Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404448 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112303 Apr 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Linking topix forums? Forums that google, bing and others hold in low regard__bad reputation.
LMAO
and somehow a drone crashing is Obama's fault?!?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1112304 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Daytona is sleazy.
yes, 1914 isn't that long ago and woman were still being arrested for showing skin in public in the us.
I'm real good on the history of the regions I've lived in__real good. But I'd be real ignorant to 'pretend" to know the history of your regions. www.thecasements.net

Flagler brought the RR down Florida's East Coast (Rockefeller came along) Plant brought his RR down Florida's West coast

We've got history too.

Daytona is sleazy because it's supposed to be__it is home to male oriented activities/sports etc etc. www.boothillsaloon.com

350,000 T shirt sales per year at $17.95 @ is not sleazy money.

What would you do with "all that money?"

Go fishin maybe?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1112305 Apr 6, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if the progressives would stop trying to push class warfare they would have to admit this ruling is not tilted to either party.
What the ruling allowed was for a person to donate to more than 18 people.
Dems have their fair share of big money donors.
This bill hopefully moves the money out of the PACs and into individual campaigns making it more transparent.
Ding, ding, ding! Moran alert!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112307 Apr 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I'm real good on the history of the regions I've lived in__real good. But I'd be real ignorant to 'pretend" to know the history of your regions. www.thecasements.net
Flagler brought the RR down Florida's East Coast (Rockefeller came along) Plant brought his RR down Florida's West coast
We've got history too.
Daytona is sleazy because it's supposed to be__it is home to male oriented activities/sports etc etc. www.boothillsaloon.com
350,000 T shirt sales per year at $17.95 @ is not sleazy money.
What would you do with "all that money?"
Go fishin maybe?
ummm..i know sleazy when i see it...others do too.

do you think money makes something not sleazy? really? that kind of thinking alone is kind of, well, sleazy, isn't it?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1112308 Apr 6, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
Be sure to give "poop" a big lol. You love it when he demeans and slurs women. If you do he will probably give you a free copy of his bio/fantasy he bragged, lied about.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Old Special Eed can't handle it, wimpie azz Demeans and slurs you say, you kidding me, She said that's how you both worked your way through Special Eed school. Actually she said you were a couple up on her in blo jobs.But we all love your obsession with me and my life. Get a life perverted baby talker.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1112309 Apr 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>They___ certain African native tribes and certain Muslim sects, circumcise their females as a way of eliminating any chance for the "weaker" sex to experience sexual pleasure. That practice, like forcing females to dressing heavy robes and hoods that cover the faces is all about control. Those people view women as chattel/cattle etc kinda like red state politicians do.
I'm not sure how humans get into a mindset where sht like that is OK.__but then I don't understand a bunch of pasty fat prks staring at FOX News all day every day either.
It's barbaric; there was a documentary about an Englishwoman who was paying for these women to get reconstructive surgeries; many of these women were literally butchered and could not hold their urine because of it.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112310 Apr 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Linking topix forums? Forums that google, bing and others hold in low regard__bad reputation.
LMAO
A drone did crash near an elementary school in Pennsylvania.

The unemployment rate among blacks that's off the charts wasn't mentioned in the new jobs report.

And prices will go up the more wages go up.

And, apparently, the Feds are claiming capital controls would protect the U.S. dollar from the effects of rapid cash movements.

The only countries that are worried about capital controls are those deeply worried about a currency crisis.

According to Steve Hanke, a professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore,“Capital controls signal that a country is very worried about preserving its foreign exchange....That means bad things are in the wind.”

Could be the domestic shoe that's about to drop.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112311 Apr 6, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
It's barbaric; there was a documentary about an Englishwoman who was paying for these women to get reconstructive surgeries; many of these women were literally butchered and could not hold their urine because of it.
it is amazing that those men fear women so much they do that to them...

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112312 Apr 6, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Obama's Father - Anti-Colonialist
Obama's Mother - Communist
Obama's Grandmother - Communist
Obama's Grandfather - Communist
Obama's Mentor-Communist
Obama's Pastor - Black Liberation Theologist
Obama's Ghost Writer - Terrorist
What part of this equation makes you think that he shares the same ideas as you or I?
What part of this equation makes you think he appreciates individuality or capitalism?
Anti-colonialist.. You mean like in our evolutionary War????
You people are dumber than sh*t
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112313 Apr 6, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be.
pissed-off middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them with ObamaKKKare
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112315 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is unethical about smoking pot?
you seem to make assumptions that just aren't based in reality...
the fact that the number of people who smoke pot overall is higher than that should tell you something...
violating federal law is unethical.....

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1112316 Apr 6, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
Pointing out that 17 percent of unemployed are using dope once a month is not "loving big government'....its a sad commentary about personal ethics....
So, about the same as 10th graders.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112317 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
pissed-off middle class voters will punish the DemoKKKrats for screwing them with ObamaKKKare
how will it affect them at all?
you keep posting this lie but never back it up...par, for you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112318 Apr 6, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Braceros?
Guest workers?
Entire families in the fields and orchards 7 days per week, sun up to sundown living in and under pickup trucks, sheds, tents and getting by on dirty water, warm milk for the babies and whatever food they could round or was supplied by the Catholic or Lutheran charities.
I've personally seen volunteers and charity workers break down and cry at the conditions those "guest workers" lived in.
It was slavery!
obviously better than living in Mexico......

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112319 Apr 6, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
violating federal law is unethical.....
no it isn't...not when the law is stupid..

people drank when fools brought us prohibition. they were not unethical they were doing just what people should do when stupid laws are passed. civil disobedience..

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112320 Apr 6, 2014
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
It is more amazing that the women continue to allow it to happen in this day and age.
they do not have that much power in that society.

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1112321 Apr 6, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> and somehow a drone crashing is Obama's fault?!?
Think Obama has taken the use of drones to a whole new level. Right here in our own backyard.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112322 Apr 6, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-colonialist.. You mean like in our evolutionary War????
You people are dumber than sh*t
oh man, that evolutionary war was the worst...those Homo erectus just wasted the Neandertals...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112323 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
A drone did crash near an elementary school in Pennsylvania.
The unemployment rate among blacks that's off the charts wasn't mentioned in the new jobs report.
And prices will go up the more wages go up.
And, apparently, the Feds are claiming capital controls would protect the U.S. dollar from the effects of rapid cash movements.
The only countries that are worried about capital controls are those deeply worried about a currency crisis.
According to Steve Hanke, a professor of applied economics at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore,“Capital controls signal that a country is very worried about preserving its foreign exchange....That means bad things are in the wind.”
Could be the domestic shoe that's about to drop.
The only countries not worried about capital controls are those who don't have money.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1112324 Apr 6, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Think Obama has taken the use of drones to a whole new level. Right here in our own backyard.
they sound pretty useful...why do you have a problem with that...

what do you think the gov't is doing with drones in the US?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr ChristineM 255,998
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr 2all 9,990
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) Mon Brian_G 311,489
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon NotInPotatoQuality 201,878
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jul 23 Trojan 32,307
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Jul 21 Ceren 7
What Ever Happen To Niagara Basketball (May '15) Jul 17 Disappointed PE 3
More from around the web