Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433645 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090803 Mar 4, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked your 'fetus in a bottle' collection today?
I have. They still all appear to be little lizard-like lumpy things and at least to my untrained eye, they don't appear to have moved or disturbed anything during the night? Some of 'em got freakin' TAILS if you can believe it..

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1090804 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear, dear lois...you do that all the time. you have had so many of your total BS posts proved to be absolutely, irrefutably, verifiably false and you have never once even attempted to say you were wrong about them...you just run from them..
your hypocrisy on this matter is duly noted..
A Mouth on two legs. How cute.

Go play with the dish and the spoon.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090805 Mar 4, 2014
Ya govoryu russkom dovol'no goodâ, da , Paisan ?
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090806 Mar 4, 2014
I don't think Barack "misunderstands" The World.
I think his perception of The World was formulated in his youth when he lived in 3rd World Countries, Indonesia, Kenya ( either dominated by or under Colonial Rule ).

His "forefathers" are not America's Forefathers whom he views as the oppressors.

It explains why he is anti-American, anti-Capitalism, anti-Colonialism.

Interestingly, his maternal grandfather sought out Frank Marshall Davis, an admitted and known Communist on the FBI List, to be Barack's mentor.
His mother was a Communist sympathizer. Everyone in Barack's world, from childhood on through adulthood were Communists/Communist sympathizers.

His experiences were limited to anti-American sentiments since childhood, Communistic sympathizers into his adulthood, and very limited in scope of The American Experience ...

Barack relates to his fathers ... All rabid anti-Americans, anti-Capitalists ...

Just a preview of a dynamic, comprehensive, well researched documentary that puts it all in a chronological and an unbiased perspective. It answers the How. It answers the Why.

This Documentary is Worth the Watch ... IMO.

And I agree, Brit Hume has been generous in his fair and balanced assessment of Obama.
I don't think Barack can learn. He's too indoctrinated into a communistic mind set imbedded in him, his World View since his youth ... And he's too conflicted within himself as to who he is as a man. How can he lead a Country when he's still working out adolescent issues from his childhood ?
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
“I think that Barack Obama misunderstands the world, that he had limited experience of it and in it, and I think he has proved, as Oscar Goodman, the mayor of Las Vegas, said in another context, to be a very slow learner.”
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090808 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what is Russian for live-in prostitute?
Babushka

Lapeer, MI

#1090809 Mar 4, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you checked your 'fetus in a bottle' collection today?
I wonder if leosanus knows how to spell "cheap"?

God Forbid we ask her to spell "shallow".
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090811 Mar 4, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I'm wondering. Why did you take it as an insult?
I no longer remember what you said? But rest assured no harm has been done to our relationship. It's a pain in the ass to not be able to post Cyrillic type in here. I'm just saying. I learned Russian in High School from.... Mr. Fazio, a former CIA analyst. He was a cute, impish little fellow but I was just there because Kathy Bell was in that class and I was in love with her huge Jewish nose and incredibly shapely Jewish behind. She got me a job drawing anti-Arab cartoon for the (Jewish equivalent of the) Parish Newspaper. I don't believe I'd actually MET an Arab at that point in my life but that didn't stop me! I poured every ounce of my... semen into those screeds which the parishioners (the Jews,) loved. Then I met her mother - who was my art teacher in college - and that was it for Kathy...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1090812 Mar 4, 2014
Nevada lawmakers lashed out at Obama after he made a reference to Las Vegas - whose economy is largely based on tourism - explaining how people should spend their money.

"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."

This at a time when the Silver State had an unemployment rate of 13%.

Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman reacted harshly: "I'll do everything I can to give him the boot." He said Obama would no longer be welcomed there if he visits.

"This president is a real slow learner," said Goodman.

"Enough is enough!" said Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley. "President Obama needs to stop picking on Las Vegas and he needs to let Americans decide for themselves how and where to spend their hard-earned vacation dollars."

Even Obama's favorite pet, Harry Reid, issued a statement, "The President needs to lay off Las Vegas and stop making it the poster child for where people shouldn't be spending their money. I would much rather tourists and business travelers spend their money in Las Vegas than spend it overseas."

Of course, Obama issued a letter that said he "wasn't saying anything negative about Las Vegas."

"I was making the simple point that families use vacation dollars, not college tuition money, to have fun," Obama said. "There is no place better to have fun than Vegas, one of our country's great destinations."

But it's always different when this president and his wife want to have fun at our expense or at Harry Reid's expense in his state of Nevada.

It's just us "little people" who have no business complaining.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090813 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU spell it, you're the one whose breathing best describes it.(I know you already did, but it's my favorite trick with you fellows to get you to do stuff over and over again...)

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1090814 Mar 4, 2014
I see Putin has threatened the US that if we enact sanctions that Russia will just keep all US investment there.

Good Move Vlad!

Good luck with getting foreign investment in the future.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1090815 Mar 4, 2014
Yes, killtaker and shinning are both cheap and shallow...but I don't bother responding to them(?) any more. Let them twist and turn defending the midget that called me a prostitute; I don't give a damn...
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090816 Mar 4, 2014
So, when did Al Qaeda Islamic Jihadists start recruiting Christians into their ranks?

Dumb Ass ...

They'd have a better shot at recruiting an ignorant atheist like you, wouldn't they?
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and it is YOUR cult creating that danger, isn't it? your proven false god...
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090817 Mar 4, 2014
flack wrote:
What the hell is Heinz on TV blabbering about? He making no sense!
The rules.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090818 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i didn't have to buy a woman...
But you did anyway, didn't you? They're hard to resist... like heroin. It's a lot easier for me now that so many of them shave their pubes... twenty years ago it was like being turned loose in the magic forest...

Orlando, FL

#1090819 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and it is YOUR cult creating that danger, isn't it? your proven false god...
So please explain how "my cult" led to Iran wanting to blow Israel off the face of the earth.
Or North Korea threatening us with their nuclear power. Or Russia invading Ukraine - a peaceful people who want to preserve democracy. Or terrorists blowing up people all over the world and burning Christian children in their beds while they slept. Or China supporting Russia and Iran. Or Syria unleashing WMDs on innocents.

You live in a fairy tale when the ogres live in the real world.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090820 Mar 4, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty obvious that douche bags like you are intimidated by women that are smarter than they are. In this particular it isn't even close.

Lapeer, MI

#1090821 Mar 4, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
Babushka
woodtick57 wrote:
what is Russian for live-in prostitute?

Michelle

Orlando, FL

#1090822 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
While you dumb racists die off everyday.
You're living in a 9/10/2001, mentality.

None of us thought the unimaginable then either.

Do you honestly not understand how volatile and unstable the world is today? And how vulnerable we are because of it?

Lapeer, MI

#1090823 Mar 4, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU spell it, you're the one whose breathing best describes it.(I know you already did, but it's my favorite trick with you fellows to get you to do stuff over and over again...)
The sailors all know about your favorite tricks, honey.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090824 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Nevada lawmakers lashed out at Obama after he made a reference to Las Vegas - whose economy is largely based on tourism - explaining how people should spend their money.
"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," Obama said. "You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college. You prioritize. You make tough choices."
This at a time when the Silver State had an unemployment rate of 13%.
Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Gooman reacted harshly: "I'll do everything I can to give him the bot." He said Obama would no longer be welcoed thre if he visits.
"This president is a real slow lerner," said Gooman.
"Enough is enough!" said Democratic Congresswoman Shelley Berkley. "President Obama needs to stop picking on Las Vegas and he needs to let mericans decide for themselves how and where to spend their hard-earned vaca dollars."
Even Obama's favorite pet, Harry Reid, issued a statement, "The President needs to lay off Las Vegas and stop making it the poster child for where people shouldn't be spending their money. I would much rather tourists and business travelers spend their money in Las Vegas than spend it overseas."
It's just us "little people" who have no business complaining.
Obama's favorite pet? Really? Ok, that does it. I'm starting a campaign right now to disenfranchise Nevada and make it a truck stop in the desert where the toilets have no water in them... or wax-cakes,(DB! Aren't you glad you told us about that dark period in your life?) Wait... what?... It already is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr donaldtrump 10,135
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 2 hr Eagle 12 257,135
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin Nation 32,406
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 hr Brian_G 311,911
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web