Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Obama bin Lian”

Since: Oct 07

Littleton, CO

#1110357 Apr 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you're vastly understating the pleasure derived from watching those who take themselves way too seriously make fools of themselves.
i especially love the prognosticators. who haven't got one thing right in the last 5 years. i wonder how that feels? carol?
I predicted years ago Ostupidakare would be an unmitigated disaster, it is, Mr. Fox news.

I also predicted Il Douche would lie non stop , he has.

I also predicted the anti war crowd would no longer exist, they don't.

The phony, hypocritical anti war crowd were interested in bashing Bush only , they couldn't care less about dead and maimed soldiers.

Seen Code Pink lately?

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110358 Apr 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You can add Flack to that list of prognosticators. Although if one is clueless probably not much that they can feel.
The trouble with the brainwashed[you] is the fact they don't know they're brainwashed, we're doing our best to enlighten you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110359 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a disgusting ignoramous. Republicans I'm sure are proud of their presidential hopeful.
do the crime, do the time.....

17-year old murderers, armed robbers, and rapists should be treated as adults.....

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110360 Apr 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean there is a law against trashing trash?
Once trash has left your home, it's OK to search it, you should be careful walking around.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1110361 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I predicted years ago Ostupidakare would be an unmitigated disaster, it is, Mr. Fox news.
The phony, hypocritical anti war crowd were interested in bashing Bush only , they couldn't care less about dead and maimed soldiers.
Seen Code Pink lately?
Code Pink loved Libya, but were disappointed by Syria.....

now wearing pink burkhas.....

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110362 Apr 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So they had the same address?
Republicans trying to cheat to win elections because they know they have no ideas & no ability to govern.
A photo ID does nothing to absentee ballots.
You people piss on the Constitution to try to win elections.
Repeating your lies ad nauseum will not make them true, despite what your hero Stalin said.
Patrick

United States

#1110363 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Both posts were about al Qaeda winning in Iraq after all. Maybe if you were a little more specific about the first one, I could respond with a better post. If the content is the same in both articles, it shouldn't matter if you like the first source or not.
"Auntie G*lt" is back with advise for the self centered

Do your yarn on Iraq and the weapons of Mass Destruction ?
Patrick

United States

#1110364 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Seen Code Pink lately?
also predicted Romney would win,
also predicted no one would sign up for Obamacare.

LOL

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110365 Apr 3, 2014
Emeem wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears your children are failures because of you. You've convinced them teachers can't be trusted. You've also taught them to blame others for their failures. And, there's probably a genetic factor in your children's inability to learn.
No where did I say or suggest my children are failures. One daughter in her second year of Med school, one daughter an RN, one son finishing up his college. Failures? Dumbass.
Stop inventing things out of whole cloth and stick to the subject.

Our public schools are dominated with liberals, whayever I do is a counter balance to their philosophy.

Free speech? Not in our colleges:

Commencement speaker protests stir debate over free speech
By Paul Farhi, The Washington Post
POSTED: 04/12/2013 01:19:45 PM MDT | UPDATED: 12 MONTHS AGO

Dr. Benjamin Carson, director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, this week reconsidered his invitation from Johns Hopkins after
Dr. Benjamin Carson, director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, this week reconsidered his invitation from Johns Hopkins after a furor over his remarks lumping together homosexuality, pedophilia and bestiality.(Jonathan Ernst/Reuters)
College campuses are supposed to be marketplaces of ideas. But some ideas, and some people, are less welcome than others these days. Just ask Robert Zoellick and Ben Carson.

Read more: Commencement speaker protests stir debate over free speech - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/ci_23013232/commenc...
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us:@Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Libs are for speech they agree with, nothing else, deny it.

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110366 Apr 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I said businesses. Hollywood is a business dumbf*ck.
Imbecile, answer the question, stop the dodging, denial, dishonesty and dissembling.

Why don't your ilk object to Hollywood shipping jobs overseas for their own greed?

Because Hollywood is overwhelmingly liberal and Il Douche supporters.

Come on, Dopey, I know you can come up with something.

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110367 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Good one!
I thought it was you, when you were thinner.

Have you ever been called "moonface"?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1110368 Apr 3, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
do the crime, do the time.....
17-year old murderers, armed robbers, and rapists should be treated as adults.....
I wonder if your stance will remain the same when you realized that the federal Prison Rape Elimination Act was not an Obama Administration initiative as Perry asserted by one that was signed by his own fellow Texan, George W. Bush. Guess you people just couldn't believe that a fellow republican would take a stance against rape in prison.

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110369 Apr 3, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
OBAMANOMICS...
Today, 75 months after the Great Recession began, 57 months after it ended, and 32 months after real gross domestic product surpassed its previous high, fewer Americans have jobs than in December 2007.
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1000142...
Many of Il Douche's major contributors are doing great:

Wealth rebounds — but mostly for the wealthy
By Rick Newman
12 hours ago
The Exchange

America is rich again — if you add up all the money. But a familiar, unhappy tale is playing out as the nation recovers the household wealth lost from 2007 to 2012.

The total amount of household net worth hit a new record of $80.7 trillion at the end of 2013, according to the Federal Reserve. That’s certainly better than the grueling declines that occurred during the twin housing and stock-market busts. But a deeper look at the numbers shows that the kind of wealth held primarily by the affluent — financial assets — has soared beyond prior levels, while the most common middle-class asset — home equity — is still far below prior highs

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110370 Apr 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about having no shame, why anyone would vote for any of those money sucking lowlifes? Wonder where all of those Republican morals and convictions are while they are sucking the dic of a 80 year old who makes his living gambling, drinking, multiple marriages , drug addicted wife, etc. Hell I like all of them.. But then again at least I'm honest. Republicans are the lowest of the lying scumbags, only marginally better for this nation than is Al Qaeda.
you sucked off an 80 year old?

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110371 Apr 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
only Sarah Palin is allowed to state the obvious?
"The latest Ryan (R, Wisconsin) Budget is not an April Fool’s joke. But it really IS a joke!"
http://www.politicususa.com/2014/04/02/sarah-...
Sounds better than this, Mr. Fox news:

Democrats control Congress

2008 FY Budget Deficit $455 Billion
2009 FY Budget Deficit $1.4 Trillion
2010 FY Budget Deficit $1.3 Trillion
2011 FY Budget Deficit $1.6 Trillion
2012FY Budget deficit $1.6 trillion
2013 FY Budget deficit $680 billion

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110372 Apr 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
whilst the nutjobs try to convince no one that they're not the party of the 1%.
See above, lunkhead, Il Douche loves the 1% er's. They elected him
Patrick

United States

#1110373 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if your stance will remain the same when you realized that the federal Prison Rape Elimination Act was not an Obama Administration initiative as Perry asserted by one that was signed by his own fellow Texan, George W. Bush. Guess you people just couldn't believe that a fellow republican would take a stance against rape in prison.
Lost last two elections makes the trolls bitchy

“Obama bin Lian”

Littleton, CO

#1110374 Apr 3, 2014
Fake Whatever wrote:
Ever fart then later find mud in your diaper?
No, never, what did you do when it happened to you? Where you out in public? Must have been emarrassing

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1110375 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that's funny considering the fact that Kvetch and her coven have made a mission of attacking me for changing my politics from aggressively campaigning against Obama in 2008 to supporting him in late 2009; from aggressively campaigning for the deportation of all illegals, to supporting a road to citizenship; and from blindly supporting israel to actively working toward a fair peace deal in the Middle East. Not to mention I changed my blind, obedient faith in Christianity when my eyes were opened to the hypocrisy of it all. So now, my dear, exactly what have you "changed" in your life.
I don't write autobiographies but let it suffice for me to say here that I once wrote out two checks and sent them to the NAACP in support of black racism. White guilt no longer gets a reaction out of me. I haven't seen the inside of a church in decades and I don't blow my paycheck getting plastered drunk and high on Friday nights anymore with fellow Democrats from the unionized factory.

There are chapters more but lingering on my past mistakes is fruitless unless I am mentoring a child like you. I was given a gift of sight and I am willing to Pay It Forward to those still stumbling in the dark.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1110376 Apr 3, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The trouble with the brainwashed[you] is the fact they don't know they're brainwashed, we're doing our best to enlighten you.
You know what they say about old dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 53 min Bruin For Life 27,363
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 57 min dumper 200,937
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 305,560
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 227,416
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••