Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104837 Mar 27, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The same ones that allowed you to leave jail early of course.
You must be talking about republicans.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104838 Mar 27, 2014
Olive ManDingo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is reading your garbage. Go for a walk. Read a book. Anything but more copy paste lies to embarrass yourself.
I agree along with most on here, Flack is obsessed with stupid. I never read any of his crap. He wants so bad to fit in and it's way beyond obvious that he never has been able to do that.
Patriot

Erie, CO

#1104839 Mar 27, 2014
FYI

On October 7, 2003 The United States Government as represented by the Department of Health and Human Services was granted a U.S. Patent (#6630507) on any and all uses and applications of: Cannabinoids as antioxidants and neuroprotectants.

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser...

In other words, THE GOVERNMENT ALREADY OWNS THE ORGANIC THC OIL BY FORCE... and now THEY OWN THE SYNTHETIC THC OIL BY PATENT... along with any and all combinations of the beneficial compounds found in cannabinoids. As you read through this document you will discover beyond any doubt whatsoever that cannabis has a tremendous variety of medicinal values and applications specific and provable enough to be granted a U.S. Patent, yet the Judicial Branch of our government continues to classify cannabis as a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance.
Patrick

United States

#1104840 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Just think this is going to be a bad year and we're in for some rough weather. Not the freezing global warming type either.
Hope I'm wrong. I really do. But don't think so.
The Doom Act 27 - March ...a Carol tradition
No wonder no one want to eat breakfast with you?
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1104841 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
Michelle Obama and her daughters have embarked on yet another vacation, this time to the Republic of China. This time Mrs. Obama has also brought her mother along. The hotel where they are staying has experienced a number of confusions with their party as well as many complaints.
It seems that the Obama party has had issues with the First Lady’s mother yelling at some of the staff of the hotel. There also seems to be an issue with some of the Secret Service staff that has accompanied the ladies on this trip.
Many of the Secret Service staff are Asian-American and this is causing many guests to mistake them for natives. Guests have complained that these agents have been blocking them from their rooms, elevators, as well as even entering or exiting the hotel at specific times.
The sheer size of the Obama party is also quite overwhelming. This is also making for some tensions when the First Lady and her daughters are moving about the country. This entourage is also making it quite difficult for higher paying guests at the hotel to access their suites, which are adjacent to the Obama suite. No worry though, for the First Lady is in the process of planning her next vacation right now.
All lies and slander; not to mention; you did not write this.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1104842 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
75% of households are a family of four??
The way it works if you are a family of four making under $92.000 you MIGHT be eligible for a subsidy.
The subsidy is based on the the cost of your policy not being more than a percentage of your income.
If the parents are early 30's the cost a lot different if the parents were in the late 40's.
You might try learning more about the subsidies & the exchanges. It could save you future embarrassment.
"There are health insurance subsidies for those in the exchanges with incomes up to 400 percent of the federal poverty level ($92,000 for a family of four), which is about 75 percent of all U.S. households. "

let me see, listen to Forbes or listen to Dave. Damn, this is a tough one!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1104843 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I read the entire article.
I was trying to help you become better informed but I see you want to remain the ignorant person you've always been.
Get someone who can comprehend what they read to explain it to you.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1104844 Mar 27, 2014
Putin is building up forces on the border of the Ukraine while the Teleprompter Stooge is in Europe.

Putin is laughing in Obama's face.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104845 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
That mental madness has finally rotted your brain. While I'd expect you to attack Conservatives/Republicans, I see you've also started "eating your own".
The rejection getting to be too much for you, Pitsy? Yea, your diabolical hatred and deep, seated, life long insecurities come up when you've been ignored, rejected or dismissed by the object(s) of your depraved affection.
Though ( The Liberal Poster ) can speak for himself/herself, this post to TLP speaks volumes about how mental you are. Especially since not so long ago you told this LP: "You're a cute little thing". So, what brought this sexually vile and perverted post?
I mean, I know you don't believe anybody on here yesterday thought your frenetic posts were "Mine" despite the screen name, Pits.
So, you shall be treated as An Object < as you have treated others - as I suspect you've been treated throughout your life >:
Since you live in the abyss of perversion and profane, I volunteered your skills and services to new yawk by entering you in a meatball swallowing contest. Yea, you've got a good shot at winning since your mouth is so big from sticking your Sasquatch-sized foot in it and given your demented desire for ( meat ) balls ... If you win the ball swallowing contest you'll receive a penis trophy carved out of a stick of pepporoni which should satisfy your desperate desire for Italian meat. Double Duty Dildo - Suck N F*ck, pathological gash gurl.
Oh, was I being "too" ... graphic !?
You are one ugly spirited and bitterly angry crazy butch bitch, you mental mutha' sucka'.
PS And your psycho rant about fetuses, you are certifiable.
Going off yesterday half cocked, cracked and crazy. Hot Damn you're NutZ !
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I've reported your degenerate nonsense so the fun is only just beginning, paisan! We're just getting started here and you have yet to feel the wrath of my people on your skinny little neck! Am I eating my own? Well, am I? Really? How do you know you twisted piece of shite! I don't care if anyone of you lib crazies think you're me! I don't care! But if it's the last thing I do I will bring your perverted soul to justice!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104846 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>Or he could use you to beat a dead jackass.
Let me know when you want to be beaten son.

I'll be happy to oblige....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104847 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a typical Republican. Has a net worth over $3 billion but paid zero state income tax in 2010 when her tax obligation dropped from $2.2 million in 2009 to zero due to a "restructuring" of her corporation. She has been caught on tape discussing Republican budget strategies with corrupt Scott Walker. Seems, one hand washes the other.
Ever wonder why only losers like you keep the story going?
The JS first reported on the tax charge back in May, when the left/media was flogging the story of the video where Walker was caught-on-tape using the phrase "divide and conquer" in a conversation with Hendricks.

Back then, however, the paper provided some useful context: Hendricks had paid millions a dollars in state income taxes in the years prior to 2010. In fact, in 2009, her tax bill was a whopping $2.26 million, but dropped to zero the next year.

Why? What happened?

As it turns out, the explanation was quite straight forward if somewhat complicated. The company Hendricks owned had changed its corporate structure, which changed the way taxes were reported and paid.

Scott Bianchini, ABC's tax director, explained that "before 2010, ABC Supply was an "S" corporation, meaning the profits and the tax obligation flowed to Hendricks as the owner of the firm. In 2010, the company changed its structure so the profits and the tax obligation stay with the company."

"Now ABC is paying taxes on its own," Bianchini said....

"In addition, Bianchini provided records showing that the company paid Wisconsin income taxes of more than $1 million last year and said that Hendricks' 2011 income tax liability is "substantial." through her business.

In other words, Diane Hendricks not only did pay state taxes, she paid a ton of them.

None of that context was provided in Sunday's story --perhaps because it didn't fit the Diane Hendricks-is-a-greedy-tax-avoi ding-billionaire narrative.

The Hendricks-paid-no taxes meme was pushed hard earlier this year by a variety of left leaning groups, who shopped the story that she had paid no corporate taxes despite being worth more than $2 billion. The charge was flogged by the Institute for Wisconsin's Future which falsely charged that “ABC Supply paid exactly $0.00 in state corporate income tax in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008, according to the state Department of Revenue.”

But the institute got it wrong.

However, Scott Bianchini, tax director with Beloit-based ABC Supply, said the Institute for Wisconsin’s Future jumped to a conclusion without thoroughly checking the facts.(just like you usm).
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104848 Mar 27, 2014
<quoted text>
You're a nobody and you are. Yes.
This is the writing of a 'normal' reich winger.

I don't know about others but I'm impressed (snicker).

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1104849 Mar 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
PP clearly evolved away from Sanger's way of thinking.
You people should know this yet here you are, dragging out this in yet another dishonest post.
not really. In Oakland pro-lifers put up billboards stating "black is beautiful" in an attempt to lower abortion rates for blacks in that community. They were forced to take them down. Not much has changed.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104850 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
The person you long to be. The person you have failed miserably at "imitating".
No, I'm a **Cutty Sark** Man ... Even **its name** carries a Bite. But, Oh SO Smooth.
<quoted text>
Oh, sure, you're a "Man" alright. The only thing manly about you is your stink! The way you talk to flack about his daughter is disgusting and you haven't heard the last of me, you lib peasant!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1104851 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtards!
Oh is the little misses having another hot flash. What a cuntist.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104852 Mar 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you said democrats didn't do that? now you are pointing out your own lies!
you make me laugh, Galt...
there are two other criminal DemoKKKrat state senators still active in the legislature, one already convicted and the other facing trial.....

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1104853 Mar 27, 2014
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easier to shove the meatball in if you take deep breaths.
dem likes meat balls and meat bats.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1104854 Mar 27, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Commentary: Why Are Black Abortion Rates So High?
Black female teens are four times more likely to terminate their pregnancies.
By Kellee Terrell
Posted: 04/01/2013 08:00 AM EDT
Filed Under Condoms, Racial Health Disparities, AIDS, Abortion, STD, Health News
A recent study about national abortion rates and African-American female teens has stirred a huge debate.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, abortion rates among Black women are much higher than we thought: They are four times the rate of white women. The report found that on average, 41 in 1,000 pregnancies among Black women (ages 15-19) are terminated compared to 10 among white women and 20 among Latinas.
Other findings included:
—The highest abortion rates among Black teens occur in Texas (78 per 1,000), New York (76 per 1,000), Delaware (51 per 1,000), Michigan (45 per 1,000), Ohio (35 per 1,000) and Rhode Island (30 per 1,000).
—While Black women account for 13 percent of the female population, they accounted for 30 percent of all abortions. In 2008, 75,960 Black teens 15-19 had abortions, compared to 65,972 among white teens and 41,465 among Hispanic teens.
—Thirty-three percent of women obtaining abortions lacked health insurance, 30 percent had private health insurance, Medicaid covered 31 percent and 5 percent had some other type of health insurance.
Researchers do admit that these numbers might be flawed. They wrote in the report that most states don’t have abortion rate data based on race/ethnicity, citing that only 27 states offer info on Black teens.
They also admit that this report doesn’t answer why these rates are so high.
Rachel Jones, from the Guttmacher Institute, told The Daily Caller,“There’s no definitive research that’s actually been able to answer that question.” She added,“We just do know that African-American women, including African-American teenagers, just have more pregnancies."
And naturally, these types of findings only help rile up the pro-life movement, who tend to use this type of information to try to convince us that abortion is genocide in our community and that Planned Parenthood is the devil. But before we jump on that bandwagon, let’s take a step back. Yes, these high rates of abortions are alarming. But why are we so shocked? Yes it’s complicated, but when it comes to the consequences of unprotected sex, Black women suffer the most.
Forty-eight percent of Black female teens have been diagnosed with an STD; Black women ages 15 to 19 had the highest rates of chlamydia and gonorrhea and we are also 20 times more likely to have HIV than our white female counterparts.
So it’s pretty obvious that abortion rates would be disproportionately high as well.
And so if we want to lessen these racial reproductive health disparities, we have to stop thinking that abstinence-only is the answer.
We must do a better job at educating female and male teens about safe sex and the importance of using condoms and birth control together as a means to protect them from unwanted pregnancy, STDs and HIV/AIDS. We have to create a health care system that gives us access to affordable birth control, STD testing, counseling and treatment. Most important, we must address the gender inequality and violence that puts too many young women at risk for unprotected sex in the first place.
In the end, these recent abortion findings shouldn’t spark outrage that Black women’s wombs are dangerous places for babies. We should be livid because not enough is being done to protect our wombs and our reproductive health.
The opinions expressed here do not necessarily reflect those of BET Networ
More nonsense from the Daily Caller. Actually this article debunks itself.

On a better note it's national whisky day and based on many of the posts I've seen here this AM__some are already busy partaking.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1104855 Mar 27, 2014
Hey rightwing morans and normal folks, what's the latest? How's everyone been?

Rightwingers still whining, leftwingers/moderates still basking in the glow of back to back presidential victories with a 3rd on pretty much a lock?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104856 Mar 27, 2014
And it was here in Europe, through centuries of struggle, through war and enlightenment, repression and revolution, that a particular set of ideals began to emerge, the belief that through conscience and free will, each of us has the right to live as we choose, the belief that power is derived from the consent of the governed and that laws and institutions should be established to protect that understanding.

And those ideas eventually inspired a band of colonialists across an ocean, and they wrote them into the founding documents that still guide America today, including the simple truth that all men, and women, are created equal.

But those ideals have also been tested, here in Europe and around the world. Those ideals have often been threatened by an older, more traditional view of power. This alternative vision argues that ordinary men and women are too small-minded to govern their own affairs, that order and progress can only come when individuals surrender their rights to an all-powerful sovereign. Often this alternative vision roots itself in the notion that by virtue of race or faith or ethnicity, some are inherently superior to others and that individual identity must be defined by us versus them, or that national greatness must flow not by what people stand for, but what they are against.

In so many ways, the history of Europe in the 20th century represented the ongoing clash of these two sets of ideas, both within nations and among nations. The advance of industry and technology outpaced our ability to resolve our differences peacefully. And even -- even among the most civilized of societies on the surface, we saw a descent into barbarism.

This morning at Flanders Field, I was reminded of how war between peoples sent a generation to their deaths in the trenches and gas of the first world war. And just two decades later, extreme nationalism plunged this continent into war once again, with populations enslaved and great cities reduced to rubble and tens of millions slaughtered, including those lost in the Holocaust.

It is in response to this tragic history that in the aftermath of World War II, America joined with Europe to reject the darker forces of the past and build a new architecture of peace. Workers and engineers gave life to the Marshall Plan. Sentinels stood vigilant in a NATO alliance that would become the strongest the world has ever known. And across the Atlantic, we embraced a shared vision of Europe, a vision based on representative democracy, individual rights, and a belief that nations can meet the interests of their citizens through trade and open markets, a social safety net, respect for those of different faiths and backgrounds.

For decades, this vision stood in sharp contrast to life on the other side of an Iron Curtain. For decades, a contest was waged, and ultimately, that contest was won, not by tanks or missiles, but because our ideals stirred the hearts of Hungarians, who sparked a revolution, Poles in their shipyards who stood in solidarity, Czechs who waged a Velvet Revolution without firing a shot, and East Berliners who marched past the guards and finally tore down that wall.

Today what would have seemed impossible in the trenches of Flanders, the rubble of Berlin, a dissident’s prison cell -- that reality is taken for granted: a Germany unified, the nations of Central and Eastern Europe welcomed into the family of democracies. Here in this country, once the battleground of Europe, we meet in the hub of a union that brings together age-old adversaries in peace and cooperation. The people of Europe, hundreds of millions of citizens, east, west, north, south, are more secure and more prosperous because we stood together for the ideals we shared.

Part of Obama's Brussels speech.
He read this with a monotone voice. No emotion at all. I don't think he believes a word of it. He was just reading whatever comes up on the teleprompter. That is why he has so many gaffes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 min LonePalm 4,387
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 37 min Brian_G 309,010
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr HitMan 201,467
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr New Age Spiritual... 235,873
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Pee Pee Pete 29,096
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 5 hr squeezers 764
Kentucky Wildcats Basketball: Kyle Wiltjer Comm... (Sep '10) 21 hr patty sue 5
More from around the web