Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232044 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115370 Apr 10, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> What stonewall?
Really, Dave?
Nairabazecom

United States

#1115371 Apr 10, 2014

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115372 Apr 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What really seems to have pushed her over the edge was when she got smacked down for lying in her claim that the public doesn't have access to the IRS records filed by non-profits. She not only put on a blindfold but she has now attempted to gag everyone with whom she comes in contact. I suppose if she were to admit she was w-r-o-n-g, she would lose what little grip she has left on the cliff she calls reality.
oh jeez, as whatever, s/he used to post lie after lie and then just run when proved wrong...as is the proven case here...
Patrick

United States

#1115373 Apr 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks to Sonic, our foremost Fox-watcher, for the update.....
Not PA news ....

Stephen Colbert will replace David Letterman when he retires from "Late Show" next year, CBS Television announced on Thursday.

Colbert, the host of Comedy Central's "The Colbert Report," has signed a five-year deal with the network set to begin when Letterman steps down in 2015. Colbert will host "Late Show" as himself, not in character.

“Stephen Colbert is one of the most inventive and respected forces on television,” CBS President Leslie Moonves said in a statement.“David Letterman’s legacy and accomplishments are an incredible source of pride for all of us here, and today’s announcement speaks to our commitment of upholding what he established for CBS in late night.”

“Stephen is a multi-talented and respected host, writer, producer, satirist and comedian who blazes a trail of thought-provoking conversation, humor and innovation with everything he touches,” said Nina Tassler, the chairman of CBS Entertainment.”He is a presence on every stage, with interests and notable accomplishments across a wide spectrum of entertainment, politics, publishing and music. We welcome Stephen to CBS with great pride and excitement, and look forward to introducing him to our network television viewers in late night.”
Slash

Chicago, IL

#1115374 Apr 10, 2014
dumdemsmama wrote:
<quoted text> dumb dem
Don't be shy Jew retard.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115375 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
After a little cleaning here the right wing domestic terrorists run off to wallow in their filthy lies alone.
dumb dem
Nairabazecom

United States

#1115376 Apr 10, 2014
More Barack obama new visit www.nairabaze.com
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115377 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get banned. They know I'm right about you dumb terrorists.
dumb dem

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115378 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are taking a victory lap for being right ONCE over and over again tells a lot about your failures.
I stopped arguing when you finally produced something. LOL, how horrible!
So how about all those things yesterday that you called others liars and stupid for. We will look forward to you providing sources and links.
Have a nice day :)
so lets move on to your magical DL...

he he hehh......

you are just too easy, fool...

oh and i already covered those other fools...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1115379 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
I am standing by the two portal links already posted that shows what is available to the public concerning IRS public information. The postcard info
If someone can provide a live link to a source other than the ones posted, then there is something to discuss.
I'll tell you what, why don't you google "Financials Wounded Warrior Project". That will give you a good example of just exactly what information is available to the public. Not only will you find their IRS determination letter but their 990 IRS filings for the past seven years.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115380 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a well known republican.
Hee hee
dumb dem
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115381 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Censorship is all you got, lady.
dumb dem

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115382 Apr 10, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Meantime RoxLo has covertly posted under at least 10 names this past year.
Hey, did you ever back-up that I said I would never post to you? NOPE
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115383 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
The first amendment gives me the right to call you idiots azzholes.
dumb dem
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115384 Apr 10, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Suddenly exercising a constitutional right makes you guilty?
Let's get them illegal guns, boyz
dumb dem

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#1115385 Apr 10, 2014
Slash wrote:
<quoted text>
Fork face did somebody hurt your feelings again?
Apparently your ass looks like your face, talking to yourself won't change the fact you arent sure which end to sit on.
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115386 Apr 10, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried praying on this issue?
dumb dem
Slash

Chicago, IL

#1115387 Apr 10, 2014
Nairabazecom wrote:
More Barack obama new visit www.nairabaze.com
Oh carol we know it's you.
dem

Blanchard, OK

#1115388 Apr 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marginally virginal" without a doubt when it comes to dealing with cretins on their own terms.
“If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies,tsalists for the same reasons.” C.S. Lewis
Thats 'fkn imbecile and fkn retards' you left that part out...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1115389 Apr 10, 2014
Myles Kennedy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy sh it this lady went to a well regarded college. No fkn way.
dumb dem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Earthling-1 5,552
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thetruth 238,949
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 309,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 5 hr Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) 8 hr Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web