Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1116208 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so is that permission for me to post whatever lies i want to about you on Topix?
Whatever floats your boat.

Heck, I have been numerous posters, arrested for various crimes, should hang myself, etc (those are only from the posts I have read)....knock yourself out if you think you can top this
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1116209 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
You do understand that philosophical "truths" is an individual reality.
You mean opinions.

You pour them out disguised as facts on a normal basis.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1116210 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree.
You do understand that philosophical "truths" is an individual reality.
i do not pot philosophical truths. i point out factual, verifiable truths.

nothing yet on your lies, huh?

wow...just another day of you taking a big steaming dump on your own worth...

St. Croix valley

#1116211 Apr 11, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry us a river. Funny how most believe that it is you that is the liar, yet it is you that accuses any that do not agree with your "OPINIONS" as liars.
"methinks thou dos protest too much"
hi aphelion...nothing factual again today?

bye now...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116212 Apr 11, 2014
Is John Galt going to respond to every one of my posts?

I'm honored.

St. Croix valley

#1116213 Apr 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
why require 5 or 6 worthless education courses to teach subject matter in which one is highly qualified???.....
because being an expert in a field in no way means you know how to teach that to others...

if you had an education, you would know this..
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116214 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you think whe isn't building her campaign war chest, or at the very least testing the waters to see how many are willing to add to that war chest, you are out of touch with reality..
oh yes, we already proved that, didn't we?
Galt is delusional, Hillary is running and at the moment pretty much a lock to win.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1116215 Apr 11, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, you approve of high government officials threatening members of the opposition......
You mean like Issa threatening Lerner? Issa threatening Sebelius? Issa threatening Eric Holder? That type of "high government official"?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116216 Apr 11, 2014
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Cry us a river. Funny how most believe that it is you that is the liar, yet it is you that accuses any that do not agree with your "OPINIONS" as liars.
"methinks thou dos protest too much"
My stars, the progressives here throw some of the nastiest of slurs at others then become cry babies over what they think may be a slur.

No spines!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1116217 Apr 11, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you notice you were the only one to take the bait? if only the rest of these cretins were as clueless as you are.
When Rush Limbaugh took to the airwaves to deliver a fact-free defense of the Lord's Resistance Army, he left numerous angry listeners with the impression that President Obama had sent troops to "kill Christians in Africa."
Last week, Obama ordered 100 U.S. troops to Africa to help combat the LRA, a violent cult that has engaged in murder, torture, and rape and has kidnapped children and impressed them into military service.
On Friday, Limbaugh added his own spin to a straight-forward ABC News report on the matter. Limbaugh declared, "Obama Invades Uganda, Targets Christians." According to Limbaugh, "Lord's Resistance Army are Christians. They are fighting the Muslims in Sudan. And Obama has sent troops, United States troops to remove them from the battlefield, which means kill them." Limbaugh added, "So that's a new war, a hundred troops to wipe out Christians in Sudan, Uganda.... Now, are we gonna help the Egyptians wipe out the Christians? Wouldn't you say that we are? I mean the Coptic Christians are being wiped out."
Several minutes after Limbaugh's rant began, conservatives on Twitter began to echo his claims.
Some Limbaugh listeners even appear to have contacted Congress to protest Obama's supposed assault on African Christianity. A congressional staffer, who requested anonymity because he is not authorized to speak on the record, told Media Matters that his office received an email and a phone call from constituents who "claimed that it was an attack on Christians and said Obama was supporting [an] Islamic regime."
Conservative blogger Melissa Clouthier tweeted about the LRA story during Limbaugh's Friday broadcast, asking, "Do I understand this correctly? President Obama is sending US troops to fight Christians in Africa?" When other conservatives -- including CNN's Erick Erickson -- corrected her, Clouthier explained that she had "heard an out of context snippet on the radio about troops in Africa." Today, Clouthier confirmed that she had, in fact, learned about the LRA story from Limbaugh's show.
On Sunday night, an exasperated Erickson wrote that he'd received "lots of emails" defending the LRA.
"The President Is Not Going to Africa To Kill Christians," wrote Erickson. He added: "In the past 72 hours, I have gotten lots of emails from lots of people who should know better asking me if I've heard about Barack Obama sending American troops to Africa to go after the Lord's Resistance Army (LRA). The people hearing the name assume it is a Christian group fighting radical Islamists in the Sudan or some such. It is no such thing."
None of this seems to bother Limbaugh. Despite promising on Friday to do "our due diligence research" into the allegations against the LRA, he didn't even mention the story on today's show.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2011/10/17/limba...
BAAAA! BAAAA! BAAAAAAA!!
you right wing sheeple are a real hoot.
and have you folks read the Bible? it's full of violence. God had a way of smiting those who wouldn't keep faith with the Cult. he was a very righteous dood.
"Bottom line: Rightwingers are gullible folks who will buy any bullsh*t story as long as it suits their agenda." - Homer
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1116218 Apr 11, 2014
MSNBC - Loses 24% of Prime Time Audience

"MSNBC’s tactic of becoming the Obama network did pay off dividends after Obama’s election. MSNBC began to slowly rise. But tying its fortunes to Obama also meant that Obama’s unpopularity would translate into MSNBC’s unpopularity."

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/...

ROTFLMAO!!!

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116219 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i do not pot philosophical truths. i point out factual, verifiable truths.
nothing yet on your lies, huh?
wow...just another day of you taking a big steaming dump on your own worth...
Opinions!

Still being a cry baby over what you thought was a slur. You need to put on your big boy pants.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1116220 Apr 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hi aphelion...nothing factual again today?
bye now...
Just emulating you.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116221 Apr 11, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You mean opinions.
Yes, religious beliefs could be called opinions.

I have not express a religious belief either way.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116222 Apr 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt is delusional, Hillary is running and at the moment pretty much a lock to win.
Her health is bad. It is two years out and no one can predict what may happen. She may improve. She may have another stroke. No one can know.

St. Croix valley

#1116223 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat.
Heck, I have been numerous posters, arrested for various crimes, should hang myself, etc (those are only from the posts I have read)....knock yourself out if you think you can top this
yes, you have used different names in posting...

i guess when one's word is shit, one would have to do that...

St. Croix valley

#1116224 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinions!
Still being a cry baby over what you thought was a slur. You need to put on your big boy pants.
it was a slur. and it was untrue..

i just like pointing out how your word is shit, and that you are a coward that will run from your own statements at the drop of any challenge to back them up...

how you have no problem lying about anything...

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1116225 Apr 11, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
MSNBC - Loses 24% of Prime Time Audience
"MSNBC’s tactic of becoming the Obama network did pay off dividends after Obama’s election. MSNBC began to slowly rise. But tying its fortunes to Obama also meant that Obama’s unpopularity would translate into MSNBC’s unpopularity."
http://www.frontpagemag.com/2014/dgreenfield/...
ROTFLMAO!!!
Who would have ever thought tampon earrings and 24/7 Bridgegate would be big losers with the viewing audience?

They need a new program director.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1116226 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
My stars, the progressives here throw some of the nastiest of slurs at others then become cry babies over what they think may be a slur.
No spines!
Funny how you're so negative son.

Must be your politics if not your upbringing!

St. Croix valley

#1116227 Apr 11, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Her health is bad. It is two years out and no one can predict what may happen. She may improve. She may have another stroke. No one can know.
yeah...she never had a stroke, fool.

wow you are just breaking records for posting bullshit, aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Robbie C 29,549
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr EasyEed 309,649
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr superwilly 5,246
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Uncle Sam 237,766
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. Sun UHB 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web