Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Mar 14

Orlando, FL

#1095282 Mar 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Face raped? Really? Consensual sex is now rape??
I find it pathetic how you morons have such a fit about Clinton getting head in the White House yet don't give a flying f*ck that George Bush lied in the White House & got 4000 soldiers killed in Iraq.
WTF is wrong with you people.
It's a matter of character - something foreign to most liberals, I know - and doing the right thing as the most powerful man in the world. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't have more "sex slaves" in the Oval Office at the time - just because he could, you know.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1095283 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dear, it wasn't a fact. the guy was not even close to a suspect, he had nothing to do with the bombing.
he was not sent back the next day, he was in still in the hospital from the woulds he received.
you are so out of touch with reality you can't even tell real from fantasy anymore...
how sad for you.
What's his name? For someone who claims to know a lot, you don't know much.
Let's start with his name. If you can't even get his name, you don't know anything.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1095284 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
And, of course, God only knows how a President Gore would have reacted to 9/11.
After 9/11, one of Clinton's top advisors said we should all get down on our knees and thank God Al Gore wasn't in office. And he would know being so close to the presidency, wouldn't he? And Al Gore?
Did the "top" adviser have a name?

You do know that Mohammed Atta was an outspoken critic of both Bush presidents and US foreign policy. One could make an argument that if Gore had assumed the Oval Office there wouldn't have been a 9-11.

Let's refresh__W was returning to Washington from where else, and made a stop in Florida where he was visiting with a grade school class when the first plane struck the WTC. Condi Rice demanded that he stay out of the air and away from DC. Doesn't sound to me like W was in charge.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1095285 Mar 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Patrick, but it was long ago 1989. The point was that a person can live a healthy life, not drink or smoke, be athletic and still get cancer. She was only 54. Her husband died a year before her of a massive heart attack. He too was an avid golfer and skier, no smoking etc. There are no guarantees in life. Just live your life the way that you want to and each day to the fullest since you only have today. The past is gone and tomorrow is not guaranteed.
the point about smoking is that while only 10% or so get lung cancer, other cancer rates are clearly elevated and 100% of smokers have decreased lung and heart function. massive increases in heart disease rate. most regular smokers end their lives with some chronic problem related to smoking that greatly interferes with their life.

life for today is a great philosophy until you wake up tomorrow with no food or a place to live...get it?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1095286 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>dear, it wasn't a fact. the guy was not even close to a suspect, he had nothing to do with the bombing.
he was not sent back the next day, he was in still in the hospital from the woulds he received.
you are so out of touch with reality you can't even tell real from fantasy anymore...
how sad for you.
But, we digress. That was just an ancillary post after the post about Russia telling the US government who the Islamist terrorists are, and Obama's government not being able to identify them with a hundred photos of them for four days.
That's because the Obama government doesn't track Islamist terrorists in the US. They are only spying on the Americans they will have to fight a war with to execute their coup and take over the country.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1095287 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said deported, moron. The FBI took custody of him from the Boston PD. The next day he was on a plane to Saudi Arabia.
Or, perhaps you have some informaiton like his name, maybe some interview of him like every other victim of the blast that lived gave to some netowork somewhere,... anything at all. You write as if you know a lot more than what you're posting.
You're like a vending machine. Insert a fact, your gears turn, and you dispense a lie.
I recognize the sound of the gears turning. "de-bunk-ed... de-bunk-ed... ", then the lie drops out of your slot.
... anything at all.
Changing your story doesn't change that he was never on a plane to Saudi the next day.
Vladimir Putinher

Providence, UT

#1095288 Mar 11, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course she did. What fawning little hot-box intern wouldn't?
Good question? Let's find out, shall we?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1095289 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a matter of character - something foreign to most liberals, I know - and doing the right thing as the most powerful man in the world. Frankly, I'm surprised he didn't have more "sex slaves" in the Oval Office at the time - just because he could, you know.
well, the most stressful job on the planet. i think he should have a doctors prescription for a hummer at noon, five and nine every day..and if the first lady is willing to step u...erm...kneel up to the plate...many will.

people having sexual trysts is nothing new on this planet. hell the whole time Gingrich was berating Clinton for this in front of the world he was boinking his little whore behind his wife's back.

and you freaks thought he was the darling of your party for the allotted month last election cycle as you went through your little parade of idiotic far right fools...

the real world is fun!!!!

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1095290 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Monica was an adult. She pursued Clinton. Women actually can make up their own minds.

I guess that is inconceivable to you right whiners.
Vladimir Putinher

Providence, UT

#1095291 Mar 11, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a fair statement... were I the President the oval office would be plastered floor to ceiling with their tasty-girl intern juices... The american people don't want a gelding for a President!

Orlando, FL

#1095292 Mar 11, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I accepted it but look at the debacle that ensued. How much can humanity endure? Bush was by far the biggest fck up we've ever had as a president and did the most damage to the republic. Generations will feel the pain of the Bush years.
Al Gore may have initially told us to hide under our beds after 9/11 and put out a "Most Wanted" ad to capture the terrorists and try them in our courts that would have tied up our judicial system and become a circus for decades to come.

But don't believe for one minute the Democrats didn't believe Saddam had WMDs. And would have voted to support taking him down after 9/11 under a President Al Gore.

Because Al Gore believed it too.

Yes, they might have waited to see the "serious consequences" as was threatened by the UN after the 15th time Saddam thumbed his nose up at them.

But Al Gore would have felt the same pressure of a ruthless dictator having WMDs after 9/11 too and the worst case scenario happening under his watch.

You tend to forget 111 Democrats voted to support military action against Saddam. And more would have supported a fellow Democratic president knowing he was a threat.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1095293 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did the "top" adviser have a name?
You do know that Mohammed Atta was an outspoken critic of both Bush presidents and US foreign policy. One could make an argument that if Gore had assumed the Oval Office there wouldn't have been a 9-11.
Let's refresh__W was returning to Washington from where else, and made a stop in Florida where he was visiting with a grade school class when the first plane struck the WTC. Condi Rice demanded that he stay out of the air and away from DC. Doesn't sound to me like W was in charge.
That sounds like the "proof" used in Snopes, Factcheck, and every other propaganda site defending Obama.
"high level informant"
"senior advisor"
"high ranking military officer"
etc., etc., etc.
Grey Ghost

Berryville, VA

#1095294 Mar 11, 2014
Lily Boca Raton FL wrote:
<quoted text>
What a name, Bubba Atkinson!! Almost as good as Twyla Hundt!!
Hi Grey all is well beautiful sunny Florida and we'll be sending Alex Sink to Congress.
Yea Sink, we need to replace all of those Republicans in Congress, especially the moron baggers.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1095295 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What's his name? For someone who claims to know a lot, you don't know much.
Let's start with his name. If you can't even get his name, you don't know anything.
dear, i do not post without checking my facts.

you know this.

show me the facts about this supposed deportation... show me how the white house played any part in this thing that never happened..

once again i show your idiocy to be pure fantasy...
you'd think you'd get tired of making such a foolish ass of yourself.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1095296 Mar 11, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing your story doesn't change that he was never on a plane to Saudi the next day.
You said deported, moron. I never said anything about any legal process to get him out of the country the next day. You really need to work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.

Minnesota's North Coast

#1095297 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
But, we digress. That was just an ancillary post after the post about Russia telling the US government who the Islamist terrorists are, and Obama's government not being able to identify them with a hundred photos of them for four days.
That's because the Obama government doesn't track Islamist terrorists in the US. They are only spying on the Americans they will have to fight a war with to execute their coup and take over the country.
yes, you do digress. you run from the facts. just as you are now..

what a tool.

why do you even try anymore?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1095298 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the point about smoking is that while only 10% or so get lung cancer, other cancer rates are clearly elevated and 100% of smokers have decreased lung and heart function. massive increases in heart disease rate. most regular smokers end their lives with some chronic problem related to smoking that greatly interferes with their life.
life for today is a great philosophy until you wake up tomorrow with no food or a place to live...get it?
So, does it cost more to use the health services when you die from smoking, or when you die 20 years later from old age?
It seems the sooner you die, the less the total cost will be.

ObamaKare Death Panel: "We're sorry, Mr. Smith. Your life isn't funded for next year because some crackwhore needs an abortion."

Orlando, FL

#1095299 Mar 11, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did the "top" adviser have a name?
Yes, he did have a name. But even if he was Clinton's top advisor and because you don't like that name once he turned against the Clinton's, you'll have to figure it out.

Obama was in a pre-K classroom when he made a speech about the Russian invasion.

What's your point? You think Bush and Rice had specific details given by the terrorists as to the exact day, time and mode of attack? These threats had been ongoing for five years under Clinton.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1095300 Mar 11, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no that is logic. and facts.
i can see why it seems like magical wonderment to a mind as puny and useless as yours.
you probably still think fire is from the gods, huh?
are you even able to wipe your own ass with your IQ level?
... fine arts degree... right?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1095301 Mar 11, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said deported, moron. The FBI took custody of him from the Boston PD. The next day he was on a plane to Saudi Arabia.
Or, perhaps you have some informaiton like his name, maybe some interview of him like every other victim of the blast that lived gave to some netowork somewhere,... anything at all. You write as if you know a lot more than what you're posting.
You're like a vending machine. Insert a fact, your gears turn, and you dispense a lie.
I recognize the sound of the gears turning. "de-bunk-ed... de-bunk-ed... ", then the lie drops out of your slot.
... anything at all.
no dear, he was still in the hospital... he said he couldn't even call his family for 24 hours, so how could he be home the next day?

why do you have to openly lie so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 22 min IBdaMann 4,086
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 29 min Chosen Traveler 29,056
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 36 min HitMan 201,360
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 55 min Pearl Jam 308,905
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Eagle 12 235,555
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 22 hr mike tirico 68
Patsos tries to steam, not boil over (Nov '08) Thu stewart scott 4
More from around the web