Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1279038 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1100394 Mar 19, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a threat.
Little People are always experiencing threats.

You might get stepped on at any moment.

BOO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1100395 Mar 19, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"In an advanced society, people take care of the poorer people making sure the have enough food, shelter, & health care. "
exactly, people take care if each other. You want government to forcefully take my money and give it to another person.
in a free society, people have the right to be as selfish as the want. I prefer freedom over advances. You call that "trampling others into the dust" because you are brainwashed. Put YOUR money where your mouth is and leave MY money alone. I have my god to answer to, its between me and him.(but then government is your god)
How ya been, Eman? Haven't seen you here since the playoffs. I don't stop by much myself. It's all the same stupidity it's been for almost 6 years.

Because people have a right to do something does not make it right or justifiable in any moral or religious context. Selfishness is just bad behavior, antithetical to human society, which requires cooperation on many levels to keep things functioning properly. Weren't you taught to play nice with others?

America was built on cooperation, barn raisings, social cohesiveness.

It's complicated. Much of what is spent to keep the poor quiet is similar to when we were paying off the Sunni insurgents in Iraq not to attack Americans. You want to see cities burn again? Civil insurrection is the order of the day, look around the world. Ukraine ring a bell? It doesn't take much to start civil unrest. The Syrian rebellion began largely because of a drought and lack of food supplies to......wait for it........the poor.

I don't like the taxes any more than you do, but see it as a necessary part of life. Those that have and can prosper owe the debt to society. That debt is caring for the less fortunate, regardless of why they're less fortunate.

That's how I see it. I do well, and don't mind paying for those who can't, won't, or don't.

I'm an American Patriot.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1100396 Mar 19, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are a short pudgy pervert. You seem to have a butt fetish. Have you tried a woman? Ghost has lots of women. Men fear me and the women love me. Just the opposite with you huh?
Considering who you are, this request simply must be presented:

Define "man and "woman".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....

When you figure it out, come back and I'll instruct you further. Hee, Hee.
Armegeddon

Miami, FL

#1100397 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Little People are always experiencing threats.
You might get stepped on at any moment.
BOO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA.....
Too true... too true...
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1100398 Mar 19, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
How ya been, Eman? Haven't seen you here since the playoffs. I don't stop by much myself. It's all the same stupidity it's been for almost 6 years.
Because people have a right to do something does not make it right or justifiable in any moral or religious context. Selfishness is just bad behavior, antithetical to human society, which requires cooperation on many levels to keep things functioning properly. Weren't you taught to play nice with others?
It's complicated. Much of what is spent to keep the poor quiet is similar to when we were paying off the Sunni insurgents in Iraq not to attack Americans. You want to see cities burn again? Civil insurrection is the order of the day, look around the world. Ukraine ring a bell? It doesn't take much to start civil unrest. The Syrian rebellion began largely because of a drought and lack of food supplies to......wait for it........the poor.
I don't like the taxes any more than you do, but see it as a necessary part of life. Those that have and can prosper owe the debt to society. That debt is caring for the less fortunate, regardless of why they're less fortunate.
That's how I see it. I do well, and don't mind paying for those who can't, won't, or don't.
I'm an American Patriot.
Instead of "doing for them", how about if we teach them how to "do it" for themselves? Ya know the old "Give them a fish and they eat for a day, Teach them to fish and they eat for a lifetime."
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1100399 Mar 19, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an American Patriot.
TRANSLATION:

How ya been, Eman? Haven't seen you here since the playoffs. I don't stop by much myself with my Nuulur Option name, but I'm here every day all day long using other names.

blah, blah, blah

I rant of saying nothing but nonsense...

I'm an America hater, but now that a fellow America hater is president, I call myself a patriot.

Get ready for me to go postal.
Mr Lib

United States

#1100400 Mar 19, 2014
Well,

I see the GOP mental midgets running from the ugly reality of what they are.

Supporters of fascism.

Hey, Rethugs, want to know one of the ways the Contras used to kill their prisoners? They'd slice open the throat, reach in and rip out the victim's tongue.

Something you fukn lowlifes have no problem with.
Armegeddon

Miami, FL

#1100401 Mar 19, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an American Patriot.
Yes you are... but you're naive. Topix caters to... a particular set. They don't care who's right or wrong, they only care who buys advertising.. which is a flagrant dismissal of what they claim to provide: a forum. In order for a "forum" to actually BE a forum, everyone has to have a voice and then you listen to whatever you choose... right? But that's not what's happening here, is it? What happens here is that whenever the jews hear something they don't like, they get the indians to erase it. It's sort of like circling the wagons, when the wagons are made in china, staffed by mexicans, and sold to old jews for half what they're worth. In other words; Topix is like america.. a fake place where the greedy and crooked can sometimes prosper and claim citizenship. Like the military in fact... Now, girls, I ask you again: what have you ever "won?"

Now, let's take a trip down Memory Lane, shall we?...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1100402 Mar 19, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
The only hope that we have is that one day there will be a cure for stupid.
But then all of tea baggers would disappear.
Armegeddon

Miami, FL

#1100403 Mar 19, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Instead of "doing for them", how about if we teach them how to "do it" for themselves? Ya know the old "Give them a fish and they eat for a day, Teach them to fish and they eat for a lifetime."
That would be true, except... there are no fish any longer. Didn't you notice? Now it's time for your daily whining, and I think it only fair that you get to it...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1100404 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Filthy lying beitch say what?
LOL
Mr Lib

United States

#1100405 Mar 19, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Good logic, but coming from a Republican, it's pretty hypocritical.

I recall under Reagan, the GOP congress killed off all the job-training programs which were aimed at elevating the poor.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1100406 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering ..........Hee, Hee.
?
Armegeddon

Miami, FL

#1100407 Mar 19, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION:
How ya been, Eman? Haven't seen you here since the playoffs. I don't stop by much myself with my Nuulur Option name, but I'm here every day all day long using other names.
blah, blah, blah
I rant of saying nothing but nonsense...
I'm an America hater, but now that a fellow America hater is president, I call myself a patriot.
Get ready for me to go postal.
Ahhhhh... the coward returns. I gave you your chance... and you hid like a little girl. What am I to make of this? Oh! I know! Heroin sales in East Hartford are down this month due to the weather?
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1100408 Mar 19, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Considering who you are, this request simply must be presented:
Define "man and "woman".
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
When you figure it out, come back and I'll instruct you further. Hee, Hee.
It kinda figures that it would be very confusing to a pervert like yourself. I get all the women an you get all the men. Nothing changes. Hell littlemidgets like you don't even have to bend over. Fat little midgets like you are pecker high.HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH
Armegeddon

Miami, FL

#1100409 Mar 19, 2014
Tell you what, you go teach a man to fish out of the Niagara River. Let him catch a nice Brown out of there every day for a year and then eat it, and then we'll measure the retardation in him and his family. It'll be a good test for your theorem. Since you suggested it... you go first.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1100410 Mar 19, 2014
One for the ages....

Emeem wrote:

<quoted text>
Obama is the President of the United States of America. Unlike morons like you, many Patriots "take it personal" when idiots insult the POTUS
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1100411 Mar 19, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Bridgegate or Bush-bashing???...
Filthy lying nancy beitch say what?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1100412 Mar 19, 2014
Armegeddon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhhh... the coward returns. I gave you your chance... and you hid like a little girl. What am I to make of this? Oh! I know! Heroin sales in East Hartford are down this month due to the weather?
My translation prediction was correct. Evening, mental case.
Nostrils Waxyman

Miami, FL

#1100413 Mar 19, 2014
You can run... but you can't hide... I can write all day every day and never repeat myself... You, on the other hand, are simply... constantly... redundant. It's your nature... you're conservative... you pine for things past... don't you? New ideas scare you... make you uncomfortable... you'd like your life to have meant something and if the foundations are chipped away in front of your eyes as they are turned to mud.. then the danger arises that you'll have to admit that EVERYTHING you ever did... was for nothing... to please a few greedy indians in Topix. Heheheheheh, yeah, sure, bud... you're a man and a half aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Eagle 12 247,843
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr P_Smith 6,978
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr cpeter1313 310,236
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr tom wingo 29,964
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 1 Pastor Pete 201,864
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Aug 20 Jcrombie67 282
Hoophall Invitational - Miami Aug 17 Hoophall 1
More from around the web