Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1394479 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1104026 Mar 26, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
if Galt declines to buy a luxury car, does that mean that Galt cannot afford such a car???...
you really are a clueless idiot....

If Galt qualified for subsidies under the ACA would Galt afford that luxury car?

Try to keep up.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1104027 Mar 26, 2014
Fox Pretends Obamacare Contraception Coverage Includes "Euthanasia And Abortion"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/03/25/fox-...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1104028 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one crippled puppy, I was referring to Shinnings post and you stuck your nose in and yes it was about Treyvon you imbecile, and you have the audacity to call others stupid. I'm betting that you are on some kind of disability aren't you. We all know that you could qualify for a mental one, no doubt.
Have they removed the arrow from your head yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104029 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a link to that Dept of Commerce website?
I searched for "age Equivalent" on the official Dept of Commerce website & one non related page came up.
Things stopped coming "up" for you 20 years ago, DumbDave.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104030 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
If you and flake were not so stupid you would know that I was posting in reference to the other idiot Shinning about his racist remarks. All of you dumb baggers work off of the very same brain cell, singular.
Why don't you just run along juvenile, and go play with your race card.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1104031 Mar 26, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one crippled puppy, I was referring to Shinnings post and you stuck your nose in and yes it was about Treyvon you imbecile, and you have the audacity to call others stupid. I'm betting that you are on some kind of disability aren't you. We all know that you could qualify for a mental one, no doubt.
Here dumbass! You think people can't go back and repost?

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was watching a Deetroit News Station this morning. A black reporter talked about how 2 blacks guys got blown away trying to B&E into another black guy's house. The homeowner will not be charged!
The reporter went on to say that this is the third thwarted B&E this year where the homeowner shot the Trayvons trying to get in.
Oddly enough, later the same evening, I heard another similar story from a Saginaw TV Station.
If enough homeowners start to pizz on the Magic Negro's twisted racist BS and shoot everyone of his sons coming through the bedroom window then civility will return.
Thank God for all the George Zimmermans out there.
Only a lowlife racist PIG would find happiness with a young man minding his own business being gunned down by another lowlife like you. I promise you if that were my son I would hunt down an ignorant old fool like you just to watch you shit your panties, you cowardly freak .Nature has a way of seeking revenge and just knowing what a miserable cretin that you obviously are while posting perversion all day i'm betting you are a registered sex offender. Huh toe tapper.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1104032 Mar 26, 2014
Channeling Bush, Obama Extends Deadline For Health Insurance Enrollment

The Obama administration will announce on Wednesday that individuals who had experienced difficulty signing up for the Affordable Care Act will still be able to enroll in insurance after the March 31st deadline and sign up for until mid-April. The move, the latest in a series of administration efforts to simply the enrollment process following a rocky rollout, echoes the Bush administration’s 2006 decision to help seniors enlist in Medicare Part D after the first enrollment period.

In May of 2006, just days before the end of open enrollment, President Bush waived “penalty fees for very low-income seniors and people with disabilities who sign up late” and allowed “the same impoverished beneficiaries to sign up for Medicare drug coverage until Dec. 31.”

“In other words, you can apply after May 15th without penalty,” Bush told seniors during an event in Florida.“And that’s important for low-income seniors to understand.”

Like Obamacare, the launch of President George W. Bush’s prescription benefit plan was hampered by technical glitches, setbacks, and mass confusion. As the May 15 deadline for enrollment loomed, a bipartisan group of lawmakers advocacy organizations, and a surprising number of newspaper editorials, urged the administration to extend the enrollment period and protect seniors from the penalties associated with late enrollment.

“In the months leading up to the initiation of the Medicare Part D program, beneficiaries were inundated with information about coverage options, which often caused confusion and frustration among seniors,” former Rep. Jason Altmire (D-PA), who introduced legislation to extend the deadline, said.“It is only fair to provide beneficiaries with the time necessary to properly choose an appropriate plan.” The bill attracted bipartisan support and companion legislation was introduced in the Senate.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2014/03/26/34...

now if only the ACA was as unpopular as Part D at start up......

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104033 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a link to that Dept of Commerce website?
I searched for "age Equivalent" on the official Dept of Commerce website & one non related page came up.
Maybe if you tried wage equivalent instead of age equivalent you might find something. I'm sorry I normally don't pick on typos but couldn't resist this time.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104034 Mar 26, 2014
Here we go again.

Yet another delay in the failed Obamacare abyss UCA law:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/26/ob...

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#1104035 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If Galt qualified for subsidies under the ACA would Galt afford that luxury car?
Try to keep up.
The subsidies are based on income not wealth doofus!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104036 Mar 26, 2014
I never tell a lie!

Obamacare will save the country money!

Everyone will save money!

Suckers!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104037 Mar 26, 2014
You can keep your existing insurance plan, period!

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1104038 Mar 26, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us start with this RealDave?
How many heads of households, IN THE USA, WITH CHILDREN are only making min wage?
How about we start with you f*cking yourself.

Your post had nothing to do with what I posted.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104039 Mar 26, 2014
I will cut the annual deficit in half by the end of my first term!
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1104040 Mar 26, 2014
If only we had a real leader like Romney instead of Zero the Wimp as POTUS.

Remember when Obammy and his media lackeys made fun of Romney during the debates when Romney commented about Russia?

Romney is still right, when he said this yesterday:

"It's hard to name a single country that holds America in more esteem and respect than when the President took office five years ago. It has not been a time of building America's respect and admiration and esteem and frankly our soft power or our hard power around the world and the President has to account for that. I think ultimately the historians will," Romney said.

"We need a President that understands that not everybody around the world has the same interests. Some people around the world want to oppress other people and expand territory and take from the resources of other people, that's what's happening. The Jihadists want to do that, clearly Russia is intent on doing that and there are others as well."

Zero, the Empty Chair is no leader.

We need someone as President that can look at the hard realities of life and judge intentions based on actions instead of based on rhetoric.

Obama has never learned how to do this. He builds himself an alternate reality based on willful ignorance and ideology. And then he finds himself behind the eight ball when actual reality intrudes. This alternate reality allows him to avoid confrontation with others which makes life enjoyable for him. That's why he still thinks Katy Sebelius is doing such a fine job and Russia is not our primary global foe.

Remember when the lib media talked about the Bush Doctrine?

The Obama Doctrine is a pattern — from the “red line” in Syria to the “necessary war” he said he would win in Afghanistan — where he points to tough action in the future as a way of avoiding hard decisions in the present.

Meanwhile, Moochelle and her 70 person entourage is in a hotel in China at $8k per nite—a hotel deemed too expensive for Biden to stay in a few months ago. The Moochelle Doctrine: "Let them drink water and eat vegetables while I spend outrageous sums of taxpayer money on my luxury vacations."
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104041 Mar 26, 2014
"Barack Obama broke promise to cut annual deficit in half by the end of his first term, Rep. Leonard Lance says"

"Lance’s claim is correct: Obama vowed to cut the annual deficit in half by the end of his first term and, nearly four years later, he hasn’t done so. The federal deficit represents how much the government's spending exceeds its revenues in a given fiscal year."

Truth-o-meter:

http://www.politifact.com/new-jersey/statemen...
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1104042 Mar 26, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Have they removed the arrow from your head yet?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA......
Speaking of disabilities, how's that aids thingie coming along pervert. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHA HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH BWAAAAA
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1104043 Mar 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
How about we start with you f*cking yourself.
Your post had nothing to do with what I posted.
How would you know? You can't comprehend a single thing you read.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1104044 Mar 26, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
You can keep your existing insurance plan, period!
kind of like saying the ACA is a government takeover of healthcare?

but that was back when you nutjobs were calling Politifact a left wing site.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1104045 Mar 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah Teabggers bitching about Obama and the magic switch he has under his desk to callibrate the Gas Pumps.Lmao!
Gas was 3.29 here for six months...does Obam get to claim credit?
Its funny how these Corporate Righty LickSpittles on Topix NEVER blame the GREED of the Oil Industry Or the Filthy Rich Speculators who artificially drive up Gas Prices isnt it?
These Teabagging Lops are in the throes of brainwash.
Graphs don't lie...for those that can read them anyway.

Too bad for you idiot, jackboot, parrot brained, tail sniffing, blind lemming types.

http://www.gasbuddy.com/gb_retail_price_chart...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 32 min Ed B 9,781
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 32 min Chris Chris 311,318
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr thetruth 255,484
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Thu Trojan 32,287
News What they're saying about Bulls draft pick Bobb... (Jun '15) Jun 20 Tretre 6
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jun 13 Dump Trump 201,862
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Jun 6 James Harry 41
More from around the web