Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1522452 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090077 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to your Democrat failure in Vietnam where 50,000+ of our kids died?
3 out of 4 deaths in Afghanistan have been under Obama's watch, you moron!
It was your ruskie munitions son.
Patrick

United States

#1090078 Mar 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbo the landing was nothing more than promoting his self Just off the coast of California, he could have easily took his helicopter which was near there. He clearly stated his mission Accomplished speech was "To Announce the end of major operations and that the mission was accomplished..The damn mission was never accomplished you idiot. 97% of the deaths were after his photo opps, you fool.You and morons like you are the real haters, I would not have wasted one soldier for that whole damn country. You and all the other chicken hawks gladly sacrificed 5,000 and over 20,000 wounded and many thousands more with PTSS, so you and yours are the real lowlifes. And it also shows again that you haven't got a clue. You yellow coward.
His posts seem aimed at weakening America
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090079 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
But unlike you, at least he is a patriot, commie!
Cuba needs you!
I don't know son.

He seems to hate America as much as you....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090080 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB1222905...
Thanks for playing. Next?
lol! Go back to start. Do not pass go.
Patrick

United States

#1090081 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean like you son?
Since you can't answer?
Since you hate America?
You should ignore America. It's what you do best!
odd
waxman using his own name to defame America
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090082 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Bush Derangement Syndrome:
<quoted text>
NY Times, now there's a bastion of fair media!
lol! You ruskies loved it when bushie boy kow towed to you, eh son?
Patrick

United States

#1090083 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
Tell the Armed Forces they accomplished their mission.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the US Armed Forces, you can't make yourself acknowledge fact.
Congratulate the US Armed Forces for a mission accomplished.
We are betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the U S A that you love your commies in Russia..........
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090084 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The President of the United States ordered the Armed Forces of the United States to remove Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq.
Mission accomplished.
I'm betting you're so indoctrinated with hatred of the US Armed Forces, you can't make yourself acknowledge fact.
Funny. What happened to the wmds?

Did your bushie boy make a mistake about killing our troops son?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090085 Mar 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text> White hating America
you seem to dodge
the 4000 dead Americans in the Iraq war.
He's shielding himself in their bodies. He thinks their deaths were glorious.

Personally, I believe Patton has it right.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090086 Mar 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
odd
waxman using his own name to defame America
Waxman thinks people never spoke the way the US Constitution is written. So by extension, he believes the document is a fraud.

Since: Jul 08

We will not go gentle

#1090087 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Founder or co-founder ... you are still a moron!
Neither, and I am not. Why don't you use Eed's Leoampleass (sp?) more often? Bahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahah ahahahah!
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090088 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stick a fork in yourself on this one. Let's get back to you hating the Armed Forces of the United States.
Mission accomplished.
Ok, let's do that. He wasn't the President of the United States he was the paid hireling of the oil industry. He was just doing what he was told and will be punished for it someday. the clowns who did what he told them are complicit in his fraud and deserve to be punished. Starting now...

Your clowns accomplished nothing. Would you me to read from this month's Homeland Security Magazine? Otherwise known as the mouthpiece of Lockheed Martin? They appear to agree with me rather than your heroic screed. They say outright, "Well, the whole thing didn't go as we'd hoped... Turns out the United States and Europe are going to be flooded with opium as a result of these debacles..." Oh dear! Tell the little camouflaged pissants to head back to the farm and get a job that better suits their skills... like, dog racing or bingo. Oh! And tell them to turn out their pockets as they leave because a bigger group of thieves you will never find.
Grey Ghost

Annandale, VA

#1090089 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
His unit CO and everyone in his unit say Kerry was never wounded. The first two he "wounded" himself, and the third never happened.
If you weren't so blatantly stupid and filled with obsessed hatred you would know that what you just posted is a flat "LIE", the Swift boat liars were basically a political group organized to discredit Kerry, most never served with him, and most everyone that did spoke highly of him and his service. You are a liar and show no respect for our military. You are one disgusting lowlife, a pretender and a person with obvious psychological issues.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1090090 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Mission accomplished.
lol! Time for you to dump and run as usual my little petunia?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1090091 Mar 3, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
What Will It Take For Fox To Let The Benghazi Stand Down Order Myth Die?
Fox News host Chris Wallace admitted that Fox's "stand down order" narrative about the 2012 Benghazi attacks was false, but still allowed disreputable source Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA) to desperately try and redefine the debunked claim into a new attack on the Obama administration.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/03/02/what-...
Not until those responsible for the ineptness and cover ups are tried for crimes against the republic and our nation.
"DEBUNKED" LMAO!(fool)
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090092 Mar 3, 2014
Patrick wrote:
<quoted text>
His posts seem aimed at weakening America
Take a moment and look down at your sagging golf shirt and withered arms. It would be hard to "weaken" america more than it already is.
Grayson Blueson

Dallas, TX

#1090093 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>He's shielding himself in their bodies. He thinks their deaths were glorious.
Personally, I believe Patton has it right.
... and that was?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1090094 Mar 3, 2014
Liberals On Parade. You gotta love it.

"Nearly 4,000 applicants for a state program that provides undocumented immigrants with pregnancy services were instead enrolled in full Oregon Health Plan coverage, contrary to federal law, thanks to problems with the Cover Oregon health insurance exchange. "

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1090095 Mar 3, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those same ones raised a generation of mindless drones as well - Yep!
The same Demo-Commie libtards post here every day.
YES! Even more mindless ones than the generation before. This was all due to the sensitivity indoctrination performed by those first gen' drones.......Those spitters and tomatoe throwers of yore.
Those who don't deserve America and what it stands for, IMAO.
Because they are too dumb to realize what they will lose.
They will be denied opportunity through their own doing.
dem

Chicago, IL

#1090096 Mar 3, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you insist on proving yourself the poster child for all rude and crude liberals, but Senator Barack Obama quit after only two years as a junior senator.
Hypocrisy is still thy name, dem.
Funny how you recognize my crudeness but not that of your tea bag chimp pals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Munchkin Phartzh 32,918
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 9 hr ThomasA 313,980
I got my loan from [email protected] (Jun '13) Apr 20 GLOBAL FUNDING SO... 43
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Apr 20 DelucaKoehn 11
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 18 RNC 11,137
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Apr 8 Allycat1999 290
News Buzzer-beating shot lifts Florida over Wisconsi... Mar '17 BuzzerPhartss 2
More from around the web