Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
1,001,321 - 1,001,340 of 1,083,686 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Republicans get an army of women - black and white conservative women - to get in front of any camera they can find over the ensuing months and tell America that women are more than just their reproductive systems - that women have many roles - the primary nurturer,the budget balancer, the second income earner - and have a voice in a government that makes things more confusing, creates more chaos and takes more of their families' income while trying to diminish their independence rather than supporting them.
Women know they are stronger than being coerced into submission by a government who encourages dependency - and they need to be reminded of that frequently and often.
I am woman, hear me roar! Remember?
Delusional much Carol?
What party has consistently tried to chip away at a woman's right to have control over her own body? What party has tried to chip away at a woman's access to health care by defunding Planned Parenthood which provides life saving screenings for ovarian and cervical cancer? What party has resisted equal pay in the workplace and tried to weaken the Violence Against Women Act?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hope Democrats are "sexy enough" this year.
Republicans tend to focus more on substance.
Only in your delusional world Carol.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
It's time to start honing in on whether the president and his reelection campaign deceived voters about Benghazi to win an election because this would be a subversion of our democracy.
If the man posing as our president was, in fact, responsible for ordering former CIA Deputy Director, Michael Morell, to change the facts about the night of the attack and sent Susan Rice to five different television networks to deliberately mislead the American people about the facts of that night to win an election, he has to resign. Plain and simple.
General Carter Ham testified under oath that he knew it was a terrorist attack within minutes after it began.
Former CIA Director, Leon Panetta, testified in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee there was no doubt in his mind it was a terrorist attack within minutes after it began.
And when asked directly by Bill O'Reilly in the Super Bowl interview if Leon Panetta had told him it was a terrorist attack when he briefed him on the night it happened, this president danced around the question and never gave a yes or no answer.
Michael Morell and Leon Panetta are the two men who know if this president is responsible for subversion of our democracy and could bring down this presidency.
Time to cut to the chase and expose the Benghazi cover up and expedite this president's resignation.
Once again you INSUFFERABLE TWIT there was no cover-up. Let's once again go to the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence report on Benghazi;
"The Majority concludes that the interagency coordination process on the talking points followed normal, but rushed coordination procedures and that there were no efforts by the White House or any other Executive Branch entities to "cover-up" facts or make alterations for political purposes. Indeed, former CIA Director David Petraeus testified to the Committee on November 16, 2012, "They went through the normal process that talking points-unclassified public talking points-go through." In fact, the purpose of the National Security Council (NSC) is to coordinate the many national security agencies of the government, especially when information about a terrorist attack is flowing in and being analyzed quickly-and the NSC used this role appropriately in the case of the talking points coordination. Furthermore, such coordination processes were also standardized, often at the urging of Congress, following the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks with the explicit goal of reducing information "stovepipes" between and among agencies.[Review Of The Terrorist Attacks On U.S. Facilities In Benghazi, Libya, September 11-12, 2012, U.S. Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, 1/15/14]"
But go ahead, keep chasing your tail on that idiot!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction: This goes much deeper than what this WH and the liberal media are desperately trying to will away by hoping their loyal followers will enable them to get away with it.
The rest of us know exactly what going on.
You don't know crap Carol, all you know how to do is keep repeating the same idiotic rants and chasing your tail.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
This president is making a mockery of our system of government, our country and us.
Only in your hate warped delusional mind Carol.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's my understanding that any service-oriented business has the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
It's not like gay couples can't find another bakery who would make them a wedding cake.
If it had been a Muslim baker, no one would even be talking about this.
Wrong again stupid! Privately-owned businesses and facilities that offer certain goods or services to the public -- including food, lodging, gasoline, and entertainment -- are considered public accommodations for purposes of federal and state anti-discrimination laws.
A Muslim baker is under the same laws you idiotic bigot.
Grey Ghost

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

I'm afraid Carol suffers from the dreaded fence post syndrome and is totally consumed by her ideology. How any woman could possible vote Republican is proof of that syndrome.
Don Juan Garcia e Vega

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
I'm afraid Carol suffers from the dreaded fence post syndrome and is totally consumed by her ideology. How any woman could possible vote Republican is proof of that syndrome.
And then there ees dyu... what "syndrome" do dyu suffer from? Wait! I, Don Juan Garcia e Vega Sandwich d'Chesa wa Chuga e Tamamtes On Jolo, suspect you are suffering from Leetle Man Syndrome. How deed I do?
Grey Ghost

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Don Juan Garcia e Vega wrote:
<quoted text>
And then there ees dyu... what "syndrome" do dyu suffer from? Wait! I, Don Juan Garcia e Vega Sandwich d'Chesa wa Chuga e Tamamtes On Jolo, suspect you are suffering from Leetle Man Syndrome. How deed I do?
You are obviously demented, no one actually reads your nonsense all you do is clutter up the board. Take your meds retard.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Obama hates.....

veterans
patriotism
US Military
the Bible
Jesus, God
Christmas
Easter
Christianity
nativity displays
July 4th
the American Flag
sports teams with "indian" names
unborn babies
heterosexuals
male + female marriage
hunters
law-abiding gun owners
white rich people
common sense
the truth

that's just the tip of the iceberg...
Grey Ghost

Charlottesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

squeezers wrote:
Obama hates.....
veterans--I get my check 1st of each month...How about you
patriotism--Two tours in Vietnam..Defending against enemies like you.
US Military--I got 21 years how about you draft dodger?
the Bible
Jesus, God-- both suck
Christmas--Pagan Holiday
Easter
Christianity--sucks
nativity displays--all suck
July 4th
the American Flag
unborn babies .Mind your own business
heterosexuals
male + female marriage--None of your business
hunters--Everyone hunts dumbazz.
law-abiding gun owners---Sensible gun control doofus..
white rich people...You are a FOX [ AKA Fanatical obsessed Xenophobe ]
common sense--Totally foreign to BAGGERS.
the truth--Bush-Cheney are the record holders..Along with wasting the lives of thousands of our military...Now there's some real love.
You and your bagger friends are living on that iceberg. DUMBO

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Pee Wee Herman of punditry.
You are the epitome of liberal commie hogwash.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

killtaker wrote:
Global Warming...
"A storm crossing the country will create travel nightmares for millions from the Plains to the mid-Atlantic through Monday.
Snow will expand from the northern Rockies and central Plains to portions of the Midwest this weekend, reaching the Northeast and mid-Atlantic on Sunday through Monday."
http://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/lo...
My God. You really are that f*cking stupid.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

squeezers wrote:
Obama hates.....
veterans
patriotism
US Military
the Bible
Jesus, God
Christmas
Easter
Christianity
nativity displays
July 4th
the American Flag
unborn babies
heterosexuals
male + female marriage
hunters
law-abiding gun owners
white rich people
common sense
the truth
tip.....

Paul Ryan & the GOP Must Own the Cuts to Veterans Benefits

http://www.redstate.com/2013/12/18/paul-ryan-...

Arizona Governor Vetoes Religious Freedom Bill

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/...

Wall Street threatens GOP on bank tax

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/02/wall-st...

GOP Establishment Wants the IRS to Go After the Tea Party

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/02/17/...

see what happens when you stop paying attention to those who you voted for?

i would suggest....stop watching FOX.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

The Terms of Our Surrender

I am being descriptive here, rather than self-pitying. Christians had plenty of opportunities — thousands of years’ worth — to treat gay people with real charity, and far too often chose intolerance.(And still do, in many instances and places.) So being marginalized, being sued, losing tax-exempt status — this will be uncomfortable, but we should keep perspective and remember our sins, and nobody should call it persecution.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/opinion/sun...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

veterans
patriotism
US Military
the Bible
Jesus, God
Christmas
Easter
Christianity
nativity displays
July 4th
the American Flag
unborn babies
heterosexuals
male + female marriage
hunters
law-abiding gun owners
white rich people
common sense
the truth
that's just the tip of the iceberg... Not hard to understand.
Don Jose e los Sancho

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are obviously demented, no one actually reads your nonsense all you do is clutter up the board. Take your meds retard.
Dyu theenk not? Dyu theenk so? Well, perhaps eet ees true? I don' know? Fortunately for me, I don' care neither. Eef you are right and no one reads my 'nonsense,' then, no harm no fowl. However... eef eet ees NO true, then dyu have a serious problem, no? I, Don Jose d' la Sancho e Panza ea Chuga e Tamates, do not claim to know the minds of my friends, except Leo, who harbors a deep love for the soft Corinthean ballsack of I, Don Jose d' la Sancho e Panza ea Chuga e Tamates I secretly theenk. I, Don Jose d' la Sancho e Panza ea Chuga e Tamates, DO, however, claim to know the minds of my enemies. I know what dyu like... and I know what dyu hate. I know how to dangle the bait just outside dyur burrow so you weel steeck dyour heads out that I, or my compatriots, can cut them off. I know that dyu respond to me because dyu are afraid of my silliness. Eet pleases me greatly. Iyam an expert... in dyu.

For instance,I know that dyu want desperately for there to be something, anything, een the world that can justify all the silly lies dyu have told dyurselves. Dyu NEED heroes, and nobility, and righteousness, because weethout them, dyu would be... pointless. I, Don Jose d' la Sancho e Panza ea Chuga e Tamates, accept that Iyam pointless. On the other hand I have in my lap a triangular blade of Damascus steel, deceptively seemply een its design, that will pierce dyur dreams like a peen in a balloon. Dyu live in a fantasy land dyu created dyurself... "puhleeze don' throw me in de briar patch, boss!"

"Dangle, dangle, dangle...."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

1 if they are in control they can just repeal it why would they shut the gov down?
2 like they did the last time they were in charge? Ohh wait
3 as opposed to blaming everything on bush?
4 as opposed to the dems wanting to repeal the 2nd.. Neither of which will happen
5 so it's ok to pollute as long as you have enough money to pay for it
6 so opposed the the dems awesome economic policies
7 or maybe get rid of the wast in the program
8 as opposed to giving them special treatment
9 as opposed to giving them lifetime unemployment
10 as opposed to the "do it my way or I'll do it anyway" approach of Obama
Don Jose e los Sancho

Clifton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

sonicfilter wrote:
The Terms of Our Surrender
I am being descriptive here, rather than self-pitying. Christians had plenty of opportunities — thousands of years’ worth — to treat gay people with real charity, and far too often chose intolerance.(And still do, in many instances and places.) So being marginalized, being sued, losing tax-exempt status — this will be uncomfortable, but we should keep perspective and remember our sins, and nobody should call it persecution.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/02/opinion/sun...
... and then we must keel them, no?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are circling the drain singing glory hallelujah.
He certainly is..... LMAO! That's a good way to put it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••