Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1458567 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1109758 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
So...when a drunk pig such as yourself gets a third DUI do you consider quitting drinking, or just drive more carefully as to not get caught driving without a license.
Your precious illegals do it every day and are let go once they get to Cook County court. Day after day, until they kill someone then maybe they get deported, but only if they run over a democrat, otherwise they are put back into society.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1109759 Apr 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>"we"? are you speaking for all the voices in your head? or do you have some delusion that you speak for others?
Have you ever wondered why your friends are always busy and their phones are always off?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109760 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Jane. The filthy ignorant racist sl ut.
We found a picture of dem

http://www.schoolyardpuck.com/wp-content/uplo...
Pinocchiobama

Satellite Beach, FL

#1109761 Apr 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney. Jeep lie.
Palin. death panel lie.
nutjobs. government takeover of healthcare lie.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... Your incompetent president ... LOL

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1109762 Apr 3, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I read she almost killed a little kid while driving drunk. What a pig.
Ah Ghost really thinks his socks are real and they talk to each other.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109763 Apr 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
Bill Clinton hoping all aliens are eighteen year old girls wearing a blue dress.
Me too.
You waiting for the black teenage gang members before you start sucking?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109764 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quack, quack Daffy when you want to join in with Ghost's delusional socks
pointing out facts aligns me with no one, just the truth.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109765 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quack, quack Daffy when you want to join in with Ghost's delusional socks
Can i offer you a drink?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109766 Apr 3, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Third dui lands you in jail
She's been in jail. That's why she wasn't posting here for a few months.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109767 Apr 3, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your precious illegals do it every day and are let go once they get to Cook County court. Day after day, until they kill someone then maybe they get deported, but only if they run over a democrat, otherwise they are put back into society.
So you condone drunk driving? Good to know, filthy Jew retard.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1109768 Apr 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Another right whiner who evidently never looked at the plans on the exchanges. There are higher deductible, less costly plans which nicely fit your definition of catastrophic policies.
No one forced anyone into the exchanges. Now you resort to blatant lies.
Where are all these people that had policies cancelled that were not offered alternative policies. Ad before you spew more lies, Stein, my policy was cancelled &my agent offered me at least 20 options - some less than my previous plans & some more.
The idea you f*ckheads have to lie about the ACA proves it must be pretty darn good. If it was really bad, you yeahoos wouldn't have to lie about it.
Cancelling their policies and threatening fines is not bullying someone into a system they did not want or would have choose?

St. Croix valley

#1109769 Apr 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever wondered why your friends are always busy and their phones are always off?
we don't have phones where i live...

do you ever wonder why you have to lie about your own life? loser much?
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109770 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
She's not in Nebraska either. She's from rural Missouri. I told you I remembered her.

St. Croix valley

#1109771 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
ahh...Whatever hasn't been heard from in quite a while...must have been doing some jail time...probably at home with the electronic ankle bracelet now, hence the non stop posting...
dem

Chicago, IL

#1109772 Apr 3, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah Ghost really thinks his socks are real and they talk to each other.
Deflecting from you DUI's is an expected move. You have all the alcoholic traits.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1109773 Apr 3, 2014
Record-breaking April snowstorm set to dump 16 inches...
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1109774 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
More whining from Jane in the projects.
It's your vodka.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109775 Apr 3, 2014
Dem lawmaker says Vermont’s single-payer health care plan has already flatlined
By Jon StreetPublished March 17, 2014watchdog.org Facebook594 Twitter290 Gplus47
doc_office_112613.jpg
Nov. 26, 2013: A doctor speaks to patients at his office in Peoria, Ill.REUTERS
In 2011, while the rest of America argued the merits of the president's Affordable Care Act, Vermont jumped the progressive curve, promising to launch the nation's first health single-payer system, in which state government pays providers to care for all residents.

Now, even Democrats say that plan, called Green Mountain Care, isn't ready for its proposed 2017 rollout, and Rep. Jim Condon told Vermont Watchdog it's time for Gov. Peter Shumlin to shelve the ambitious plan immediately.

"The deadlines for proposing financing have been missed two years in a row now, so to me that's very disappointing. It's becoming clearer and clearer that there is no financing plan," Condon told Vermont Watchdog.

As Vermont Watchdog reported, an independent report by the Washington, D.C.-based consulting firm Avalere Health concluded that the costs of Green Mountain Care would require Vermont to raise tax revenue roughly equal to the state's tax collections from all sources today.

Condon, a Democrat from Colchester, said he thinks a single-payer system in Vermont would "cost more" than a couple of previous estimates. Those estimates pegged the cost for single-payer at anywhere from $1.6 billion to $2.2 billion annually.

"It's a government program [so] I think it's going to cost more than that. Given that, I think it would be in the best interest of Vermonters to redirect our energies away from single-payer health care to trying to improve the system we're in now," Condon added.

Condon was one of three "Blue Dog Democrats" to vote against Act 48, the legislation establishing the transition to a single-payer health care system. According to Act 48, Green Mountain Care cannot have any negative implications for Vermont's economy. But Condon said he's not aware of any other way to pay for it outside of federal funding or raising taxes. And for that reason, Condon said he's urging Gov. Shumlin not to seek a waiver from Obamacare, which the state must obtain from the federal government in order for single-payer to be implemented.
NuculurVodkaOpti on

Satellite Beach, FL

#1109776 Apr 3, 2014
<quoted text>
You would know.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1109777 Apr 3, 2014
Here read this paragraph again:

" As Vermont Watchdog reported, an independent report by the Washington, D.C.-based consulting firm Avalere Health concluded that the costs of Green Mountain Care would require Vermont to raise tax revenue roughly equal to the state's tax collections from all sources today."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 13 min ThomasA 312,696
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 37 min Bruin For Life 32,599
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr New Age Spiritual... 258,040
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) 17 hr Yin 17
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 2 Go Blue Forever 57
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,372
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web