Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1659986 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1094710 Mar 10, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look dummy,
don't respond to me...ok?
I'll do my thing, which is framing my argument, and you go and clean toilets...OK?
Now that I know it bothers you..........I'll be sure to light you up regularly, along with your stupidity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094711 Mar 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree with you about affirmative action but have to add political correctness as an accomplice to the killing of common sense.
I miss common sense more than anything. People once took pride in having "plain old common 'horse sense'".
The PC police no longer allow it and will punish anyone who exercises it.
How about sanity? Do you miss that too?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094712 Mar 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you know what's going on with Obamacare. Is the deadline still three weeks away? Did just those with employer-based insurance get a reprieve until 2017? Do all employers have to abide by that reprieve? Will people still lose their employer-based insurance just because Obama now wants to put it off another three years for political reasons?
Do you know how many of those who signed up for the exchanges have paid their first premiums? And how many are being turned away from medical facilities because they haven't and didn't know they had to?
Seems like it's been too quiet these days. You know, the ominous kind of quiet.
the left is getting its increased tax money and passing out more welfare bennies....

that's what the whole ObamaKKKare scam was about....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094713 Mar 10, 2014
Who cares about poor people????

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

50 million living in food deserts...

yet Progressives found $3,078,046 lying around to spend on Western Mobile Gopher Tortoises....

http://www.fws.gov/endangered/esa-library/pdf...
Murrelets in CA & WA!..

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1094715 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny to see a cigarette addict speak of 'plain old common sense'.
When are you going to get some??
Well, let's hope Obama conquered that addiction. Or is now smoking e-cigs.

But he could afford the higher costs of his addiction after raising it and taxing it, couldn't he? That's the liberals' version of plain old common sense at work for ya.

Some Democrats are even wanting to "ban" e-cigs. Guess the tobacco lobbyists got to them and people giving up that addiction through e-cigs limits those higher taxes and puts them in a common sense bind.

Go ahead and wave your party's sign for them.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1094716 Mar 10, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
www.theamericanconservative.com
phony leftwing site....
ROTFLMAO
Top 10 Conservative Magazines

5. The American Conservative is the magazine for the disenfranchised conservative, the one who is uncomfortable with the rash of false conservatives who have come to dominate the movement. In the words of the editors, "We believe conservatism to be the most natural political tendency, rooted in man’s taste for the familiar, for family, for faith in God ... So much of what passes for contemporary conservatism is wedded to a kind of radicalism—fantasies of global hegemony, the hubristic notion of America as a universal nation for all the world’s peoples, a hyperglobal economy." The American Conservative offers a refreshing change from the usual ranting that has come to characterize so much of today's political discourse.

http://usconservatives.about.com/od/gettingin...
shrimps on treadmills

Norman, OK

#1094718 Mar 10, 2014
Finally some money well spent!!!

$2,757,984 for vernal pool Fairy Shrimp!!!!

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094719 Mar 10, 2014
Who cares about poor people????

We have....A

Wrecked economy...

$17 trillion in debt...

...and...

50 million living in food deserts...

yet Progressives found $2,616,002 lying around to spend on California Red-legged Frogs!!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1094720 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Total stupidity from the Topix Schizophrenic, Dweeb.
Historically, Russia only took over Crimea in 1783. That's less time than the USA has existed!! Again, you prove your stupidity. The Ottomans ruled Crimea far longer than did the Russians.
Historically, TX and the entire southwest of the USA are part of Mexico, longer than Crimea was part of Russia.
Historically, Israel is part of historic Palestine, as far back as the Old Testament.
The UN created Israel on stolen land in 1948. Shouldn't the PAlestinians have a say about that??
Your entire rant is just more of your abject stupidity and further proof of your Communist crush on Vladie boy.
And you're stupid enough to have said that Russians are descended from Vikings, a pure bullshit story for idiots like you.
And that explains Czar Peter extablishing the city of Sevastopol and building the Russian naval base there in 1783. Since that time, it has been Russian.
Would you be talking about the Israel Joshua took from the Phillistines?
When the Ottoman Empire fell apart because they chose the losing side in World War I, the area you call "Palestine" didn't have a central government because the Ottomans didn't allow a central government to be formed. Then, the Palestinians chose the wrong side again in World War II. When a homeland was needed for the surviving jews in Europe, Israel was available because there wasn't a country with a government there.
Russians are descended from the Vikings that explored inland from Scandanavia, moron.
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094721 Mar 10, 2014
flack wrote:
<quoted text> By the way this list is incomplete. I can think of at least 5 that are not on it.
Pretty much as I said 95% navy, I have been to Fort Eustis also, but it is near Williamsburg Va. So now you want to take the whole northern part of Virginia as Norfolk...What a ridicules trip you are. You are only marginally less warped than is DB. I'll bet you haven't been in or on any of those bases. So your lies are constantly catching up and then you scramble for cover. Military personnel are no different than civilians when it comes to politics. But we know who is for us and who is against. The Bush Cheney lies along with all of those chickenhawks that sacrificed thousands of them like fodder will be a lasting memory. In your attempt to gain creditability you used them again, you are a miserable lowlife just like so many on the right are.. I detest all of you "BAST-URDS"
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094722 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I know it bothers you..........I'll be sure to light you up regularly, along with your stupidity.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
homey,
Believe me when I tell you that I can ignore or engage anyone I please, when I please...

ya dig?
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1094723 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't you make a big enough fool of yourself with your lies concerning military service?
Yet you come back with more stupid bullshit.
I'm surprised you still show up around here, you serial liar!! Do you think everyone forgot your series of lies and flip-flops??
You're a verified fraud, you proved it yourself. Get lost, phony.
That pos is also a birther who claims to live in the Northwest but posts on a Southeast topix thread.

A real scumbag that one is. Not too smart either!!!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094724 Mar 10, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

"BREAKING NEWS: General Dynamics in Corbin to permanently layoff 93 employees"

http://www.thenewsjournal.net/details/7994/BR...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1094725 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We're broke. Bush borrowed the money to fight in Iraq from China. And he surrendered to the Iraqi's, that made America look real strong, right??
We're terribly in debt and you call for more military spending.
You're as crazy as ever, Carol.
why did you change your name already?? Ashamed of how many posts you put up is my guess. Your Lois Lame character had thousands in mere months.
Get a life. Give up cigarettes and go out and walk.
We're broke because of a broken entitlement system that Democrats once thought was the best thing since sliced bread.

It's that same old rock and a hard place Democrats always seem to get stuck between because they can't look ahead at the unintended consequences to save their lives.

It won't matter if we become a nanny state without a strong military. Not in this world.

But Democrats refuse to cut one penny out of those entitlements - not even the waste and fraud. Cuts can also be made in defense. But they'd rather we be vulnerable than risk losing votes.

It's about them being the popular party. Not about the USA being an exceptional country.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1094726 Mar 10, 2014
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You keep running your mouth... and running away from this:

The problem will come when the Odessa and Kharkiv regions want to join Crimea and become part of Russia, also. Again, historically, Odessa and Kharkiv have always been aligned with Russia.
The only question is, do the Russians have further ambitions, or will they be content to take into their possession areas that have always been Russian?
Let's apply the rule of history. When there is no opposition, stronger nations expanded and consumed weaker nations. Does that lesson in history apply here?
You can be certain that with the United States being as weak as Obama has made us, there will be no opposition to any country that does have the intent to expand into weaker countries.
The village idiot could have told you that a weak United States would destabilize the world when the Democrats were promoting the United States was too powerful and needed to be made weak.

Now, we are what you wanted us to be, and the world is about to explode.

Do you think China will invade Taiwan soon, and take those Islands that belong to Japan they've been claiming as theirs?

Who will stop them if they try?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

#1094727 Mar 10, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>How about sanity? Do you miss that too?
LOL, you rock, Real
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1094729 Mar 10, 2014
Signs the Progressive 'you did not build that' economy is on fire!

"WAYNESBORO >> Layoffs at Johnson Controls' Waynesboro plant will begin next month and will be phased in over the next year and a half, the company said in a filing with the state.

A total of 203 employees will be affected..."

http://www.publicopiniononline.com/local/ci_2...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1094730 Mar 10, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Top 10 Conservative Magazines
5. The American Conservative is the magazine for the disenfranchised conservative, the one who is uncomfortable with the rash of false conservatives who have come to dominate the movement. In the words of the editors, "We believe conservatism to be the most natural political tendency, rooted in man’s taste for the familiar, for family, for faith in God ... So much of what passes for contemporary conservatism is wedded to a kind of radicalism—fantasies of global hegemony, the hubristic notion of America as a universal nation for all the world’s peoples, a hyperglobal economy." The American Conservative offers a refreshing change from the usual ranting that has come to characterize so much of today's political discourse.
http://usconservatives.about.com/od/gettingin...
Communist propaganda.....
Lily Boca Raton FL

Boca Raton, FL

#1094731 Mar 10, 2014
Incognito4Ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, let's hope Obama conquered that addiction. Or is now smoking e-cigs.
But he could afford the higher costs of his addiction after raising it and taxing it, couldn't he? That's the liberals' version of plain old common sense at work for ya.
Some Democrats are even wanting to "ban" e-cigs. Guess the tobacco lobbyists got to them and people giving up that addiction through e-cigs limits those higher taxes and puts them in a common sense bind.
Go ahead and wave your party's sign for them.
Why do you keep repeating lies? I only heard that they wanted to ban sale of E cigarettes to children. Taxation of cigarettes is a state thing.

BTW, what's the deal with Walmart and the LSD tainted meat?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1094733 Mar 10, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty much as I said 95% navy, I have been to Fort Eustis also, but it is near Williamsburg Va. So now you want to take the whole northern part of Virginia as Norfolk...What a ridicules trip you are. You are only marginally less warped than is DB. I'll bet you haven't been in or on any of those bases. So your lies are constantly catching up and then you scramble for cover. Military personnel are no different than civilians when it comes to politics. But we know who is for us and who is against. The Bush Cheney lies along with all of those chickenhawks that sacrificed thousands of them like fodder will be a lasting memory. In your attempt to gain creditability you used them again, you are a miserable lowlife just like so many on the right are.. I detest all of you "BAST-URDS"
My God you're dumber than dirt and can't read either.“That kid’s about as sharp as a pound of wet liver”

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 10 min Wisdom of Ages 11,926
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 44 min Susanm 322,335
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) 55 min illikad 14
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 8 hr Anthony Ramon 35,121
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Nov 26 Okboy 201,885
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep '17 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web