Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431807 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105231 Mar 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
I love this comedy channel!
and we love watching you making a fool of yourself. It's reassuring!
Big Pusscceee Magadino

New York, NY

#1105232 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
If you want to call bashing you right back, then call me Pedro Martinez.
But 2 against 1 ... Turn around so I can sharpen my claws on your face.
I'll rip a juglar most indecently.
<quoted text>
Not that I knew she was a baseball dyke or anything.
You bit again. This is fun.
Yankees suck balls. Like you. Lol
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105233 Mar 27, 2014
I don't think I USED to hate women? But tell you the truth, Olive is not exactly the poster girl for vaginas...
Big Pusscceee Magadino

New York, NY

#1105234 Mar 27, 2014
I'd like to think she's cooking but who'd eat pigs feet.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1105235 Mar 27, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
Putin is building up forces on the border of the Ukraine while the Teleprompter Stooge is in Europe.
Putin is laughing in Obama's face.
He's also doing something else on the other end.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1105236 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text> Don't worry it isn't you. BTW-you forget to change back to the Usmsince1948.
Really? Funny how you claim to know something without knowing a thing.

Another reich wing consistency.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105237 Mar 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't gone there, perhaps I will. I was in Brandsmart yesterday, they had quite an assortment that it was overwhelming. It's on my list of stuff to do; but that's a good idea, they probably have knowledgeable sales people.
Still having a problem with the nutty neighbor and his pitbull running loose. I call the police and then the dogs are in his yard; the officer said he has to see the dog running loose. I said, do I have to wait till he bites me? I'm getting the cameras because of him. They keep warning him, but as soon as they leave; the dogs are out again. Some people are just awful.
Who is at fault here lily?

http://www.theminorityreportblog.com/2014/03/...

Is it the white guy or the one who threw the first punch?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105238 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing we know for sure...putting the wolf in charge of the hen house won't solve anything. Case in point...George W. Bush.
ask the wolf, I bet he'd tell you its ok. For us taxpayers, liberals are the wolf, our earned money is the hen. But that does nothing to define "fair share"
Big Pusscceee Magadino

New York, NY

#1105239 Mar 27, 2014
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like she's selectively deaf? Probably found a jar of chunky peanut butter in the back of the fridge...
I feel ya. She knows every fkn thing that never happened on topix yet too fkn dumb to "fetch" a beer.
She loves to think I'm the original fetch too. Watch.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105240 Mar 27, 2014
Waaayyy to many drugs during his youth:
Dominic Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this more of that "dignity" and "integrity" shit? Cause I'm not sure it means the same thing to you that it does to everybody else?... It sounds to me like you're tryin' to pretend you're a guy and we just went through that whole exercise pointing out the flaws in your thinking...
Typical Democrat.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105241 Mar 27, 2014
Big Pusscceee Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Olive is fragile. I've seen her laying in the gutter with her panties at her ankles. I mean I'm her brother but I'm still a guy. You kno?
Heheheheheheh... hey... that gives me an idea...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105242 Mar 27, 2014
PEDRO, GET THE GODDAM BEER AND WINE OR IT'S BACK TO THE BANANA GROVES FOR YOU...

Lapeer, MI

#1105243 Mar 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>More nonsense from the Daily Caller. Actually this article debunks itself.
On a better note it's national whisky day and based on many of the posts I've seen here this AM__some are already busy partaking.
When Realslime posts, most think that it must be National Spam Day.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105244 Mar 27, 2014
O, so that's the connection. That's no way to treat your sister, dem.

Learned it from how your Father treated your Mother and Sister, did you.

And Pitsy was incested by her Daddy ... Well, that explains it. Pitsy's fragile.

And you looked upon your sister with lust. Two sickos.
Hey, you're getting free psycho analysis here.

No dem, we don't "know" ... But understand, yes.

See you think you're exposing something about me when in actuality you're exposing so much about you, and about al-abama.
Big Pusscceee wrote:
<quoted text>
Pitsy is fragile. I've seen her laying in the gutter with her panties at her ankles. I mean I'm her brother but I'm still a guy. You kno?
Big Pusscceee Magadino

New York, NY

#1105245 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
dem without pitsy, you wouldn't even be bantering with me.
You know it. I know it. I've made a fool out of you so many times it's ridiculous.
And you're pathetic. You can't "win" without pitsy. And she "aint" winning either.
Whatever that means. Your ballz are still shriveled and dangling from my front mirror.
I castrated you, Fetch Almighty, The Count, a long time ago.
Just a reminder, you brain dead eunuch.
Play The Pitch? O, I love the hunt, the taunt of prey ...
<quoted text>
But you said I was dem? You need a play book? I think you've been drinking St Joes urine.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1105246 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost being a big man:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/leisureville-... #

Baaawwaaahh!!!

L - O - O - S - E - R

Baaawwaahh!!!

"Try not miss me to much envy boy, but I'm going to have lunch in Palm Springs with some friends. putting the top down and cooling it like the high rollers do, while you are waiting for your tax payers check"

Phag lib for sure. Jive-Ass punk...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1105247 Mar 27, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't gone there, perhaps I will. I was in Brandsmart yesterday, they had quite an assortment that it was overwhelming. It's on my list of stuff to do; but that's a good idea, they probably have knowledgeable sales people.
Still having a problem with the nutty neighbor and his pitbull running loose. I call the police and then the dogs are in his yard; the officer said he has to see the dog running loose. I said, do I have to wait till he bites me? I'm getting the cameras because of him. They keep warning him, but as soon as they leave; the dogs are out again. Some people are just awful.
would it be against the law to leave a bowl of anti-freeze in your front yard?

and before people get all antsy, if its come down to getting rid of the dog or lily getting mauled, I choose the anti freeze.

Lapeer, MI

#1105248 Mar 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
Hey rightwing morans and normal folks, what's the latest? How's everyone been?
Rightwingers still whining, leftwingers/moderates still basking in the glow of back to back presidential victories with a 3rd on pretty much a lock?
Don't you ever get tired of being a Sheep?

They never whine.
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105249 Mar 27, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
dem without pitsy, you wouldn't even be bantering with me.
You know it. I know it. I've made a fool out of you so many times it's ridiculous.
And you're pathetic. You can't "win" without pitsy. And she "aint" winning either.
Whatever that means. Your ballz are still shriveled and dangling from my front mirror.
I castrated you, Fetch Almighty, The Count, a long time ago.
Just a reminder, you brain dead eunuch.
Play The Pitch? O, I love the hunt, the taunt of prey ...
<quoted text>
Did she just say, dignity and fidelity or whatever? I'm sorry but when I hear that throaty growl I just tune out...
Dominic Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1105250 Mar 27, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Waaayyy to many drugs during his youth:
<quoted text>
Typical Democrat.
Yeah, the place for a woman to go and find a compassionate ear is the GOP. Heheheheheheh... as long as they enter the building on their knees they can sit in the back while the men talk to each other...

Women have a bigger problem than political winds... it's farts. Men fart like Labrador Retrievers and women HATE shit like that. As long as they never learn to enjoy farts and farting they will never be truly equal....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 min Earthling-1 10,087
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min cpeter1313 311,871
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web