Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1093189 Mar 7, 2014
Edward Dean wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet I can make you cry, honey...
is that a threat?
you are such a teeny weenie....weenie...!
the only thing you are capable of hurting is the gerbil that is currently residing in your an u$....
dem

United States

#1093190 Mar 7, 2014
I like when the bottom feeders attempt to fight back. Makes it all worth while.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1093191 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
7 Insects You'll Be Eating in the Future
by Marc Lallanilla, LiveScience Staff Writer | March 05, 2014 10:55pm ET
Food of the future
Credit: Chad Zuber | Shutterstock.com
As the human population continues to inch closer to 8 billion people, feeding all those hungry mouths will become increasingly difficult. A growing number of experts claim that people will soon have no choice but to consume insects.
As if to underscore that claim, a group of students from McGill University in Montreal has won the 2013 Hult Prize, for producing a protein-rich flour made from insects. The prize gives the students $1 million in seed money to begin creating what they call Power Flour. "We will be starting with grasshoppers," team captain Mohammed Ashour told ABC News on Monday (Sept. 30).
Earlier this year, the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) released a report titled, "Edible Insects: Future Prospects for Food and Feed Security." The document details the health and environmental benefits derived from a diet supplemented by insects, a diet also known as "entomophagy." Gleaned from the FAO document and other sources, here's a list of seven edible insects you may soon find on your dinner plate.[Eat This! 7 Perfect Survival Foods]
This could be the best post of the day. Sad but true!
dem

United States

#1093193 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>is that a threat?
the only thing you are capable of hurting is the gerbil that is currently residing in your an u$....
Animal lover huh?
I was wondering what was chewing on my huge co ck while I fkd you.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1093194 Mar 7, 2014
What does Juan Williams think.....

"Juan Williams: Treatment of Condi Rice by Rutgers a hateful liberal double standard for black conservatives"

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/03/07/juan-wi...
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093195 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
is that a threat?
(shrugs) It's up to you, sweetie, I do travel if you need me to? You'll find that you're seriously underestimating my capacity's, however... nonetheless, I do travel...

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1093196 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
you lie!
You have a collection of dead fetuses in jars all around the house!
You are a trophy type! Look at me! Look at what I got on the shelf!
Those two Masters degrees you have!
You never seem to add up to much do you? Who are you competing with? Oh, your sister, the Attorney!
I bet she is the skinny one....I bet you sit around depressed, shoveling in gallon after gallon of ice cream!...
You're despicable. No education, no clues, not class. What do you mean by what you got on the shelf? You ain't got nothin', anywhere. Lies? Yeah, Jen is the one with the slight weight problem, aggravated be the five pregnancies; I'm happy as a clam--you want to make something dirty out that? Go ahead, your audience can't follow you.
dem

United States

#1093197 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>is that a threat?
Sounds a lot like nostrilfuckface after you slap him around a little.
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093198 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
I like when the bottom feeders attempt to fight back. Makes it all worth while.
I like it too! I just ordered a Beretta Neo with electric blue grips for $239!!! 3 in the head, the conservative is dead...! 25 thou, ka-pow, ka-pow, ka-pow...
dem

United States

#1093199 Mar 7, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
Carol is back.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1093200 Mar 7, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Rubio is a proven liar and well known mutt who managed to fk up a cushy speakers job in Tallahassee by boosting criminals of the elected variety. He's not really well liked in his home district of Dade either where he's considered a sell out.
Those ears aren't going to help him along nor is that blonde gal he's married to who is on dozens of videos announcing that she hates politics and wishes he would quit and practice law close to home.
Realslime refers wife beaters like Grayson....
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093201 Mar 7, 2014
L'il bullet rattle around inside they skulls like a snooker ball on steroids... lotta guys like to shoot 'em behind the ear but I prefer put the barrel right up against the eyeball. I call it, "a late-term abortion."
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093202 Mar 7, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol is back.
As what?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1093203 Mar 7, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate the Big Apple...to crowded. I can't carry my Glock there....what a dump....
and try to park a car?
Once again, that would be "TOO" crowded...just trying to be helpful. You have to carry a Glock to have people listen to you? Well, that might help for the uninitiated for a bit.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#1093204 Mar 7, 2014
Russians storm Ukraine base. No shots fired.
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093205 Mar 7, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're despicable. No education, no clues, not class. What do you mean by what you got on the shelf? You ain't got nothin', anywhere. Lies? Yeah, Jen is the one with the slight weight problem, aggravated be the five pregnancies; I'm happy as a clam--you want to make something dirty out that? Go ahead, your audience can't follow you.
Thank GOD! Time to steal a few more breaths of Leo-air before she leaves me high and wet...
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093206 Mar 7, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Realslime refers wife beaters like Grayson....
What, he's like... an agent?
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093207 Mar 7, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, that would be "TOO" crowded...just trying to be helpful. You have to carry a Glock to have people listen to you? Well, that might help for the uninitiated for a bit.
I just love you. I just want to lick your toes and... brush your hair.... make you supper... mop the floors (kidding on that one...) when did you decide to hold me in abeyance? Is it really worth it? I mean really?
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093209 Mar 7, 2014
flack wrote:
Russians storm Ukraine base. No shots fired.
Kinda like buyin' the l'il girl new shoes...
Edward Dean

Madison, WI

#1093210 Mar 7, 2014
Leo, dearest, is he threatening you? Do you need me to fly out there and correct his attitude? It's been a long winter and I'm bored as hell and will be there tomorrow if you say the word... You like Italian?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr Earthling-1 3,223
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,761
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr R C Honey 308,065
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 20 hr thetruth 234,703
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu HitMan 201,321
Should child beauty pageants be banned? Jan 27 Pinoyboyguy 733
I got my loan from stephenloanhelp@hotmail.com (Jun '13) Jan 24 RICK SERVICE 32
More from around the web