Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600248 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1104756 Mar 27, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look around Galt. Republicans are just as bad. This behavior doesn't run down party lines. Greed combined with power feeds influence-peddling corruption.
LOL-this from the Burka lover--like I said you never met a terrorist you didn't like. Remember you said a while back -you thought all the so-called Palestinians should be given weapons...maybe that is what Yee was doing. What do you know about his ties to terrorism--and now you are defending him? mmmm mmm mmmm.
Shrimpy Boy is going to roll over on him.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1104757 Mar 27, 2014
Just think this is going to be a bad year and we're in for some rough weather. Not the freezing global warming type either.

Hope I'm wrong. I really do. But don't think so.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1104758 Mar 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Watching you people use "logic" by braille is a sight to see son!
"Logic by braille"! LOL. You hit the nail on the head.
dem

United States

#1104759 Mar 27, 2014
Bwahahahahaha
Still here.
dem

United States

#1104760 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama said he is running to the coconut tree.
Get back on those feedbacks like its a gang members co ck, brain damaged beitch.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1104761 Mar 27, 2014
Nancy must be so proud!!!

Sanger’s legacy today, which is being carried on by Planned Parenthood, includes the devastating impact of “birth control” on the black community. Planned Parenthood has continued the practice of targeting the black population. Over 30% of all abortions are performed on black women and close to 40% of black pregnancies end in abortion.

Planned Parenthood successfully created a public image of an organization working to help the poor, while hiding the reality that it targets the vulnerable. That was Sanger’s plan from the start.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104762 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of ding bats: I am still waiting for the pictures of the Fashion House that made and marketed "Stretchy Pants" as Haute Couture. ROTFLMAO.
Al Gore is always fun entertainment, I think that fat butt could use a pair of your Stretchy Pants.
So now your precious democrat Yee Yeah Yo is tied to terrorism.
Hey Fetch I just noticed you look like Putin. Commie pig.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1104763 Mar 27, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Magic Negro was caught pizzing on the Mona Lisa, your first knee-jerk response would be to ask "Who put the Mona Lisa in front the President?"
Obfuscation is in your blood and your racism.
Racism? You are a sick freak.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1104764 Mar 27, 2014
Hey anybody wanna play toss a meatball in my butt hole?
new yawk

New York, NY

#1104765 Mar 27, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
Just think this is going to be a bad year and we're in for some rough weather. Not the freezing global warming type either.

Hope I'm wrong. I really do. But don't think so.
Ever shove a meatball up your butt?
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1104766 Mar 27, 2014
Despite "the push", that doesn't mean someone who's poor and knows they can't afford a home, to pay the mortgage, takes the leap < off a financial cliff >.

That's a cop out statement you're floating. It exhibits victim mentality.

And by your statement, you're included in that mentality.
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush pushed banks to provide mortgages to poor African Americans. which speech should i cite?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1104769 Mar 27, 2014
Anti-gun Democrat selling illegal weapons

SAN FRANCISCO (AP)— A California state senator who authored gun control legislation asked for campaign donations in exchange for introducing an undercover FBI agent to an arms trafficker, according to court documents unsealed Wednesday.

The allegations against Sen. Leland Yee were outlined in an FBI criminal complaint that names 25 other defendants, including Raymond Chow, a onetime gang leader with ties to San Francisco's Chinatown known as "Shrimp Boy," and Keith Jackson, Yee's campaign aide. The affidavit accuses Yee of conspiracy to deal firearms without a license and to illegally import firearms.

Yee is also accused of accepting tens of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions and cash payments to provide introductions, help a client get a contract and influence legislation. He or members of his campaign staff accepted at least $42,800 in cash or campaign contributions from undercover FBI agents in exchange for carrying out the agents' specific requests, the court documents allege.

Investigators said Yee discussed helping the agent get weapons worth $500,000 to $2.5 million, including shoulder-fired missiles, and explained the entire process of acquiring them from a Muslim separatist group in the Philippines to bringing them to the U.S., according to an affidavit by FBI agent Emmanuel V. Pascua.

Yee said he was unhappy with his life and told the agent he wanted to hide out in the Philippines, the document said. "There's a part of me that wants to be like you," he told the undercover agent. "You know how I'm going to be like you? Just be a free agent there."

The introduction with the trafficker took place at a San Francisco restaurant earlier this month, according to the documents. Yee said he wouldn't go to the Philippines until November.

"Once things start to move, it's going to attract attention. We just got to be extra-extra careful," he said, according to court documents.

Chow and Yee were arrested Wednesday during a series of raids in Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area.

Yee was released from custody shortly before 7 p.m. on a $500,000 unsecured bond. He left the federal courthouse in San Francisco without comment.

His lawyer, Paul DeMeester, said Lee plans to plead not guilty but declined to discuss the case in detail, saying it's complex. The complaint is 137 pages.

"The top priority was to get the senator released, and we were able to accomplish that," DeMeester said. "The future will hold a lot of work facing this case."

Jackson, a former San Francisco school board president and well-known political consultant who raised money for Yee's unsuccessful mayoral run in 2011 and his current bid for secretary of state, remained in custody.

Jackson, 49, did not enter a plea Wednesday as the FBI accused him of being involved in a murder-for-hire scheme and trafficking guns and drugs. He was denied bail and is due back in court Monday.

Yee was shackled at the ankles when he appeared in court Wednesday afternoon with 19 other defendants. His demeanor was downcast, and he looked nervously into the packed gallery.

Yee was charged with six counts of depriving the public of honest services and one count of conspiracy to traffic in guns without a license. If convicted on all the counts, he faces up to 125 years in prison.

Senate President Pro Tem Darrell Steinberg, flanked by 14 other Democratic senators at a news conference in his Capitol office, called on Yee to resign from the Senate or face suspension.

"Don't burden your colleagues and this great institution with your troubles. Leave," Steinberg said.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1104770 Mar 27, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
<spam>
The truth is always classified as "spam" by the conservative party. It's that "logic by braille" to which Yeah alluded.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1104771 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-this from the Burka lover--like I said you never met a terrorist you didn't like. Remember you said a while back -you thought all the so-called Palestinians should be given weapons...maybe that is what Yee was doing. What do you know about his ties to terrorism--and now you are defending him? mmmm mmm mmmm.
Ever shove a matzo ball up your ass?
Patriot

Arvada, CO

#1104772 Mar 27, 2014
Israel Caught Housing 'Identical Twin of Flight 370' In Tel Aviv!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1104773 Mar 27, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor old shinning always using his live as a gauge for others. If not for your stupidity I would almost feel sorry for your retarded ass.
You don't feel sorry. You just look sorry.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104774 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Diane Hendricks was the biggest giver to Spotlight on Wisconsin also every year--they funded AIDS research for all you filthy homosexuals. She is a stunningly smart and attractive woman, and if you ever met her, you would realize that every state wishes they had a person as generous as her. You are a pig yeah hoo.
http://www.beloitdailynews.com/news/i-want-to...
Well let's see son, you people threw Obama under the bus for getting support from the Annenberg Foundation even though they do good work and the founder is a life long republican.

Based on your 'standards,' you are the original pigs and have worked diligently to hold on to that title with your lives.

Your problem is you let your politics and prejudices get the better of you.... it simply overpowers your ability to think rationally.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1104776 Mar 27, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Spear chucker f*ck. did you have to get a license for your chucker, or was it mandatory equipment when you came to the USA?
Speaking of which, when are you going to head back to your motherland to actually support the zionists in israel son?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1104777 Mar 27, 2014
The irony here, of course, is that Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke is a much-noted student of the Great Depression and of the work of the late Milton Friedman whose landmark book, A Monetary History of the United States, pinned the blame for the Great Depression on a too tight Fed. As Bernanke told Friedman and his co-author, Anna Schwartz, on the economist’s 90th birthday a decade ago,”You’re right, we did it. We’re very sorry. But thanks to you, we won’t do it again.”

But if Hetzel is right, the Fed blew it again.

The analysis will be much debated and probably won’t have much impact on the election or public perception of the Bush years anytime soon. And bankers are unlikely to see their approval ratings rise. But Hetzel’s work suggests policymakers should take notice and perhaps think twice about placing more faith and power in regulators or abandoning pro-market polices because they somehow caused the financial crisis and Great Recession.
new yawk

New York, NY

#1104778 Mar 27, 2014
Patriot wrote:
Israel Caught Housing 'Identical Twin of Flight 370' In Tel Aviv!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =UZhSmYAvugUXX
You can't trust those welfare Jews at all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr LMFAO Pharts 34,173
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr weapon X 317,443
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Talkin To A Simpl... 11,551
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web