Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
dem

United States

#1091224 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Let's educate you on logic using definitions in the English language.(Rule number one is you can't change the definitions in the English language to make a statement you made seem to have been true.)
Hate and credibility are not related. You may hate someone like Jesus. But, you give his life credibility. It's either that, or you don't believe he ever existed and he's one of your hypothetical myths. As an example, Obama hates people who will fight for the Constitution. But, when they quote the Constitution to them, he gives them credibility.

And, in case you haven't been keeping up with current events, Bush hasn't been president for 5 goddam years, you moron.

Now, back to the facts:

What undermines America's credibility in the world is having pathological lying fraudulent treasonous ignorant buffoons as President and Secretary of State.
Your biggest problem is, the world isn't as stupid as you need them to be.
No work for the little welfare midget again today.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1091225 Mar 5, 2014
Hmmm, Liberals with white sheets that resulted in deaths. Where have we seen that before?
http://dailycaller.com/2014/03/04/abortion-lo...

Liberals love freedom of speech and free expression-but only when they are doing it. Sick vile liberals can't stand to have anyone point out what they do.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091226 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
What If Vladimir Putin Called U.S. Hawks' Bluff in Ukraine?
The faction that obsesses about maintaining American credibility does the most to risk undermining it.
I'm no more a foreign-policy expert than the hawks who urged the ongoing Cuba embargo, the invasion of Iraq, or the failed surge in Afghanistan, so perhaps I'm missing wisdom they've never demonstrated before. But it seems to me that there's a strangeness to what these people urge. They're the first to tout the importance of American credibility, which they view as at risk of substantial collapse in every world crisis. Yet they're eager for us to engage in geopolitical bluffing.
Or if they're not bluffing—if they want to mobilize the 6th Fleet, admit Ukraine to NATO, and fight a war with Russia if those gambits fail—they should have the intellectual honesty to say so, rather than writing as if mere shows of strength always work.
http://www.theatlantic.com/international/arch...
why is Obama in the WH? republican failed foreign policy.
so just ignore those neocons over in the corner. everyone else does.
...(ahem) Putin has already called Obama's bluff, moron. That is old news.

Moscow television is showing interviews with government officials of Crimea: a President, a Minister of Defense, a Foreign Minister, etc.

The governors of the Odessa and Kharkiv regions are shown giving statements they want to join the new country of Crimea.

Why do you think that so-called "news" network indoctrinating you is hiding these facts from you?

Prevented this

#1091227 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
did the courts have to reinforce it?
thank you birthers.
Your president is a retard. Sorry but it is true. How many pills is the loser on?
dem

United States

#1091228 Mar 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So you got your 20 vaccines this year? good for you. I guess you are a vaccine nut. Another sick person running to the doctor for every thing the CDC suggests. You loons ever wonder why so called 'health care' is so expensive? because of sick people in the head like you. How many pharmacuticals are you wood-ick.
I heard your brain damage was something you didn't want to bother a doctor with. It's barely noticeable that you are a drooling, stuttering, shi tting your self, racist beitch

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1091229 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
like The Blaze?
Beck on your TV. only $10 a month. oh, and.....buy gold.
I wonder if Obama will host the grand opening webinar? Prizes and exemptions for everyone who signs in!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1091230 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's educate you on logic using definitions in the English language.(Rule number one is you can't change the definitions in the English language to make a statement you made seem to have been true.)
Hate and credibility are not related. You may hate someone like Jesus. But, you give his life credibility. It's either that, or you don't believe he ever existed and he's one of your hypothetical myths. As an example, Obama hates people who will fight for the Constitution. But, when they quote the Constitution to them, he gives them credibility.
And, in case you haven't been keeping up with current events, Bush hasn't been president for 5 goddam years, you moron.
Now, back to the facts:
What undermines America's credibility in the world is having pathological lying fraudulent treasonous ignorant buffoons as President and Secretary of State.
Your biggest problem is, the world isn't as stupid as you need them to be.
As President Obama heads to the G20 summit in St. Petersburg this week he remains the most popular world leader. Ordinary citizens in most countries, with some notable exceptions, say they have confidence in him to do the right thing in world affairs and many generally approve of his policies.

But over the course of the past five years he has certainly lost some of his luster — which is to be expected from a president who won a Nobel Peace Prize just nine months after taking office. Expectations were very high. And, as it turns out, so far he has not achieved what he promised. The world public has noticed.

Nonetheless, Obama remains personally popular and has consistently received much higher confidence ratings over the course of his presidency than his predecessor George W. Bush. And he is better regarded than other current world leaders. Only Angela Merkel comes close to the breadth of Obama’s popularity. But even in Europe, a Pew Research poll last year found the American president getting higher ratings than the German chancellor in seven out of eight major European nations. In other parts of the world, more citizens expressed confidence in Obama than Merkel for the most part.

http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/09/03/obama-s...
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1091231 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
No work for the little welfare midget again today.
Enjoy your day off!
dem

United States

#1091232 Mar 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Bush is an American. I see you allude to the fact that O'bama is not. ROTFLMAO.
The world hates O'bama. And if they don't hate him, they laugh--oh how they laugh.
Nobody hates Obama except stupid brain damaged Jew kkkhunts.
Lol!

Like you!
dem

United States

#1091233 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>...(ahem) Putin has already called Obama's bluff, moron. That is old news.

Moscow television is showing interviews with government officials of Crimea: a President, a Minister of Defense, a Foreign Minister, etc.

The governors of the Odessa and Kharkiv regions are shown giving statements they want to join the new country of Crimea.

Why do you think that so-called "news" network indoctrinating you is hiding these facts from you?
You'd like blow Putin wouldn't you?
I was thinking of buying your mail order bride and sending her back to Putin.
dem

United States

#1091234 Mar 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Your president is a retard. Sorry but it is true. How many pills is the loser on?
Wanna see some pictures of an ugly jewess and her huge nose?
dem

United States

#1091236 Mar 5, 2014
Funny watching these right wing azzholes lauding Putin as he pillages his way around.
I mean I can understand a little commie jagoff like db doing so. But the ones that pretend they are real Americans are truly hilarious.

Prevented this

#1091237 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Like you!
are you an American, from the United States?
dumdemsmama

Palm Coast, FL

#1091238 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard your brain damage was something you didn't want to bother a doctor with. It's barely noticeable that you are a drooling, stuttering, shi tting your self, racist beitch
OMG...you mean it even has you talking to yourself now?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1091239 Mar 5, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
Today, again, I will feel the need to respond to every single post I can find from Carol. I am an idiot and need to do this to vent my hate and sooth my warped mind.
Waxturds for sure
dem

United States

#1091240 Mar 5, 2014
Db once had a little commie beitch but she got her green card and dumped the little jagoff.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#1091241 Mar 5, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Like you!
So, what do the neocons and teapartyers want now? World War 3 with Russia?
dem

United States

#1091242 Mar 5, 2014
dumdemsmama wrote:
<quoted text>Enjoy your day off!
Room for another in the oven, heeb

Prevented this

#1091243 Mar 5, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
As President Obama heads to the G20 summit in St. Petersburg this week he remains the most popular world leader. Ordinary citizens in most countries, with some notable exceptions, say they have confidence in him to do the right thing in world affairs and many generally approve of his policies.
But over the course of the past five years he has certainly lost some of his luster — which is to be expected from a president who won a Nobel Peace Prize just nine months after taking office. Expectations were very high. And, as it turns out, so far he has not achieved what he promised. The world public has noticed.
Nonetheless, Obama remains personally popular and has consistently received much higher confidence ratings over the course of his presidency than his predecessor George W. Bush. And he is better regarded than other current world leaders. Only Angela Merkel comes close to the breadth of Obama’s popularity. But even in Europe, a Pew Research poll last year found the American president getting higher ratings than the German chancellor in seven out of eight major European nations. In other parts of the world, more citizens expressed confidence in Obama than Merkel for the most part.
http://www.pewresearch.org/2013/09/03/obama-s...
September of last year sonic???? ROTFLMAO--the world hates O'bama-laughs at him and then on top of that--no one trusts him. Funny isn't it? that Angela Merkel, a right wing Christian leader, says oh no--we will not support O'bama. I laugh at O'bama myself. He just can't get it together with administration of monkeys. Now we have Hillary Clinton comparing Putin to Hitler. She should be comparing O'bama to Hitler, the first thing every dictator does is force 'health care' on everyone.
dem

United States

#1091244 Mar 5, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>are you an American, from the United States?
Are you a filthy lying brain damaged racist Jew ?
Of course you are.
An ugly one too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 min callyaout8852 228,634
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 14 min Pearl Jam 305,854
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 43 min R TRUTH 27,610
Should child beauty pageants be banned? 1 hr concerned adult 349
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 2 hr none_of_the_above 1,143
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Tue Carol 280
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 29 El SupremoS 201,038

NCAA Basketball People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE