Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458600 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Sgt Icee

Grandville, MI

#1111983 Apr 5, 2014
He knew that protests didn't work. You all know it too.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1111984 Apr 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Stopping short.. I guess it's not the first time in your life someone told you that.
What is rather interesting is after I read your piece, a couple of articles just 'popped up' on the radar regarding heroin.
Pick a state. I'm sure yours is in there.... Haavud....
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HER...
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_HER...
you are an idiot...

More progressive dope addiction....

the Gov of Vermont....

"Shumlin: The No. 1 threat to the Vermont way of life is drug addiction"

http://vtdigger.org/2014/01/08/shumlin-1-thre...

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1111985 Apr 5, 2014
All president's make their fair share of blunders:

"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 Obama
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111986 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to use Google to find it....
Now don't get your pink panties all wet.... Oklahoma and Arkansas are 2 and 3....and they have lots and lots of Liberals living there...boy....WINK.....
'Press Release
Hawaii, Arkansas and Oklahoma Lead the Nation for Methamphetamine Use in the Workforce, Reveals Quest Diagnostics Drug Testing Index(TM)
Five-year data suggest methamphetamine's national decline has halted and that the drug's stronghold may be moving eastward
MADISON, N.J., Sept. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire via COMTEX'
find the link yourself....
"We found the weapons of mass destruction. We found biological laboratories ... And we'll find more weapons as time goes on. But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them." -- George Bush, Washington, D.C., May 30, 2003

Location hidden

#1111987 Apr 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"One of my concerns is that the health care not be as good as it can possibly be."— George Bush on benefits provided to military personnel, Tipp City, Ohio, April 19, 2007
'We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it..."

Nancy Pelosi....

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1111988 Apr 5, 2014
some of the comments listed on the site are- I guess- fall in the just plain dumb section

Obama-"It's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations." –speaking at a San Francisco fundraiser about his troubles winning over some small-town, working-class voters, April 11, 2008

Although with Harry Reid such inappropriate rhetoric has become almost a daily occurrance

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1111989 Apr 5, 2014
Obama-""R-S-P-E-C-T. " --flubbing the spelling of Aretha Franklin's famous song "Respect" while paying tribute to the iconic singer, New York, NY (March 6, 2014)

Location hidden

#1111990 Apr 5, 2014
'You never want a serious crisis to go to waste..."

Rahm Emanuel

&li st=PL1E1B4B3FBC5558B2

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1111991 Apr 5, 2014
Obama-""We're not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that's fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you've made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you're providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy." —on Wall Street reform, Quincy, Ill., April 29, 2010

Location hidden

#1111992 Apr 5, 2014
"Porky Amendments....American people don't care...."

Sen Chuck Schumer...

Location hidden

#1111993 Apr 5, 2014
"A nation of cowards..."

US AG Holder.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1111994 Apr 5, 2014
Last one and goodnight

Obama-""It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009

Location hidden

#1111995 Apr 5, 2014
Guam could capsize....

Dem Hank Johnson...

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111996 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
All president's make their fair share of blunders:
"One such translator was an American of Haitian descent, representative of the extraordinary work that our men and women in uniform do all around the world -- Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman" (the "ps" is silent) during a speech at the National Prayer Breakfast, Washington, D.C., Feb. 5, 2010 Obama
"Soldiers, sailors, Marines, airmen, and Coastmen—Coast Guardmen, thanks for coming, thanks for wearing the uniform."— George Bush, the Pentagon, March 19, 2008
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1111997 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
"Porky Amendments....American people don't care...."
Sen Chuck Schumer...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5fdljbTN-MYXX&list=PL1E1B 4B3FBC5558B2
"We got plenty of money in Washington. What we need is more priority."—George Bush, Washington, D.C., June 2, 2008

Location hidden

#1111998 Apr 5, 2014
Democrats....on the Law of the land...

" I don't worry about the Constitution...."

Phil Hare D-IL

Location hidden

#1111999 Apr 5, 2014
Democrats are the party of inclusion!!!!

"Tea Party can go straight to hell..."

rep Maxine waters....

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112000 Apr 5, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Last one and goodnight
Obama-""It was also interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of -- I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing." --confusing German for "Austrian," a language which does not exist, Strasbourg, France, April 6, 2009
"This foreign policy stuff is a little frustrating." -- George Bush as quoted by the New York Daily News, April 23, 2002
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#1112001 Apr 5, 2014
killtaker wrote:
Democrats....on the Law of the land...
" I don't worry about the Constitution...."
Phil Hare D-IL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =e10VYSMA8xAXX&list=PL1E1B 4B3FBC5558B2
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." -- George Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1112002 Apr 5, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You stated that the surviving spouse does inherits all the community property of the decadent. That's not exactly true. The surviving spouse inherits the share of the decadent's community property assets AFTER payment of all debts and, in the case of Breitbart, any amounts due under a court judgment.
but there is no court judgment......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 43 min Truth is might 312,702
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Bruin For Life 32,599
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Mon Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web