Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1396193 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1109976 Apr 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally I believe that idiot haters like you should be incarcerated, you are so blinded by your programmed hatred and political beliefs towards Obama that you can be made to believe anything, and you and others that are as mentally deficient project that daily in any form possible no matter the accuracy.
Maybe you Democrats can reopen those camps you housed Japanese Americans in for years. You know, the ones that separated families, where people lost all their financial assets, etc.

Open all of them though, the majority now disapproves of Obammy and he is no longer going to get by just because of his cultural popularity no matter how many times he plays a celebutard.

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109977 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a veteran believes he/she has an urgent need, he/she can be seen on the same day at any VA facility.
ERs do not do the full mental assessment needed to diagnosis and treat PTSD

The Fort Hood shooter was still going through assessment

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109978 Apr 3, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
If a veteran believes he/she has an urgent need, he/she can be seen on the same day at any VA facility.
Roxi likes to openly lie to prove what a fool he is...

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1109979 Apr 3, 2014
There is a black flag flying over Baghdad. The enemy eventually won and all it took was for Obama to fold his cards prematurely without putting up so much as an argument. All of the blood and treasure was for nothing and lost.

Our enemies see Obama as a weak coward. Because we elected him twice as our leader, it's how they see the United States and all of us.

You liberals are just too kooky for your own good.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109980 Apr 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Which one? Chicago, Detroit or Newark?
Well since I see a racist kkkhunt like you is equating jungle with race i would have to say your bedroom could be considered a jungle. Many black teenagers have anally fkd you in there.
Just using your logic.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109981 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives need to hop to it and get their arks build as Brian Williams said mass flooding is imminent
3 DUI's?
You're an incredible fk up.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1109982 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>he was prescribed Ambien by an Army doctor...
guess the army needs better doctors... obamacare wouldn' have come into play here at all..
it is fun to watch you make a total and complete ass of yourself with your ignorance!
smackity smack smack!
He went off base and bought a gun to kill those people. This is Texas. If he had had to submit to a background check and mental health evaluation; he would not have gotten that gun. Unless he bought it off the street. Start holding the sellers responsible and see how things change.
A quick call to this mans superior would have resulted in him not buying that gun.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1109983 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
To be strictly constitutional you have to provide the standards as envision by the framers.
See you are applying the boy Obama standards to mature discourse
And yet, you people make up your own rules as you go along.

See, you don't need the Constitution at all!

“Depends on the Day”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109984 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you shouldn't be so goddamn dumb instead?
None of the advocates of the theory of anthropogenic global warming claim that CO2 is the only factor controlling temperature in the ocean-atmosphere climate system. It is a large and complex system, responsive on many different timescales, subject to numerous forcings. AGW only makes the claim that CO2 is the primary driver of the warming trend seen over the last 100 years. This rise has not been smooth and steady — nor would it be expected to be.
If you look at the temperature record for the 1990s, you’ll notice a sharp drop in ’92,’93, and ’94. This is the effect of massive amounts of SO2 ejected into the stratosphere by Mount Pinatubo’s eruption. That doesn’t mean CO2 took a holiday and stopped influencing global temperatures; it only means that the CO2 forcing was temporarily overwhelmed by another, opposite forcing.
The situation is similar to the cooling seen in the ’40s and ’50s. During this period, the CO2 warming (a smaller forcing at the time) was temporarily overwhelmed by by other factors, perhaps foremost among them an increase in human particulates and aerosol pollution. Pollution regulations and improved technology saw a decrease in this latter kind of emissions over the ’60s and ’70s, and as the air cleared, the CO2 signal again emerged and took over. Below, courtesy of Global Warming Art, is an image of the current understanding of the factors and their influence for the climate of the past century.
Sourced this
http://grist.org/article/what-about-mid-centu...

Grist-a Global Warming alarm site

St. Croix valley

#1109985 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
There is a black flag flying over Baghdad. The enemy eventually won and all it took was for Obama to fold his cards prematurely without putting up so much as an argument. All of the blood and treasure was for nothing and lost.
Our enemies see Obama as a weak coward. Because we elected him twice as our leader, it's how they see the United States and all of us.
are thinking of Fallujah . try not to talk about subjects you don't understand, dear.( i know that would be all of them...my point exactly)

Obama really had nothing to do with the ending of US forces in iraq. that was signed by Bush.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109986 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
They are against drunk driving only if it isn't Ted Kennedy or other Dem politicians
Funny how after I pointed out your 3 DUI's you tea bag fk ups sure are condoning drunk driving.
I don't condone any drunk driving. Especially multiple losers like you.
There aren't any politics involved with drunk driving you hillbilly kkkhunt. Only a sick drunk kkkhunt like you could drag politics into your own drunk world. Sick kkkhunt.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109987 Apr 3, 2014
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/Glo...

Sorry if this doesn't work but it is a very telling graph. I guess man cause all those bumps. They seem to be on a fairly regular basis. Interesting!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1109988 Apr 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>There's probably very little fraud at golf courses or when entering office buildings in midtown or attending an NAACP event or getting a sonnogram or taking a civil service test -- so why have to produce photo ID for anything?
Funny how all these " OMG OMG OMG the Constitution" people don't care if their party is enacting legislation with the sole purpose of making it more difficult for some people to vote.

I realize that desperation must creep in when your party has no ideas & a poor record of governing in general.

St. Croix valley

#1109989 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
He went off base and bought a gun to kill those people. This is Texas. If he had had to submit to a background check and mental health evaluation; he would not have gotten that gun. Unless he bought it off the street. Start holding the sellers responsible and see how things change.
A quick call to this mans superior would have resulted in him not buying that gun.
well, i totally agree with backround checks , but apparently, his superiors didn't think he was a threat.(at least the doctor didn't)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1109990 Apr 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>There's probably very little fraud at golf courses or when entering office buildings in midtown or attending an NAACP event or getting a sonnogram or taking a civil service test -- so why have to produce photo ID for anything?
i just love how the nutjobs hate big government until they love it.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1109991 Apr 3, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Carol wanted our soldiers in Iraq without immunity protection.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1109992 Apr 3, 2014
Folks, Homer all for gun ownership just not under the guise that it is a Constitutional or a God given right.

Orlando, FL

#1109993 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressives need to hop to it and get their arks build as Brian Williams said mass flooding is imminent
Mass flooding may be imminent but it's not because modern-day scientists think they suddenly have a handle on the climate. We were warned of this happening at some point over 2000 years ago. Before the ancients knew what CO2 was. There's nothing governments, elitists and foolish scientists can do about it except scare everyone into forking over more of their money. Al Gore got rich doing that. Governments just want to get in on it.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1109994 Apr 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! That's what's interesting.... fetchie hates Americans and America but just can't leave no matter how many times I try to encourage that exodus.
We all know where her allegiance lies and it isn't with the United States of America. But she married a Goyim which limited her options and made her an absolutely miserable human being.

Orlando, FL

#1109995 Apr 3, 2014
flack wrote:
http://earthobservatory.nasa.g ov/Features/GlobalWarming/imag es/epica_temperature.png
Sorry if this doesn't work but it is a very telling graph. I guess man cause all those bumps. They seem to be on a fairly regular basis. Interesting!!!!!!
As they say, pictures say more than a thousand words. Graphs too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min superwilly 255,525
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr litesong 9,878
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Junket 311,358
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon Barbi A 201,865
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Jun 27 Trojan 32,289
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web