Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1619062 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

dem

United States

#1090882 Mar 4, 2014
Darn it! Was that crude too?
I'm really trying to be a better agitator.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1090883 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing will happen as long as the Democrats can keep that RINO Democrat plant Boehner in the Speaker's chair. His job is to sabotage any serious opposition to the Democrats' agenda.
We need new faces and new voices, for sure. But I think we do.

After November, there might even be a few more, God willing.

They need to push term limits in Congress as a #1 priority.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#1090884 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. Livadia Palace is astounding. But, it's next to the goddam coast, you moron. Very close to the Lastivchinee Gnizdo, which is more astounding.(If you went to Livadia Palace, you would have had to pass by Lastivchinee Gnizdo. If you were going to mention just one of the two, you would have mentioned Lastivchinee Gnizdo. But, you'd have to have seen them to know that.)
Keep looking in that travel brochure and tell us more about Crimea.
By the way, the main source of income for Crimea doesn't come from tourism. Crimea is like one large vinyard in the interior, you moron. Grapes and wine are the main products. Russian Admirals and Generals and high ranking officers retire there. The headquarters of Russia's Black Sea Fleet is in Sevastopol. But, tell us more about what you found on the internet.
Pretty sure I said that yesterday fkface, and the day before. BTW you forgot the dairies and many other farming ventures as well as ng pipelines to the ports at Sovestopol.

You're moron GFY.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090885 Mar 4, 2014
No, more people have been slaughtered in the name of Hitler's occultic gods, Muslims' allah,
and Secular Humanism ...***

Faith in ( a ) God, gods is as old as Man and Time ... And those "Ancients" appeased their pagan gods by offering Human Sacrifices. Doesn't get any more diabolical than that.

They sure as shyzer fuel hate and judgmental attitudes.

That's why Islam, Hitler and Secular Humanism slaughter in the name of their god ...

Like: Homosexuals, "Eugenocide", Women & Children ... The Unborn.

Stop talking like a fool, liberal fanatical tool.

Your 2nd Sentence: You're not referring to The Crusades/Crusaders ...?
The Knights Templar ...? If so, you have a limited understanding of the Historical Facts about WHO "they" actually were.
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
More people have been killed in the name of religion than any other thing. Your Christians are just as guilty. Man created God not the other way round, only the very weak minded believe that crap. Religion doesn't make you a good person but it damn sure makes one judgmental and fuels hatred.
dem

United States

#1090886 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, see, the thing is...Lt. Col Ralph Peters actually worked in intelligence.

You just think you are...undercover, of course.
Good to see that you are past calling a person unqualified due to their rank or job title. Lol
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090887 Mar 4, 2014
YOU try livin' in DC on less than $200,000 a year. Good luck! There are COPS here makin' twice that, dummy. Bus drivers!
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090888 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Darn it! Was that crude too?
I'm really trying to be a better agitator.
You're doin' a good job... don't sweat it, man... carry on.
dem

United States

#1090889 Mar 4, 2014
Kvetch and the midget cried a river to the topix mod today.

Orlando, FL

#1090890 Mar 4, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why did she lie to Ty Woods' father about that spontaneous demonstration that the entire White House knew never happened while she was standing in front of Ty Woods' coffin?
Al Qaeda plans the attack. Then, Hillary cuts Steves' security. Then Al Qaeda executes the attack and kills Stevens and 3 other Americans. Then Hillary lies to cover up the Al Qaeda attack.
Obviously Hillary Clinton was involved. The only question is how much was she involved. I truly wonder if she knew Al Qaeda was going to kill Stevens when she helped them by cutting Stevens' security.
The cover up was a two-fold attempt at subversion of democracy to win two elections - Obama's in 2012 and hers in 2016.
dem

United States

#1090891 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>We need new faces and new voices, for sure. But I think we do.

After November, there might even be a few more, God willing.

They need to push term limits in Congress as a #1 priority.
Number one?
I thought you were in fear for your dumb life?
You are all over the place.
Nostrilis Waxman

Hamden, CT

#1090892 Mar 4, 2014
The out of control White House has announced a $1 billion package of energy aid, training for financial and election institutions, and anti-corruption efforts for Ukraine.
Nostrilis Waxman

Hamden, CT

#1090893 Mar 4, 2014
Raspy Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doin' a good job... don't sweat it, man... carry on.
The moron Ghost/Dem/Yeah is talking to himself again...
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1090894 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
You rabid jagoffs are so concerned about Ukrainians you make jokes about it.
Says the sensitive one who posts a daily display of psychotic comments. But at the very least, you've probably increased the number of jobs at Topix as they had to hire more censors to deal with your frequent perversions.

The only joke is The One who is showing his promised "flexibility" as he bends over and draws another red line.

Obammy's like that parent who yells up the stairs, "You do that one more time and I'm coming up there," but the kids know that parent will never follow through.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090895 Mar 4, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hasn't really been that much, because....wait for it, DBwriter....Russia is a failed state and investments there are not secure.
Do you ever have a clue what you're talking about?

General Motors and Ford manufacture cars in Russia, while Caterpillar has plants that build its heavy equipment. IBM and Microsoft have a large presence in the country as well.
According to the company’s website, Mars entered the Russian market in 1991 and has since invested more than $1 billion. Mars built its second chocolate factory in Russia two years ago.
Procter & Gamble also launched its Russian unit in 1991, and the segment has grown to become one of the largest for the consumer goods giant.

Orlando, FL

#1090896 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say or imply contentment?
No
Did you run to your dumb safe spot by invoking Hitlers name?
Yes
See, dumb carol, my not being frightened has nothing to do with hitler, people jumping out of windows or contentment. It's just you jumping to hysterical parallels because you are in fact a dumb woman.
Glad I could help you realize this.
A lot of us aren't afraid to die if our time has come.

You miss the point. Evil prevails when good men do nothing. It's not about you or me.
dem

United States

#1090897 Mar 4, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>The cover up was a two-fold attempt at subversion of democracy to win two elections - Obama's in 2012 and hers in 2016.
Lol!
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1090898 Mar 4, 2014
dem wrote:
Dumb carol has drawn a parallel universe where if you're not scared like her you will be compared to Jews in concentration encampment??
Don't leave out all those Japanese Americans who were thrown into camps by Democrats during World War II.
dem

United States

#1090899 Mar 4, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Says the sensitive one who posts a daily display of psychotic comments. But at the very least, you've probably increased the number of jobs at Topix as they had to hire more censors to deal with your frequent perversions.

The only joke is The One who is showing his promised "flexibility" as he bends over and draws another red line.

Obammy's like that parent who yells up the stairs, "You do that one more time and I'm coming up there," but the kids know that parent will never follow through.
No crying on topix, jewtard.
Lil Olive Skin Kid

Buffalo, NY

#1090900 Mar 4, 2014
Agree, it was accurate. But, perhaps it is the why he "misunderstands" America, The Geopolitical World, that is the piece of the puzzle that has been missing.

I think Dinesh D'Souza did an excellent job in researching and laying out the missing pieces of the puzzle.

Brit Hume is always a Gentleman ...

Sink or Swim ... Well, true ... The Democrats don't seem to choose swimming with that albatross of an anchor around their political necks and take a chance at sinking their careers
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be difficult to find another statement like Hume's that was so accurate:
"I think that Barack Obama misunderstands the world, that he had limited experience of it and in it, and I think he has proved, as Oscar Goodman, the mayor of Las Vegas, said in another context, to be a very slow learner.”
I also think some have forgotten Obamacare is either going to sink or swim this year. Unless, of course, the wanna be king has decreed another delay in his own law because the Democrats are running away from it like bats out of hell for their political lives.
Raspy Putin

Madison, WI

#1090901 Mar 4, 2014
DB at breakfast...

Mom: "Good morning son, what would you like for breakfast?"
DB: "I want oatmeal."
Mom: Well, son, it wasn't really a question... I made you some eggs and toast."
DB: "I want oatmeal."
Mom: "Um... ok, so it's going to be one of THOSE days, huh?..."
DB: "I want OATMEAL!"
Mom: "All right, all right, don't make a fuss now. Oatmeal it is..."
DB: "I...WANT...OAT-MEAL! "
Mom: "Oh son, can't you say anything else?..."
DB: "I WANT OATMEAL, I WANT OATMEAL!!!!"
Mom: "Ok, you little prick... HERE'S the freakin' OATMEAL!"
(She dumps the entire bowl of boiling water into his lap and then while he screams and rolls around on the floor she rips open a package of Apples and Cinnamon instant oatmeal and sprinkles it all over him. At lunch that day DB sits alone as usual, covered in bits of oatmeal that have been welded to his wrinkled red skin by the boiling water. No one notices. He opens up his superman lunchbox and discovers it's full of oatmeal.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 24 min Small Minority 318,293
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 8 hr Mothra 11,651
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 18 hr Trojan 34,438
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 30 Frankie Rizzo 201,871
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 29 Alice Meng 13
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) Sep 20 The pope 258,482
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep '17 Love 292
More from around the web