Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232304 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088953 Mar 1, 2014
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you with the phony Spanish accent. Who remembers 1964? People who know good movies, you uneducated peasant.
Yes... djwell... weeth the possible exception of 58,000 unlucky americans and 3,000,000 or so other pipple it was the beginning of a beautiful period een our heestory... Be very careful who you are calling, "un-educated." Spending a few years at some all white school in Indianapolis watching the gym teacher show movies on the blackboard, eet ees not exactly the same theeng as an education... Dyu feel your cheeks turn peenck chus now?
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088954 Mar 1, 2014
Dorco de Loca Vida wrote:
Deed I ever tell you about the pyramids? You don't want to know? I will tell you anyhow. I yam dee Cliff Clayborne of le topix. Useless knowledge is my forte. I babble constantly with facts nobody wants to hear. Because I yam...how you say... Le Stoo-peed.
Dyes, well... dyu seem to have missed the salient point of chur own post, chimaco... again...

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1088955 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I love the way they malign Kerry who actually came under enemy fire, but hold up Bush as a hero who never came within one thousand miles of a combat zone. Didn't even fill his full obligation.
But repugs are nothing if not total hypocrites.
John "stab em' in the back" Kerry? That Kerry? The most hated vet in America?

“you know i know”

denver

#1088956 Mar 1, 2014
He came I saw Now pay up wrote:
<quoted text>
No, dyu mean YOU are that seemple..
Jew no nada, ju es muy estupido, jew es loca y feo
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088957 Mar 1, 2014
Dorco de Loca Vida wrote:
Deed I ever tell you about the pyramids? You don't want to know? I will tell you anyhow. I yam dee Cliff Clayborne of le topix. Useless knowledge is my forte. I babble constantly with facts nobody wants to hear. Because I yam...how you say... Le Stoo-peed.
Re-cite to me about the pyramids so that I, Don Rosa Prima Uno Corintheone Shereoidia Bueno Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, know that I have teached dyu?
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088958 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Il Duce hasn't improved the economy or created any jobs either, he promised he would:
Obamacare And Unemployment Top America's Worries For 2014
www.science20.com/...top_americas_worries_201 ... Cached
The Obama administration finally managed to replace a stagnant economy and unemployment as the top worry of Americans in the latest Associated Press—NORC ...
Key findings of the Survey Include:
Obamacare topped the public's list of problems, mentioned by 52 percent of respondents as one of the top concerns, followed by unemployment (42 percent), the economy in general (39 percent), and the federal deficit (31 percent).
What has O'Stupida done? Made things worse.
At the rate your idiots were going we would have been in a fully blown depression by now fool. We are still suffering through the effects of the worst eight years of leadership by two of the least funny clowns ever.If we had a functioning Congress instead of the dumbest band of un-American bigots ever assembled we would be doing far better. So count your blessings Brown shirt.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#1088959 Mar 1, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
nuclear energy is the only feasible alternative to fossil fuels as the base power supply for America....
wind and solar will never be more than supplemental power sources....and always require a backup source.....
I agree, it's the only way to go.
Mr Lib

United States

#1088960 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
What has O'Stupida done? Made things worse.
That's always the false flag in your commentaries. Obama "made it worse".

For openers, that statement openly concedes Bush made it happen.

As for Obama "making it worse", that simply isn't in accord with the facts. The March, 2009 bail-outs stabilized the banks and financial markets. As for improving unemployment, what have the monkey-wrench tossing GOP primates in Congress done to help things? Nothing. They fight with Obama on everything. Mitch McConnell even said openly the GOP's top priority was to weaken his presidency.

So there you have it, pachyderm.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088961 Mar 1, 2014
Well, Iyam bored. Why do they not duel weeth me, 16? Why? WHY! Eeet ees...as if... they fear me? Don' chu theenk? Eet ees like running a race against sloths... What're chu wearing? I, myself, Don Costanza Elopes Mui Vigouro Paolo Vaultio des Lopez Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, want to know thees once more?

“you know i know”

denver

#1088962 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I love the way they malign Kerry who actually came under enemy fire, but hold up Bush as a hero who never came within one thousand miles of a combat zone. Didn't even fill his full obligation.
But repugs are nothing if not total hypocrites.
Every dead and maimed American for the last 5 years belongs to draft dodger Il Duce.

Whatever happened to Code Pink and phony hypocritical Hollywood anti war libs?

Haven't heard a peep out of them in 5 years.

You either.
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088963 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm... huh? Excusea me, but I, Don Radio Morestuffio e Alonzo Greedio Muerte' Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, believes that honor ees already taken several years ago. He, like dyu, apparently, claims to be texan, coincidentally. Say, chimaco, dyu like salsa?
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088964 Mar 1, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, it's the only way to go.
Well, that makes two of dyu so I, Don Sandio Coffee-Cakeo Dismissio Estupido Rafaelo Michelangelo e Donatello Telios De Lorca ea Chuga declare the meeting over, a quorum having been reached.
Mr Lib

United States

#1088965 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see. You're going to sidestep how Bush never saw combat because his daddy pulled strings with the Texas governor. You're going to sidestep how Bushie failed his physical, was grounded, then discharged without having fulfilled the full obligation.

As for Kerry stabbing someone in the back, if it was your back, I applaud the action. Most hated vet in America? Strictly your poll. Participants: You.
RevAlDulltonSurp rized

Palm Coast, FL

#1088966 Mar 1, 2014
Reverend Al wrote:
<quoted text>
I have my stencil again. I'll put some more 6 6 6s on my forehead.
Not Surprized! LOL
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1088967 Mar 1, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
George [AWOL] Bush and Dickless Cheney co holders of liars of the century. Both wanted for murder.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088968 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a lie and only draft dodging idiots on the right think that way. I admire the man he didn't have to go he volunteered as opposed to your Bush Bunny hero, who surrounded himself with a band of war mongering chickenhawks and draft dodging cowards. Now millions are dead along with trillions lost because of their lying azzes. Some patriots you baggers are.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1088969 Mar 1, 2014
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the Phony War hero’ Kerry’ that spent 4 months in Nam, returns to the states and lied and accuse our man/women in Vietnam of committing war crimes the same Kerry accusing our U.S. troops "terrorizing" Iraqi women and children is that the Coward?
You can't post a source for 4 months so I'll just call you a lying pos in advance.

What's the need to lie with you bozos?
Pinocchiobama

Palm Coast, FL

#1088970 Mar 1, 2014
Mr Lib wrote:
<quoted text>
Comparing Bush to Obama is like comparing a meltdown at the nuclear power plant with an overflowing bathtub.
Not that Retardicans have any sense of proportion.
Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
He came I saw Now pay up

Troy, MI

#1088971 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Every dead and maimed American for the last 5 years belongs to draft dodger Il Duce.
You either.
Eef they had not been killed or maimed making Iraq and Afghanistan safe for money-laundering.. um.. I mean, "Democracy," they seemply would've keeled themselves by driving their papa's Camaro into a bollard at the 7-11. Say, have dyu seen Ben Her? Quite the costuming department I, Don Carlos Biggamus Cassius Clayimus Progresso Marinara Ricky Ricardio Telios De Lorca ea Chuga, must say...
Mr Lib

United States

#1088972 Mar 1, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You either.
Try to remember draft-dodger Bush started the war in Afghanistan and failed to finish it after seven years because of his "detour war" in Iraq.

I could care less about "Code Pink", whatever the F that is.

The reason Hollywood hates you is a legacy of the McCarthy era. They haven't forgotten the blacklisting and ruined reputations. So live with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 28 min Earthling-1 5,561
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 4 hr thetruth 239,051
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 17 hr Junket 309,857
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) Fri tom wingo 29,760
News Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) May 17 tom wingo 84
More from around the web