Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104873 Mar 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
All lies and slander; not to mention; you did not write this.
Never said I did.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104874 Mar 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal folks, what's the latest? How's everyone been?
Rightwingers still whining, leftwingers/moderates still basking in the glow of back to back presidential victories with a 3rd on pretty much a lock?
just keep believing that, homeboy.....

till the old lady strokes out......
Patrick

United States

#1104875 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
All lies and slander; not to mention; you did not write this.
His posting history is poor...posts often, but not well.

Carol seems rather silent except on the false fetus issue.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104876 Mar 27, 2014
Pitsy, it "aint' working.

And yes, it was disgusting what YOU said.
Only a perverted psycho would talk about children in that way.

You're done. Next Stop: Dumpster Drive < you know, where you salivate when you talk about fetuses conversing - Sick SOB >. Or River Road ... Concrete Cove ...??
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, you're a "Man" alright. The only thing manly about you is your stink! The way you talk to flack about his daughter is disgusting and you haven't heard the last of me, you lib peasant!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104877 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and norepublicans?
so you just conveniently skip over the part about you porving your previous posts to be lies?!
you crack me up Galt..you still take yousrelf seriously after you have destroyed your credibility so long ago...
the DemoKKKrats have a supermajority in both houses of the legislature and the Republicans are completely irrelevant......

can't sell influence when you have none....

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1104878 Mar 27, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain that to RealDave. He keeps using banks.
Getting back to the original subject. Did the government involve itself in the housing market or was it a regulated capitalist market?
who else would regulate it but the gov't?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104879 Mar 27, 2014
So, um... which of "us" is you/me now, Olive, honey? How could anyone possibly know? You can already see they don't, si?... You are a piece of shit under my bootheel. I grind you this way and that into the carpet at my pleasure.» sempre cosž con gli italiani. And then I come for your good... "friends"...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104880 Mar 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
Progressives have to waste money in order to be a success...and deadbeats are expensive...
"CBO and JCT Estimate That the Coverage Provisions of the ACA Will Have a Net Cost to the Federal Government of $1.5 Trillion Over the 2015Ė2024 Period"
http://www.cbo.gov/publication/45159
another poor estimate.....way too low.....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104882 Mar 27, 2014
$17 trillion in debt...

50 million on food stamps...

50 million living on food deserts...

47 million without insurance...

and 10 GUBBYMINT EXECS spent more time traveling to and from work than actually working...

$1 million dollars??????

or...

"...The figure highlights 10 executives (five in FY 2011 and five in FY 2011) who were actually in travel status at one destination more than 180 days, which means the executives spent more days at that travel destination than at their assigned post of duty. "

http://www.treasury.gov/tigta/iereports/2013r...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104883 Mar 27, 2014
This is in response to Flacks post #1104804:
"Researchers do admit that these numbers might be flawed. They wrote in the report that most states donít have abortion rate data based on race/ethnicity, "
I guess you didn't read that sentence! What point are you trying to make? Yesterday you were posting welfare statistics claiming that more black women were on welfare than whites;
are you saying that black women should be prohibited from obtaining abortions?
If they have the babies and cannot support them; they will go on welfare; and you will disparage them. You will then post statistics that black children from single mothers do poorly in school; get suspended more often.
I applaud those young women who have chosen abortion rather than bring a child into this world that they cannot take care of.
It's the responsible thing to do, no matter what race or ethnicity. You seem hung up on black people. Perhaps you should really do some research on the arrest rates of young black males; creating a large group of felons. Creating felons allows the government and everyone else to legally discriminate against these people for life. Can't get a job, an apartment, a loan. What the hell do you people want anyway?
You don't want them to have birth control, you don't want them to get pregnant, you don't want them to have an abortion, you don't want them to have a baby out of wedlock, you won't want them to have a baby and go on welfare, you lock up all the men and make sure that they can't support their children....and on and on and on and on.
that is the cycle of a sick mind. I'm going to post a letter from the lead pubic defender in Broward County.
Margaret Sanger would be so proud of you!!!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104884 Mar 27, 2014
"Researchers do admit that these numbers might be flawed. They wrote in the report that most states donít have abortion rate data based on race/ethnicity, "
I guess you didn't read that sentence! What point are you trying to make? Yesterday you were posting welfare statistics claiming that more black women were on welfare than whites;
If they have the babies and cannot support them; they will go on welfare; and you will disparage them. You will then post statistics that black children from single mothers do poorly in school; get suspended more often.
I applaud those young women who have chosen abortion rather than bring a child into this world that they cannot take care of.
It's the responsible thing to do, no matter what race or ethnicity. You seem hung up on black people. Perhaps you should really do some research on the arrest rates of young black males; creating a large group of felons. Creating felons allows the government and everyone else to legally discriminate against these people for life. Can't get a job, an apartment, a loan. What the hell do you people want anyway?
You don't want them to have birth control, you don't want them to get pregnant, you don't want them to have an abortion, you don't want them to have a baby out of wedlock, you won't want them to have a baby and go on welfare, you lock up all the men and make sure that they can't support their children....and on and on and on and on.
that is the cycle of a sick mind. I'm going to post a letter from the lead pubic defender in Broward County.
You go lily, amen. Flack is a stone racist that loves to pretend.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104885 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Never said I did.
Oh, flack, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up? It's tearing my family apart, they want LUNCH! LUNCH, can you imagine at a critical time like this? Would you please take over and post long passages about everything so no one notices while I make some more meatballs? Thank you my, good, good friend...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104886 Mar 27, 2014
what a beacon....for abortion...

Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal folks, what's the latest? How's everyone been?
Rightwingers still whining, leftwingers/moderates still basking in the glow of back to back presidential victories with a 3rd on pretty much a lock?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104887 Mar 27, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
not really. In Oakland pro-lifers put up billboards stating "black is beautiful" in an attempt to lower abortion rates for blacks in that community. They were forced to take them down. Not much has changed.
The same thing happened in NY-Al Notsosharpton had a fit and took credit for removing them.
http://gothamist.com/2011/02/24/anti-abortion...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1104888 Mar 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Well let's see son, you people threw Obama under the bus for getting support from the Annenberg Foundation even though they do good work and the founder is a life long republican.
Based on your 'standards,' you are the original pigs and have worked diligently to hold on to that title with your lives.
Your problem is you let your politics and prejudices get the better of you.... it simply overpowers your ability to think rationally.
Kvetch likes to name drop to build up her low self-esteem. Living vicariously through others is all she's got. Remember Breitbart? Fact is, when an individual donates $500,000 to someone's campaign it's not an altruistic move. They are buying accessibility and a voice in the decision making of government. That's just they way it works. Certainly doesn't make the Annenberg Foundation or Diane Hendricks any less generous and humanitarian. That concept is often loss in the discussion.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104889 Mar 27, 2014
In the first place I don't care if they have and use birth control. I just don't want to pay for it. Pay for it yourself. Second I don't care if you abort your future. Less people I will have to support. Third, Why do woman think they can spread their legs and get pregnant and then expect me( who wasn't there, got no pleasure from it)to pay for it. Here's an idea. Don't have a baby till you can afford it like we did.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104890 Mar 27, 2014
Look back, Olive, dear... They have no idea who is which witch. You can almost feel the tension as the two Italianate banditos approach each other in the spaghetti-covered street... (to keep down the dust, you know...) I only drop out of character so I can peench chur nipples and make chu cry like a leetle sicilian girl... eet ees my way.. Back to work...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104891 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
"The Fed knows that the U.S. economy is not recovering," Schiff said. "It simply is being kept from collapse by artificially low interest rates and quantitative easing. As that support goes, the economy will implode."
"The crisis is imminent," Schiff said. "I don't think Obama is going to finish his second term without the bottom dropping out. And stock market investors are oblivious to the problems."
Is this just too hard to imagine or talk about?
What if Schiff is right? I wasn't sure we were going to survive the first four years. But Obamacare is here, the economy is not recovering nearly fast enough, the deficit is off the charts, and the other shoe has to drop eventually.
Hopefully, not until the GOP has the reins again in Congress. But what if the loons on here still manage to represent the wrong people being voted back in? It didn't seem possible in 2012. But look what happened.
Peter Schiff? ROFLMAO
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104892 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Margaret Sanger would be so proud of you!!!
If she weren't dead, huh? Well... um... Roy Rodgers would be so proud of you!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1104893 Mar 27, 2014
Progressives sorry about Romney's underwear...

while...

IRS Exec....spends $450 a day to fly to and from work...

"One IRS official, labeled "Executive B" in the report, traveled to Washington, D.C. a total of 282 days in Fiscal Year 2012, claiming almost $127,000 in travel costs.(That's $450/day if you do the math.)

In FY 2011, "Executive B" traveled to Washington 238 days, with total travel costs of almost $116,000."

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/jamie-dupree/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 13 min Trojan 27,584
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 38 min Catcher1 228,553
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr PieceMaker 342
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr friv4school 305,848
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr dont drink the ko... 1,108
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) 14 hr Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Mon El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE