Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1656491 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1097245 Mar 13, 2014
Jackpot!

Progressives give FUNGI & ALGAE healthcare!

$17 trillion in debt...

50 million living on a food desert...

50 million starving to death...

yet we had $34,000 lying around for LICHENS!

'USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service FY2007'

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...

What are lichens?
http://www.fs.fed.us/wildflowers/beauty/liche...
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1097246 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation; carols dumb and her lies dumber.
Carol remains amusing when fighting with nobama-Galt over religion and her pretend concern for the fetus.

Abortion a republican issues BEFORE they are in power... then dropped by Presidents Reagan and both Bushes .
dem

United States

#1097247 Mar 13, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>Where do they get paid $100,000? Here they get paid something like $35,000
Depends on rank.
Police sergeants make over a 100k here.
dem

United States

#1097248 Mar 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a dumb liberal that never owned a new corvette.
Little old failure like you will never have anything of consequence.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1097249 Mar 13, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical right whiners. Let all the animals die, bulldoze the trees, pollute the water to save a dime while giving 4 billion a year to oil companies.
You people are dumber than sh*t.
How many ENDANGERED mice and rats live in your home?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1097250 Mar 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so when do you think the majority of Americans are going to start going to right wing sites to get all of their news?
like, never?
who wants to be misinformed on a daily basis? beyond right wing nutjobs?
Dan Rather
dem

United States

#1097251 Mar 13, 2014
The little Okie once sucked the co ck of a vette owner in a Holiday Inn Express.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1097252 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Are you watching House of Cards? I had never watched and so have been watching last seasons episodes to catch up; it's pretty intriguing. Kevin Spacey is phenomenal in it.
watched all of it. it's beyond good. 2nd season better than the first.

Spacey is the best. The Usual Suspects is on my top ten list.
dem

United States

#1097253 Mar 13, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>so when do you think the majority of Americans are going to start going to right wing sites to get all of their news?

like, never?

who wants to be misinformed on a daily basis? beyond right wing nutjobs?
The truth that a black dude beat them twice is pretty painful. For them at least.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

Since: Dec 06

KREUZBERG...

#1097254 Mar 13, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
NY Times - Passport Theft Adds to Mystery of Missing Malaysia Airlines Jet: http://tinyurl.com/mosgksz
"... the discovery that two of the passengers were carrying stolen passports also raised the unsettling possibility of foul play."
Allah flies First Class.
Ares does too...
Who discovered the stolen passports?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1097255 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
Where do they get paid $100,000? Here they get paid something like $35,000
He's making sht up lily__trying to remain relevant. Unsuccessfully.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1097256 Mar 13, 2014
Fetales and spirit child...
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1097258 Mar 13, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
As different as night and day. Denying a man to marry a woman of any color is discrimination based on race. It doesn't redefine the definition of marriage to include anyone who wants to claim that definition.
Gays are only the first in line. Polygamists and interfamily will follow - "I want to marry two women or my cousin, so who are you to deny me that right? Are you a bigot?"
Believe it.
Marrying cousins is nothing new; the royal families prefer it to keep bloodlines pure. Who cares if gays wish to marry? Only you control freak Christians who are only united like a gang of rabid dogs when going against the rights of others.
Gay marriage will be a boom to the economy in more ways than you can imagine.
I could care less if someone want's several spouses, why do you?
Why don't you mind your own damn business? Leave people alone and stop thinking your way is the right way.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1097259 Mar 13, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I wish the tea party would actually form their own party so they don't leech off someone else.
It's like they hate themselves.
The Tea Party is a farce. Ever read the Tea Party Movement Platform and their claim to "disavow all hate speech...and all extreme and fringe elements that bring discredit to the Tea Party Movement?" To disavow the extreme fringe element, they must disavow themselves.

"Avoid the Pitfalls of Politics - American politics is burdened by big money from lobbyists and special interests with an undue influence on the peoplesí representatives. The Tea Party movement is seen as a threat to the entrenched political parties and thus is the continual target of smear campaigns and misrepresentation of its ideals. We choose not to respond to these attacks except to strongly and explicitly disavow any and all hate speech, any and all violence as well as insinuations of violence, and any and all extreme and fringe elements that bring discredit to the Tea Party Movement. We are a peaceful movement and respect other's opinions and views even though they do not agree with our own. We stand by the Tea Party beliefs and goals and choose to focus our energies on ensuring that our government representatives do the same."

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1097260 Mar 13, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Another little old man prick that's jealous.
Not really. I've had real Corvettes.

“I am an ALIEN!!!”

KREUZBERG...

#1097261 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
SO Amerika is a developing country...or which State is going to be called America?
Since it is a Continent...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#1097262 Mar 13, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan Rather
Isn't he that dishonest progressive Democrat toad that was forced to resign from CBS for going with a story and ignoring facts? SonicMoron loves him! I wonder what ever happened to that lowlife Rather.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#1097266 Mar 13, 2014
<quoted text>
A state trooper makes over a hundred grand here in just three years.

Mandatory retirement at 55.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1097267 Mar 13, 2014
Hey Liberals....Progressives...

"Climate Change Not a Top Worry in U.S."

ITS THE ECONOMY....{INSERT WORD}
mar 12, 2014....
http://www.gallup.com/poll/167843/climate-cha...

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1097268 Mar 13, 2014
flack wrote:
Libtards are SO friggin' stupid!!!!!!! Obamacare individual mandate delayed till 2016!!!!!!!!!! Bwahahahahaha!!!! You're dumbasses have basically repeal your own law!!!!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!
The story of Flacktard. Picture an overweight balding older man running in cirlces, flailing their arms about & screaming:

" OMG OMG - Obama lied about people keeping their plans. OMG OMG OMG"

" OMG OMG policies are cancelled"

"OMG OMG individual mandate is delayed till 2016 OMG OMG OMG"

Presiden Obama announced in February that people with health insurance plans may keep those lans even if they do not meet the minimum requirements until at least 2017 if their states permit it.

I certainly hope Flack has more than this. After all, these are insured people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min June VanDerMark 322,030
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Trojan 35,083
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 2 hr Research 11,896
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep '17 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web