Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279007 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1102158 Mar 22, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
The billionaires will bring their money to Switzerland and other European nations; the Russians are buying land in Finland now; what a mistake the government of Finland made; allowing that to happen.
The Germans helped in the release of Khodorovsky; he had much of his fortune tied up in The Netherlands.
why is that is a mistake by finland?

look how good that worked for all those russians who put their money in crete!

how would any of this turn Russia into a third world nation in two years? it does show they are a failed state, though.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102159 Mar 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one has to pay a penalty for not having health insurance until they file their 2014 taxes....in 2015. so either Drudge is lying or he paid a huge penalty a year earlier than he needed to.
estimated tax payments for 2014 taxes are required beginning 4/15/2014 and a penalty applies if sufficient payments are not made each quarter......

you people wouldn't know about estimated taxes......
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102160 Mar 22, 2014
Donald Trump launched a nasty tirade against The Daily Show host Jon Stewart, saying the comedian is hiding from his past because he changed his surname from Lebowitz to Stewart.
The scathing Twitter postings on Thursday came after the Comedy Central host joked that Trump, a leading voice in the Birther Movement, had a secret of his own and alleged the mogul's real birth name was F**kface von Clownstick.
The Donald was not amused by the insult and says that Stewart is the one who is actually hiding from his past, since the cable host has long been estranged from his birth father.
"Fkface von Clownstick" LOL, I love it.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23196...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
a lowlife comic who changed his name to hide his heritage makes fun of a successful businessman who uses his real name.....

ROTFLMAO.....
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1102161 Mar 22, 2014
<quoted text>
Grey,
That was a campus cop who shot that boy to death in 4-5 times, back neck eye etc because of a traffic stop. I don't know if the cop was charged, but if I were that boys parents I would push for murder charges. I agree with Galt on this.
I totally agree, that cop is guilty as he can be. To me that is out and out murder. Galt is always belittling cops, in this particular post as with many of Galt's and others on the right I didn't bother to see what it was about as with most of his it is hatred and politically motivated. That is very sad, and so unnecessary. Surely he cannot justify his actions?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102162 Mar 22, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
The headline is very misleading as the autopsy showed Redus was shot in the back one time not five times. The other shots were to his left eye, upper chest, left elbow, and right hip. I'm surmising that Redus was shot while facing the officer and turned during the shooting.
"A microphone on Carterís (the officer's) uniform recorded the officer ordering Redus 14 times to place his hands behind his back and telling him three times he was under arrest, police said. A dashboard camera in the officerís police cruiser did not record the six-minute encounter.
Carter told Redus to stop resisting 56 times, police said, and the officer said the student grabbed his baton at one point and struck him with it.
The officer said he shot Redus after regaining control of the baton, saying the student charged him with his hand raised."
Redus's alcohol level was twice the legal limit and he had been smoking marijuana. His violent attack on the officer resulted in his death. Unlike television shows, officers don't shoot to wound. They are trained to shoot to kill.
I'm sure he wasn't a bad kid. He just made bad choices. It's a tragedy.
cops should not be authorized to murder people just because they are drunk and disobedient.....

and why did the cop turn off the dashboard camera (unless he had the intent to beat up or shoot the victim).....
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1102163 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
a lowlife comic who changed his name to hide his heritage makes fun of a successful businessman who uses his real name.....
ROTFLMAO.....
Just your typical LibTard, it's only ok if they do it. The awakening is coming for these inbreds and they know it
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102164 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmm...blackwater is no more...your conspiracy idiots you parrot are a tad out of touch...
wrong again....

Blackwater is now called Academi.....
Grey Ghosts Colostomy Bag

Murrieta, CA

#1102165 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO.....
Barry Sotero? Even the commander in chimp does it, LMAO

St. Croix valley

#1102166 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong again....
Blackwater is now called Academi.....
yes, i know i was correct. thank you for proving that for me..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102167 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree, that cop is guilty as he can be. To me that is out and out murder. Galt is always belittling cops, in this particular post as with many of Galt's and others on the right I didn't bother to see what it was about as with most of his it is hatred and politically motivated. That is very sad, and so unnecessary. Surely he cannot justify his actions?
cops are never justified in shooting people unless the victim has a gun and has demonstrated the intention to fire at the cop....

just thinking the victim has a gun is insufficient.....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1102168 Mar 22, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, i know i was correct. thank you for proving that for me..
dumbass Dave, Jr..........

St. Croix valley

#1102169 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
dumbass Dave, Jr..........
funny coming from an idiot that just proved himself wrong..

why do you even try anymore,. galt? i just pound your every post into the crap it is...

St. Croix valley

#1102170 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
cops are never justified in shooting people unless the victim has a gun and has demonstrated the intention to fire at the cop....
that is not correct...there are other times they are justified in shooting a suspect.

starting another roll of totally wrong posts, again Galt?

what's your record so far? 50 in a row? 60?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1102171 Mar 22, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
no one has to pay a penalty for not having health insurance until they file their 2014 taxes....in 2015. so either Drudge is lying or he paid a huge penalty a year earlier than he needed to.
I guess you lied about running a business-did you ever hear of quarterly taxes? you are really that stupid aren't you? In business we are paying our 2014 taxes in April-that is quarter number 1, stupid.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1102172 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO.....
In typical Galt fashion, he attempts to belittle any and all that politically disagree with his fanatical self. How does a man changing his name have a thing in the world to do with his self worth? I would much rather have John Stewart personality and persona any day that that creep Trump. The Donald is laughed at by all except the baggers like Galt. I would love to see Cruz and Trump run for president and Vice, these idiots on the right would still vote for those two morons. A sad reflection on their sanity. Talk about an ass whipping.

Prevented this

#1102173 Mar 22, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>It's like shooting fish in a barrel isn't it?
A fish could probably shoot you in a barrel you are so ignorant-never ran a business either I see.

Prevented this

#1102175 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
estimated tax payments for 2014 taxes are required beginning 4/15/2014 and a penalty applies if sufficient payments are not made each quarter......
you people wouldn't know about estimated taxes......
Finally some one that understands how a business works. I see Real time and Sonic blaster were both peons all their lives.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1102176 Mar 22, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, the miracle of all miracles, I agree 100% with Galt, way to many people in charge at many levels should never has access to firearms. That goes for Zimmerman also. Responsible gun control is a start. Also clamping down on the NRA.

Prevented this

#1102177 Mar 22, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
In typical Galt fashion, he attempts to belittle any and all that politically disagree with his fanatical self. How does a man changing his name have a thing in the world to do with his self worth? I would much rather have John Stewart personality and persona any day that that creep Trump. The Donald is laughed at by all except the baggers like Galt. I would love to see Cruz and Trump run for president and Vice, these idiots on the right would still vote for those two morons. A sad reflection on their sanity. Talk about an ass whipping.
I think Hillary Rodman Clinton is going to be the most fun-of course that is if she doesn't stroke out again, or Bill doesn't get caught stroking.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1102178 Mar 22, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Finally some one that understands how a business works. I see Real time and Sonic blaster were both peons all their lives.
That's hilarious__have you ever considered a stand up routine?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr dollarsbill 247,823
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Into The Night 6,977
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 hr tom wingo 29,964
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 1 Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web