Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Olive Magadino

Baldwinsville, NY

#1103019 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Yea, OK Gunner Milhouse repeat "I Am Not A Sham"
The Afghanistan War is not a Victory. Nor was Iraq.
All Bush did was cause The Country to spend American Dollars, Blood and Lives on those wars. And for what? Blow their Countries up and then pay to rebuild them. While American infrastructure is collapsing and crumbling in desperate need of repair and rebuilding.
Afghanistan is a worse quagmire than Viet Nam.
And ALOT of Conservatives agree.
You're the loony Libertarian turned any political persuasion The Thread is blowing.
You Blow !!!
Ftupid Suck Girlie-Man ...
<quoted text>
You're a little late, sweetie. You broke it, you bought it...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1103020 Mar 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is very sensitive to her hate of blacks. She likes to pretend she would embrace a black right wing president. Cause she knows it ain't ever gonna happen.
don't think she'll be embracing this one...

Carson placed his exodus from the Democratic camp “toward the end of [Ronald] Reagan’s second term,” but conceded that he “thought there were some very good things about [Bill] Clinton.”

“He had the ability to be flexible,” Carson said.

Carson declined to say if he voted for Clinton.

“I don’t want to say whether I voted for him or not,” he said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/19/ben-carsons...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1103021 Mar 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if it's true, but I went to a football game last year and my buddies wife brought along a bag of Oreos. I hadn't had one in 20 years. I ate about 10 of them in under a minute. That beitch got me addicted.
Those are great dipped in milk or even coffee. I usually keep some Archway oatmeal with raisins around in case I run out of Silver Bullets.
dem

United States

#1103022 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>Did she hold the package deep in her lap where you had to reach down there and dig around to get one?
She's a fat ass. Hence the cookies. I'd sooner cut my hand off. Unless of course none of my pals were looking. Lol
Olive Magadino

Baldwinsville, NY

#1103023 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
You did fairly well on this post ... Until
You stuck your stupidity in at the end:
"so that means.... you want to hasten the end! There's no other explanation! Great! Well, it turns out we both want the same thing: for all this to be over and everybody dead. Rock on, Christian"
Yea, Rock On Debil with the Blue Dress !!!
<quoted text>
I got ALL kinds of dresses, sweetie... the difference between you and me is I can still fit into mine.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1103024 Mar 24, 2014
dem wrote:
Nate Silver predicts republicans take the Senate next election.
Too bad you fks laughed at and belittled him when he predicted Obamas landslide victory.
Let's hope he's wrong this time!

Bummer about that train derailment in Chicago!
dem

United States

#1103025 Mar 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Remember she said her husbands bff is black?
And her gay brother in law. The one that she publicly opposes giving rights to.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103026 Mar 24, 2014
Olive Magadino wrote:
Now you're catching on. Don't mean a fig all to me what any of these people, including you, think of me. The word is not "crackers", it's Exceno.
Stupida! A'Pitsy, haven't you a'learned a'tinga !? Eh, fanabala !!!!
<quoted text>
The "word's" what I say it is. You just don't appreciate the truths I'm telling you, pasta girl.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1103027 Mar 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb carol is mad?
Lol!
Dumb dem is mad too, but not the same type of mad for sure. Typical liberal type of mad...

Have a nice day mental case!
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103028 Mar 24, 2014
Eh, disgraziata e putana !!! Always you gotta you mind'a in'a gutter.

You keep'a stuffin' your fat'a husband, you'a no gonna see let alone'a find'a his'a lap.

Already can't find your own with those triple ripples of hanging fat. A'Fatsy ...
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she hold the package deep in her lap where you had to reach down there and dig around to get one?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1103029 Mar 24, 2014
flack wrote:
Americans 'hit the snooze button'
Despite the impressive gains made during and after the oil embargo — it ended when Israel withdrew its troops from the west side of the Suez Canal in March 1974 — not everyone was enthusiastic about energy conservation.
"Conservation means we'll be hot in the summer and cold in the winter," Ronald Reagan famously quipped, shortly before he entered the White House in 1981, ushering in an era of deregulation and knee-jerk support for the oil and gas industries.
"Policymakers, instead of finishing the job, hit the snooze button for a decade," Amory B. Lovins, a scientist with RMI, wrote in a recent blog post.
"When the crisis passed, everything stopped," George Shultz, secretary of state during the Reagan administration, said during a 2013 presentation to the Commonwealth Club of California, referring to the oil embargo. "It's hard to keep the momentum going without a crisis."
Indeed, the reckless use of gas and oil continued unabated throughout the 1980s and 1990s. Investments in renewable energy research dwindled once the Reagan administration took office. And in another important symbolic gesture, Reagan had the solar panels on the White House roof removed in 1986.
Oil consumption drops
Nonetheless, the shock waves that reverberated throughout the global economy in the early 1970s as a result of the OPEC oil embargo did have some meaningful results.
"Producing a dollar of GDP now uses less than half the energy and one-third the oil it took in 1973," Lovins wrote. "Wind and solar power, now cheaper than gas-fired power in favorable sites, added half of new U.S. generating capacity [in 2012], and making a dollar of GDP took 3.4 percent less electricity than a year earlier."
The United States consumed 34.8 quadrillion Btus of oil energy in 1973, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), and 40 years later, it was expected to consume just 34.2 quadrillion Btus — an impressive drop in oil consumption, considering the growth in population and economic activity since the early 1970s.
A report from oil giant BP found that in 1973, oil accounted for almost half (48 percent) of energy consumption worldwide; by 2012, oil's share of the global energy diet had fallen to one-third (33 percent).
Will fracking save us?
But while some people are heralding the world's reduced dependence on oil, others have noted a worrisome trend: the increasing availability of oil and natural gas from hydraulic fracturing, or fracking, a controversial extraction technique that has serious health and environmental risks, according to some experts.[Deepwater Horizon: Images of an Impact]
And as oil prices soften as a result of increasing supply, consumption is also expected to increase.
Last year, Reuters reported that the United States had surpassed Saudi Arabia to become the world's leading supplier of oil and gas, largely from shale deposits made available through fracking.
"That is not because of the ingenuity of government or of government officials," James Schlesinger, energy secretary during the Carter administration, told Politico. "That was the generosity of the Lord Almighty."
"We're number one, and that clearly puts us in a different position than we were 40 years ago, when we were very, very, very vulnerable," Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski, ranking member of the Senate Energy and Natural Resources Committee, told Politico. "That vulnerability is still there, but not nearly to the extent and to the degree that we faced four decades ago."
Other experts, however, refuse to call oil and gas from fracking a godsend, insisting that the country's reliance on fossil fuels is a dead end.[Top 10 Worst Oil Spills]
"The rotted residue of primeval swamp goo — a cubic mile of oil costing $3.5 trillion that the world burns each year, plus three cubic miles of coal and gas — is becoming no longer economic," Lovins wrote.
Oh Myyy! The blind squirrel finds a nut.
dem

United States

#1103030 Mar 24, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Let's hope he's wrong this time!

Bummer about that train derailment in Chicago!
It's still early in the game.

Yeah I saw that this morning about 4am when it happened. Dude must have fallen asleep on the switch.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1103031 Mar 24, 2014
Borrowed from another poster: The government’s new data.gov/climate website will be operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and NASA. However, as The New American pointed out in a January 28 article,“Multiple U.S. government bureaucracies including NOAA, NASA, and the Department of Energy are again being accused of inappropriately manipulating temperature data — or ‘adjusting’ it, as officials at the agencies implicated in the scandal put it — to show global warming.”

The article quoted Steven Goddard, an independent analyst at Real Science, who wrote:“NOAA made a big deal about 2012 blowing away all temperature records, but the temperature they reported is the result of a huge error. This affects all NOAA and NASA U.S. temperature graphs, and is part of the cause of this famous shift.”

Goddard also cited satellite data indicating that by 2008, U.S. temperatures, far from increasing, had actually cooled down below 1980s and '90s levels.

The article also cited respected climatologist Dr. Roy Spencer, who served as senior scientist for climate studies at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center before joining the faculty at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. Spencer provided evidence that “virtually all of the USHCN [U.S. Historical Climatology Network] warming since 1973 appears to be the result of adjustments NOAA has made to the data." Dr. Spencer said that his own studies of the data and corrections to account for urban heat island (UHI) effects “support [Steve Goddard’s] contention that there’s something funny going on in the USHCN data.”

Dr. Spencer concluded:“Clearly, adjustments to surface temperature data are at least as large as the global warming signal being sought." (Emphasis in original.) "Until a transparent analysis of the USHCN methodology is carried out, and alternative methods and temperature datasets are tested, I can’t bring myself to believe any U.S. government pronouncements regarding record warm temperatures.”
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103032 Mar 24, 2014
Same could be said to you and Barack supporters.

Since there is nothing to little to fleece in his flock of voters, Barack used the IRS to fleece his opposition, they are also paying for his many blunders, errors in policy, Obamacare. etc. et. al. as well.

You're quite slow on the uptake, sista' sludge.
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a little late, sweetie. You broke it, you bought it...
dem

United States

#1103033 Mar 24, 2014
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb dem is mad too, but not the same type of mad for sure. Typical liberal type of mad...

Have a nice day mental case!
Ah geez! The bottom feeder just threw his diaper at me.
Olive Magadino

Buffalo, NY

#1103034 Mar 24, 2014
Say whatever, I just thought I'd help you out, hog maul girl, since you're so set on wanting to portray all things Italian, my little chitlin chompin' gurl.
Olive Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
The "word's" what I say it is. You just don't appreciate the truths I'm telling you, pasta girl.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1103035 Mar 24, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Imagine this being your brain on black hash.
It's highly unlikely that Condoleeza Rice has ever given anyone any sort of thrill anytime or anywhere

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1103036 Mar 24, 2014
Copyright Lawsuit Against Medina Bar:'Unauthorized' Show By Local Classic Rock Cover Band Caused 'Great and Incalculable Damage'
Posted by Doug Brown on Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 5:56 PM
Local classic rock cover band Alter Ego perform at 69 Taps in Medina on August 31, 2013. The bar and its former management are being sued for copyright violation for having the performance and not paying licensing fees
ALTER EGO ON FACEBOOK
Local classic rock cover band Alter Ego perform at 69 Taps in Medina on August 31, 2013. The bar and its former management are being sued for copyright violation for having the performance and not paying licensing fees
Last August, a suburban Cleveland classic rock cover band called Alter Ego got together at 69 Taps in Medina on a Friday night and belted out the standard classic rock tunes: "Jesse's Girl," "Fortunate Son," "You Really Got me," "Brown Eyed Girl" and, of course, "Free Bird" among other songs of that ilk that every cover band plays.

But this week, the bar, company that used to operate it, and the two guys who controlled that company now face a copyright lawsuit in federal court from Broadcast Music, Inc — the massive and powerful music licensing organization — and the companies that hold the copyrights to 10 classic rock songs performed that night, who are alleging "ten claims of willful copyright infringement."

Venues where music is played — bars, restaurants, clubs, theaters, whatever — must pay a licensing fee to the licensing company or they risk facing federal lawsuits from those massive national organizations. BMI owns the public performance rights to 8.5 million songs and they want to make sure they get their cut from any place that plays any of them, recorded or live, even if it's just hosting a performance of by small-time cover band made up of regular guys with day jobs getting together for the fun of it (the band is not liable: it's the sole responsibility of the venue to get the license).

The stakeholders

The suit is spearheaded by Broadcast Music, Inc. BMI controls the public performance licensing rights to 8.5 million songs. For any of those songs to be legally played publicly, venues pay BMI a fee for access to their catalogue, and BMI then distributes most of that to the copyright holders. In fiscal year 2013, for example, BMI collected more than $944 million in licensing fees and distributed $814 million to its member songwriters, composers, and music publishers.

Also joining BMI in the suit against the bar are the music companies that own the actual musical composition copyrights for the songs that were performed, such as Universal, Concord Music Group, EMI Virgin, Fourteenth Hour Music, Springtime Music, Dandelion Music, Jay-Boy, and Cyanide Publishing.

Those 10 corporations are bringing the copyright infringement lawsuit against the following three following parties:

-1: T-Man, LLC, the company set up by two guys (below) that controlled 69 Taps locations in Medina, Akron and Wadsworth.

-2: Jon Middendorf, who was a "managing member and President of T-Man, LLC" with "responsibility for the operation and management" of the bar, who had the "right and ability to supervise the activities."

-3: Thomas Manfreda, who was "a member and Secretary" of the company and bar.

As of last November, Middendorf and Manfreda no longer have a stake in 69 Taps, according to a bartender at the Medina location.
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1103037 Mar 24, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
And her gay brother in law. The one that she publicly opposes giving rights to.
And; her liberal sister! I'd love to be a fly on that wall during Thanksgiving dinner!
Carol would be sucking on that e cigarette for dear life to keep her mouth shut.

BTW; do you think Ben Carson's kids are wearing "designer clothes and sneakers"?

Oh the nerve of some of them black folk; actin' all uppity n' all.....
dem

United States

#1103038 Mar 24, 2014
flack wrote:
Borrowed from another poster: The government’s new data.gov/climate website will be operated by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) and NASA. However, as The New American pointed out in a January 28 article,“Multiple U.S. government bureaucracies including NOAA, NASA, and the Department of Energy are again being accused of inappropriately manipulating temperature data — or ‘adjusting’ it, as officials at the agencies implicated in the scandal put it — to show global warming.”

The article quoted Steven Goddard, an independent analyst at Real Science, who wrote:“NOAA made a big deal about 2012 blowing away all temperature records, but the temperature they reported is the result of a huge error. This affects all NOAA and NASA U.S. temperature graphs, and is part of the cause of this famous shift.”

Goddard also cited satellite data indicating that by 2008, U.S. temperatures, far from increasing, had actually cooled down below 1980s and '90s levels.

The article also cited respected climatologist Dr. Roy Spencer, who served as senior scientist for climate studies at NASA’s Marshall Space Flight Center before joining the faculty at the University of Alabama in Huntsville. Spencer provided evidence that “virtually all of the USHCN [U.S. Historical Climatology Network] warming since 1973 appears to be the result of adjustments NOAA has made to the data." Dr. Spencer said that his own studies of the data and corrections to account for urban heat island (UHI) effects “support [Steve Goddard’s] contention that there’s something funny going on in the USHCN data.”

Dr. Spencer concluded:“Clearly, adjustments to surface temperature data are at least as large as the global warming signal being sought." (Emphasis in original.) "Until a transparent analysis of the USHCN methodology is carried out, and alternative methods and temperature datasets are tested, I can’t bring myself to believe any U.S. government pronouncements regarding record warm temperatures.”
Tell the azzhole you got it from that he's a dumbfk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 11 min LonePalm 3,279
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr R C Honey 308,074
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,762
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat thetruth 234,669
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Jan 29 HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web