Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1683466 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1098077 Mar 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you don't quit making an ass out of yourself.
We might quietly lend support or hope certain parties or people win elections.
After the election, if the the leader is the one that won the election & that is who we must acknowledge unless the election was rigged.
It not that complicated.
You should just admit you lied when you said Obama support the Muslim Brotherhood when he acknowledged the new leader of Egypt.
This twisting & flailing you are doing is really pathetic.
Uh, you must have missed the point about influencing that election. It certainly was quiet, but more than support.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098078 Mar 14, 2014
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say you wanted to whip it out? I'm a gay schitz Democrat too! Hey, maybe we can be buddies! Us sick fhucks love to make cracka jokes and flaunt our cancer on society. Obama rules! Let's get RealDave to join us in our orgy! It will be a moron fest!
lol! Still waiting for you to 'man' up my boy!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098079 Mar 14, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"harmonious"
Do not expect "uselesssinceforever000 " to know what you or anyone else addressed. She has admitted she skipped over 1000 posts, but as a liberal loon she believes she is the finasl authority on any and all subjects.
Peace
poor baby. you still think the world revolves around you and reich wingers.

some idiots just never grow up!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098080 Mar 14, 2014
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>I love it when you talk like that dem/Ghost/Not Surprized. PM me! We can have a sicko fest for sure!
Not a problem my little fearful reich wing idiot.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1098081 Mar 14, 2014
Let's all post under different names!

Hackettstown, NJ

#1098082 Mar 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't pay for it then son.
Which means the Somali option is looking better and better. It's closer to Diogenes belief, although the one here really is more of a posing idiot...
Don't pay for what, the military? How does the military effect you personally other than you would be walking around in a grass skirt or picking pineapples without it.

Medical care is a personal matter.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1098083 Mar 14, 2014
I'm Carol as Galt.
Yeah that's it.
John Galt

Los Angeles, CA

#1098084 Mar 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Providing for the common defense is the federal government's constitutional. purpose. We're speaking to purpose and function.
I know where you're going with this. States under the Articles of Confederation were sovereign. They're not sovereign now, but autonomous, losing their autonomy slowly but surely and the fed gaining power.
Musicians with a conductor, but the conductor doesn't play. He makes sure the musicians play nice together.[analogy]
Try saying the states united instead of united states. That is the name of our nation isn't it? The United States.
Although clearly an idiot tea bagger you do get the best of that lady.

Hackettstown, NJ

#1098085 Mar 14, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You can still do al of that. You can be dumber than sh*t your entire life. Just pay the fine. Your choice.
We don'y need any of you freeloaders getting free health treatments at the ER & run out on the tab.
As for that person that turned down that coverage for more pay ? Their spouse probably got insurance where they worked.
Now the Medicaid freeloaders are in the ER because they can't find a doctor who will take them. Problem solved.

A spouse having coverage is a consideration, but these folks were young and single.
I, myself, wouldn't depend on a spouse's plan. I can see a divorce after developing a preexisting condition.
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098086 Mar 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Right you should be looking for a ship son... if you're a 'man'(snicker).
So, you're... um... talking to yourself again? You're not gonna "win" anything? Why bother? I suppose I should've asked you that before Vietnam, huh? The problem is ALWAYS gonna be that you're not smart enough, funny enough, witty enough, oe sexy enough. What'd you do, move from oklahoma to Connecticut? Duh. You're just mad about it and there's nothing you can do...
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098087 Mar 14, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Still waiting for you to 'man' up my boy!
What does that "entail," in your opinion? You just come across as angry, you're gonna have to do better than that, sweetie...
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098088 Mar 14, 2014
Here, let me give you an example....

George Bush was licking his dog's balls... "Mmmmm... tastes like chikin'" he said to no one in particular....

K, Now it's your turn...

(Its the reason nobody votes for you guys unless they've been paid. You're just not funny... in a good way..)
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098089 Mar 14, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Let's all post under different names!
Good idea! I think I'll be some moron living in a gulch in Arizona for a while?
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098090 Mar 14, 2014
George Bush Jr.: "I can't believe I used to run the country and all I got were this dog's balls?"

The thing I love most about the u.s. military is their eternal optimism.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098091 Mar 14, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't pay for what, the military? How does the military effect you personally other than you would be walking around in a grass skirt or picking pineapples without it.
Medical care is a personal matter.
You mean... the military makes the society here?

Now you're catching on!
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098092 Mar 14, 2014
So, I guess we're all agreed that this thread is now, officially, a shit-on the u.s. military industrials thread, right? All in favor...
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098093 Mar 14, 2014
Q: How many u.s. soldiers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: Cost is no object.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098094 Mar 14, 2014
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're... um... talking to yourself again? You're not gonna "win" anything? Why bother? I suppose I should've asked you that before Vietnam, huh? The problem is ALWAYS gonna be that you're not smart enough, funny enough, witty enough, oe sexy enough. What'd you do, move from oklahoma to Connecticut? Duh. You're just mad about it and there's nothing you can do...
Time's awastin' my little dweeb.

So far you're proving you're nowhere being a man.

And I'm betting the jury's out on whether you're actually human!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1098095 Mar 14, 2014
Diogenes wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that "entail," in your opinion? You just come across as angry, you're gonna have to do better than that, sweetie...
Your challenge was accepted son.

Let's see if you're that rare reich winger who can keep 'it's' word.

... or the typical 'talk the talk' type....
Diogenes

Prospect, CT

#1098096 Mar 14, 2014
Q: If you have a u.s. marine in one hand and a piece of raw shit in the other, what have you got?
A: Two things you'd be better off without.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min Bruddah Z 326,418
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr YOUR Tasty Cak 35,357
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Jan 16 hojo 12,044
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web