Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1096405 Mar 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the stronger our government gets, the less successful we are as a people. Why are you always so clueless?
Screenshot and reported.

It won't matter but it's dishonest__is that you Floriduh? Carol?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1096406 Mar 12, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Awww, give 'em a break.
dead beat writer believes being an idiot is the same thing as being intelligent! It's much easier anyway!
This reminds me mof a question you and every other Democrat ran away from here. I'll ask it again, just so you can do what no other Democrat here has done: answer this question:
It's 9/12(2001). You're the President. What do you do? Do you:
A) Surrender to the Islamist jihad? Or;
B) Do the Bill Clinton thing and lob a few cruise missiles into their general direction? Or;
C) Do the exact same thing in the exact same place against the exact same enemy as the Soviets, and you're do goddam stupid you expect to not have over 30,000 killed and suffer the same outcome? Or;
D) You do something different that lets you crush the Islamist jihad with less than 5,000 killed.

If your answer is do something different without suffering over 30,000 killed in a losing effort, what would you do?
I suggest you begin your answer by listing all the countries where the Islamist jihad would not go there to fight us. Perhaps you can think of a country between the Atlantic shores of Morocco and Tibet where Islamist jihadists don't come from.
So, what is your answer? A, B, C or D?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#1096407 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? yet we are far more successful than we have been in the past...
agian, can you show me any successful countries with weak central gov'ts?
why not? hmmmm...
again, relying on what you WANT to be true, in the face of what is really true is pure insanity. you just proved you are insane...or stupid enough to be called so....
That's easy. The USA before Democrats started destroying it decades ago. Where have you been? Under a rock?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1096408 Mar 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
Here's an interesting question for all the ignorant Democrat dupes.
Since the surge in Afghanistan was for the purpose of mopping up the Taliban and Al Qaeda in the caves on the Afghan-Pakistan border where Bush had them holed up, and Obama ordered all combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda cease and all US forces to retreat to the population centers during his Dithering Period when he took office, why did Obama send any troops at all to Afghanistan?
I am surprised that the AWOL rate under this jerk hasn't skyrocketed yet.

I suppose it speaks to their admirable sense of duty but, still, it must be tough as hell to remain in place taking orders from the jerk from the 58th State.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1096409 Mar 12, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
What's one more lie from the village idiot. A moron like you can only dream about a life like mine...This is your life.LMAO
I'm sure there are some out there who might envy your life but, myself, I could never get used to a leash outside/inside the house with whips and leather in the bedroom entertaining 3 guys at a time while my wife watched.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1096410 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>really? yet we are far more successful than we have been in the past...
why not? hmmmm...
again, relying on what you WANT to be true, in the face of what is really true is pure insanity. you just proved you are insane...or stupid enough to be called so....
The United States from 1789 to 2009.

before the first President ever installed a dictatorship and began violating the Constitution, writing his own laws, violating laws, losing all credibility of the United States in the world, joined terrorists, etc., etc., etc.
You see, limited government works better than any form of government that has ever been implemented.
Today, after just a few years of Obama, the United States went from being the most powerful and influential country in the world to being a country where, for an example of having no credibility, the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence on a slam dunk case in Syria.

Communist dictatorships don't work, moron. Get an education in history.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1096411 Mar 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose it speaks to their admirable sense of duty but, still, it must be tough as hell to remain in place taking orders from the jerk from the 58th State.

So you being the draft dodging butt sniffer that you are don't have a problem with the AWOL DESERTER Bush Bunny?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1096412 Mar 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certain the Armed Forces knew exactly what was happening when they got the orders to cease all combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda and retreat. That doesn't sit very well with Americans fighting a war. That's probably one of the reasons Obama and the Democrats want to label all veterans mentally ill.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1096413 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
why not? hmmmm...
Yeah, well you responded to a troll who hijacked my name. So I hope you feel better now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1096414 Mar 12, 2014
Anyone keeing up with Venezuela and that communist truck driver Chay-vezzz turn the country over to? He's telling everyone if they are hungry they should eat less.

Anyone wonder why the so-called "news" networks are ignoring Venezuela burning the cities?

The people are revolting against a communst government run by a truck driver. That's not good news for the communists. Therefore, it's not news.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1096415 Mar 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure there are some out there who might envy your life but, myself, I could never get used to a leash outside/inside the house with whips and leather in the bedroom entertaining 3 guys at a time while my wife watched.
That must be right painful for you to have to endure, you wasn't aware of her fetish prior to marrying your sister?,,,I'm betting that you are a known pervert, as almost every post is about someone's penis, a mans butt, leather, chains. I do hope an idiot like you is being supervised. Good little moral bagger.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1096416 Mar 12, 2014
LibtardsAreACancer2UsAll wrote:
<quoted text> Using the IRS as a political weapon helps too. Whatta dope.
yet no one has done that...

what a dope...
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1096417 Mar 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certain the Armed Forces knew exactly what was happening when they got the orders to cease all combat against the Taliban and Al Qaeda and retreat. That doesn't sit very well with Americans fighting a war. That's probably one of the reasons Obama and the Democrats want to label all veterans mentally ill.
So what and who do you blame your obvious condition?

St. Croix valley

#1096418 Mar 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you responded to a troll who hijacked my name. So I hope you feel better now.
you should register your name so people can be sure of who you are and what you say is from you...

till then you are just another anonymous post...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1096419 Mar 12, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Armed Forces Show Overwhelming Support for Obama

The new numbers bring Obama's total from military donors to $678,611, and Romney's to $398,450.

http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2012/10/armed...

so i'm wondering.....what's it like being wrong all the time?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1096420 Mar 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I m gonna run him over in my KIA....
lol! You may not be the first!

St. Croix valley

#1096421 Mar 12, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States from 1789 to 2009.
before the first President ever installed a dictatorship and began violating the Constitution, writing his own laws, violating laws, losing all credibility of the United States in the world, joined terrorists, etc., etc., etc.
You see, limited government works better than any form of government that has ever been implemented.
Today, after just a few years of Obama, the United States went from being the most powerful and influential country in the world to being a country where, for an example of having no credibility, the entire world gave Obama a vote of no confidence on a slam dunk case in Syria.
Communist dictatorships don't work, moron. Get an education in history.
yet the real world facts show you to be absolutely wrong...

you don't deal with reality DB nothing you say is worthwhile...you know it. i have proved it over and over again...deal with the fact that you are a crazy loser and let the sane people discuss the real world..
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1096422 Mar 12, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Screenshot and reported.
It won't matter but it's dishonest__is that you Floriduh? Carol?
I knew it wasn't you. Must be him, what a loser.

Unarmed airman shot in gut by Alabama police as he lay on ground following traffic accident

Police shot a 20-year-old airman as he lay on the ground following a traffic accident along Interstate 85 in Alabama, the man’s family said.

Air Force Airman 1st Class Michael Davidson was traveling Thursday evening from Texas to Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, near Goldsboro, N.C., in a 2004 GMC Envoy when he changed lanes and clipped a semi-truck with his driver’s side mirror, according to police.

Davidson stopped and got out of his SUV to exchange insurance information with the semi’s driver, the airman’s father told the Opelika-Auburn News.

“He said he didn’t get that far,” said Billy Davidson.“When (he was walking) to the truck, he said he heard something but couldn’t tell what it was. There was a lot of noise, but (he) could see the reflection of the lights off the truck — the police lights. Then he did what I told him to do. I told my boys if you see police lights (to) stop, put your hands up and turn around.”

The elder Davidson said his son held up his arms, holding his wallet in one hand.

“The next thing I know I was on the ground,” Michael Davidson told his father.“That’s when they shot me. I didn’t realize he shot me. I didn’t know what happened. It was so fast. They couldn’t have been there three or four seconds when I was shot.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/03/12/unarmed...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1096423 Mar 12, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you n of primer, we need to discuss tutorial fees again...
you've been getting it for free from me long enough...
Quit pretending to be a teacher...

You are no teacher. I know A LOT about the teaching profession. Teachers inform using reputable sources...not anecdotes. You are an angry, frustrated nutcase....who yells at people who are not like you...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1096424 Mar 12, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
The little jagoff will now argue with the Supreme Court. Currently being portrayed as the huffington post.
Case the Supreme Court ruled the Islamist terrorists in Gitmo are being detained unconstitutionally? Then why is Obama still keeping Islamist terrorists in Gitmo?

As I read the Constitution, it separates the Armed Forces from the people, and allows a different set of rules to apply.
Let's go over the facts again:
The Constitution separates the Armed Forces from the people, and allows a different set of rules to apply.
These rules that apply only to the Armed Forces apply on all US military installations that are not on US terrotory.
The US military base at Gitmo is not US terrotory.
Therefore, the Constitution does not apply there, just as it wouldn't apply in Peking, or Calcutta, or Mecca,... or any country where the Islamist terrorists are captured.
If you are a US citizen within the boundaries of the authority of the Constitution of the United States, except where the Constitution specifically identifies a separation between the people and the military, then the Constitution applies.
If you're an Islamist terrorist fighting a war against the United States, and you are not an American citizen, and you are not part of an invasion of the United States, the Constitution does not apply to you.

Read the Constitution, dumbass. You may learn something. Then, call Obama and tell him what you learned. He needs to read the Constitution, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 min Insults Are Easier 231,838
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 min Bruin Nation 28,172
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 47 min DonPanic 2,136
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr Suzanne shelton 636
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr weselldildos 306,567
Haas Leads Purdue Past Grambling State, 82-30 19 hr ngzcaz 1
Pat Summitt files for divorce after 27 years of... (Aug '07) Sat MichaelAB 140

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE