Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684591 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1109261 Apr 2, 2014
Never such soaring rhetoric has any POTUS used ever-being sarcastic

Then we got this one

Obama calls Ryan's budget a "stinkburger" and then a "meanwich"

The above is for real.

He then called Russian President a Poodie-Head , threw himself on the floor in an embarrassing temper tantrum. He later returned from Michelle's mom putting him in time-out to continue more grade school name calling.

Does anyone really have any questions why his supporters act like him here?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1109262 Apr 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that is was not Islam that attacked us right?
no
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109263 Apr 2, 2014
The house hunt is going good. We seen some Obama voters in the area though. You know how they are. Mostly white, mostly second tiered educations. I prefer fellow patriots, Greasy fat old gun nuts that hate blacks.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1109264 Apr 2, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly YOU do not watch Fox News.
Sonic the hedgehog is our resident expert on Fox news. Just ask him.
Who Cares

Rockville, MD

#1109265 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
The very air we all exhale is
"poison" ,according to the hysterics on the left anyway. Maybe the hysterics could stop breathing, that would surely save the polar bears.:)
Here, try this experiment: get a pile of your own shit and scoop it up in your hand. Now, multiply this by 7 billion. Now you're SWIMMING in shit, right? I mean, wouldn't you be... swimming... in shit?... Now multiply this times 365... How's the shit supply doin'?...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1109266 Apr 2, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
They started in 2004. Dumbass.
Waiting, Dopey, cat got your tongue?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1109267 Apr 2, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Michael Morell: No cover-up on Benghazi
Former Deputy CIA Director Michael Morell denied Wednesday that there was any cover-up or political influence in messaging after the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
“We did not deliberately downplay the role of terrorists in the Benghazi attack in our analysis or in the talking points,” Morell said during a House Intelligence Committee hearing.
“And neither I, nor anyone else at the agency, deliberately misled anyone in Congress about any aspect of the tragedy in Benghazi,” Morell added.
Morell also said there are things that both he and the agency “should have done differently,” but he dismissed political motivations.
“There are areas where the CIA’s performance and my own performance could have been better, but none of our actions were the result of political influence in the intelligence process. None.”
Morell said he did not know that the talking points would be used by Susan Rice, then U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, in her appearances on the Sunday talk shows shortly following the attacks, which were widely criticized and, many say, cost her the secretary of state position, as she later withdrew her consideration for the spot.
“In fact, I didn’t even know she was going to be on the Sunday shows,” Morell said, adding that no one asked him or the agency to prepare Rice.
Morell said he believed that Rice, who is now national security adviser, would have had the talking points, as well as intelligence information from the days prior. However, he acknowledged that she did not have information sent by the CIA’s station chief on the ground, which concluded that the attack was possibly preplanned.
“Don’t you think that was an important document to get in the hands of someone who is going to brief the country on what was actually happening on the ground?” Rogers asked.
Morell said that the information had not been disseminated outside of the CIA and that at the time, he did not find the arguments that it was a preplanned attack “compelling.” Morell said earlier in the hearing that when the information from the station chief was first sent to analysts, they were “sticking to their judgment” that it was a protest.
“So I believed what my analysts said, that there was a protest. I also believed it to be a terrorist attack. You see, we never, we never saw those two things as mutually exclusive, and so I believed both of those at the same time,” Morell said.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/michael...
you nutjobs are showing your FOXbot. FOX had the hearings on all day. or at least when a republicans was asking questions. unfair and biased indeed.
are you still maintaining that the attack was a spontaneous demonstration caused by a video???...
Who Cares

Rockville, MD

#1109269 Apr 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and sadly, we know already know what happened in Benghazi..we have for well over a year now..
these fools just love dancing on the graves of brave americans...
Oh, for Pete's sake... you're talking about FOUR people in dangerous jobs in dangerous parts of the world. What did they THINK was going to happen eventually? Stop with the whiny baby crap and start swimmin'....
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109270 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Then we got this one
The above is for real.
He then called Russian President a Poodie-Head , threw himself on the floor in an embarrassing temper tantrum. He later returned from Michelle's mom putting him in time-out to continue more grade school name calling.
If he could really tell you mutts what he thought of you, I'm certain it would be something along the lines of; 'shut the fk up you trailer trash racist and stop throwing your feces'
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109271 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Waiting, Dopey, cat got your tongue?
Calm down, tiger lily. He's been gone for hours. Go chew on a tire or something.
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109272 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, for Pete's sake... you're talking about FOUR people in dangerous jobs in dangerous parts of the world. What did they THINK was going to happen eventually? Stop with the whiny baby crap and start swimmin'....
How old are you and do you think your under pants could cover a jeep?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1109273 Apr 2, 2014
RoxLo wrote:
Then we got this one
The above is for real.
you've evidently forgotten the very accidental food humor of our 43rd.

"We ought to make the pie higher."

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1109274 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
I would think this would be of interest to all females:
Honor Diaries (2014)- IMDb
www.imdb.com/title/tt3135012/&#8206 ;
Internet Movie Database
Honor Diaries features nine courageous women's rights advocates with roots in Muslim-majority societies. These women, who have witnessed firsthand the ...
Just kidding, I know America's feminazis don't care one bit about their sisters who suffer in Muslim societies.
Pay "inequality", free birth control and abortions at 8 mos. are much more important.
Isn't that the truth. Have they ever did anything to protest honor killings
Carol

Orlando, FL

#1109275 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
A thousand pardons sir.
The previous question was for the Nebraska husker.
Who Cares

Rockville, MD

#1109276 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Zombies, unless you count brain dead libs. Like you. quack, quack
I can't help this feeling that I might be in a rut each time I come here?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109277 Apr 2, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no Zombies, unless you count brain dead libs. Like you. quack, quack
yet i haven't posted any year old lies like your hicks story..

funny how badly you got smacked down on that one..you couldn't even try to defend it!

run along little girl...go play with your dolls

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Location hidden

#1109278 Apr 2, 2014
Because Obama chooses to act childish and use childish terminology-"stinkburger "

We can now call him immature POTUS of the male gender

Dave objects to boy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1109279 Apr 2, 2014
Tinka wrote:
Ok who keeps giving me the crappy judgits???
Not me, dammit!

:)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1109280 Apr 2, 2014
Who Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one that keeps dragging it out...

so try to keep up, dear...
Who Cares

Rockville, MD

#1109281 Apr 2, 2014
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, tiger lily. He's been gone for hours. Go chew on a tire or something.
This is very funny stuff you know?..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Mothra 12,060
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Show me package 35,361
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 326,627
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web