Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089206 Mar 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
In the October 2012 presidential debate, President Obama ridiculed Republican presidential nominee Romney about his concern over Russia’s “geo-political” threat.
“You said Russia. Not Al Qaida. You said Russia,” Obama said regarding biggest threats.“The 1980s are now calling to ask for their foreign policy back because…the cold war’s been over for 20 years.”
people like Putin thrive on weak sisters like Obama and will take all they can get.....

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

#1089207 Mar 2, 2014
squeezers wrote:
1 if they are in control they can just repeal it why would they shut the gov down?
2 like they did the last time they were in charge? Ohh wait
3 as opposed to blaming everything on bush?
4 as opposed to the dems wanting to repeal the 2nd.. Neither of which will happen
5 so it's ok to pollute as long as you have enough money to pay for it
6 so opposed the the dems awesome economic policies
7 or maybe get rid of the wast in the program
8 as opposed to giving them special treatment
9 as opposed to giving them lifetime unemployment
10 as opposed to the "do it my way or I'll do it anyway" approach of Obama
Oh look, another dumbass right whiner - like there aren't enough posting on this thread.

Republicans can never repeal the CA while Obama is president.

By the time they get a Republican President, repealing the ACA will cost 30 million people their health insurance, bring back pre-existig conditions lower Medicare benefits for the elderly.

Good luck with that.

We blame Bush because he was driving the bus when we went from a balanced budget on the road to surpluses & paying down the debt to economic disaster.

Wyatt Earp cleaned up Doge through gun control. OMG OMG OMG

We can control pollution through a carbon tax because the cost of high polluters will make then not as competitive. Control though capitalism.

Obama's policies are bringing us back from the Bush disaster.

If something needs done & Congress can't get t done, then yes, Obama should just do what he can within the limits of the law..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089208 Mar 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I believe that was one of the design flaws, installing the generators on the premises. You would think a tsunami prone country would require them to be installed further inland. France gets more than 75% of their power from nuclear energy. No problem.
How many other valves are out there waiting to be found? Oh, the drama.
Hey, I'm for coal also. All of the above. They have emission problems, if science is correct. The coal ash is another problem.
the emergency generators need to be on-site, nearby, but should just have been constructed at a higher elevation to prevent flooding....

as for fly ash disposal, the use of wet ponds is a questionable practice....many utilities use dry fly ash landfills without such problems...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1089209 Mar 2, 2014
I’ll love to be a fly on the wall in Putin office: Obama asks Russian president to remove troops from Ukraine…Liberals any bets will Obama prevail?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089210 Mar 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
New York: 41% of all pregnancies end in abortion. 60% of all black pregnancies end in abortion.
think about the welfare costs without Planned Parenthood to fulfill their historic function of slaughtering the underclasses....
Woodpecker58

Palm Coast, FL

#1089211 Mar 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you must enjoy looking like a fool...
"fool"? Did you say, "fool"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089212 Mar 2, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
actual facts appear to disagree with your statement, but hey you've never been one to let facts get in the way of your opinions
In 2012, the population of African Americans including those of more than one race was estimated at 44.5 million, making up 14.2% of the total U.S. population.
http://www.cdc.gov/minorityhealth/populations...
Oops, ther I go again, assuming you know the definition of the word genocide
that and no gov't funds go to abortions...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089213 Mar 2, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
actual facts appear to disagree with your statement, but hey you've never been one to let facts get in the way of your opinions
In 2012, the population of African Americans including those of more than one race was estimated at 44.5 million, making up 14.2% of the total U.S. population.
with a high breeding rate and no abortions, the percentage would be far higher....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089214 Mar 2, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you must enjoy looking like a fool...
Obamabot slug, leftwing tool, clueless twit....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089215 Mar 2, 2014
TSM wrote:
I’ll love to be a fly on the wall in Putin office: Obama asks Russian president to remove troops from Ukraine…Liberals any bets will Obama prevail?
you woul enough to think obama would do that. he won't...not seriously. he will blather and bloviate and rattle some sabres just lik ehte rest of the world and then leave russia and ukrain to work it out....it's not like either of them have real laws or a working country. thugocracies...( a free market for you fools that think that actually works...)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1089216 Mar 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
New York: 41% of all pregnancies end in abortion. 60% of all black pregnancies end in abortion.
I don't suppose that you have a source for that bullsht do you?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089217 Mar 2, 2014
TSM wrote:
the only question is whether Putin laughs or tells Obama to f*ck off....

the boy gets no respect....too "flexible".....at least with Putin....
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1089218 Mar 2, 2014
I find this amusing/laughable: CNN Accuses Putin of 'Bullying' Obama, poor Baby!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089219 Mar 2, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
so, tell us the black percentage of abortions, welfare, school dropouts, drug abuse, crime, etc, etc, etc......

stop blaming others and clean up your act.....

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089220 Mar 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
so, tell us the black percentage of abortions, welfare, school dropouts, drug abuse, crime, etc, etc, etc......
stop blaming others and clean up your act.....
those have to do with education levels, and income levels, not race. the color of somenone's skin wouldn't make any difference in those things...it only makes a difference to racist bigots like you...

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089221 Mar 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
the only question is whether Putin laughs or tells Obama to f*ck off....
the boy gets no respect....too "flexible".....at least with Putin....
you mean the way he made putin back down just a bit ago?

Minnesota's North Coast

#1089222 Mar 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamabot slug, leftwing tool, clueless twit....
yeah...none of those things...a true conservative that shows what ans ignorant ass you are daily....

every day.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#1089223 Mar 2, 2014
Can’t get the young to sign up for ‘Obamacare’ so Biden Tries to Sign Up Canadian woman ‘we’re desperate!!

Since: Feb 14

Waukesha, WI

#1089224 Mar 2, 2014
Sarah Palin was right when she warned after watching Obama’s lame response to the Russian invasion of Georgia that if he were elected Russia would invade the Ukraine.

It is amazing what and who the media thinks is stupid, isn’t it? To add to the egg in their faces almost no sooner than Christiane Amanpour said the Russians would not invade they did.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#1089225 Mar 2, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama worshipper, brainless slug, leftwing idiot......
"John Galt"
Hate to tell you this bit "woodendick000" is a dyed in the wool conservative. He has posted that. To be rela hones he is a dyed in the wool;
- Liberal Loon
- Liar
- Phoney
- Braggart
- Progressive democrat
- Piece of Crap
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 min Bruin For Life 29,305
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 34 min LaToya 4,983
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Patrick 236,942
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 309,304
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 3 hr Joe Fortuna 201,820
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... 22 hr Lora_14 4
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) Mar 26 kareeo 14
More from around the web