Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1100821 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Not at all.
They know my SS, employer etc.
the same thing all illegals say.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1100823 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Only a liberal would promote bestiality. Everyone knows bestiality is the next genre of the radical homosexual agenda after they get pedophilia recognized as a sexual preference. Democrats are the party of freaks after all.
You are one twisted lap dog, skunk breath. Also your hummingbird azz has once again overloaded your alligator mouth, and your canary brain is barely able to navigate that gorilla strut. Last but not least may that elephant that you worship caress you with his toes and the bird of paradise fly up your over used azz.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1100824 Mar 20, 2014
Nostrils Waxman wrote:
Here's what Democrats are counting on for "next president":
Clinton Goofs on Russian Translation, Tells Diplomat She Wants to 'Overcharge' Ties
"Secretary of State Hillary Clinton learned that lesson the hard way Friday when she presented Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov with a gift bearing an incorrect translation -- one that implied hostility, rather than peacemaking. "
We can count on her for that 3AM phone call!!!
Benghazi? What difference does it make!!
Baawwaahhh!!!!!
Democrats are a disgrace.
There you go again, whoopin' it up big time over a translation committed in 2009 and laughed about by both parties. You really gonna' spout this stuff to defeat Hillary in 2016? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1100825 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>what a racist you are!
See what I man forks...fk you and the empty headed elephant you rode in on, loser.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1100826 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
How many have lost their insurance?
How many are paying more now than they were paying before?
How many more people are on medical assistance (and therefore not paying for their insurance)?
What is the ratio of young/healthy people vs older/sick people (the ones paying into the program vs the ones spending)?
How many people still have no insurance?
How many are choosing to pay the fines instead of signing up?
Why don't you research the information yourself from accreditable sources and provide the answers? Tick, tock.

Prevented this

#1100827 Mar 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one twisted lap dog, skunk breath. Also your hummingbird azz has once again overloaded your alligator mouth, and your canary brain is barely able to navigate that gorilla strut. Last but not least may that elephant that you worship caress you with his toes and the bird of paradise fly up your over used azz.
so let me ask you--if you marry a donkey, is the donkey the slave or are you a slave--nonetheless, one according to you is a slave-so you would only get reparations of 40 acres. I think it would be considered that you already have the mule.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1100828 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you prove voter suppression? The figures show otherwsie
,then show them. There is no voter fraud to begin with. The extent you idiots on the right will go to and then defend is an affliction.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1100829 Mar 20, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
My little world is just what I dreamed it would be. Sound corny? It's true. At this point in my life, my conscience is so damn clear it gives me nightmares. Not because I'm guiltless mind you, but because there ain't a damn thing I can do about it. And I enjoy my time here with these good folks, all of them, right or left. It's as fun for me as it is for you. This is where I argue politics. Nowhere else. Not any more.
Hog hunting with a sword? Seems kind of impersonal. Once the dogs got it stretched, we used to poke em with a pig sticker, maybe 8 inches long. But what a rush, testosterone mixed with adrenaline and beer, makes a pretty heady mix......'back in the day', as they say.
Nothing more exiting that poking a defenseless animal with a 8" sticker.

What's next, gathering kitten at the "free kittens" signs and seeing how many sticks with a toothpick it takes to kill them?

Prevented this

#1100830 Mar 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
See what I man forks...fk you and the empty headed elephant you rode in on, loser.
man forks, elephants...ok I am getting you here-so if you marry an elephant, you would not be considered the slave-the elephant would be--so if the elephant wants to get reparations, you will be able to get a mule--there, now you can marry both.

What you don't like being called a racist-your liberal co-horts, that you align yourself with, have been doing it since before they selected O'bama instead of Hillary. It is their answer to everything.
Huh

Edgerton, WI

#1100831 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So...11 years ago was normal? the only way you can calculate your scam is by decade??? ROTFLMAO.
I'm sorry... I mean I'm REALLY sorry... you DO recognize you will be COMPLETELY underwater by... oh... 2030 or so, right? It's all good by me if that's the way you want to go, I'm just a little unclear as to why it's a "scam?" I'm like you though, I'll pretty much wait until the tide drags my car off before I'll ever even CONSIDER leaving the beach...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1100833 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I purchased coverage through the exchange & did not have to show a photo ID or any ID to anyone.
I just went on the website and put in completely false information and no SS number. Guess what........they just verified my identity. LOL What a great system!

Prevented this

#1100834 Mar 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you research the information yourself from accreditable sources and provide the answers? Tick, tock.
Tick, tock... still waiting for those ads supporting your contention that 'Stetchy Pants' are Haute Couture.
ROTFLMAO.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1100836 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So in other words, as evidenced by your own post, ILLEGALS are being insured. Another lie O'bama and the democrats told. When will it ever stop?
Yup.
Huh

Edgerton, WI

#1100837 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing more exiting that poking a defenseless animal with a 8" sticker.
What's next, gathering kitten at the "free kittens" signs and seeing how many sticks with a toothpick it takes to kill them?
Did you mean to say "exiting?" Defenseless? Are you kidding? I'm totally good with the chop a kitten concept, lemme at 'em... I'll grind 'em up into a paste and then spread it on my dog... You don't need to stick anything in a kitten to kill it, you just light an M-80 and drop it in the burlap bag with them... The ONLY thing more worthless than republicans... is cats.
Huh

Edgerton, WI

#1100838 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>man forks, elephants...ok I am getting you here-so if you marry an elephant, you would not be considered the slave-the elephant would be--so if the elephant wants to get reparations, you will be able to get a mule--there, now you can marry both.
What you don't like being called a racist-your liberal co-horts, that you align yourself with, have been doing it since before they selected O'bama instead of Hillary. It is their answer to everything.
Off in your own lonely world again I see..?
Huh

Edgerton, WI

#1100839 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Tick, tock... still waiting for those ads supporting your contention that 'Stetchy Pants' are Haute Couture.
ROTFLMAO.
You fat idiot. It's not the PANTS that are the attraction, stoopid. Those are just window dressing.. salad dressing? Anyways it's not the pants...

Prevented this

#1100840 Mar 20, 2014
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry... I mean I'm REALLY sorry... you DO recognize you will be COMPLETELY underwater by... oh... 2030 or so, right? It's all good by me if that's the way you want to go, I'm just a little unclear as to why it's a "scam?" I'm like you though, I'll pretty much wait until the tide drags my car off before I'll ever even CONSIDER leaving the beach...
Check out Al Gore’s quotes…predictions/factoids… and see how they have held up to fact checking:

#1 In 2008, Al Gore boldly declared to a German audience that “the entire North ‘polarized’ cap will disappear in 5 years.”(Needless to say, that did not happen. In fact, the ice cap in the Arctic actually got larger this year.)

#2 “CO2 is the exhaling breath of our civilization, literally.… Changing that pattern requires a scope, a scale, a speed of change that is beyond what we have done in the past.”(Actually, without carbon dioxide life on earth would not exist.)

#3 “The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don’t say,‘Well, I read a science fiction novel that told me it’s not a problem.’ If the crib’s on fire, you don’t speculate that the baby is flame retardant. You take action.”(It sounds like what Al Gore really needs is more cowbell.)

#4 During a speech at NYU Law School in 2006, Al Gore made the following statement:“Many scientists are now warning that we are moving closer to several “tipping points” that could — within as little as 10 years — make it impossible for us to avoid irretrievable damage to the planet’s habitability for human civilization.”

#5 “Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real.”

#6 “The interior of the earth is extremely hot – several million degrees.”(It actually peaks out at about 11,000 degrees.)

#7 “There is an air of unreality in debating these arcane points when the world is changing in such dramatic ways right in front of our eyes because of global warming.”

#8 “It would be an enormous relief if the recent attacks on the science of global warming actually indicated that we do not face an unimaginable calamity requiring large-scale, preventive measures to protect human civilization as we know it.”

#9 “The survival of the United States of America as we know it is at risk. And even more — if more should be required — the future of human civilization is at stake.”

#10 “We ought to approach this challenge [of global warming] with a sense of profound joy and gratitude: that we are the generation about which, a thousand years from now, philharmonic orchestras and poets and singers will celebrate by saying, they were the ones that found it within themselves to solve this crisis and lay the basis for a bright and optimistic human future.”

As time goes by, the scientific evidence continues to mount. It is becoming painfully evident that the theory of man-made global warming simply is not true.

Prevented this

#1100841 Mar 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are forgetting one major factor...subsidies. Those with "low incomes" now have their insurance subsidized by the government. It is costing them little or nothing which leaves them with the funds necessary to, hopefully, save for unforeseen expenses. The whole intent of the Affordable Care Act is to make the health insurance market less volatile.
so how long are the 'subsidies' aka tax payer money, going to go on? I expect they better be saving--they are going to need it to pay for their O'bamacare.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1100842 Mar 20, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to explain...About 3-4 years ago I came on here for my first time ever on a political forum. I didn't realize it at the time that you never want to tell these people anything ever.but I tried to be cordial and honest. So I revealed a few things about my life, and every since then it all has been twisted and lied about along with being ridiculed about every thing that I tried to be honest about. Now all that have a different political view will bend and twist and call you a liar about everything. Since it bothers you and you seem to be the only one I will no longer referred to you any longer as one. But I've learned the hard way that there is no being nice on here. The only way you can maintain your sanity IS FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE. I apologize if I have offended you. This has absolutely nothing to do with the military...It's me as a fellow American.
that is VERY much like a Captain I would meet in the military....

Don't get into EMOTIONAL arguments with people in here...use LOGIC...over and over and over and over....just like MLK did...just like Ghandi did....repeat....repeat....LOG IC....LOGIC
Mingo

Edgerton, WI

#1100845 Mar 20, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. If you have been to one Sheraton, you've been to them all. The Fess Parker is a Hilton resort that is like no other. The problem with Santa Barbara is the weather. We may not have snow but we do have what we call the June Gloom when the marine layer rolls in. It can last all summer making a day on the beach very unpleasant and leaving tourists wishing they hadn't dished out that $300 a night for a room.
So.. um.. you're calling me a "tourist" now? How much lower can I go before I'm grinding away at the bottom? Actually, you're right. I would wander through the hotel in Hartford and forget which floor I was on until I found the pool. Surely to GOD there's another color but BEIGE!$300? I thought it was $700? I must've made that up in my mind? Anyways, I got a hotel in La Jolla I always stay at and once you get them trained not to put you in a room near the pool or reeking of mold it's pretty good... ok, it's crap but sometimes I set myself the task of finding female marines in bars and they seem to feel comfortable in these surroundings... where was I?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 15 min Richardfs 227,717
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr sassyjm 305,682
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr PEE PEE PETE 27,421
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 20 hr broombroom 200,976
Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... Sep 12 Brew In 1
Indiana Basketball: 2015 Forward Juwan Morgan C... Sep 11 Mike Williams 1
ACC Tournament 2014: Biggest Storylines to Watc... (Mar '14) Sep 11 Anonymous 2
•••
•••

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••