Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 50,006)

Showing posts 1,000,101 - 1,000,120 of1,071,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
That issooo not true. Obama has done more for Veterans than Bush ever did.
He signed the largest increase of funding for the Department of Veterans Affairs in 30 years; he "cracked down on colleges and predatory lenders that preyed on veterans and military families by misleading them about financial aid, job placement programs and home mortgages and his VA Home Affordable program saved many veterans from foreclosure by allowing them to cut their monthly mortgage payment to 31 percent of their verified monthly gross (pre-tax) income.
And that explains the cuts to veteran pensions while the IRS got bonuses, moron. That also explains why Obama spent more money blocking veterans from visiting the memorial than it would have cost to keep it open during that Democrat government "shutdown" that never happened.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
That bill in Arizona was about nothing more than businesses being forced to provide services for gay marriages.
"Carol"
The bill in Arizona was an out and out disaster. The Supreme Court would have struck it down. The gay life style is not my cup of tea, but this is a free country. One's personal beliefs should not interfere with the rights of others. I know gay folks, like them. When we meet we have better things to talk about then ones sexual orientation. Who cares? Sickos?
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Barb Finn wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you dumb bitch, now lift up you mu-mu an' les' see what home-made gelato look like?
just the Moreno Valley draft dodger spewing her black racism.....ignore her and all her sockpuppets....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?
When was the last time you participated in a conspiracy?
;-)
Has there every been a rightwing conspiracy you didn't participate in?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

because it makes us look nutjob crazy....

Rand Paul To Tea Party: Disagree With Obama 'Without Calling Him Names'

"There are times, and I don't think it is our movement, but there are times when people are using language that shouldn't be used," Paul told tea party activists according to The Washington Examiner.

"I will say that we can disagree with the president without calling him names," Paul said.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rand-pa...

nutjob crazy won't will elections.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

win
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Here Sherman read this real s l o w. Maybe you can understand it.
Terrorist Designations of Ansar al-Sharia as an Alias for Al-Qaida in the Arabian Peninsula
Media Note
Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, DC
October 4, 2012
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare
The Department of State amended the Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) and E.O. 13224 designations of al-Qa’ida in the Arabian Peninsula to include the new alias, Ansar al-Shari’a (AAS). The Department of State previously designated AQAP as an FTO and under E.O. 13224 on January 19, 2010.
AAS – which is based in Yemen and is a separate entity from Ansar al-Shari’a in Libya – was established to attract potential followers to shari’a rule in areas under the control of AQAP. However, AAS is simply AQAP’s effort to rebrand itself, with the aim of manipulating people to join AQAP’s terrorist cause. AAS has publicly stated that the particular brand of shari’a they hope to implement is the same as that espoused by the Afghan Taliban and the Islamic State of Iraq, a militant umbrella group and designated Foreign Terrorist Organization that includes al-Qa’ida in Iraq.
AAS has taken responsibility for multiple attacks against Yemeni forces. One such attack, which took place in May 2012, killed more than 100 Yemeni soldiers in a suicide bombing during a parade. In March 2012, a series of attacks and armed assaults by AAS in southern Yemen killed 100 people, many of whom were Yemeni soldiers.
The consequences of adding the new alias for AQAP include a prohibition against knowingly providing material support or resources to, or engaging in transactions with, Ansar al-Shari’a, and the freezing of all property and interest in property of the organization that are in the United States, or come within the United States, or the control of U.S. persons. The Department of State took these actions in consultation with the Departments of Justice and Treasury.
In addition, today the United Nations 1267/1989 Al-Qa’ida Sanctions Committee listed AAS. As a consequence the group now faces a worldwide assets freeze, a travel ban, and an arms embargo. The actions taken today against AAS support the U.S. effort to degrade the capabilities of its parent organization, AQAP. We are determined to eliminate AQAP’s ability to execute violent attacks and to disrupt, dismantle, and defeat their networks.
How about citing your source for that "pure bullsht" Flacko.

Was it that Thomas Joscelyn guy? Or one of his twin retarded right wing bros?

Shame is that your kinda stupidity is not rare in tea party circles.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many independent groups under Ansar Al Sharia.
We are talking about the one in Libya.
Key word "ANOTHER"
You really don't understand Islam, do you? And you obviously don't understand the English language.
Read at your statement again, moron.
If you think you're going to be a terrorist and be independent of the other terrorists, the Muslim Brotherhood will order Obama to kill you with one of his drones. Obama is nothing more than a goon for the Islamist terrorists, rubbing out internal political opposition.

Obama could be the next boogey man parents scare their kids with.
"If you don't go to bed, the Muslim Brotherhood will order Obama to kill you with one of his drones."

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Has there every been a rightwing conspiracy you didn't participate in?
Since you butted in, how about you answer the questions.

;-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Rush: Arizona's Anti-Gay Bill Vetoed Because "There's Just Abject Fear Of Minorities Right Now"

http://mediamatters.org/video/2014/02/27/rush...

poor Rush. he hates being marginalized.'Why won't anyone listen to me!'

uh....because you're a minority? that no one is scared of?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
because it makes us look nutjob crazy....
Rand Paul To Tea Party: Disagree With Obama 'Without Calling Him Names'
"There are times, and I don't think it is our movement, but there are times when people are using language that shouldn't be used," Paul told tea party activists according to The Washington Examiner.
"I will say that we can disagree with the president without calling him names," Paul said.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/rand-pa...
nutjob crazy won't will elections.
How about if we just state the facts and call Obama a Marxist communist traitor helping Al Qaeda in their war against the United States and importing hundreds, perhaps thousands of Islamist terrorists into the United States to kill Americans.
M Stein

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No worries, us tax payers will be here to pick up the pieces when you default on your loan, just like after the Bush economic collapse.
Many refer to that as The Democrat's Social Engineering in the Housing Market Collapse during the Reid-Pelosi-Rangel Reign.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

clueless statement of the day. tea party style.

"The First Amendment was meant only to protect the Christian faith. When the founders spoke of religion, they meant the Christian religion. They did not have to keep saying the Christian religion because everyone knew that is what they were talking about."

http://www.examiner.com/article/williams-tea-...

Difference of opinion is advantageous in religion. The several sects perform the office of a Censor morum over each other. Is uniformity attainable? Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned: yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To make one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites. To support roguery and error all over the earth.

Thomas Jefferson
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How about if we just state the facts and call Obama a Marxist communist traitor helping Al Qaeda in their war against the United States and importing hundreds, perhaps thousands of Islamist terrorists into the United States to kill Americans.
'facts' LOL Thanks for the chuckle Chuckles.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
you can call him whatever you want.

doesn't mean anyone is listening. especially when it's the kind of unproven nonsense you like to recite.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, i get mocked by fools like you who i point out are assholes an idiots..then you get mad for me just pointing out what an idiot you made of yourelf and retaliate like a third grader.
you haven't been able to show even one lie i have ever told...and i point out yours all the time! right here is another lie of yours, saying i lied when you cannot prove that...
you are a phony and a joke. you lie to yourself, you lie to me, you lie about me. you have absolutely nothing to offer these pages nothing. i would imagine you have nothing to offer the world...
you should work for peace, instead of fomenting hate and lies...
"woodendick000"
Me get mad at you? You are kidding, right. You are amusing, I do not get mad at you I laugh at you. You are a phoney, you claim to be a conservative but you agree with and kiss nobama's arse at every opportunity. While you and many of the loons who post on this thread say I am a conservative and in some cases I am but in other cases I am far from conservative. Lets take a look;
- I could care less that you have a gay lover. It affects me not at all
- Your religion or lack of same is your choice, this is a free country. Your views are yours and you have a right to them, that does not mean others must agree with you
- I think the boy president nobama is a failure, he is doing a lousy job, I felt the same way about Bush.
- I know president nobaba is a liar, but that is nothing new, all presidents stretch the truth
Peace'KMA
GPUAR
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
So, now it's President Obamas fault that you didn't get the house? HA!!! You're a trip
Didn't you know? All the bad luck reich wingers get are the result of Obama.

All the good luck reich wingers get isn't due to Obama but their hard work!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you butted in, how about you answer the questions.
;-)
I do not participate in any conspiracies. You on the other hand participate in all the rightwing conspiracies.

If you can please name one you haven't participated in, maybe we can find some common ground.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

CNN host gives Catholic League epic lesson on equal rights:‘You do not own marriage’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/27/cnn-hos...
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2014

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us the evidence the White House had of any spontaneous demonstration in Benghazi.
Or, tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Those are the only options you have.
By the way, you've never even read the Constitution, have you? Well, you've got another thing in common with Obama.
So what are you going to do about it son?

So far, all you've done is cry, cry, cry.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,000,101 - 1,000,120 of1,071,212
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the NCAA Basketball Forum right now

Search the NCAA Basketball Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 11 min ChristineM 223,005
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 hr cpeter1313 304,884
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 16 hr Bruin For Life 26,609
Do you need a loan of any kind?we will be very ... (Aug '13) Jul 7 mutedo 2
Best Logo in the America East Jul 3 Mike Sivo 1
How to recover lost data from iPhone/iPad/iPod- Jul 2 Kelly 6
Antwon White - Guilty (Sep '07) Jul 2 the system smh 21
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••