Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1600510 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1089736 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why is it you cannot show i am not a conservative? all my views espouse conservatism..
why do you lie so much again?
"lie so much"? Did you say, "lie so much"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089737 Mar 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Carol it's a real shame that government wants roofers to actually know what they're doing and not putting up something that would fall on your head in a heavy wind or leak like sieve during a rainstorm.
By the way it's your own local government that makes those rules.
many states and localities have no requirements for licensing of roofers, nor do they require a building permit for re-shingling a roof.......

makes perfect sense, because there are no structural implications.....

many people do their own roofing, which takes no particular skill.....
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089739 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get one of those ole patriotic chants going just for old time's sake.
Everybody. All together now.
"BABY KILLER!"
Doesn't that make you feel a lot better now?
If only people would just do what you tell them! I find it soo difficult to always be waving the instructions in their faces when they REFUSE to listen! Say, would you like a cup of hot soup?
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1089742 Mar 3, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! One minute you're claiming Obama's the world's laughing stock, the next you're claiming he's the world's biggest threat.
Keep chasing your tails son. I love to watch the comedy!
He's a laughing stock and a threat the same way Carter was:

Appeasement that combined with wimpiness results in a lack of respect while emboldening enemies.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1089743 Mar 3, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
Neville "Botox" Kerry:
"You just don’t in the 21st century behave in 19th century fashion by invading another country on completely trumped up pre-text, It is serious in terms of sort of the modern manner with which nations are going to resolve problems. There are all kinds of other options still available to Russia. There still are. President Obama wants to emphasize to the Russians that there are a right set of choices that can still be made to address any concerns they have about Crimea, about their citizens, but you don’t choose to invade a country in order to do that."
Translation: "President Obama thinks it would be really, really nice, if you would pull back your troops."
Anther dumbass right whiner wanting to go to war.

Why is it you f*king morons think military action is always the answer.

Russia is vulnerable to financial sanctions They know it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089744 Mar 3, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes nitwit, it's just terrible that he's giving some businesses more time to comply with the law.
unlike government, business plans ahead and is ready to meet the requirements of ObamaKKKare right now.....

problem is, DemoKKKrats are threatened politically by the manner in which business will be forced to comply.....

nitwits like you breed nitwits who leech off the taxpayers....

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#1089745 Mar 3, 2014
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so right old MD is the modern day Walter Mitty, even his service record that he loves to boast about, he is your typical wanna be. Very little of anything he says are his own words, he researches and copies most every thing...Kinda like Flack does. Both just want to matter and it's way more than obvious they never have been able to accomplish that feat..
I've never even mentioned a service record, let alone boast about it. I guess I should expect this though, it's sooo much easier to just give a nod and join in with a fellow leftist, than actually engage. In fact, I think I detect a little resentment in there Gummer. Venting a little, are we?
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089746 Mar 3, 2014
Deboning a Dead Baby:

To be honest I just spring for the butcher to do it but, if you prefer everything in your kitchen to be homemade, just keep the little tykes alive until you intend to use them, then PUT them, one at a time, into a medium burlap bag and swing them around your head a few dozen times like this...(demonstrates...) It should make a sound like a Didgeridoo if you're doing it right....When you can smell the strong odor of split peas, take the bag and rest it on the counter, then bash it with a meat tenderizer like this...(bashes actively with a meat tenderizer...) Ok, that should about do it... now just... chop up your dead baby and the bones will literally fall out as you go!

Bone Appetit' everyone!
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089747 Mar 3, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care what anybody says about you, you're pond scum, Pops. Couldn't remember your draft card because you just had to get the song in? You had a wife and children in '68? Oh, well, by your own admission you'll be dead soon.
Oh dear! When will we ever be on the same page I wonder? Oh well, back to the kitchen...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1089748 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there really is nothing any country can do about this even if they wanted to...outside of strongly worded statements. everyone knows this...Russia certainly knows this. the people of the Ukraine know this...
true, because weakness invites bullies, and Obama is a weak sister.....

Ukraine is just the beginning....

why should Putin stop when he has Obama on the run???...
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1089749 Mar 3, 2014
President Obama offered brief, stern-sounding remarks on Friday afternoon; within minutes, he retreated to a DNC party where HE OFFICIALLY DELCARED HAPPY HOUR OPEN. Really.

Putin responded to this show of American seriousness by asking the upper chamber of Russia's parliament to authorize military force in Ukraine. Following a series of nationalistic speeches -- many of which denounced the United States -- the resolution passed unanimously, with legislators belting out the Russian national anthem.

On Saturday, OBAMA SKIPPED HIS TEAM'S NATIONAL SECURITY BRIEFING ON THE GROWING CRISIS, opting for briefings from Susan Rice interspersed between phone calls with foreign leaders. The White House defensively insisted that Obama's absence from the meeting was "not unusual."

One of his conversations was with Vladimir Putin, in which the leader of the free world expressed "deep concerns," and called on Russia's autocratic leader to pull back his troops.

Putin made it perfectly clear that he "reserves the right" to do precisely the opposite:

Vladimir Putin stressed that in case of any further spread of violence to Eastern Ukraine and Crimea, Russia retains the right to protect its interests and the Russian-speaking population of those areas.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1089750 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>not enough to make a cogent sentence...
you don't even know about your own country. you couldn't even find the Ukraine on a map...
I can find you though, troll. That is easier. lol
Julia Child

Dallas, TX

#1089751 Mar 3, 2014
Wait! We ARE on the same page!... in one sense anyway...
dem

United States

#1089752 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you show how ignorant you are. Please read again to cure your ignorance. Then, how about you giving us your ideas and answer the question at the bottom. Ignorant Democrat dupes always whine, but can never seem to come up with an answer other than something they were indoctrinated with by the Communist Party USA.

Ukrainians elected a pro western government that opened the door to Europe. In came the Euro trash. The same people who elected the pro west government changed their mind after they saw what the Euro trash brought with them to Ukraine, and elected a pro-Russia government.
This government is incompetent, and a puppet of the Russian government, no doubt.
However, that is Ukraine's problem. Crimea has always been different than Ukraine.

How do you stop the chaos in Ukraine from infecting Crimea?
Good morning, little commie jagoff
dem

United States

#1089753 Mar 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>He's a laughing stock and a threat the same way Carter was:

Appeasement that combined with wimpiness results in a lack of respect while emboldening enemies.
Morning, filthy Jew Kkkhunt.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#1089754 Mar 3, 2014
Julia Child wrote:
Dead Baby Soup:(serves 4 adults)
Take 9 cups of fresh, ground, dead baby and combine this with some balsamic vinegar - about 2 cups - 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and some fresh Tarragon. Mix it all up well with your hands, then crack an egg into the mix and squeeze it all through your fingers until the yellow and pink colors combine to make a soothing light peach with the consistency of porridge or thick mayonnaise. Set the combined ingredients aside to "rest," and then put into the refrigerator for a few hours at least to marinate and absorb the juices.
While the meat is marinating, bring 3 cups of homemade chicken stock to a low boil, then sprinkle in the carrots and onions we sauteed earlier and bring it all back to a boil. Turn the heat down as soon as the whole thing begins boiling and simmer for... oh... say, 15 minutes or so until the onions and other vegetables turn clear.
Allow your ground dead baby to rise to room temperature then cut the mixture into your stock until uniform. I like to add a Bay leaf and some parsley, but feel free to season to your own taste.
Once you're reduced the stock and meat to a paste, begin to add a 50/50 mixture of water and beet juice until the soup has a golden, reddish appearance and the quantity is about 10 cups. Allow this mix to stand for an hour or so once it's uniformly combined and then strain the whole thing through cheesecloth until completely clear.
Salt and pepper to taste then serve with a dense, complex Burgundy or
a simple Shiraz if that's all the budget allows. Bone appetit!
So the old saying that "Republicans eat their young." is in fact true. Interesting.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1089755 Mar 3, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's get one of those ole patriotic chants going just for old time's sake.
Everybody. All together now.
"BABY KILLER!"
Doesn't that make you feel a lot better now?
Obviously it makes YOU feel a lot better son!

Please continue......
Patricangelily

Satellite Beach, FL

#1089756 Mar 3, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet i regularly show you to be a fool. and wrong. and a liar. and a shitty citizen.
"liar"? Did you say, "liar"?... LOL ... Barack Hussein Obama: "Lie of the Year" ... LOL
M Stein

Jamaica, NY

#1089757 Mar 3, 2014
For its part, the United States government UNDER OBAMA LOOKS CONFUSED AND IMPOTENT.(Maybe Putin knew Obama was wearing his Mom jeans and has seen him throw a baseball).

A weekend analysis in the Washington Post noted that Putin is capitalizing on AMERICAN INCOHERENCE, reasoning that the Crimean provocation was years in the making. In short,

WEAKNESS IS PROVACATIVE:

Now Ukraine has emerged as a test of Obama’s argument that, far from weakening American power, he has enhanced it through smarter diplomacy, stronger alliances and a realism untainted by the ideology that guided his predecessor.

It will be a hard argument for him to make, analysts say.

A president who has made clear to the American public that the “tide of war is receding” has also made clear to foreign leaders, including opportunists in Russia, that he has no appetite for a new one.

What is left is a vacuum once filled, at least in part, by the possibility of American force.“If you are effectively taking the stick option off the table, then what are you left with?” said Andrew C. Kuchins, who heads the Russia and Eurasia Program at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

“I don’t think that Obama and his people really understand how others in the world are viewing his policies.”

Rarely has a threat from a U.S. president been DISMISSED AS QUICKLY — and comprehensively — as Obama’s warning Friday night to Russian President Vladi­mir Putin.

Since: May 11

Blain, PA

#1089758 Mar 3, 2014
M Stein wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is still bent over showing how flexible he is--his ONLY accomplishment.
As Obama moves from one disaster to the next disaster, it’s clear that he’s lacking the support from citizens here at home, is viewed skeptically by people abroad, and lacks the respect from foreign leaders that the Great Seal of the United States should confer on any president.
“A CBS News/ New York Times poll out tonight find only 40% of Americans are satisfied with the presidency of Barack Obama,” reported CBS News last week.“59% say they're disappointed.”
Only 59 percent? What’s wrong with these people?
Obama’s been beaten on Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now in Ukraine.
He’s made enemies of allies such as Israel, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan.
Europe, for the second time since the Prague Spring, is hearing the goosestep march of Russian troops in Europe under the leadership of their new Man of Steel, Vlad the Impaler Putin, as Russians tear apart the Ukraine.
Under Obama’s leadership Russia has begun to sweep up the scattered pieces of their old, lost, iron empire.
And for those who think that Russia is just going into their own back garden, useGoogle to find out what that means.
Obama, according to the Weekly Standard, in response has skipped another national security meeting.
This is how wars start, people.
And just because it won’t happen next week or next year, doesn’t mean I won’t eventually tell you I told you so. Although you’ll probably have died in a thermonuclear blast by then, so I won’t have the satisfaction of you hearing me.
And I’m only slightly joking.
Are we in the United States more secure or less secure than we were six years ago?
Less secure, and it’s growing more acute by the day.
“I think Putin is playing chess,” says Rep. Mike Rogers (R-MI), chair of the House Intelligence Committee,“and I think we're playing marbles.”
Almost.
That would be true, but we have lost our marbles a long time ago.
Because Obama's brand of bungling isn’t limited to foreign affairs, although our problems overseas will be harder to repair than the ones at home.
Before the newest “Greatest Crisis Ever” Obama created in the Ukraine, he was still mired in the multi-year botched attempt at implementing the newest “Worst Legislation Ever” in Obamacare.
Obama--a failure on all fronts, as was predicted since Jeebus first posted on page 1 in 2008.
And it is not a surprise that many on here must exhaust themselves defending this POS POTUS here by posting day in and day out. and like small children shouting, "I know you are, but what am I?" when they can't articulate a believable explanation about Obama's many failures, invoke Bush's real and/or perceived flaws as an excuse.
"Obama’s been beaten on Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and now in Ukraine."

I love it when you right whiners blame Obama for Bush's quagmire wars.

Obama was not beaten in Libya.

The US had nothing to do with the Ukraine situation.

I know you have nothing when you continually have to make up sh*t to blame Obama for.

You losers are ll alike - dumber than sh*t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 min Into The Night 11,555
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 30 min Dr Z 317,461
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 1 hr LMAO phart 34,188
How to Recover Deleted or lost Contacts from Sa... (Dec '14) Sep 14 Hellepsoaio 12
Conn's Appliances (Nov '07) Sep 12 Love 292
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 11 Rose of Tralee 201,880
News Kenny Drummond's Prep School Thingy (Jan '08) Aug 28 FindPhartss 23
More from around the web