Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088419 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Put the blame where the blame belongs...Republican obstructionist.
Republican don't want to take responsibility for their actions. They want other countries to make room for our prisoners of war.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY):“There is wide, bipartisan opposition in Congress to the president’s goal of moving those terrorists to American cities and towns.”
Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-SC):“[The detainees are] individuals hell-bent on our destruction and destroying our way of life.”
Sen. Richard Shelby (R-AL):“All of the prisoners housed at Guantanamo are terrorists. They pose an obvious threat to our national security, and they should not be allowed to set foot on our soil.”
Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN):“The American people expect us to keep them safe. I have yet to hear one good reason why moving these terrorists from off our shores right into the heart of our country makes us safer.”
Rep. Jimmy Duncan (R-TN):“[Detainees] are not U.S. citizens and should not be given the same rights and privileges as if they were.[...] I do not support any plan for these prisoners that puts them on U.S. soil.”
Republican obstructionist?

One person - Harry Reid.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1088420 Feb 28, 2014
Progress in the right direction:

"Some 63 percent of Hebrew-speaking Israelis are likely to support a regional peace agreement in principle, even without knowing the full details of the agreement, according to a new poll released on Thursday.

That support increased to over three-quarters (76 percent) after the respondents were briefed on the likely details of an agreement, based on the assumed components of U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's framework document and an interpretation of the Arab League Peace Initiative, which promises Israel “full diplomatic and normal relations” with 57 Arab and Muslim states, in exchange for a “comprehensive peace agreement” with the Palestinians...

Only two of the nine components of the agreement that were presented – that the Arab neighborhoods in East Jerusalem will be part of the Arab capital and that the Holy Sites will not be under any specific sovereignty - received less than 60 percent support in the poll. The former received 49 percent support and the latter 50 percent support."

Baby steps.....
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088421 Feb 28, 2014
Bigamus Nostilimus wrote:
Ooops! Liberal news on...
Ooops! Mental breakdown for you. You are hoping for a freebie since you were a loser you entire life.

You chose to be a Democrat.

I thank god every day I wake up I'm not like you.

A worthless Democrat.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088422 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point. We unilaterally invade a sovereign country, kill innocent people and then have the audacity to criticize others.
Crimea though is another matter.

For a start the Russian military does not need to invade - it is already there, leasing facilities from the Ukrainian authorities.

The bulk of Russia's Black Sea Fleet is based in Crimea with its headquarters in Sevastopol.

Russian naval personnel come and go in Sevastopol as if it were a Russian city. The navy dominates the town.

While largely made up of naval personnel, the Black Sea Fleet also has a contingent of marines and there have been a series of reports suggesting that Russian forces in and around Sevastopol have been bolstered in recent days.

Crimea has a very large pro-Russian population, who are probably in the majority.

Many Russian naval personnel have retired there - and it is distanced physically and politically from Kiev.

Russian pressure in Crimea again serves Moscow's wider purpose of reminding Ukraine's new rulers that Moscow's concerns must be considered in any future economic and diplomatic arrangements.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1088423 Feb 28, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
On 9/11/2001 the winds shifted in an ugly direction.
Today, Obama has opened the door to every Islamist terrorist with a Saudi passport, and has rewritten the law to permit Islamist terrorists with "limited" contact with known Islamist terrorist organizations to come here. The village idiot can tell you they're not coming here to go to Disneyland.
Meanwhile, Obama spies on Americans who believe in the Constitution, and orders muslims not be spied on. You don't want a paper trail leading from the Islamist terrorist training camps established here after Obama was named President to the NSA, DHS and FBI after Al Qaeda executes there next attack killing thousands of Americans.
Today, there are probably more Islamist terrorist training camps in the United States than the rest of the world combined.
What's the plan?
I heard TSA agents in Phoenix wouldn't accept drivers licenses from DC because DC isn't a "state" wouldn't surprise me a bit
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1088424 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Mentally ill people like you laugh all the time. It's like a tic.
How do you deal with you hate?
as foreign citizen why do you HATE America?

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1088425 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
Obama talking about Ukraine, moving lips, saying nothing......
why does the fool make a statement that gives Putin a green light???...
better to say nothing.....
Just how did he give Putin the "green light." I've just gotta' see this one.

Location hidden

#1088426 Feb 28, 2014
Bigamus Nostilimus wrote:
<quoted text>
I make you laugh, don't I... in a sexy way...
Yes. I do laugh at the way you make the Rethugs challenge you to a duel.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088427 Feb 28, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he supposed to testify before a House committee?
Did he change food testers yet?
Maybe he bumped his head like Shrillary did[snicker]

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#1088428 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey fellow lib. Liak yeah man, duh! Dyh, wasnot dat debunked!
Debunked man!
Aren't us libs cool, man?
Hey wait! Are you a racist?
Corporations man!
Like whoa!
Must be Bush's fault, man!
Far out man!
Hey, Fckface, et. al., we don't talk like that but...of well, go ahead make a bigger fool of yourselves.

Location hidden

#1088429 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican obstructionist?
One person - Harry Reid.
LOL. Big difference in Harry Reid's obstructing the Republican's self-serving agenda and Republicans obstructing justice.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088430 Feb 28, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The Democrats are using the ignorance of the American people to confuse them. Most people no longer know the difference between freedom and liberty.
How can someone have the liberty to exercise their freedom if they don't even have a goddam job?
Biden is an ignorant buffoon. I'm hoping he stumps door to door through some neighborhood that actually took him seriously when he told them to shoot a shotgun through the door if they felt threatened. What an idiot. And, he's the goddam Vice President.
Hermina "Mochelle" Goering threatens more criminality, more losses of freedom in trying to force turnips and carrots down the throats of kids who aren't buying it:
They'll eat what they want, as they always have.

First lady takes on junk food ads | Politics - Home
www.localnews8.com/...takes-on-junk-food-ads/... Cached
First lady Michelle Obama touts new rules that would ban junk food from being marketed in schools.

There's no such thing as "junk" food.
Grey Ghost

Aroda, VA

#1088431 Feb 28, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
The mentally ill Democrat has gone postal again.
Baawwaaahhh!!!!
It must be tough being a loser, eh Grey Ghost?
How was you glorious vacation in Bumpass, son?
Do your kids still talk to you, Democrat?
Mooch on man!
Gimmie greedy Democrat.
Baawaaahh!!!!
Go get your subsidy greedy liberal?
Hot damn, I must be your worst night mare, huh, penis breath...:LMAO.....After not posting on here for 2 months and then only five minutes into reading I discover your delusional paranoia continues..Tooo funny. Bagger disease, no doubt.Your party is as warped as you are. I'm afraid bad days are ahead but then your head is so far up your azz you haven't witnessed day light in years.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088432 Feb 28, 2014
Debunked!
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Fckface, et. al., we don't talk like that but...of well, go ahead make a bigger fool of yourselves.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088433 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
funny how all former liberals all want Big Brother Fascist control now......
The 60's radicals are today's neo nazis. all libs, all dems, all idiots.
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088434 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. Big difference in Harry Reid's obstructing the Republican's self-serving agenda and Republicans obstructing justice.
A left wing fascist for sure!
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088435 Feb 28, 2014
The liberal losers are coming out of the wood work!

Maggots & Termites...
Nostrils Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1088436 Feb 28, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot damn, I must be your worst night mare, huh, penis breath...:LMAO.....After not posting on here for 2 months and then only five minutes into reading I discover your delusional paranoia continues..Tooo funny. Bagger disease, no doubt.Your party is as warped as you are. I'm afraid bad days are ahead but then your head is so far up your azz you haven't witnessed day light in years.
Hey Bumpass sock.

You never left did you zero.

Baawwaahh!!!

No Surprise!

Mental case...

I am glad I'm not like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1088437 Feb 28, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Nuts.
Obama had to check in on the subject, acknowledge it so to speak, to preempt/counter the cable news channels.
You have no understanding re: these subjects anyway__why do you persist?
glad to hear that POTUS is focused on countering the cable news channels instead of the Russians....

focus on your real enemy.....

and hope that the US can survive until Obama leaves office....

“you know i know”

denver

#1088438 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not speak with deliberate intent to deceive. Therefore, he did not lie. He was quoting directly from the Affordable Care Act. Republicans can, and will, keep spinning it anyway they want. Doesn't make it true.
Republican Mantra: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Adolph Hitler
Il Duce, Reid, Pelosi, etc. tried that for 3 years, it didn't work, they were exposed, Il Duce was "honored " with the prestigious Liar of the Year award.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 4 hr Bruin For Life 28,452
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr cpeter1313 307,057
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 7 hr Eagle 12 233,043
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- (Jan '14) 7 hr Lora_14 10
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 7 hr sam 201,186
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 14 hr IBdaMann 2,731
Rashard Kelly's last-second putback gives No. 1... 19 hr dogman67156 1
More from around the web