Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431970 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1099792 Mar 18, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
The war in Afghanistan continued long after the Iraq War ended. Are you saying Obama is a warmonger?
lol! You haven't figured out who was fight yet, have you?

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1099793 Mar 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid don't even begin to do you justice, so should we invade every country that don't do our will. We have troops in around 150 nations...How many does Russia have troops in? I'm betting far fewer. You idiots on the right are always willing to send other peoples children into your political wars. Obama is being very cautious and rightfully so. What you idiots on the right think is irrelevant. Since this is the only place you can pretend to be brave,
It really is a conundrum. I honestly can't understand how any rational thinking human would opt for military intervention over diplomacy. What makes people think that way? They are so wildly out-of-bounds in their support for Putin it borders on lunacy.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1099794 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop. You were lying and busted. Zero.
Those signs are everywhere. Admit it. You are a liar who has probably never been to California.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1099795 Mar 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>that 's not even close to what i stated, nor is it close to the truth...
Well I guess that leaves me with only one alternative...Go fk yourself.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1099796 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Those signs are everywhere. Admit it. You are a liar who has probably never been to California.
You give old Nose Wax way to much credit, that slug has never been out of his mom's basement. He lives his make believe life on here. Another Walter Mitty.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1099797 Mar 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
nope, that's not it. I can post a video if you'd like.
Here is a picture for you. Just open your eyes. These are everywhere.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/raymondyue/67765...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#1099798 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in California. Lived here most of my life. You're lying. I just drove 23 miles in California and didn't see a single sign you claim are everywhere.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1099799 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It really is a conundrum. I honestly can't understand how any rational thinking human would opt for military intervention over diplomacy. What makes people think that way? They are so wildly out-of-bounds in their support for Putin it borders on lunacy.
Lol, true that. Old McCain wants to bomb everyone. what a nut case.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1099800 Mar 18, 2014
killtaker wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the worst potted plant ever?
you? i've even had soil insect infestations i like more than you...'
hell, i've had issues with mold and blight that were far smarter than you....single celled organisms that could beat you in a fair fight...

funny...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1099801 Mar 18, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. USASince1680 is a card carrying Jim Jones Kool-Aid drinker. Lying is part of her job.
Libs/Commies think lying is OK. So did the NAZI Party. The end justifies the means (Circa Clinton supporters). Some things never change.
lol! And still unlike you, American son!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1099802 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a picture for you. Just open your eyes. These are everywhere.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/raymondyue/67765...
if I post a picture of Elvis and say he's everywhere, then it has to be true, right?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1099803 Mar 18, 2014
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born and raised in California. Lived here most of my life. You're lying. I just drove 23 miles in California and didn't see a single sign you claim are everywhere.
23 miles? BFD

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1099804 Mar 18, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Dr. Jack Wheeler 5 June 2008. He also described Obama's Republican opponent as being, "clinically nuts."
The majority of the nations voters went on to choose Obama as their new POTUS case closed.
Wheeler is a crackpot__where did you find it? World Net Daily? NewsMax?
I sure as hell didn't vote for him. In light of the past five+ years, I'm surprised anybody would admit voting for him.
Wheeler is 100% accurate in everything he said. Period.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1099805 Mar 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, true that. Old McCain wants to bomb everyone. what a nut case.
I'm pretty sick of it. Bush failed to stop Russia from invading Georgia. Reagan failed to stop Russia and General Jaruzelski in Poland from instituting martial law in Poland in 1981. Yet somehow Obama, a dove, is a failure. Disgusting jerks.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#1099806 Mar 18, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>
Teabaggers=Sense?
I think you have 'sense' confused with full-throttle idiocy.
LMAO!!!!!!!!
WRONG.

That's in the realms of you "lmao" type total lunatics.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1099807 Mar 18, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhh,UHH, let me answer, easy one, a G.W. BUSH.
Dude,
No way you were a Captain in the US Army....you are just to shitty of a person to make it that far...

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#1099808 Mar 18, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.
That's in the realms of you "lmao" type total lunatics.
Nea,Aft and Barry is now socializing education with core classes. If your state does not teach Obamas courses, no fed $$$$$..so far,45 states took the bait.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1099809 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
23 miles? BFD
eve·ry·where/&#712;evr &#275;&#716;(h)wer/

adverb
in or to all places.

noun
all places or directions.

like I said, you're lying.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#1099810 Mar 18, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sick of it. Bush failed to stop Russia from invading Georgia. Reagan failed to stop Russia and General Jaruzelski in Poland from instituting martial law in Poland in 1981. Yet somehow Obama, a dove, is a failure. Disgusting jerks.
its scary how personal you take Obama insults. Almost as if they were insulting your messiah.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1099811 Mar 18, 2014
The Koch Brothers’‘Obamacare Victim’ is not only not a victim but she shares property in Dexter, Michigan with former Washtenaw County GOP chair, Mark Boonstra.

"Boonstra’s old plan cost $1,100 a month in premiums or $13,200 a year, she previously told The News. That didn’t include money she spent on co-pays, prescription drugs and other out-of-pocket expenses.

By contrast, the Blues’ plan premium costs $571 a month or $6,852 for the year. Since out-of-pocket costs are capped at $5,100 for in-network doctors and hospitals, including deductibles, the maximum Boonstra would pay this year for all of her cancer treatment is $11,952.

When advised of the details of her Blues’ plan, Boonstra said the idea that it would be cheaper “can’t be true.”

“I personally do not believe that,” Boonstra said."

Boonstra out and out lied when she said,“Now, the out-of-pocket costs are so high, it’s unaffordable. If I do not receive my medication, I will die.”

Where do they find such stupid people?

"Charles and David Koch that have spent more than $30 million in advertising in competitive Senate races nationwide attacking Democrats on Obamacare.

Their spending has been unmatched in Michigan and elsewhere, prompting Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., to declare on the Senate floor the Koch brothers are trying to buy elections with “untrue” ads like Boonstra’s.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140310/L...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr Earthling-1 10,087
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 4 hr cpeter1313 311,871
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Les Miles 32,402
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sat Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web