Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684248 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Adam 36

United States

#1100867 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>THE SKY IS FALLING,THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!
I notice you live in the armpit of the country, toothless hillbilly.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#1100868 Mar 20, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>so how long are the 'subsidies' aka tax payer money, going to go on? I expect they better be saving--they are going to need it to pay for their O'bamacare.
Forever, that was the goal to begin with. The more you can force people to be dependant on the government, the better the dems like it.
Adam 36

United States

#1100869 Mar 20, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>can I ask you a question then...

Do you think EVERYONE that does not have an ID, or does not have the money to obtain one ONLY votes for Democrats?
I think you idiot azzholes better come up with some other way to suppress votes. And fast. You old dks are dying off fast.
Mingo

Edgerton, WI

#1100870 Mar 20, 2014
Shall we see if we can recreate this situation in a more convenient form...?

Let's say... you were the lead violinist on the Titanic. The ship's going down... the water's cold, you're pretty much screwed in a big way.... everybody's screaming and they're all men... So, you launch into a rousing chorus of... Begin the Beguine... next thing you know the tuba player is making an ugly face and making noises about the choice of music...

You gotta keep your eyes on the big picture, that's all I'm sayin'...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1100871 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing more exiting that poking a defenseless animal with a 8" sticker.
What's next, gathering kitten at the "free kittens" signs and seeing how many sticks with a toothpick it takes to kill them?
I see what you mean. No fairness. Pile into a stolen SUV and cruise the hood shooting pedestrians is more your style, huh.
Adam 36

United States

#1100872 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>The same Al Gore who invented the internet, right?
Typical lying tea bag idiot.
No doubt a barnacle off the jewtards azz.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1100873 Mar 20, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, only stupid people want to be insured.
What is this all about anyway? Your daughter can't afford health insurance or something?
A good product sells itself? You have be a nitwit to say that; if that's true, then why are we bombarded with advertising every single second of every day? tv, radio, newspapers, mail ads, billboards, popups, etc. You just post nonsense every single day.
Obamacare is here to stay, get with the program.
The only thing that's stupid is believing this monstrosity was affordable.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1100874 Mar 20, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I purchased coverage through the exchange & did not have to show a photo ID or any ID to anyone.
You can't enroll without providing your Social Security number which, believe it or not, is a form of ID.
Adam 36

United States

#1100875 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>Forever, that was the goal to begin with. The more you can force people to be dependant on the government, the better the dems like it.
Like how you got hooked on semen but different.
Mingo

Edgerton, WI

#1100876 Mar 20, 2014
Honestly, ignorant jewish lady in Florida, if you want to kill yourself I say, fine. However, I would strongly recommend that you not come across the bridge to the mainland during daylight hours...
adumb

Lakeland, FL

#1100877 Mar 20, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe offer to su ck a wart off his penis?
That is degenerate demoncraps behaving badly. Obunghole is a p haggot. Say again Chump? lol
Adam 36

United States

#1100878 Mar 20, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing that's stupid is believing this monstrosity was affordable.
Only a dumb person can't find an affordable plan. Oops
Adam 36

United States

#1100879 Mar 20, 2014
adumb wrote:
<quoted text>That is degenerate demoncraps behaving badly. Obunghole is a p haggot. Say again Chump? lol
Are you crying, lady. I'm just starting to fk you. Want me to spit on it like your father does before PUSHING it in.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1100880 Mar 20, 2014
Mingo wrote:
<quoted text>
So.. um.. you're calling me a "tourist" now? How much lower can I go before I'm grinding away at the bottom? Actually, you're right. I would wander through the hotel in Hartford and forget which floor I was on until I found the pool. Surely to GOD there's another color but BEIGE!$300? I thought it was $700? I must've made that up in my mind? Anyways, I got a hotel in La Jolla I always stay at and once you get them trained not to put you in a room near the pool or reeking of mold it's pretty good... ok, it's crap but sometimes I set myself the task of finding female marines in bars and they seem to feel comfortable in these surroundings... where was I?
Always good to start the day with a laugh. Thanks.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1100881 Mar 20, 2014
Patrick n Angela wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is an authority on all subjects except why her posts help the DEMOCRATS
Just do my research and pass it along. You just want to shoot the messenger and ignore the message.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1100882 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't need to supply your SS number to apply.
Yes you do.
Eleanor Beaver

United States

#1100883 Mar 20, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they even offer Wood Shop in schools anymore? Seems AWFULLY dangerous, what with the power tools and all...let alone depleting our forests in another wasteful exploitation of our natural recourses.
I carried an old Model 34, 22 rifle in my gun rack throughout my senior year in high school. I got no flack from the school and nobody ever tried to steal it. Try that today.
LOL...you wouldn't get within 1500 yards before being surrounded by a SWAT team.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1100884 Mar 20, 2014
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't anyone on your side have the balls to address those questions?
Why should we? You're the one with the questions. Figure it out.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1100885 Mar 20, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
<smh> no one can be this brainwashed
<dfs> no one can be this stupid.

So if you produced a product that changed horsesh*t into gold and the company that wrote your website had an online sales program had a glitch that lost a couple of orders, it would mean your product was bad.
Carol

Kansas City, MO

#1100886 Mar 20, 2014
The house hunt is going great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min susanm 326,581
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 11 min Like your package 35,359
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 52 min Into The Night 12,057
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web