Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1601172 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1113002 Apr 7, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
If there's "women of soul" in the White House, they're probably looking for a white man with a job.
The little boy in the big pants holds WH concerts just about every month while his drones kill women and children behind a silent media. There is a dark irony in this Entertainment As A Cloak policy.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1113003 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>NPR Terri Gross show...how jesus became a god...
Heard part of it on the radio today

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1113005 Apr 7, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
Oblamer wastes more millions, better spent on sending Moochelle and tons of lobster to the north pole:
BLADENSBURG, Md.(AP)— President Barack Obama on Monday announced more than $100 million in grants for two dozen schools across the country that are helping students gain work experience for what he called the "in-demand jobs of the future."
$4.1 million per school, enough to hire all these kids to pick up trash for 10 years and actually accomplish something.
Abolish the Dept. of un Education
http://youtu.be/vAcaeLmybCY

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1113008 Apr 7, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
We do,, Hillary refused a phone call from the second in command, didn't even call him back, Oblamer hid under his bed for 4 1'2 hours, then jetted off to Las Vegas to campaign, then they both lied their asses off for weeks, blaming it on some stupid film no one saw.
Are we clear?
you are such a tool...

amazing idiots like you are still breathing.

how did they rescue over thirty people from across the planet if they didn't do anything?

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1113010 Apr 7, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
oooooooo.....and what happens if a government healthcare website goes down?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
I wonder what the net would be like if we had a Repub in office right now, one that was running..I am sure that Government has something to do with it to what is on the screen that still is accessible to the public...

Just think if it gets taxed through having to pay or only certain individuals get to use it...

Now that would be something...

I mean main stream yikes sometimes...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1113011 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a tool...
how did they rescue over thirty people from across the planet if they didn't do anything?
Neither one of those scenarios sound right... Bam's hiding and Hilly hiding too???
I don't think that's clear at all...

St. Croix valley

#1113012 Apr 7, 2014
oh shit...a tinka infestation...does anyone have any fairy spray? Raid works the same....
Funken Wagnall

United States

#1113015 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a tool...
44,000+ and counting...same shit, different hour.

Must suck being confined and limited to a life of calling people stupid. Make you feel like the big shot you never were nor will be?

St. Croix valley

#1113017 Apr 7, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
Secret Service Agents Perspective of U.S. Presidents-Truth ...
www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/s/secret-servic... ;
Feb 1, 2012 - Kessler also interviewed White House staff members..... Hillary Clinton was another phony whose personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret Service.- Truth!
the truth about hillary clinton and why the staffers hated her
beforeitsnews.com/.../the-truth-about-hillary... ;
Jan 14, 2014 - EIGHT QUOTES FROM THE VILE FOUL MOUTH OF HILLARY CLINTON AS ... From the book “Inside the White House” by Ronald Kessler, p.... On having to attend Veteran's Day Ceremonies – the very Military for which she ..
(2)“Fuck off! It’s enough I have to see you shit-kickers every day! I’m not going to talk to you, too!! Just do your God damn job and keep your mouth shut.”
(3)“If you want to remain on this detail, get your fucking ass over here and grab those bags!”
From the book “The First Partner” p. 259;
On having to attend Veteran’s Day Ceremonies – the very Military for which she has shown incredible disdain throughout her public life…….
Remember her most vile comment on having to attend :“What does it matter? They are all dead.” This was her retort when asked about her dereliction of duty in Benghazi.
Our next CIC? the idea is repugnant.
I pray if she runs these ill treated people will come forward.
sounds like a good boss. people like you often need to be yelled at. that is why you are the servant class...
Funken Wagnall

United States

#1113018 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
oh shit...a tinka infestation...does anyone have any fairy spray? Raid works the same....
Yeah everyone...let's ignore the miserable, bloodsucking parasite and attack the harmless fairy.

St. Croix valley

#1113019 Apr 7, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
<quoted text>
44,000+ and counting...same shit, different hour.
Must suck being confined and limited to a life of calling people stupid. Make you feel like the big shot you never were nor will be?
so why are you doing it...

oh...that ddin't occur to you...must be stupid!

see..when you can get to my level you will know...
till then..grab hose bags if you want to stay on this detail....

St. Croix valley

#1113020 Apr 7, 2014
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither one of those scenarios sound right... Bam's hiding and Hilly hiding too???
I don't think that's clear at all...
but you are an idiot and have no idea of what rpened that night even thought he rest of the informed world does..

grab the rest of the bags, servant...
Funken Wagnall

United States

#1113021 Apr 7, 2014
Gangsta Grammar and Gun Free Zones

Young Money, syrup in the big shot
Time do things that's word to your wrist watch
Shoot the glock till it burn till my wrist lock
Rims hella big tires skinny like Chris Rock

An unidentified Chesterfield, Virginia middle school teacher came under fire from a parent advocate when she assigned violent rap lyrics as part of a grammar lesson. On Friday Tammy Motola told a local radio host Chesterfield parents started burning up her inbox when their 11 year-olds’ schoolwork included lyrics by the rapper Lil Wayne.

The assignment entitled “Introduction to Similes and Metaphors Through the Lens of Rap Music” used lines from the song Ice Cream Paint Job. "Ice Cream" glorifies guns, sex and violence.

What are children learning from the crackdown on sporks as weapons and pop tart guns at the same time the adults in their classrooms pass out gangsta rap disguised as grammar lessons?

What about the double standard where rappers with criminal histories are invited to the White House for poetry sessions while kids as young as six undergo interrogation for making a gun sign with their hand?

There should be zero tolerance for Language Arts teachers who use rappers with long rap sheets like Lil Wayne to teach English. Why target children for playing innocent good-guy, bad- guy games with toy guns when their teachers promote real violence sung by real criminals?
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1113022 Apr 7, 2014
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
PBS live from the White House, Women of Soul with President Obama!
They'll probably sing "Liar, Liar" to him, unless they're inebriated worshippers like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1113023 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so the idea that armed guards at schools willstop shootings is false...
thanks for playing and proving the point.
Galt has never been in favor of armed guards at schools....but does support allowing qualified school personnel to carry concealed weapons.....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1113024 Apr 7, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
No it doesn't...

The bugs inside of me already dead...duhhhh!!!!!

The are being pushed out of me and you want to talk sheeeet????

Lets meet in public how they do and speak publicly open...LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1113025 Apr 7, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ammo depletion argument makes a great case for limiting the size of magazines.
are you really that stupid????....

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1113026 Apr 7, 2014
The are R ahhhh I have strange bugs coming out of me...

That is why they are R bugs...

LOL

They are...

St. Croix valley

#1113027 Apr 7, 2014
Funken Wagnall wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah everyone...let's ignore the miserable, bloodsucking parasite and attack the harmless fairy.
ignore me ? why?

harmless fairy? he is a total poser. just trying to hide his ignorance behind meaningless crap post pretending to be 'deep'...

but i can see how an idiot like you can be so easily fooled...but you are fooled by people shaking key rings in front of you...

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1113028 Apr 7, 2014
Oh wait an infestation so where are the rest? Have you come across any of em'?

Can you tell me where they are?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min weapon X 317,478
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min LMAOphartss 34,199
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr POPS 11,559
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 23 hr The pope 258,485
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
More from around the web