Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1710723 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097296 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know who Jean from Queens is. I have asked you often for a link to one of her posts but obviously she only lives in your head. I think you have a guilty conscience which makes you project yourself onto others.
Old Galt despised her as she used to nail his sorry butt to the wall daily. His paranoia is showing.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1097298 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. The House does not pass laws. They pass measures that may or may not become laws.
The subject of the discussion was the measure passed by the House which would expedite lawsuits brought by Congress against a president who fails to fully enforce federal laws. Uninformed Rethugs seem to think that means something. Somehow, in your little pee brains the measure automatically became law because it passed the House.
In reality, the bill was nothing more than the latest in a string of Republican measures "designed to calm their divided ranks by raising doubts about President Obama's leadership during a midterm election year." The bill is "dead on arrival" in the Senate.
For Pete's sake, get an education.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Eed sucks the contents out of his colostomy bag when the nurses aren't watching__might be a tad late for him to enroll for classes.

Just saying.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097299 Mar 13, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. I've had real Corvettes.
Yea boy, those match box cars are nice, huh?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1097300 Mar 13, 2014
Dirk Magadino wrote:
<quoted text>
I am unfamiliar with the "rookie" with "three years" concept? My understanding was that you were a "rookie" during you first year, and a highly paid professional doing a dangerous job thereafter? And a union member, incidentally.
You haven't gotten enough experience in just three years. Nothing to do with probation periods or unions. Just someone making a hundred grand and still relatively new in the field or a rookie.

I'm not taking anything away from them, but someone asked what cop makes $100,000.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1097302 Mar 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
what other job will pay $100K+ with no education and no skills???...
Day trader comes to mind.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1097303 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea boy, those match box cars are nice, huh?
You wish. My first one was a 1972 454 ci, 365 hp. T-top back in the early 70s in Texas.

I wish I had kept it.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097304 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
You jealous tea bag imbeciles should quit worrying about my vette and concentrate on my z28 that is worth three times what the vette is.
Now start sucking on that, ladies.
Hee hee hee
Don't you love their natural envy and how quickly they try and make fun, but I guess if you are dumb enough to be a bagger nothing is beyond their dumb azzes.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1097308 Mar 13, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
police need to understand that they are our employees, not our masters....
they also need to understand that they are paid far more in salary and benefits than their limited skills command, and that payment is to accept risk....not to shoot someone the instant they feel threatened.....
"John Galt"
I take it you believe all police officers are low life scum. You are the judge of what ones skills are worth? Based on your posts police officers are shooting innocent folks for no reason everyday, several times a day?
Peace
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097309 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea bagger rule number one.
After being made a complete azzhole out of, by someone ten times more intelligent, continue your ignorance unfazed.
Allow me to offer simpleton Eed as exhibit A, my neighbors donkey is smarter.

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097313 Mar 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Sell your California Mansion and give the money to the Sea Lions....
Isn't envy one of the seven deadliest sins?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097314 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Old Galt despised her as she used to nail his sorry butt to the wall daily. His paranoia is showing.
Did she post on this thread?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1097315 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Day trader comes to mind.
Fox news reader?

“Peace on Earth”

Location hidden

#1097316 Mar 13, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Eed sucks the contents out of his colostomy bag when the nurses aren't watching__might be a tad late for him to enroll for classes.
Just saying.
Hmmm. That explains why he is dumber than sh*t.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1097317 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what an "orbit" is? Our satellites are not stationary objects in the sky. You should know that from all your knowledge of what happened in Benghazi. After all, we had to redirect one of our satellites to the area. Get a life.
we redirected one of our drones to the area, not a satellite.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1097318 Mar 13, 2014
Fox Host Admits It: "There's An Enormous Number Of Problems With Guns In Homes, People Getting Shot And Killed"

Fox Business host Stuart Varney was visibly stunned as Washington Times senior opinion editor Emily Miller dismissed concerns about 700 people dying in firearms accidents in the United States annually.

After Varney said that "There's an enormous number of problems with guns in homes, people getting shot and killed," Miller, who writes regularly on guns, replied, "No there's not." She added that it's "very rare" for people to be killed in homes with guns, stating that 700 people are killed annually in gun accidents. Referencing Miller's 700 deaths figure several times and stating "that poses a danger to 700 people," Varney appeared incredulous that such a death toll was so easily set aside.

During her appearance, Miller made a number of misleading claims to downplay the problem of firearm-related death in the United States:

Miller, who wrote a falsehood-filled book about gun policy, is a frequent source of misinformation about gun violence in the media.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/13/fox-h...
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097320 Mar 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox Host Admits It: "There's An Enormous Number Of Problems With Guns In Homes, People Getting Shot And Killed"
Fox Business host Stuart Varney was visibly stunned as Washington Times senior opinion editor Emily Miller dismissed concerns about 700 people dying in firearms accidents in the United States annually.
After Varney said that "There's an enormous number of problems with guns in homes, people getting shot and killed," Miller, who writes regularly on guns, replied, "No there's not." She added that it's "very rare" for people to be killed in homes with guns, stating that 700 people are killed annually in gun accidents. Referencing Miller's 700 deaths figure several times and stating "that poses a danger to 700 people," Varney appeared incredulous that such a death toll was so easily set aside.
During her appearance, Miller made a number of misleading claims to downplay the problem of firearm-related death in the United States:
Miller, who wrote a falsehood-filled book about gun policy, is a frequent source of misinformation about gun violence in the media.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/13/fox-h...
mediamatters?

Baawwaahhh!!!!!

You are dumber than sh*t.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097322 Mar 13, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did she post on this thread?
She sure did, and Galt was no match for her. I'm not sure when or if she left but I don't see her as being afraid of using her own name. I think lily knows more about her than I do. But she knew her stuff.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097323 Mar 13, 2014
On average 3,300 deaths each year are attributed to suffocation, making it the sixth most common cause of accidental death. What is the most frequent cause of suffocation?

Blockage by food. The most common cause of suffocation is due to blockages of the respiratory system by food.

90% are Obama voters stuffing their faces.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1097324 Mar 13, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Your comprehension skills are on par with your intellect. In the post you referred to I said some police officers are lousy. If you were honest and could comprehend you would have noted that I have offered negative posts about former president Bush and have disagreed with a number of conservative posters on this thread.
You are gaining ground, on "poop" as one of the biased, unthinking trolls on this thread.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
Poor old Edd, his recall is lower than his IQ and that isn't an easy thing to do. He has defended Bush-Cheney over and over, I think he might have mentioned something about not in favor of the war, but he is a stone rightie and 99% of all his post proves that. I probably shouldn't be so hard on him given that he seems a bit touched, but every day like clock work he will come on here and repeat exactly what he did the day before. He is kinda like a horse fly, serves no purpose just to annoy.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1097326 Mar 13, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure did, and Galt was no match for her. I'm not sure when or if she left but I don't see her as being afraid of using her own name. I think lily knows more about her than I do. But she knew her stuff.
Hey dummy! I see you are in Broad Run now. Is that a step up from Bumpass?

Baawwaaaahhh!!!!

What ever happened to Lake Elsinwhore?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 15 min Trojan 35,591
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr Bruddah Z 331,032
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Into The Night 12,236
News Walker IV hits 5 3s, scores 19, Miami beats Not... Feb 21 ScoresPhartse 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Feb 16 Imprtnrd 201,481
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan '18 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan '18 NicePhartts 8
More from around the web