Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1112072 Apr 6, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
your closed minded problem is.....black people don't like faux black faux conservatives who read what the white man wrote on the FOX teleprompter.
pretty sure that falls outside of the purview of the right wing racist meme of trying to lay their shtick back on everyone else.
Wow, I really do not know where to start here with this mess.

First ....You cannot generalize and imply ALL as in your comment "black people don't"
Very few things are all or nothing and this case it has already been proven NOT ALL black people agrees with your world view.

Faux black-outright racism implying person is a sub-race. This is a common progressive slur that is ugly to the core.

West is an author-dumdum. Your paranoia about him being controlled by the "evil white man" -racism again- lacks any basis in reality.

Where did you ever get the idea that if a progressive says it that they are immune from being racist? Not true.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112073 Apr 6, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know why. He got mad when he was continuously being outsmarted by what could be me and violated their TOS.
hardly...why is it you have to lie about me so much?

we both know it is because you are continually outsmarted by me... you cannot compete with me in any way at all.. you know it, i know it.

this si why you continually run away from me.

just more facts, as always
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1112074 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
you are rookie...
these are "SELF-REPORTING" so the numbers is more likely to be HIGHER as folks tend to NOT boast about snorting cocaine for fear of GOING TO JAIL........
17 percent of unemployed...
"About 1 in 6 unemployed workers are addicted to alcohol or drugs -- almost twice the rate for full-time workers, according to the government's National Survey on Drug Use and Health.
http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/26/news/economy/...
http://samhsa.gov/data/NSDUH/2012SummNatFindD...
Subject was welfare not unemployed.

Annalyn Kurtz's opinions/tweets are nothing special. Fun with numbers mostly.

St. Croix valley

#1112075 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out that 17 percent of unemployed are using dope once a month is not "loving big government'....its a sad commentary about personal ethics....
what is unethical about smoking pot?

you seem to make assumptions that just aren't based in reality...

the fact that the number of people who smoke pot overall is higher than that should tell you something...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112076 Apr 6, 2014
So right-wingers are stupid – it’s official.

"Psychologists in Canada have compared IQ scores of several thousand British children, who were born in 1958 and 1970, with their stated views as adults on things such as treatment of criminals and openness to working with or living near to people of other races. They also looked at some US data which compared IQ scores with homophobic attitudes.
The conclusion: your intelligence as a child correlates strongly with socially liberal views. People with low IQs tend to be more in favour of harsh punishments, more homophobic and more likely to be racist. Interestingly, as these were IQ scores measured when young this does seem to be a measure of something innate, not merely exposure to ‘liberal’ views through education.

The inference is that what we call conservatism is a symptom of limited intellectual ability, signified by fear of the new and of outsiders, a retreat into tradition and tribal loyalty, and an unsophisticated disgust at sexual mores that deviate even slightly from the norm. Put bluntly stupidity correlates with insecurity, hatred, pessimism and fear, intelligence with confidence, optimism and trust.

Cue howls of outrage and not just from the right. In fact, left-wingers, liberals, call them what you will (and as I will argue these terms are far from interchangeable) have maintained something of an embarrassed silence about this. Liberals tend to dislike talk of innate intelligence and are distrustful of IQ tests and any hints of biological determinism. It might suit them politically to say their opponents are dim, but (they like to think) they are too polite to say so....Other studies have found correlations between strong religiosity (a traditional marker of conservatism) and low intelligence."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-209...

St. Croix valley

#1112077 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
If drug testing is ok for use on 241,000 USAF Airmen, surely some slacker civilians can stand still for a minute and piss in a cup at the EBT office....
'The Air Force previously used a test rate of 64 percent per year, Colonel Talcott said. This means that of 376,900 Airmen, about 241,220 drug tests would be performed during the course of the year. In October, the test rate for the target group increased, though it remained at 64 percent for the rest of the people'
http://usmilitary.about.com/od/airforce/a/afd...
a shit load more of us than that paltry number do.

and we should. did you have a point? you usually seem to forget that part of your post.

St. Croix valley

#1112078 Apr 6, 2014
AMF...
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1112079 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly...why is it you have to lie about me so much?
we both know it is because you are continually outsmarted by me... you cannot compete with me in any way at all.. you know it, i know it.
this si why you continually run away from me.
just more facts, as always
"lie"? Did you say, "have to lie"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1112080 Apr 6, 2014
Drug testing and keeping your GOVERNMENT check...

If our veterans can be forced to give up their 'income' for smoking dope....what's the rub on everyone else????????

"...Between September 30, 2001, and September 30, 2007, 11,407 SOLDIERS have been discharged for drug abuse...."

Glantz, A.(2009).'The War Comes Home'. Univ Of California : The Regents of the Univ of California.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112081 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!! Thank you.
Tell the Dems, they are the ones who- under union pressure- removed the guest worker program from immigration legislation in the 1960s.

It wasn't reinstated in the 1986 law for the same reasons.

Write your congressman and request this.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1112082 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out that 17 percent of unemployed are using dope once a month is not "loving big government'....its a sad commentary about personal ethics....
Just to put this into perspective, an estimated 8.7% of ALL the full-time employed regularly use illegal drugs...mostly marijuana.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1112083 Apr 6, 2014
Obama's Father - Anti-Colonialist
Obama's Mother - Communist
Obama's Grandmother - Communist
Obama's Grandfather - Communist
Obama's Mentor-Communist
Obama's Pastor - Black Liberation Theologist
Obama's Ghost Writer - Terrorist

What part of this equation makes you think that he shares the same ideas as you or I?

What part of this equation makes you think he appreciates individuality or capitalism?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112084 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
So right-wingers are stupid – it’s official.
"Psychologists in Canada have compared IQ scores of several thousand British children, who were born in 1958 and 1970, with their stated views as adults on things such as treatment of criminals and openness to working with or living near to people of other races. They also looked at some US data which compared IQ scores with homophobic attitudes.
The conclusion: your intelligence as a child correlates strongly with socially liberal views. People with low IQs tend to be more in favour of harsh punishments, more homophobic and more likely to be racist. Interestingly, as these were IQ scores measured when young this does seem to be a measure of something innate, not merely exposure to ‘liberal’ views through education.
The inference is that what we call conservatism is a symptom of limited intellectual ability, signified by fear of the new and of outsiders, a retreat into tradition and tribal loyalty, and an unsophisticated disgust at sexual mores that deviate even slightly from the norm. Put bluntly stupidity correlates with insecurity, hatred, pessimism and fear, intelligence with confidence, optimism and trust.
Cue howls of outrage and not just from the right. In fact, left-wingers, liberals, call them what you will (and as I will argue these terms are far from interchangeable) have maintained something of an embarrassed silence about this. Liberals tend to dislike talk of innate intelligence and are distrustful of IQ tests and any hints of biological determinism. It might suit them politically to say their opponents are dim, but (they like to think) they are too polite to say so....Other studies have found correlations between strong religiosity (a traditional marker of conservatism) and low intelligence."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-209...
These are CRAP surveys that appear off and on every year. I just saw one saying progressives are dumber-than-dirt.

Back and forth it goes and no one takes them seriously. Junk science

Location hidden

#1112085 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is unethical about smoking pot?
you seem to make assumptions that just aren't based in reality...
the fact that the number of people who smoke pot overall is higher than that should tell you something...
When it's against a law the we have a problem...

you think legalizing pot will change peoples ethics? You think making marihuana legal will INCREASE human decision making?

is that what you are saying?

Location hidden

#1112086 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>a shit load more of us than that paltry number do.
and we should. did you have a point? you usually seem to forget that part of your post.
Shut up and piss in the cup!

Big mouth....

Explain to us all why a person receiving TANF, or EBT or SEC 8 money NOT BE tested for drugs, when all SOLDIERS, SAILORS, AIRMAN, MARINES, CG, Civil Service are testable?

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

#1112087 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent point.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1112088 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>n, i really didn't...why do you have to lie all the time/
i guess when the truth shows you to be the fool that you are, you really have no choice...
i don' run from my words, but you sure do...
why are you still running form your words. coward? why do you run every sing;e time i challenge you to talk on a subject?
every. single. time.
Hyime does the weasel routine yet again.

Now answer the question wimp.

Why was your Politix account suspended?

http://politix.topix.com/profile/woodtick57

Location hidden

#1112089 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to put this into perspective, an estimated 8.7% of ALL the full-time employed regularly use illegal drugs...mostly marijuana.
what were you in your previous life?

2,250 adults surveyed online between November 13 and 18, 2013

asked about:

"Reincarnation - that you were once another person "

Believers are:
D - 30 percent
R - 18 percent

http://www.harrisinteractive.com/NewsRoom/Har...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1112090 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more diseases than that which are unique to certain group.
DNA can be horribly racist
Huh??? God, but you are dumb. I had my three days of vacation, BTW, and come back to see that here you are, or should I say is?
&li st=RDApHmlRl1aKU&feature=s hare

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1112091 Apr 6, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that a back woods hating racist "PIG" like you isn't familiar with the expression "Planning is essential to progress". So the idiots on the right [LIKE YOU ]decided to copycat and choose Herman Cain proving once again not only your degree of stupid but just how desperate and phony the Republicans can be. He was your front runner, that is until he was outed as a liar, a misogynist, having numerous relation ships. So you see you morons on the right can't even imitate worth a sh1t, But even with all of those traits he was still far smarter than Bush. You and your party are Americas embarrassment. Hypocrisy and lies are your bread and butter.
Hey, if you ever happen to get a cogent thought, give us a call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 30 min east Ramapo schools 200,975
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Patrick n Angela 227,812
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr R TRUTH 27,426
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Pearl Jam 305,687
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••