Barack Obama, our next President

There are 20 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088988 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about movies, not Vietnam, idiot. Below is the comment you responded to. Could you possbily be any more stupid?
Mr Lib:
Hey, you with the phony Spanish accent. Who remembers 1964? People who know good movies, you uneducated peasant
Hey, peeny-boy. I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, am well aware of what post I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, was responding to. I was talking about movies too. Like dyu I was talking about really bad ones. Weethout geeving the entire plot away, I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, do suggest that thees 3,058,000 or so unlucky souls would've remembered 1964, were they but able to. Perhaps dyu are NOT KKKraig? I would like to theenk he would not step into my line of fire so cavalierly? Like a seempleton stumbling headlong into the flames... I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, must consult my muses...
Mr Lib

United States

#1088989 Mar 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
Waxhead... demonstrating his intellectual might. We are so unimpressed.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088990 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an uneducated peasant and the brain-damaged offspring of Peppy Lepew. Now go to the sandbox and join your intellectual equals... Shining Electron, Easyeed, Kiltaker, etc.
I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, am totally confused now. It would appear that you are trying to stay alive by throwing your fellows under the bus from Tijuana. But I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, do suggest that this ees a poor strategy... for obvious reasons. Dyu are too fat to run from me even after your friends are all dead.
Mr Lib

United States

#1088991 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying Hypocrite say what? Both wars will forever belong to Bush Cheney and their band of draft dodgers. Eight years of neglect and lies after inheriting the best situation ever those two proven cowards managed to screw up every thing. Hell as dumb as you are you could have been their defense minister. I'm betting like most righties on here you are a draft dodger also, because it's way more than obvious you don't have a clue.
Put a draft-dodging repug in boot camp and he'd last about three hours.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088992 Mar 1, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
I love it when you exceed even my low exceptions of your miserable azz...There was absolutely nothing there that would change anything.I have always maintained that I was originally from here and had a home here in the Jefferson National Forest with 86 acres, So eat your miserable heart out envy boy...Have they fed you dinner at the home yet? You still eating the cream corn i'll bet...How was your imaginary trip abroad? Now go take your meds loser.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088993 Mar 1, 2014
Black Maggots wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ corner/372298/krauthammers-tak e-obama-tells-world-we-arent-g oing-do-anything-about-invasio n-ukraine
OBAMA IS A PUSSI!!!!!!!!!!
Ai, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi, yi!!! Ok. Now you have completed the cut all around the face. Dyu must not be distracted by the spasming of some of the tiny facial muscles at thees point, eet ees normal. So, you takes chur vice-grips and just clamp them tightly to the skeen of the forehead. At thees point dyu have a choice to make: do you jus' rip eet all off in one yank? Or do dyu pull eet off een little tugs, each one removing a quarter of an inch or so like our ancestors - actual Americans - would've done? Pull straight down in any event, or dyu risk pulling the eyeballs out which defeats the whole purpose of capturing and torturing your republican in the first place. Eet ees ESSENTIAL that he or she be able to see themselves een the mirror afterwards.
Mr Lib

United States

#1088994 Mar 1, 2014
He came I saw Now pay up wrote:
<quoted text>
I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, am totally confused now. It would appear that you are trying to stay alive by throwing your fellows under the bus from Tijuana. But I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, do suggest that this ees a poor strategy... for obvious reasons. Dyu are too fat to run from me even after your friends are all dead.
Shiny thinks he's funny.

FYI, It will be me doing the chasing, and you running as fast as your Peppy Lepew legs can pump their way out of hell town.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088995 Mar 1, 2014
I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga. make you uncomfortable, eh, KKKraig? Eet's hokay, I make lots of pipple uncomfortable. Iyam jus' replaying for dyu the conversations of some Navy SEALS I know. Dyu know the story about the gander and the goose, djes?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1088996 Mar 1, 2014
He came I saw Now pay up wrote:
<quoted text>
Chu, I , Don Regardemus Eclampsia d' Holy Veergin Underpantimis e Carlo Rossi Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, trust. Chu are a good man and, I believe, not given to wearing ladies underwear into battle like KKKraig now that hees ailing wife ees buried under the sidewalk out front weeth Chester the dog.
You type like Sofia Margarita Vergara Vergara talks..
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088997 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Waxhead... demonstrating his intellectual might. We are so unimpressed.
Poor old Nose Wax, he is so stupid that he thinks that everyone lies like he does..Even when he tries to prove something it always smacks him right in his fat pus. He is one pathetic moron.It's idiots like him that unwittingly make it easier for the Dems to win again and again...
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088998 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Put a draft-dodging repug in boot camp and he'd last about three hours.
Frankly, who cares? Eef you are een "boot camp" at all eet means dyu are estoopido. Ees there some other reason to be there?
Mr Lib

United States

#1088999 Mar 1, 2014
Well, Gray.

I think the point has been reached where we can simply sit back and watch the GOP clowns make total fools of themselves without any effort on our part.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089000 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiny thinks he's funny.
FYI, It will be me doing the chasing, and you running as fast as your Peppy Lepew legs can pump their way out of hell town.
I am here... and dyu are there. Eet ess a simple matter for us to resolve the issue of which of us is the liar. Besides, Estoopido, I, Don Julius Della Havinga Lotta Funna Slicingidyu Dickoff Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, would not run away from you, but towards you... You need only ask to deescover the truth of thees claim... Fatty...

Excuse me, el Stoopido, but dyu seem to be sweating? Too much of the hot sauce, eh?(laughs conspiratorially...)
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089001 Mar 1, 2014
Come to me, sweetie, come to me... g'head... eet ees the whole idea...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1089002 Mar 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
What rational reasons?
the horrible track record of the industry. the fact that we don't even know what to do with the basically eternal waste. the fact that it isn't really that clean at all. the fact that it cannot exist on its merits, it has to be gov't supported...oh..did you even know that? there would not be even one single nuclear plant in the US if the gov't didn't back insuring them...why do you think it is that no insurance company on the planet will even touch insuring them?(see answer #1...)

those rational reasons...

why do you make me repeat myself so much?
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089003 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
Well, Gray.
I think the point has been reached where we can simply sit back and watch the GOP clowns make total fools of themselves without any effort on our part.
Djes, I agree.(Deed dyu forget I was "Grey?" Or ees eet no longer convenient for dyu?)
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1089004 Mar 1, 2014
Eet ees so sweet to see the two or five of dyu getting along at long last! Dyu notice how quiet eet ees in here? Too quiet dyu theenk?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1089005 Mar 1, 2014
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a small need for a correction here, amongst a popular list of myths put up by deniers.
MYTH 6. Volcanoes emit more carbon dioxide than humans possibly could.
Fact: Volcanoes emit less than 1% of the CO2 humans put into the atmosphere in a year. This percentage is growing smaller as emissions from human activities continue to rise.
http://www.carbonneutral.com.au/climate-chang...
Interesting read.

http://carbon-budget.geologist-1011.net/
Mr Lib

United States

#1089006 Mar 1, 2014
Can you imagine these clowns getting on stage before a live audience?

Shiny the comedian will now entertain you with stories of mutilation, anal sex and lame political jokes.

The only one laughing would be him.

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1089007 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take California's wealth and climate to any ten conseravtive states you can dream up.
If California is so rich why do they need any FED tax dollars from poor Midwestern states?

You need to take care of all those 'beeners' over there using your own money....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Tourista 309,740
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Uncle Sam 238,319
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 2 hr tom wingo 29,708
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... Apr 29 Sauck freedom 6
News Freshman Jonah Bolden declared ineligible for U... (Sep '14) Apr 29 tom wingo 4
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) Apr 27 TerryE 5,306
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) Apr 25 Yogurt Nads 82
More from around the web