave Bundy, son of embattled Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy claims he was taken into custody by federal agents on Sunday afternoon along state Route 170 near Mesquite. He was released Monday after being issued citations for failing to disperse and resisting arrest +14
Savage: Dave Bundy, son of embattled Bunkerville rancher Cliven Bundy claims he was taken into custody by federal agents on Sunday afternoon along state Route 170 near Mesquite. He was released Monday after being issued citations for failing to disperse and resisting arrest
'No cow justifies the atmosphere of intimidation which currently exists nor the limitation of constitutional rights that are sacred to all Nevadans,' Sandoval said in a statement released after business hours Tuesday.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26011...
The trigger was two federal court orders authorizing the BLM to remove the cattle from
public land. Bundy is a land grabbing sage brush rebel who deserves no respect or accommodation for the situation he has created for himself.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116703 Apr 12, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> 'Or is it Cliven Bundy who is trespassing on Clark County, Nevada, land? Who’s the trespasser?'
Nine helicopters were circling the land Thursday, and federal officials have seized about 350 of Bundy's 908 cattle, according to various reports.
It is estimated that impounding them will cost upwards of $3million. Bundy estimates the unpaid fees total about $300,000.
The BLM has released a statement on its website regarding the matter, saying,'cattle have been in trespass on public lands in Southern Nevada for more than two decades.
'This is unfair to the thousands of other ranchers who graze livestock in compliance with federal laws and regulations throughout the west.
'The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) and the National Park Service (NPS) have made repeated attempts to resolve this matter administratively and judicially.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-26024...
So BLM has wasted 3 million dollars to collect 1 million dollar in back fees and this is only about the fees?

St. Croix valley

#1116704 Apr 12, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Strange that I thought he was just being one of your parrot brigade.
no, not strange at all..you have a long history of not dealing with the misinformation you spew and then tossing out lies and running from them.

a long, proven history of that.

St. Croix valley

#1116705 Apr 12, 2014
Gynger wrote:
off limits (correction)
not off limits...(correction)

facts are fun!

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1116706 Apr 12, 2014
Bert was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young 'pullets,' and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs.
He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.
This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.
Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.
Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.
Bert's favorite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!
When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.
To Bert's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring.
He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.
Bert was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the Brisbane City Show and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.
The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize," but they also awarded him the "Pullet Surprise" as well.
Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making. Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.
Vote carefully in the next election, you can't always hear the bells.

Location hidden

#1116707 Apr 12, 2014
the cleaner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Madam P/A summa cum laude, of course you have. Yep, it was hard on everybody. And yes, nothing is perfect in this sinkhole of a country that that your former disgraced idiot president finished trashing and looting, but whom you will defend to your death no doubt. And yes, your mythological hell would be preferable to the place I vacated. Hope you get to fulfill your dream of relocating to tecas .. trust me this one time -- it was simply made for you ...
I'm glad you made it west. I know you'll enjoy it. Oregon is beautiful country. I was terribly saddened by all of the dead pine trees killed by the MPB that we saw when we were in Bend a while ago. I'm a Southern Californian, I'm here to stay. I am thinking about relocating to Napa though :)
dem

Chicago, IL

#1116708 Apr 12, 2014
<cannonball>

€€
O
~~~~

Location hidden

#1116709 Apr 12, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
debtor's prison????....
how do you know whether Bundy is wealthy or not????....
Bundy, himself, said that those cattle being taken off public land were worth approximately $1 million. That's not chicken feed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 47 min PatrickisaCreatio... 226,246
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr Big Sky 305,444
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,068
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 26 RICK SERVICE 29
offer Aug 23 Peter 1
Addition of Emmitt Holt is "Big" for Indiana Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
Ex-Hoosier Zeller embraces NBA learning Aug 23 Mike Williams 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••