Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263855 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#1105370 Mar 28, 2014
You can always count on the LSM to cover up for Democrats...

POLITICO BURIES SENATOR LELAND YEE'S ARMS TRAFFICKING SCANDAL

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105371 Mar 28, 2014
IRS Commissioner John Koskinen told a House panel that congressional investigators can try to hold him in contempt over the Tea Party targeting scandal whenever they think that they can make the charge stick, something he thinks is unlikely.
The topic came up when Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., asked for a date at which it would be appropriate for agency officials to be held in contempt if they have not yet provided the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee with documents that have been requested from the IRS.

"I think the timeline is whenever you think you could actually sustain that in a court," Koskinen replied. "I think we have a strong case that we have been cooperative, continue to be cooperative, and anybody looking at the systems we have and the time it takes would find that we've provided you more cooperation than, in fact, might be expected. And I think that, in fact, arguing and threatening contempt in that situation without understanding the circumstances is probably not going to be held up."

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105372 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are but what am I, talk about a halfwit. Whining looks so good on you righties, so natural.
An Orthopedic Head Support looks good on you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1105373 Mar 28, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
You a foreigner?
Our right wing lunatic fringe hates illegals.
Doubt it, but we all know you are a weirdo moron Ghost/Yea/sock.
Olive Magadino

Latham, NY

#1105374 Mar 28, 2014
Gunners ex wife is safe. Thank god.

The Supreme Court ruled Wednesday that a federal law intended to keep guns away from domestic violence offenders can apply even if their crime was nothing more than "offensive touching."
The decision was a victory for gun control advocates and groups that work to protect battered spouses and children, and a defeat for gun rights organizations who argued the federal law goes too far.

For the justices, it came down to the proper definition of "physical force" -- one that a majority of them decided did not have to be violent, or even directly applied to the victim by the abuser. Routine battery convictions, the court said, are sufficient to trigger the gun ban.

Lapeer, MI

#1105375 Mar 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Go git em tiger!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3xIOLgnnwbwXX
Baawwaahhh!!!!
Democratic Women look like those steroid-stuffed weightlifting broads for the old Soviet Union during the Olympics.

When they'd go to the bar to pick up a few men, they did - literally - and took them home.

Location hidden

#1105377 Mar 28, 2014
Crazy Uncle Joe, the gift that keeps giving..

JOE BIDEN: ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS 'ALREADY AMERICAN CITIZENS'

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Lapeer, MI

#1105378 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure nutcase, tell me just why you Republicans are so obsessed with repealing Obama care ? History shows you have little if any concern for the poor or the working class, and heavens knows you would never court the Pharmaceutical and Insurance companies. One reason and you lying creeps will never admit..One thing alone..You are terrified that it's going to succeed and once again you greedy idiots on the right will be on the wrong side...Plain and simple..Kinda like you.
Obamakare's chances to succeed are about as good as ghost's chances of getting laid by the Village People and Freddie Mercury tonight.

Lapeer, MI

#1105379 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning LOCKSTEPPER, welcome to another day of misery with brief periods of whining and sudden break outs of crying. All the while you are frantically searching for any and everything to paste in order to make yourself feel better about your psychotic condition and that no one reads and a moron like you doesn't have the ability to change only enforce the Dems. So thanks dummy.
They didn't give you your suppository this morning? Gee wiz.

No fun fur ghost.

Location hidden

#1105380 Mar 28, 2014
Hope all the Senate Dems run on Obamacare as Pelosi said they would...

AP poll shows ObamaCare support hits new low of 26%

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/28/ap-poll...
M Stein

New York, NY

#1105381 Mar 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda funny that a Jew boy would be so callous about furnaces yea think?
There's that tolerance on display again. Hypocrite.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1105382 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
This poll was taken last July before Obama drew an invisible red line in Syria, appeased the Russians who invaded the Ukraine and are now closer to Germany and EU's borders and spied on their German leaders.
Probably should find an updated poll.
HEY STUPID! The fact that Obama was willing to drop the hammer on Assad forced Putin's hand into taking an active part in removing the Syrian government's WMD.
What appeasement in the Ukraine nitwit? Do you honestly think that instead of using sanctions we should get into a military showdown with another nuclear power? What could possibly go wrong?
Just what did your hero George W Bush do when Putin invaded the Republic of Georgia?
You're an idiot Carol!
M Stein

New York, NY

#1105383 Mar 28, 2014
Obama's 'Flexibility' Leads to a Dangerous World

This is my last election," President Obama said in words caught on an open mic. "After my election, I have more flexibility."

He was speaking in Seoul, South Korea, in March 2012, almost exactly two years ago, to Dmitry Medvedev, then in his last year as Vladimir Putin's stand-in president of Russia.

The subject was missile defense, and Obama was apparently seeking time to assuage Russia's objections that a proposed U.S. missile defense system, sited in Romania, Poland, Turkey and Spain, would not be aimed at Russian missiles.

Earlier, in September 2009, Obama canceled missile defense installations in Poland and the Czech Republic, to which Russia objected. The decision was relayed by telephone, at midnight European time, on the 70th anniversary of the Soviet Union's attack on Poland pursuant to the Hitler-Stalin pact in 1939. The Polish prime minister refused to take the call.

"I understand your message," Medvedev told Obama in Seoul. "I will transmit this information to" -- no question of who was in control -- "Vladimir."

It is becoming apparent now what "more flexibility" looks like. And that Mitt Romney was not entirely off the mark when, after Obama's words to Medvedev, he called Putin's Russia "our No. 1 geopolitical foe."

Romney did not predict Putin's seizure of Crimea last

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#1105384 Mar 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the first 10 years of ObamaKKKare include 10 years of taxes and 6 years of benefits.....
typical DemoKKKrat economics.....
You like putting your head up your arse. There's nothing more certain than death and taxes. You've been paying taxes a lot longer than ten years unless you're only eight years old(Your logic suggests that you are a juvenile) The ACA reform bill will allow us all to live longer , healthier lives and I don't know anyone who wouldn't want to 'live long and prosper'. And if it costs a little more , it is still a worthy social good to pay more for , like protecting Nature's bounty of ecosystem services that it provides us for free.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1105385 Mar 28, 2014
NPR Radio reports that the investigation of NJ Gov Christie that CLEARED HIM OF ANY WRONG DOING

COST A MILLION BUCKS...

How many insurance policies could that have furnished?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#1105386 Mar 28, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you have it backwards. The state is now encroaching on religious matters. Most religions just want to be left alone.
Really Carol? How is the government encroaching on religion? By not permitting religious biases to discriminate in the public sector? It's the religious zealots that are trying to impose their own narrow beliefs in this country nitwit.

Lapeer, MI

#1105387 Mar 28, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
You can always count on the LSM to cover up for Democrats...
POLITICO BURIES SENATOR LELAND YEE'S ARMS TRAFFICKING SCANDAL
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/...
I've heard that practically 95% of American Media is Far-Left. Is it true?

Or is this just another dark rumor started by Fox and affiliates?

I'm going to write to the President and ask him about it;-)

Location hidden

#1105388 Mar 28, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The fact that Obama was willing to drop the hammer on Assad forced Putin's hand into taking an active part in removing the Syrian government's WMD.
What appeasement in the Ukraine nitwit? Do you honestly think that instead of using sanctions we should get into a military showdown with another nuclear power? What could possibly go wrong?
Just what did your hero George W Bush do when Putin invaded the Republic of Georgia?
You're an idiot Carol!
Bush imposed sanctions on Russia after Georgia. 3 months later when Obama was elected , Obama removed the sanctions. Then Hillary pressed the 'reset' button

Any more questions?
Patrick

United States

#1105389 Mar 28, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Democratic Women looike those steroiuffed weightliftioads for theld Sovion during thmpics.
Whenhey'd goar to picp a feen, they diiterally - anok theme.
See Carol, this racist is one of yours!

Lapeer, MI

#1105390 Mar 28, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt it, but we all know you are a weirdo moron Ghost/Yea/sock.
Olive is a mouth on two legs.

Ghost is an azzhole on two legs.

Put these two together and you end up with a barking azzhole on four legs.

Does Animal Control know about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr thetruth 244,893
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Brian_G 310,343
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 9 hr IBdaMann 6,472
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) 11 hr bernarlyn 33
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr tom wingo 29,852
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jul 29 RiccardoFire 201,846
News San Diego State basketball: Four-star prospect ... Jul 25 Fart news 2
More from around the web