Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,020,821 - 1,020,840 of 1,096,080 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He bought the gun from the same gun store as Nidal Hussein. Ironic, isn't it?
the two cases are not really the same....Nidal Hussein was widely recognized as a serious problem well before the incident, and should have been kicked out of the Army......this guy's problems were much more marginal....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
easy....it doesn't make a damn bit of difference which forum one uses to access this thread.....
What? It explains why so many people type URLs into search boxes. Failure to understand how a system work.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
really???...aren't medical records confidential???...
besides, the Army had already decided that the shooter was fit for duty....
That gun shop can now proudly proclaim that they provided the guns to commit mass murders.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
well, i'll leave you fools to flounder in your cowardice and ignorance for a while...
"woodendick000"
Good news!!! You are taking a break. While you are on break this thyread will have one less fool, coward and ignoramus.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, do you think a family of four with an income of $94,200 needs to be on welfare???...
Somehow I'm thinking, most that have WORKED and EARNED, probably aren't...because they've WORKED and EARNED it.

(Excluding ones like those two frauds from Minnesota)

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Somehow I'm thinking, most that have WORKED and EARNED, probably aren't...because they've WORKED and EARNED it.
I think Galt is referring this admin pushing qualifying levels above poverty levels
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the two cases are not really the same....Nidal Hussein was widely recognized as a serious problem well before the incident, and should have been kicked out of the Army......this guy's problems were much more marginal....
Obviously you're assessment of 'marginal' is way off base son.....

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Detroit automakers have incompetent engineers and a rotten labor force, a deadly combination......
and probably the most clueless CEO in history in Mary Barra....
The family said her meeting with them was nothing more than reading a prepared statement.

The families were all crying and one of her handlers push a Kleenex box towards Barra-who was too clueless to even fake sympathy.

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Has anyone checked out what free rewards Bing is offering?

Just asking because I keep getting their notices
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
but a family of four can qualify for a taxpayer subsidy (a/k/a welfare) with an income of up to $94,200......

“Stop Child Soliders”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Ft. Hood Shooter Ran Free for 15 To 20 MinsóBefore Being Stopped By Military Policewoman --Another gun free zone
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Galt is referring this admin pushing qualifying levels above poverty levels
Is that like failing to take into account ALL economic considerations-- and pushing already inflated costs to even more unaffordable levels, punishing the struggling working class masses, just because they try ?

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check your source babe. Against reality!
Read this one then.

http://www.state.gov/p/nea/rls/rm/221274.htm

There's a few more if this one isn't accurate enough to stroke your liberal bias either.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
but a family of four can qualify for a taxpayer subsidy (a/k/a welfare) with an income of up to $94,200......
I for one am sick and tired of seeing the honest wage earning, struggling working class, tax paying sectors, have NO access to affordable health care options...while many others that don't lift a finger, except to take MORE from those that do, have plenty Galt.
As in YEARS of seeing a lot of things leaned that way.

So, personally, I'd have to consider the circumstances on individual bases, because ALL people should have affordable, fair and PROPER access to health care.
NOT just the welfare sectors, or the employer SUBSIDIZED sectors.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
The family said her meeting with them was nothing more than reading a prepared statement.
The families were all crying and one of her handlers push a Kleenex box towards Barra-who was too clueless to even fake sympathy.
Barra could not have risen to the position that she holds if she were a weak person who would weep in public.......

the situation calls for competent action, not for sympathy....
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

Eman wrote:
That's a great article. I learned a lot. Still don't understand how voter I'D laws fix that problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is that like failing to take into account ALL economic considerations-- and pushing already inflated costs to even more unaffordable levels, punishing the struggling working class masses, just because they try ?
not sure what you mean, but ObamaKKKare will raise the cost of medical care for everyone....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

RoxLo wrote:
Ft. Hood Shooter Ran Free for 15 To 20 MinsóBefore Being Stopped By Military Policewoman --Another gun free zone
Really son?

And here I thought he committed suicide.

Oh well. Guess it proves your point not to believe the media, but reich wingers instead!
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

<quoted text>
I for one am sick and tired of seeing the honest wage earning, struggling working class, tax paying sectors, have NO access to affordable health care options...while many others that don't lift a finger, except to take MORE from those that do, have plenty Galt.
As in YEARS of seeing a lot of things leaned that way.
So, personally, I'd have to consider the circumstances on individual bases, because ALL people should have affordable, fair and PROPER access to health care.
NOT just the welfare sectors, or the employer SUBSIDIZED sectors.
You're a dumbass. If your employer doesn't offer insurance, and you are "struggling" middle class, then you qualify for a subsidy. That's why it's called The Affordable Care Act.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2014

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Barra could not have risen to the position that she holds if she were a weak person who would weep in public.......
the situation calls for competent action, not for sympathy....
No wonder those execs flew their private planes instead of using their products when they went to Congress begging for money!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 min Pearl Jam 305,390
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Dave Nelson 225,650
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 26,971
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (May '13) Aug 19 RICK SERVICE 28
loan needed (Dec '13) Aug 12 Simon 5
loan offer (Jun '13) Aug 10 Tram 81
Na Aug 9 rrg cgr 1

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••