Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1374636 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1114394 Apr 9, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There was another shooting at Camp LeJeune. One Marine killed another
You know what Hillary would say about that ...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1114395 Apr 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another one that ought to hide the posting history.
BTW__did you attend public school in Polk County FLA. If so, was you spelling teacher named Carol???
Who was "you spelling teacher"? Leosanus? LOL

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1114396 Apr 9, 2014
Tracy Green wrote:
I worked on both President Barack Obama Presidential campgaings whiel supprting a ful time carrer and full time student getting my Ph.D. in seven (7) different districts. Our grassroots President Barack Obama campagins stared in Beverly Hills, California and moved across the nation like a wild fire. We are a fine tuned, chiseled, educated, articulate, highly skilled, social media savvy supporters (who made history with our online developed supporting President Barack Obama./s entire both Presidential campaigns online which raised almost One Billions in campaigns (a first is US history) funds, even loaning fellow presidential campaign opponent Hillary Cling $20 Million to get her out of the red with her own dysfunctional campaign,) motivated groups of supportive people who will always support our finest President with respect. I am proud of that. President Barack Obama has made history in multiple arenas across the board. God has given President Barkck Obama many gifts, he worked as a pro bono attorney in Chicago, ILL for civil and human rights, along many other career endeavors which supported and assisted people and communities in need. President Obama brought a nation together and embraced the USA and its diversity. President Barack Obama has done more to advance people, society, education, all communities and a variety of other prominent areas of life for the betterment of ALL people. The haters will always hate, and that motivates us to do even more GREAT things in life. Hate on while we soar!!
that was funny!

do you do kids parties?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1114397 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how so?you think republicans have better family values than democrats? that's a ridiculous claim made by biased fools..
people are people...their political affiliations do not make them better or worse people, adn as page after page of idiots on this page and others have shown, not one party is more moral than another...
but fools like you cannot face reality and facts...
Demographics. Who makes up the vast majority of welfare recipients, abortion recipients, jail time recipients, and why? Are they all victims?

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1114398 Apr 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
that's not accurate enough...
I need to know the exact date, time,to the second and throw in Longitude and Latitude...
Mathematics is very precise....
You're a total assh*le.

I guess if tornadoes can't be predicted to hit a given spot at a given time that all science is worthless?

Are you really that f*cking stupid?

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1114399 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nice backpeddle...
you are too stupid to even talk about this issue, pal...go soak your head...
No one back pedal- dufus

Calm down

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1114400 Apr 9, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It was effective enough to get Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, the mastermind of Sept. 11, to provide the nom de guerre (name of courier) of one of bin Ladenís most trusted aides. The CIA got similar information from Mohammedís successor, Abu Faraj al-Libi.
Current and former U.S. officials confirmed this including former CIA Director, Leon Panetta.
The other one didn't provide any information. But when you're involved with flying jet airliners loaded with passengers into buildings, you shouldn't be surprised if you get some water poured up your nose to make sure it doesn't happen again.
It was not confirmed. It was given as quid pro quo in interrogation. Why do you lie so much?

St. Croix valley

#1114401 Apr 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you said that weather folks predicted a snow storm in your area...
I want you to tell me EXACTLY when the next tornado is going to hit in either Oklahoma or Kansas using computer models.
Date, time, and coordinates....
if you Progressives want to scare people with gloom and doom you better get your act together...
OK..one is coming right now to your house..it will last forever...take shelter and stay there until you die..

is this all you have after i spank you around so badly, acting like a spoiled little brat child...

oh....you aren't acting...good to know..

((((smack)))))

St. Croix valley

#1114402 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Math is inaccurate is accurate argument....again?
no. you can't w a thought...again?

go figure...

the math works..i have seen absolutely nothing from you even suggesting anything different.

St. Croix valley

#1114403 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Demographics. Who makes up the vast majority of welfare recipients, abortion recipients, jail time recipients, and why? Are they all victims?
pretty evenly split, actually..

St. Croix valley

#1114405 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one back pedal- dufus
Calm down
sure he did, dufus...

his idea was idiotic and you know it...

he would have given weapons to the shooter who killed the most soldiers on a US base ever....

figures you would be stupid enough to try to defend that shit!!!

why do you even think you are able to talk about serious issues?

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1114406 Apr 9, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Here's another one that ought to hide the posting history.
BTW__did you attend public school in Polk County FLA. If so, was you spelling teacher named Carol???
Wow, I never thought I would see the day where YOU would tell off a starry-eyed Obama supporter!

I thought the person was misguided so ignored.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#1114407 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no. you can't w a thought...again?
go figure...
the math works..i have seen absolutely nothing from you even suggesting anything different.
Much like the facts that you claim but never are able to deliver.

St. Croix valley

#1114408 Apr 9, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a total assh*le.
I guess if tornadoes can't be predicted to hit a given spot at a given time that all science is worthless?
Are you really that f*cking stupid?
in fact, the NWS often predicts touchdowns from dopplar radar readings...

so sad these fools are too stupid to even knows what happens in their own world... their own nation to boot!
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1114409 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
No one back pedal- dufus
Calm down
Eman often said calm down..spelled the word dufus the same way as well.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1114410 Apr 9, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
More confused feminist
https://twitter.com/hboulware/status/45369481...
What community outreach worker does this person think feminist are?
What's a matter. Waldo? The message is clear enough...of course it would help if you pluralized you use of the work, but you're such a moron, why bother.

“Depends on the Day”

Location hidden

#1114411 Apr 9, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no. you can't w a thought...again?
go figure...
Right up to the point that the algorithms are off.

St. Croix valley

#1114412 Apr 9, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>It was not confirmed. It was given as quid pro quo in interrogation. Why do you lie so much?
in fact, it is proven that the intel gained from him was before the waterboarding and such when that started, all valuable intel stopped...

we have known this fro decades...that kind of interrogation is not even meant to gather intel...it is meant to break people and get them to say whatever you want them to say...

Blain, PA

#1114413 Apr 9, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
So there are not any red states in the top ten welfare states?

Blain, PA

#1114414 Apr 9, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
WE have to believe AL GORE and his climate models...or we are stupid..
wait...
'A forecast that extends beyond 8.5 days (200 hours) is called a LONG-RANGE FORECAST. Although computer progs are available for up to 16 days into the future , THEY ARE NOT ACCURATE IN PREDICTING TEMPERATURE OR PRECIPITATION..."
Ahrens, C.().'Meteorology Today: An Introduction to Weather, Climate, and the Environment'. BROOKS/COLE : CA. Pg 359.
About the author:
'...Author C. Donald Ahrens has been widely praised for his ability to explain relatively complicated ideas so that even under-prepared students can understand them. The text's clear and inviting narrative is supplemented by numerous pedagogical features that help augment students' understanding. Introductory stories found at the beginning of each chapter draw students naturally into the discussion. In-chapter reviews help students master concepts while they study, and four types of end-of-chapter exercises provide opportunities for everything from further review to in-class discussion questions. In addition to these in-text learning aids, the eighth edition sees a complete integration with CengageNOW, the first assessment-driven and student-centered online learning solution created specifically for this course. CengageNOW uses a series of chapter-specific diagnostic tests to build a personalized learning plan for each student, allowing students to focus their study time on specific areas of weaknesses. Each personalized learning plan directs students to specific chapter sections and concept-driven multimedia tutorials designed to augment their understanding. The new edition is available in its original nineteen chapter classic version, or as a core version, which features only the most popular sixteen chapters. The core version sacrifices none of the detail that the course needs, but eliminates chapters that may not be directly covered in class. Looking for more flexibility? With the Cengage Learning TextChoice custom solution program, instructors can select and reorganize chapters to perfectly match their syllabus, thereby creating the ideal text solution for the course.'
http://books.google.com/books/about/Meteorolo...
Another f*cking idiot that doesn't know the difference between weather & climate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Trojan 32,248
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr IB DaMann 9,548
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr Sheriff Joe 310,973
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr ChristineM 254,916
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 28 Ela 38
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 27 Jesse 201,845
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Apr 23 Bret Link 21
More from around the web