Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1107794 Apr 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
So true and so sad. The Republicans prove once again that they are on the wrong side of something good for fellow Americans, and their lack of concern for families and our children. Theirs is as always power, greed, and control. Always courting the very rich while showing little to no concern for the impoverished as I guess they have little to offer each other.
Ghostie, You really are grasping at straws? The Giverment isn't charged with that responsibility? Gee Whiz Ghostie, Learn the responsibilities of the Federal government, read the U.S. Constitution and the Federalist Papers. Inform yourself instead of always complaining about "lack of concern" ? If it wasn't for the rich paying taxes, you're food stamps would have been cut off years ago?
Who paid for Barack Hussein Obama's war in the Mid-East? The rich, is the answer, because they are the only ones paying the bills?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1107795 Apr 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so if you don't like the ACA, what is your alternative? back to the same? i thought you were proposing change yesterday?
oh yeah, we shot that bullshit down pretty quickly, tool...
what do you mean when you say 'back to the same?' should we go back to the 1970's? How much healthier has America and her Americans gotten with all this 'health care' aka insurance aka pharma?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1107796 Apr 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat's suck cess pool.
Crying, whining, and bitching, just another day in the life of a total loser.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1107797 Apr 1, 2014
Obamacare enrollment season ends with a bang, leaving GOP to whimper

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/04/01/1288...

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1107798 Apr 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The funding to cover the expansion of Medicaid under the ACA is federal.( F E D E R A L not S T A T E)
At most in 5 years their share would be 10%. I wonder how much all that federal spending would bring in as state income taxes? I wonder how much those uninsured are costing the State now?
You people are dumber than sh*t
Where does the FEDERAL government get their money from?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1107799 Apr 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>OH Davey you are supposed to APRIL'S FOOL after you post up crap like this.
I hve a thought. Prove me wrong or STFU.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#1107800 Apr 1, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat's suck cess pool.
It is going to take months to get the real numbers from this admin

I just find it a in-plausible that the number of sign-ups jumped by one million in one day when the web-site was experiencing numerous crushes yesterday.

Carlisle, PA

#1107801 Apr 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
CHOICE.
You are so uninformed that you think the payroll tax for Medicare pays for part D.

If that were the case, when the extra costs of Part D were added, they certainly must have raised that payroll tax to cover those costs? Right?

Of course they didn't raise that tax.

They passed the bill knowing it would pile tens of billions eery year onto the deficit.

My God when will you people get informed?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1107802 Apr 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are starting to loose it big time, I can sense your anger and emotional state is very fragile but do not worry Obamacare will make it all easier not only with insurance payments but prescriptions also. So you see all is not lost, unfortunately there is no coverage for stupid but I strongly suspect the Republican plan will have that as it would be a necessity. So take your head out of the commode...Besides that makes you very vulnerable.
He has so many socks that he thinks everyone else does. What a pompous ass! He can't see that he posts just like the "astronaut," shinning, et. al.?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1107803 Apr 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> I hve a thought. Prove me wrong or STFU.
You just throw out misleading bullsh*t and never back up anything you say so why should anyone else prove anything to an idiot like you?

Carlisle, PA

#1107804 Apr 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does the FEDERAL government get their money from?
Look, the idiot was talking about Virginia State revenues as a reason not top take the ACA medicaid expansion..

Either keep up with the conversation or just STFU.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1107805 Apr 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
After stepping around a marked police patrol car parked at the front door, a man walked into H&J Leather & Firearms intent on robbing the store. The shop was full of customers and a uniformed officer was standing at the counter. Upon seeing the officer, the would-be robber announced a hold-up and fired a few wild shots from a target pistol. The officer and a clerk promptly returned fire, and several customers also drew their guns and fired. The robber was pronounced dead at the scene by Paramedics. Crime scene investigators located 47 expended cartridge cases in the shop. The subsequent autopsy revealed 23 gunshot wounds. Ballistics identified rounds from 7 different weapons. No one else was hurt.
yikes! less than 50% accuracy...it must have been a really , really big gun shop, huh?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1107807 Apr 1, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I hurt your Patrick sock's feelings?
First I have no clue as to that you speak, but when dealing with the afflicted baggers most never do. It is basically them yodeling in the canyon.

Carlisle, PA

#1107809 Apr 1, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mommies and daddies are supposed to put food on the table....RealDave....
Stop waiting on Nancy Pelosi to feed and insure your kids and do it yourself....
Mommies & daddies had jobs before the Bush recession.

When you cut food stamps, you are punishing the kids.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1107811 Apr 1, 2014
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is going to take months to get the real numbers from this admin
I just find it a in-plausible that the number of sign-ups jumped by one million in one day when the web-site was experiencing numerous crushes yesterday.
"a in-plasible"??? "crushes"??? Gee, Jay-J. I didn't think you'd crash so quickly. Can't you just get up from the ashes and say, "I meant to do that"? Sure you can...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1107812 Apr 1, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but i truly enjoy pointing out what a lying scum you are.
did you really think you'd get away with that bullshit and no one would ever call you on it? pretty sure i'll point it out pretty much everytime you post...
I guess I shouldn't complain. I use my skills, you use yours.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1107813 Apr 1, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so uninformed that you think the payroll tax for Medicare pays for part D.
If that were the case, when the extra costs of Part D were added, they certainly must have raised that payroll tax to cover those costs? Right?
Of course they didn't raise that tax.
They passed the bill knowing it would pile tens of billions eery year onto the deficit.
My God when will you people get informed?
they had to push the enrollment deadline back for Part D also, as its sign-up process was plagued with failures and glitches..

Carlisle, PA

#1107815 Apr 1, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
and that F-E-D-E-R-A-L part of this "mandatory" commietic type TAX and FINE is what B-R-E-A-C-H-E-S Article 1 section 9 of the CONSTITUTION.
(No capitation, or other direct, Tax shall be laid, unless in Proportion to the Census or Enumeration herein before directed to be taken.)(Section in parentheses clarified by the 16th Amendment.)
No Tax or Duty shall be laid on Articles exported from any State.
No Preference shall be given by any Regulation of Commerce or Revenue to the Ports of one State over those of another: nor shall Vessels bound to, or from, one State, be obliged to enter, clear, or pay Duties in another.
No Money shall be drawn from the Treasury, but in Consequence of Appropriations made by Law; and a regular Statement and Account of the Receipts and Expenditures of all public Money shall be published from time to time.
DUHMMY.
You are no Constitutional expert.

Who is exporting something from state to state?

Who is paying duties?

Are you really this whacko?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1107816 Apr 1, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>He has so many socks that he thinks everyone else does. What a pompous ass! He can't see that he posts just like the "astronaut," shinning, et. al.?
I agree, it's become impossible to actually tell one bagger from the other anymore. I have always enjoyed your posts as it is obvious that you not only are a very smart lady, but your sense of humor at times is way to deep for the baggers on here.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1107818 Apr 1, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I shouldn't complain. I use my skills, you use yours.
yes, i will sticks and reason, you keep using your skills at tossing bullshit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 6 min mike tirico 29,052
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 32 min actorvet 235,542
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Pearl Jam 308,889
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 2 hr mike tirico 68
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 3 hr LonePalm 4,053
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr HitMan 201,354
Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) 15 hr stewart scott 4
More from around the web