Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1089972 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
John Kerry only reported some of the problems that were happening in Vietnam. His efforts likely helped end that quagmire in Vietnam a little earlier saving soldiers lives. He volunteered in Vietnam & volunteered for dangerous duty on the rivers. He received 3 Purple Hearts
Its funny how easily you Tea Party scumbags throw a vet under the bus because he doesn't agree with your politics.
George W Bush invaded Afghanistan to get Bin Laden. He later declared him irrelevant throwing those that died during 9-11 under the bus. Mission failed miserably as he left office with a quagmire in Afghanistan.
George W Bush told us we had to invade Iraq because they had WMDs. None were found. Then he said he invaded because Sadam had ties to Al Qaeda, Then He said he invade to spread Democracy. You then said they were all lies because Bush invaded Iraq for strategic positioning. Which is it??
None of this was the fault of the military. It was the fault of the White House & George W Bush.
How may military personnel died because of this??
But hey. that John Kerry really hates the military, right jackass.
You just can't help but repeat the system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam, can you?

"Quagmire"?
By 1969 the communists are so devastated they cannot mount an offensive. By the end of 1969 the Viet Cong don't even exist anymore as a military unit and their remnants are folded over into the NVA.
In 1970, for the first time in the war, the NVA run away to avoid combat with the US Army when they move into the Parrot's Beak west of Saigon, escaping into the communist occupied territories of Cambodia, thus avoid being destroyed like what happened to the NVA divisions that engaged the US Armed Forces from 1965 through 1969.
1971 US ground combat units removed from Vietnam.
1972 the communists launch the single largest invasion of the entire war. The South Vietnamese defeat the largest communist invasion of the entire war without any assistance from US ground combat units. At the end of 1972, the communists control less than 10% of South Vietnam, the least amount of territory since the communists began invading South Vietnam in 1955.

Shall we now discuss how the Democrat-controlled Congress of 1973 sabotaged South Vietnam and stabbed them in the back?
Tell us about how the Democrat-controlled congress of 1973 supported the country of South Vietnam after they defeated the single largest communist invasion of the war without any help from US ground combat units and won their country.

Or, tell us how South Vietnam was disarmed and defenseless, and in 1975 the same military that defeated the single largest invasion of the war and ran the NVA out of South Vietnam in 1972 didn't have enough ammunition to even engage one battle.

Let's hear more of that system of lies the Democrats invented about Vietnam and duped the entire country into believing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089973 Mar 3, 2014
the only way that Obama ever gets tough with anybody is by threatening them with the IRS....
maybe that will work with Putin....

either that or a drone up his ass.....
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1089974 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... yeah....))))
Didn't you die of brain cancer.... twice?
You dying of any kind of brain disease would be out of the question huh cavity head? Huh Walter?
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089975 Mar 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
They both suck, Anyone capable of self thought would know that all religions are the scourge of the earth. History shows that to be true.
You old Democrats are worse. You are like cult members in your church of Bozo, worshipping Obama & your Democrats/politics. Very much like extremist Muslims with no tolerance for others.

Your type has replaced the old religious movements from 800 years ago. You are no different. Your religion of leftwing politics, old moron.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1089977 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>who is my fellow dupe? bet we don't share ideological values as you think we do...
in fact she is a shitty parent. i raised two daughters and they didn't get pregnant till they were married and had jobs and homes and an education...
palin is clearly not a very good mother...
How many children does Sarah Palin have? How many do you have? I take it the father abandoned you and your daughters. You seem fixated on the pronoun "I", as if it means something significant. To compare, I automatically say "we" when I'm talking about raising the children. It's just automatic.
You know, when teachers in our schools are forcing girls to kiss each other like lesbians in class, it makes being a parent difficult.
Belgrade Phantom

Belgrade, Serbia

#1089978 Mar 3, 2014
Slava Putinu i Slava Rusiji :)

I am glad that Russia reacted decisively to protect their intrests in Ukraine and Russians who lives there, I am glad that Russian showed a balls and they don't give a damn about threats of Obama, Cameroon, Rasmussen and others.
The USA and West terrorize and were blackmailing this world enough and It was a time then someone stand on their way and that someone will say to them " we are going to protect our intrests but If USA and NATO want a war , then Ok no problem, they will get a war and then we gonna see".

The initiators of revolution of Ukraine were CIA and BND and helped them a local Ukranian neo nazis and supporters of Stepan Bandera (Ukranian nazi) and organizations like " right sector" or "svoboda" .

Also as we can see the Ukranians soldiers massively defecting on Russian side , the admiral of Ukranian navy already defected to the side of pro-russian goverment on Crimea, Ukranian special units disobeyed an order from Kiev to react on Crimea and also one air-fleet of Mig 29's also defected on Russian side.

Mostly in all cities on east and south part of the country where mostly lives Orthodox Christians everybody supports Russia and organize pro-russian protests on the streets in cities like Odesa, Lugansk, Donetsk,.....etc and It seems that Orthodox Ukranians in those parts of the country will never recognize the marrionatte pro-western regime in Kiev.

Support to Russia from brotherly Serbian people.

&#1057;&#1077;&#10 88;&#1073;&#1099; &#1080; &#1088;&#1091;&#10 89;&#1089;&#1082;& #1080;&#1077; &#1073;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1090;&#1100;& #1103; &#1085;&#1072;&#10 74;&#1077;&#1082; ;)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089979 Mar 3, 2014
Nearly 4,000 applicants for a state program that provides undocumented immigrants with pregnancy services were instead enrolled in full Oregon Health Plan coverage, contrary to federal law, thanks to problems with the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089980 Mar 3, 2014
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Yep.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1089982 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to work on your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. I'll give you a hint where your ability to do that is woefully inadequate: "...collapsed our economy...."
Now, try to answer the post again. Here it is for your convenient reference:
Would that be the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse, moron?
If you've been able to read and understand the above, then read this:
You're an idiot.
The recession & housing collapse started the collapse of our economy.

Both well before your two year lie.

I mean really, Chris, how any times has this been pointed out to you & yet you continue to say two years.

Lets review:

1) Housing started its downfall in 2006. Under Republican oversight.

2) The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007, less than one year after Dodd & Frank had Committee leadership positions.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089983 Mar 3, 2014
D.C. slammed again by Glow Bull Warming snow storm.

Obamabots & Gorebots blame Bush.

Single digit temperatures in March.

Glow Bull Warming!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089984 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The recession & housing collapse started the collapse of our economy.
Both well before your two year lie.
I mean really, Chris, how any times has this been pointed out to you & yet you continue to say two years.
Lets review:
1) Housing started its downfall in 2006. Under Republican oversight.
2) The recession started in the 4th quarter of 2007, less than one year after Dodd & Frank had Committee leadership positions.
2004: Republicans attempt to establish Regulations on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Democrats block regulations contributing to the Housing Mortgage Crash and the current Economic Depression.

dolt.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089985 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Glow Bull Warming!
time to stop paying the government slugs when they don't show up for work because of snow.......

take vacation or work weekends to make up the time...just like real employees.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089986 Mar 3, 2014
A list of some of the most egregious lies and broken promises by this President.

Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1089987 Mar 3, 2014
Belgrade Phantom wrote:
Slava Putinu i Slava Rusiji :)
I am glad that Russia reacted decisively to protect their intrests in Ukraine and Russians who lives there, I am glad that Russian showed a balls and they don't give a damn about threats of Obama, Cameroon, Rasmussen and others.
The USA and West terrorize and were blackmailing this world enough and It was a time then someone stand on their way and that someone will say to them " we are going to protect our intrests but If USA and NATO want a war , then Ok no problem, they will get a war and then we gonna see".
The initiators of revolution of Ukraine were CIA and BND and helped them a local Ukranian neo nazis and supporters of Stepan Bandera (Ukranian nazi) and organizations like " right sector" or "svoboda" .
Also as we can see the Ukranians soldiers massively defecting on Russian side , the admiral of Ukranian navy already defected to the side of pro-russian goverment on Crimea, Ukranian special units disobeyed an order from Kiev to react on Crimea and also one air-fleet of Mig 29's also defected on Russian side.
Mostly in all cities on east and south part of the country where mostly lives Orthodox Christians everybody supports Russia and organize pro-russian protests on the streets in cities like Odesa, Lugansk, Donetsk,.....etc and It seems that Orthodox Ukranians in those parts of the country will never recognize the marrionatte pro-western regime in Kiev.
Support to Russia from brotherly Serbian people.
&#1057;&#1077;&#10 88;&#1073;&#1099; &#1080; &#1088;&#1091;&#10 89;&#1089;&#1082;& #1080;&#1077; &#1073;&#1088;&#10 72;&#1090;&#1100;& #1103; &#1085;&#1072;&#10 74;&#1077;&#1082; ;)
Ahh, whatever__just don't shoot any of those gorgeous Ukrainian young ladies__or even rough em up.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1089988 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Glow Bull Warming!
Anybody want to explain what climate change means to the chimp? You're right--I don't either.(God, but you're dumb.)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089989 Mar 3, 2014
Obama red lines?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Deer in headlights, wimp.

Maybe Kerry can come back and whine again...
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1089990 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Glow Bull Warming!
You have to be one of the dumbest wimps on earth with no idea what global warmimg is along with the effects.
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089991 Mar 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Anybody want to explain what climate change means to the chimp? You're right--I don't either.(God, but you're dumb.)
climate change ????

What happened to your Glow Bull Warming Amoeba lib?

You better stick to spell checking, dummy!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089992 Mar 3, 2014
2 days ago...

"Humans not to blame for global warming, says Greenpeace co-founder Patrick Moore"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...

Leosanusmoronisus didn't get the memo!
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1089993 Mar 3, 2014
There is no scientific proof of man-made global warming and a hotter earth would be ‘beneficial for humans and the majority of other species’, according to a founding member of environmental campaign group Greenpeace.

The assertion was made by Canadian ecologist Patrick Moore, a member of Greenpeace from 1971 to 1986, to U.S senators on Tuesday.

He told The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee:‘There is no scientific proof that human emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) are the dominant cause of the minor warming of the Earth’s atmosphere over the past 100 years. If there were such a proof it would be written down for all to see. No actual proof, as it is understood in science, exists.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min NoahLovesU 237,703
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 20 min Trojan 29,522
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Junket 309,618
Conor Clifford 7ft center to commit to Utah. 3 hr UHB 1
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Pride of GA 5,228
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Apr 16 ocean 201,862
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 14 tom wingo 73
More from around the web