Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1684591 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Angel

Boise, ID

#1091148 Mar 5, 2014
Charlize Theron wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey STUIPID!
Is Sweden still doing "just fine"?
Swedish capital rocked by 5th night of riots
http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/swedish-capital-...
Baawwaahhh!!!!
I sure am glad I woke up knowing I'm not a worthless liberal POS like you!
'Charlize Theron'! Hah! nice sock puppet nitwit!
You used the 'Is Sweden doing just fine?' bit under your other name yesterday!
What a hydrocephalic cull!
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091149 Mar 5, 2014
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>
God,your a Fool.
And now your using my name?
Such desperate measures mean you concede defeat.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1091150 Mar 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
Let's review:
Secretary of State, Kerry, naively compares any tension between Russia and the USA as not being Rocky IV.
Secretary of Health and Human Services, Sebelius, can't seem to figure out where her own number - 7 million - came from.
Senate Majority Leader, Reid, dismisses "the horror stories" surrounding Obamacare as "all untrue" - every single one of them.
Where are the Three Stooges when you need them?
The Three Stooges carol? You mean like you, DB and Galt?
Go ahead keep repeating the same idiotic posts , it's fun watching you chase your tail.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1091151 Mar 5, 2014
I see old Nose Wax is waving the white flag again by posting as other members of topix.
The ultimate sign of a total lowlife coward. Confirming the "FACT" that he doesn't possess the knowledge, wit or intelligence to compete as himself. But then again we already all of that. Names that come to mind...Coward, lowlife, idiot, bottom feeder, obsessed, no life, wimp.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#1091152 Mar 5, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This was nothing more than progressive liberals making a mountain out of a molehill.
Gays versus Christian/religious beliefs. Like red meat to ravenous wolves.
If it had been a Muslim baker....you'd be A-Okay with that as would your progressive pals.
Keep repeating that stupidity Carol. No I wouldn't be okay with anyone denying service to anyone based on their religious beliefs.
You're an idiot Carol!
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091153 Mar 5, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG AGAIN STUPID! It was the business community that pushed for the veto of this dumb law.
You are right that it was unnecessary though, there's nothing in Arizona law that prevents business owners from refusing to serve gays. It's another example of the right wing wasting time and taxpayer money on legislation that serves no purpose. What they were trying to do is put an official stamp of approval on their bigotry.
You're an idiot Carol!
She would call Aparteid worthy Legislation "a Mountain out of a Molehill".
Im sure Arizona doesnt have any other more pressing problems to squander Tax Payer Money on.
Sounds like my home state of Idaho second only to Missisippi at the bottom of the list in Education record Unemployment,crumbling infrastructure and our Republican Legislature has been dedicating its full energies to......the rights of College Students to stockpile Guns and Ammunition on Campus.
It seems its a violation of their 2nd Amendment Rights not to show up Strapped when your confronting your proffessor about that C- in American Literature.
Its funny how when it comes to Pointless Republican Grandstanding and Posturing the Tax Payer's money is no consideration.
But hey they're stinking Hypocrites so what can you expect?
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091154 Mar 5, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
I see old Nose Wax is waving the white flag again by posting as other members of topix.
The ultimate sign of a total lowlife coward. Confirming the "FACT" that he doesn't possess the knowledge, wit or intelligence to compete as himself. But then again we already all of that. Names that come to mind...Coward, lowlife, idiot, bottom feeder, obsessed, no life, wimp.
Like I said playing sockpuppet games is conceding the fact that you cant refute what was posted.
Its the white flag.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1091155 Mar 5, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep repeating that stupidity Carol. No I wouldn't be okay with anyone denying service to anyone based on their religious beliefs.
You're an idiot Carol!
I think ATTITUDE would have a BIG influence on whether I would or not.
Mostly because we don't need any more shitty attitudes in this country asthey've been abunDunce enough over the past five years. Pride pretending to be anything else, can just be, well, so ugly.

!st Corinthians 13
4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered…does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1091156 Mar 5, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Wait... mentioned Bush?... the resident of the... um... united states? Is that what you mean?
You really hate veterans, don't you. You're squirming like a worm headed for the hook.
Now, back to the post you have been running away from:

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

Congratulate our Armed Forces. Tell them "mission accomplished".
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot even acknowledge factual history.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1091157 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the Constitution prohibits the people from owning every type of weapon the government of the people own to police the people? I'm aware of only one set of rights in the Constitution, not two sets, one for the people not in government and another different set of rights for the people in government.
Show me that text from the Constitution.
So, why aren't you all " OMG OMG"ing about needing a permit to carry a concealed handgun??

Why in't the NRA having a fit bout it?

Why aren't you people demanding that we can all own automatic weapons without a special permit?

Why?

Because there are already regulations that are accepted .

This throws out your infringement argument by saying that "yes" some regulations are OK.

When some regulations are OK, then you can'y make that "infringement" argument that we can't have any regulations.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1091158 Mar 5, 2014
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>She would call Aparteid worthy Legislation "a Mountain out of a Molehill".
Im sure Arizona doesnt have any other more pressing problems to squander Tax Payer Money on.
Sounds like my home state of Idaho second only to Missisippi at the bottom of the list in Education record Unemployment,crumbling infrastructure and our Republican Legislature has been dedicating its full energies to......the rights of College Students to stockpile Guns and Ammunition on Campus.
It seems its a violation of their 2nd Amendment Rights not to show up Strapped when your confronting your proffessor about that C- in American Literature.
Its funny how when it comes to Pointless Republican Grandstanding and Posturing the Tax Payer's money is no consideration.
But hey they're stinking Hypocrites so what can you expect?
I COMMEND my state of residence today, on their handling of all the social BS floating around over the past five years.

Not wasting another damn tax payer dime, or public office time on it all, sending it to the federal levels where it belongs.

YES!

GO Conway! GOOD FOR YOU!

Have fun jackboot licking Obammer world fedheads!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1091159 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So son? bushie boy was the commander in chief was he not? He was the one who ordered troops into iraq at his discretion, did he not? I don't recall any volunteers being called for iraq, do you son?
So I'm waiting for you to congratulate your bushie boy on his exemplary service of killing Americans for no reason at all so you can proclaim 'mission accomplished.' Can you do that son? Can you tell their boss he did a damn fine job of getting our boys killed and maimed, along with the coalition and iraqi civilians?
You're not a worm son. You just hate Americans...
... goddam idiots.
Those that serve have no concern of any name, dufus. To them, they just get the orders and accomplish the mission.

You're the only person who ever mentioned Bush, moron. I guess you needed a dodge. You really hate veterans, don't you. You're squirming like a worm headed for the hook.

Now, back to the post you have been running away from for, going on two days now:

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot even acknowledge factual history.

Congratulate the Armed Forces of the United States on their mission accomplished. Post it.
Mission accomplished.
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091160 Mar 5, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
This coming from the nitwit who thinks global warming is a hoax because a ship got caught in the ice in the Antarctic.
Galt thinks Global Wrming is a Hoax because there was a cold front in his area.
In early March.
As far a Russia its a perfect example of the Right's transparently delusional mania:
When it was Syria and Obama was considering Military Intervention they Howled like a sack of sick pacifist cats NOW he's 'Weak' for apparently not dropping troops in country to dispell the Russians.or not precipitating a Nuclear Showdown.
NONE of it is about any of the issues at hand.
Its ALL about their unhinged Hatred of Barrack Obama.PERIOD.
Fortunatley its perfectly obvious to most voting Americans.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1091161 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really hate veterans, don't you. You're squirming like a worm headed for the hook.
Now, back to the post you have been running away from:
Mission accomplished.
Mission accomplished.
Gotta love the Working FOR and With American type class people. Beats the HELL out of the divide, drain and WHINE about and against type losers.

No matter the WAGE category.
As in HONEST WORK is HONEST work..and anything else ISN'T.

DB.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1091162 Mar 5, 2014
Angel wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said playing sockpuppet games is conceding the fact that you cant refute what was posted.
Its the white flag.
I agree, by the way good luck with all the Idaho problems.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#1091163 Mar 5, 2014
Has KEYSTONE been passed yet???

WTH is the hang up...do the duhmbo twee hugging type kiddies still has they fingers stuck up they noses, trying to find a brain cell in amongst they boogers?

KEYSTONE!!

Americans FOR America-NOT divide, drain or whine against it!!!
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091164 Mar 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
I think ATTITUDE would have a BIG influence on whether I would or not.
Mostly because we don't need any more shitty attitudes in this country asthey've been abunDunce enough over the past five years. Pride pretending to be anything else, can just be, well, so ugly.
!st Corinthians 13
4Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, 5does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered…does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth.
Awwww. A Fox Cultist and Koch Brother lickspittle who defines themselves entirely by who they HATE....quoting Scripture from the Faux Moral Highground.
One could almost pity someone like you who doesnt have the sense to be shamed by such Puke Worth Hypocrisy.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1091165 Mar 5, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. Guess. I was.
Perhaps you can post it son?
I mean, since you believe you're so smart and all.....
"...Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime....(adjectives added to complete the sentence, you moron.)
Can't you read and comprehend the written English language?
Let me help you. First, identify the subject of the sentence. Then, identify the verb. Then, identify the object. After you do this, you can determine what the sentence means in the written English language.
Subject: The people of the United States (and our friends and allies)
Verb: will not live (at the mercy of)
Direct object: an outlaw regime (adjectives added to describe outlaw regime)
Let's simplify that for the morons in the class.
The subject will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime. That is a complete sentence. Additional adjectives may be added to further identify the object. However, the object remains the object, and in the rules of English grammar, the adjectives do not replace the object and become the object.
So, let's go over this again.

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States (referencing the quote you provided) to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.

I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.

Angel

Boise, ID

#1091166 Mar 5, 2014
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love the Working FOR and With American type class people. Beats the HELL out of the divide, drain and WHINE about and against type losers.
No matter the WAGE category.
As in HONEST WORK is HONEST work..and anything else ISN'T.
DB.
And look!
It can regurgitate Corporate Mangement Propaganda on demand too!
(Big Surprise)
Angel

Boise, ID

#1091167 Mar 5, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"...Our nation enters this conflict reluctantly -- yet, our purpose is sure. The people of the United States and our friends and allies will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime....(adjectives added to complete the sentence, you moron.)
Can't you read and comprehend the written English language?
Let me help you. First, identify the subject of the sentence. Then, identify the verb. Then, identify the object. After you do this, you can determine what the sentence means in the written English language.
Subject: The people of the United States (and our friends and allies)
Verb: will not live (at the mercy of)
Direct object: an outlaw regime (adjectives added to describe outlaw regime)
Let's simplify that for the morons in the class.
The subject will not live at the mercy of an outlaw regime. That is a complete sentence. Additional adjectives may be added to further identify the object. However, the object remains the object, and in the rules of English grammar, the adjectives do not replace the object and become the object.
So, let's go over this again.
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States (referencing the quote you provided) to remove Saddam Hussien from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the Armed Forces of the United States, you cannot acknowledge fact.
Keep polishing that "W" turd DB!
The Thousands of Dead and Mutilated Young Americans speak FAR louder then your mindless Teabgging Propaganda and idiot Revisionist History.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Mothra 12,060
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr Show me package 35,361
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 326,627
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Jan 17 Sweet 293
News Horsechief commits to Pacific (Mar '06) Jan 4 NicePhartts 8
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Dec 24 Randy from Wooster 201,884
News Girl Charged After Sending Explicit Selfie: 'I'... Dec 23 Ink Pharted 4
More from around the web