Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1460371 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1090063 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! BTW, I think you're banging your head against a brick wall with galt now.
But unlike you, at least he is a patriot, commie!

Cuba needs you!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1090064 Mar 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Your rather weak cover up for 4000 dead American Soldiers
I don't recall 4000 being killed removing Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.

The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.

Mission accomplished.

Tell the Armed Forces they accomplished their mission.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the US Armed Forces, you can't make yourself acknowledge fact.

Congratulate the US Armed Forces for a mission accomplished.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090065 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again. No moron left behind...
July 14, 2008: Barney Frank characterizes future prospects of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac as "solid".
Seemingly every day for about month, a different legendary financial company teetered on collapse. Stocks recorded some of their most dramatic drops in history, including the Dow's epic 778-point drop on Sept. 29 -- the biggest ever single-day slide.
You need to work on your ability to read and comprehend the written English language. I'll give you a hint where your ability to do that is woefully inadequate: "...collapsed our economy...." which occurred on September 29, 2008, after two years (fuck you) oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse.
Now, try to answer the post again. Here it is for your convenient reference:
Would that be the recession caused by the Democrats' Marxist CRA program that collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats Dodd and Frank, from whom we heard a constant stream of lies right up to the collapse, moron?
If you've been able to read and understand the above, then read this:
You're an idiot.
lol! Capitalism caused it my little idiot!
Patrick

United States

#1090066 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Late night television on a minor station that nobody watched, moron. If Obama was going to lie about some video nobody knew existed, you'd think he'd be smart enough to pick one of the thousand anti-muslim videos that existed before Al Qaeda planned the attack instead of one that didn't even exist when Al Qaeda planned the attack.
The fact is, nobody even knew the video existed. That's why it had only 17 hits from around the world before Obama began lying about it causing a spontaneous demonstration that everyone in the White House knew never happened. Those 17 hits were probably the people who made it looking at themselves.
Let's repeat that. Obama began lying about it causing a spontaneous demonstration that everyone in the White House knew never happened.
If you need, look at the interviews by CNN's Nick Roberts of the demonstrators. Kindly tell us what every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said, to include the brother of the blind sheik who was the PLANNED main speaker at the PLANNED demonstration.
What did you say? Did you say every demonstrator Nick Roberts interviewed said the demonstrations were PLANNED to put pressure on the United States to release the blind sheik from prison?
So, you think lying is a bad thing?
Did Obama lie when he said he was born in Kenya? Or, did Obama lie when he began to claim in 2007 he was born in Hawaii?
Why did Obama lie for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi?
Always BlameAmerica first with your commie Russian buddies?
You seem One of Stalin's useful Idiots

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1090067 Mar 3, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry."
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...
It was a Republican Congress.
Why didn't it go through???
Was it because not even Republicans supported this power grab by Bush???
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...

Thanks for playing. Next?
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1090068 Mar 3, 2014
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"Under the plan, disclosed at a Congressional hearing today, a new agency would be created within the Treasury Department to assume supervision of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, the government-sponsored companies that are the two largest players in the mortgage lending industry."
http://www.nytimes.com/2003/09/11/business/ne...
It was a Republican Congress.
Why didn't it go through???
Was it because not even Republicans supported this power grab by Bush???
NY Times, now there's a bastion of fair media!
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090069 Mar 3, 2014
Communists? Who's worried about communists? I just want to shoot or gas the stupid and then whoever's left can take if from there. The world's problems do not stem from communism, or even christianity, the religion of the simple and greedy. The world's problem stem from "Growth." No growth, no problem, except maybe a big asteroid or a virus or something. Growth is another word for a cancer, a disease. Let's pledge ourselves to killing cancer in our lifetimes. Isn't it time to stop being more retarded that the Somali's? Isn't it time to bulldoze any hint of modern "culture" before it's all auctioned off so christians can buy more useless shit? Have you ever SEEN Las Vegas? Just knock it all the fuck down and let's move along...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#1090070 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! you poor ruskie commie, you....
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.

Mission accomplished.

I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the US Armed Forces, you can't make yourself acknowledge fact.

Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090071 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
As I recall, the statement was made on the deck of a US aircraft carrier after Saddam Hussein was removed from power in Iraq.
Soooo.......
Mission accomplished.
Hey dumbo the landing was nothing more than promoting his self Just off the coast of California, he could have easily took his helicopter which was near there. He clearly stated his mission Accomplished speech was "To Announce the end of major operations and that the mission was accomplished..The damn mission was never accomplished you idiot. 97% of the deaths were after his photo opps, you fool.You and morons like you are the real haters, I would not have wasted one soldier for that whole damn country. You and all the other chicken hawks gladly sacrificed 5,000 and over 20,000 wounded and many thousands more with PTSS, so you and yours are the real lowlifes. And it also shows again that you haven't got a clue. You yellow coward.
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090072 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Capitalism caused it my little idiot!
Truer words were never spoken. Capitalism is the shit on the shoe of pointless growth. Kill them both... kill them all...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090073 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
They always try to find a little technicality to discredit other as they have nothing else.
The left will also lie as we all know. You are correct. LeosnaNut is just a loon.
I usually just ignore her posts as she is nothing more than the thread spell checker, another tactic the idiot uses to try and make her posts relevant.
lol! You mean like you son?

Since you can't answer?

Since you hate America?

You should ignore America. It's what you do best!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090074 Mar 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice You Blame America first.
You might be happy with your communist friends in Russia?
It's his ruskie way!
Patrick

United States

#1090075 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, moron......
White hating America
you seem to dodge
the 4000 dead Americans in the Iraq war.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090076 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stick a fork in yourself on this one. Let's get back to you hating the Armed Forces of the United States.
Mission accomplished.
I guess they accomplished their mission after Obama took over.

That's why they're out son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090077 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to your Democrat failure in Vietnam where 50,000+ of our kids died?
3 out of 4 deaths in Afghanistan have been under Obama's watch, you moron!
It was your ruskie munitions son.
Patrick

United States

#1090078 Mar 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo the landing was nothing more than promoting his self Just off the coast of California, he could have easily took his helicopter which was near there. He clearly stated his mission Accomplished speech was "To Announce the end of major operations and that the mission was accomplished..The damn mission was never accomplished you idiot. 97% of the deaths were after his photo opps, you fool.You and morons like you are the real haters, I would not have wasted one soldier for that whole damn country. You and all the other chicken hawks gladly sacrificed 5,000 and over 20,000 wounded and many thousands more with PTSS, so you and yours are the real lowlifes. And it also shows again that you haven't got a clue. You yellow coward.
His posts seem aimed at weakening America
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090079 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But unlike you, at least he is a patriot, commie!
Cuba needs you!
I don't know son.

He seems to hate America as much as you....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090080 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...
Thanks for playing. Next?
lol! Go back to start. Do not pass go.
Patrick

United States

#1090081 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean like you son?
Since you can't answer?
Since you hate America?
You should ignore America. It's what you do best!
odd
waxman using his own name to defame America
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090082 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
<quoted text>
NY Times, now there's a bastion of fair media!
lol! You ruskies loved it when bushie boy kow towed to you, eh son?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 3 hr Pee Pee Pete 32,619
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 hr ThomasA 312,873
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 9 hr Into The Night 258,047
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Dec 7 Go Blue Forever 59
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Dec 5 Yin 17
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Nov 28 Local Warming 10,371
Should child beauty pageants be banned? (Sep '14) Nov 22 Heatherfeather 780
More from around the web