Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,025,541 - 1,025,560 of 1,096,179 Comments Last updated 3 min ago

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, tell us exactly what information you believe was provided to Cummings that isn't public record. Here's the list of what information the public is entitled to receive.
"An exempt organization must make available for public inspection its exemption application. An exemption application includes the Form 1023 (for organizations recognized as exempt under Internal Revenue Code section 501(c)(3)), Form 1024 (for organizations recognized as exempt under most other paragraphs of section 501(c)), or the letter submitted under the paragraphs for which no form is prescribed, together with supporting documents and any letter or document issued by the IRS concerning the application. A political organization exempt from taxation under section 527(a) must make available for public inspection and copying its notice of status, Form 8871.
In addition, an exempt organization must make available for public inspection and copying its annual return. Such returns include Form 990 , Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, Form 990-EZ , Short Form Return of Organization Exempt From Income Tax, Form 990-PF, Return of Private Foundation, Form 990-BL , Information and Initial Excise Tax Return for Black Lung Benefit Trusts and Certain Related Persons, and the Form 1065 , U.S. Partnership Return of Income.
A section 501(c)(3) organization must make available for public inspection and copying any Form 990-T, Exempt Organization Business Income Tax Return, filed after August 17, 2006. Returns must be available for a three-year period beginning with the due date of the return (including any extension of time for filing). For this purpose, the return includes any schedules, attachments, or supporting documents that relate to the imposition of tax on the unrelated business income of the charity. See Public Inspection and Disclosure of Form 990-T for more information.
An exempt organization is not required to disclose Schedule K-1 of Form 1065 or Schedule A of Form 990-BL. With the exception of private foundations, an exempt organization is not required to disclose the name and address of any contributor to the organization.
A political organization exempt from taxation under section 527(a) must make available for inspection and copying its report of contributions and expenditures on Form 8872, Political Organization Report of Contributions and Expenditures. However, such organization is not required to make available its return on Form 1120-POL, U.S. Income Tax Return for Certain Political Organizations."
http://www.irs.gov/Charities-&-Non-Profit...
I may have it wrong, but True the Vote didn't file as a charitable organization. I believe the last paragraph addresses political organizations.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
Eric Holder was guilty of contempt over Fast and Furious and when reminded of this by a Republican before the Congressional panel after stonewalling (again) about the IRS scandal, he went crying to Al Sharpton's crowd that everyone was being mean to him and he and Obama were being treated differently.
The color of his skin just comes in handy to aid in covering up his and Obama's political deceptions. That's all that's going on here with skin color.
And it's getting really annoying.
First of all, Holder has not been found "guilty" of anything. The partisan House vote to hold Holder in contempt of Congress means absolutely nothing. The last I heard, the judge has not made any ruling on whether any documents have been improperly withheld from the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee under a claim of executive privilege from President Barack Obama.

However, there is a pattern. If a government committee is recognized as being open minded and bipartisan, they will get cooperation. If not, then contempt is what they get and deserve.
Jesus Christ

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The other cat could drop at any time. It's possible dogs are beginning to sense that and why there's so much unrest these days.
Let's just hope they associate it with the present honey-badger policies.
Let's just hope it doesn't happen and we all survive it if it does first.
How's the whoring business going, carol? I've been so busy I've not kept up so to speak...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

GOP R Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
What a total clown you are!
You've been arguing with this person for 3 days nonstop!
crawl back in your hole, you child- molesting teacher wannabe.....

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing he rides a 12 year old boy.
I'm guessing your genetic code is very similar to that of an gorilla....or is it the chimpanzee?
Jesus Christ

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said earlier, you are watching too much Lost In Space and Cosmos.
Your tripe will never rise to the level of Star Trek.
Yours certainly will...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

RexHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moron would claim teachers only work nine months a year. You wouldn't last one hour in a classroom in front of thirty-five students.
That's *VERY* true for classrooms on Urban Reservations.

Especially now the the little boy in the big pants has issued more Executive Orders covering their black butts from law enforcement.

Flack Jackets and Bullet-Proof vests are standard issue down there for teachers.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Myles wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. Nothing more.
And Obama isn't a liar? Yes or no.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Health secretary Kathleen Sebelius quits after botched Obamacare rollout

"Barack Obama’s health secretary, Kathleen Sebelius, is to resign in an attempt to draw a line under the disastrous rollout of the president’s signature healthcare reforms.

Sebelius, who oversaw the creation of the Affordable Care Act and has been a lightning rod for criticism over its bungled rollout, will formally make the announcement on Friday."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/apr/10/...

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

dems home movies...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You show your total lack of understanding what equal pay is all about. As long as School Teachers receive the very same pay as their male counter parts do with equal tenure that's what this is about, Nurses the same, those are two different professions and have nothing in common. It's equal pay for equal work. It seems that conservatives have a terrible time grasping the simplest of things. By definition alone CONSERVATIVE means opposed to change, set in their ways. I rest my case.
Remember that Lincoln quote I dropped on your azz last nite?

Stupid needs a refresher so here it is, Stupid:

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
------- Abraham Lincoln

Now go change your screen name. This one is trashed, Fool.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

The little boy in the big pants forces another minion to fall on their sword.

Sebelius Resigns After Troubles Over Health Site: http://tinyurl.com/m2jfcpt
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya ever notice ya never see 'em saying "bond market crash".
(perpetual, inconsistant, ever wavering hi/lo duhmmies).
the bond market is tied to interest rates, not to the economy......

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Standads are necessary when gathering info from a wide range of sources.
Don't tell me you're too ignorant to understand that concept.
OK. Show us the high standards that the little boy in the big pants has.

58 States?

"rspct"??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

yeah,...I get the concept, alright.(snicker, snicker)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't watch late night TV, but others have repeated your comments about him.
CBS could have looked at MSNBC to see if snark draws audiences.
late night viewers want programming to fall asleep by......

the Food Channel works very well.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself, cement head.
Like you did?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....

No Thanks:->

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
and cleverly off the record, after the hearing was adjourned......
Both Reid and Cummings still think there are no cameras and recorders capturing their every word.

Did you see Reid calling himself a liar a week ago? He made an outrageous comment then later claimed that anyone who said he said it was a liar.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

Eric Holder has the gall to accuse Congress of "unprecedented, unwarranted, ugly and divisive adversity" when he and Obama have done nothing but create all of the above by pitting Americans against Americans at every single opportunity over the past six years - and it was Eric Holder who was found in contempt by both sides in the House for withholding documents in the Fast and Furious scandal?

And then he cries that he's being picked on because of his skin color?

Holy cannoli! How much more of this craziness can we stand? It's becoming more and more like a neverending SNL skit.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Seblius is retiring?
if that's what you want to call the exit of someone who engineered a major clusterf*ck.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2014

Judged:

forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Those poor teachers.....
30 ys in the biz teachers in many Progressive states make six figures and work 182 days a year....
And they still demand smaller classes and bigger pensions.

And armed guards inside of Urban Reservation classrooms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min KiMare 225,679
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr Pearl Jam 305,390
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••