Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1509234 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1115306 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The recent bump up or the "dead cat bounce"- as insiders call it- was lost today. SP down 3% and Dow down 250
AKA sell off.

They don't come much dumber than you doll__even Flack the dummy who truly believes he'll be hoeing rows of carrots and leeks on the moon next year has a couple of IQ points on you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1115307 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
When someone has acted totally inappropriate and I say I will never respond to them- I keep my word.
I will not respond to your hostile attacks nor do I care what your opinion is on any issue is at this point.
Heckle away- don't care!
you have shown you can ignore your own lies and incorrect statements pretty well also..but you'd rather run from your own words...

no integrity at all...

you still have a huge backlog of proven false posts to admit to or clear up...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1115308 Apr 10, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What am I, chopped liver?
Careful. He may have proof of something.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1115309 Apr 10, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Then, she should have kept her mouth shut.
Perhaps but there is no court ruling that says someone who is compelled to appear can't make an opening statement as long as it doesn't contain any incriminating facts. I believe any court will find that she was within her rights.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1115310 Apr 10, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wanna bet?
Prove it fool. Come out from behind your anonymity and prove you are Ghost or USA.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1115311 Apr 10, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Um... no... nope... the attempt to conflate Dick Nixon and Bill Clinton is over the moon crazy... Does that conflation serve some... darker purpose for you? Hmmmmm?..
You're confusing your dcks with your phone sex pervs jagoff!

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1115312 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you have shown you can ignore your own lies and incorrect statements pretty well also..but you'd rather run from your own words...
no integrity at all...
you still have a huge backlog of proven false posts to admit to or clear up...
That was dumb! I am free to ignore whoever I want for whatever reason.

This is not your fight.

Move on.

St. Croix valley

#1115313 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are safe. No one puts out fatwa's for Christian blasphemy. Probably why you cowardly picked that religion.
not now...they sure used to.

St. Croix valley

#1115314 Apr 10, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful. He may have proof of something.
sure proved you to be the lying scum you are about your military service, didn't i?

still can't admit to it? have you been living this proven lie for over 40 years now? wow! that just has to eat into your soul and make you the miserable liar you are now...

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1115315 Apr 10, 2014
Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Still... I hesitate to undress and seduce you right here in front of god and everyone... this is a choice YOU must make... are making... For some reason I can't stop thinking about you as marginally virginal?
"Marginally virginal" without a doubt when it comes to dealing with cretins on their own terms.

“If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons.” C.S. Lewis
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1115316 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it fool. Come out from behind your anonymity and prove you are Ghost or USA.
There you go again you friggin lunatic, Ghost only posts as Ghost you paranoid idiot.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1115317 Apr 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text> Nah, you threw in with a bad crowd, that's all.
I remember a time when you were whining and crying because your daughter couldn't get health insurance because of a pre-existing condition. I would say you are the one who threw in with a bad crowd.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1115318 Apr 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever notice how the family is always the No. 1 priority when they get caught. The only difference between a Republican and a Democrat is the Republican will always claim all is forgiven because he prayed.
How many times did Newt Gingrich say God forgave him?
Post coital remorse in Newt's case__but the women he was with must have considered suicide. After gargling with Drano.

St. Croix valley

#1115319 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was dumb! I am free to ignore whoever I want for whatever reason.
This is not your fight.
Move on.
i pointed out you ignoring your own lies and false statements..yes, you can ignore your credibility if you want. you clearly do..

just as i pointed out...

why would anyone take anything you say seriously when you have these former lies of yours hanging over your head? and the fact that you are too weak, morally and personally to admit they were proven wrong...

facts are fun!

nothing yet one even one case where photo id would have prevented voter fraud as you said it would and had examples of? not one yet? after all this time? why is that again?

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1115320 Apr 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>AKA sell off.
They don't come much dumber than you doll__even Flack the dummy who truly believes he'll be hoeing rows of carrots and leeks on the moon next year has a couple of IQ points on you.
WSJ calls it a dead cat bounce-recent gains- and this offends your sensibilities?

I think you are looking for an excuse to be offended.

Moving along to someone that has something of value to comment to.

Have a nice day

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1115321 Apr 10, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Not a "smidgen" of corruption at IRS, Mr. Obama? Then why the stonewall?
Are you still standing by that LIE that non-profit filing with the IRS are not available to the public?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1115322 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>sure proved you to be the lying scum you are about your military service, didn't i?
still can't admit to it? have you been living this proven lie for over 40 years now? wow! that just has to eat into your soul and make you the miserable liar you are now...
Why Hyime my boy!

Everyone here knows who the lying scumbag is son.

It's you. You are just too mentally ill to realize it.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1115323 Apr 10, 2014
Gynger wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know she was an attorney? I didn't. That puts everything into perspective. She is a sly one, that Lois Lerner. Why and what are they hiding and whom are they protecting? Just tell the truth and let the chips fall where they may. Using the IRS against political foes is WRONG and if that happened, someone has to take responsibility for it. Shenanigans from a bunch of political hooligans
Have you observed these kangaroo court proceedings? She won't get a word in edgewise. Nope. She would be a fool to testify before these animals.

“Stop Child Slavery”

Location hidden

#1115324 Apr 10, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not now...they sure used to.
History travels backwards
Barrack Obama, WH website
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1115325 Apr 10, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Marginally virginal" without a doubt when it comes to dealing with cretins on their own terms.
“If we cut up beasts simply because they cannot prevent us and because we are backing our own side in the struggle for existence, it is only logical to cut up imbeciles, criminals, enemies, or capitalists for the same reasons.” C.S. Lewis
Hey stretch pants.

One cannot pervert you. That happened a very, very long time ago.

Those darn capitalists, eh?

You can move you know. We won't miss you, loser. You are either dumb, ugly, lazy or a combination, hence you don't like the system. Let me give you a clue. It would not work any better for you in a communist system, Commie scum Democrat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr John-K 313,666
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr AnyonePhartss 32,818
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Sat BuzzerPhartss 2
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite (Sep '16) Mar 16 MakePhartce 105
News North Carolina Governor Who Signed Bathroom Bil... Mar 15 Bath phart 2
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Mar 14 superwilly 258,478
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Mar 14 Into The Night 11,123
More from around the web