Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232532 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087873 Feb 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO__that receipt is from the Gators Dockside at "The Villages" Florida's whitey tighty Republican paradise.
You might remember Mitt Romney's fundraiser on the Cracker Bay yacht with Cayman registry?
www.thevillages.com
Pretty good golf though.
SOOOOO.... if this eatery was a Popeye's Chicken in the Ghetto you'd have a problem?
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087874 Feb 27, 2014
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Why son? You should do something.
So... what are you going to do beside sit on your a$$ and cry about it?
If I were him I would crap on your car....like the OWS folks did!!!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087875 Feb 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Lois Lane
LL who?

!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1087876 Feb 27, 2014
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I do not participate in any conspiracies. You on the other hand participate in all the rightwing conspiracies.
If you can please name one you haven't participated in, maybe we can find some common ground.
A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people with the intent of preventing some other person or persons from becoming aware of that agreement.
The normal human engages in their first conspiracy between the ages of 7 and 10.

How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?

When was the last time you participated in a conspiracy?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1087877 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep mentioning lies as if it's a bad thing.
Show us any evidence the White House had of any spontaneous demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks.
Or, tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Show us that list of people who ever met Obama at Columbia.
What's the President's name?
how do know why they attacked the consulate?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087878 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like Obama's mother being a communist? Or his grandmother and grandfather being communists? Or the only mentor he mentioned in his books being a communist? Or his mentors in Chicago being communists? Or his appointments being communists?... Or his senior advisor being a communist?
Show us the evidence the White House had of any spontaneous demonstration Obama lied about, or tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Ooo! Wasn't bushie boy's grand pappy working with the nazis, son?

Holy politics batman! bushie boy was a nazi!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087879 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were him I would crap on your car....like the OWS folks did!!!!!
I know you're full of it son. And I'm sure you're teaching your ways to him....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1087880 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like Obama's mother being a communist? Or his grandmother and grandfather being communists? Or the only mentor he mentioned in his books being a communist? Or his mentors in Chicago being communists? Or his appointments being communists?... Or his senior advisor being a communist?
Show us the evidence the White House had of any spontaneous demonstration Obama lied about, or tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.
Says President Barack Obama's parents were communists.

Mendell calls Obama’s mother "a traditional Adlai Stevenson liberal," and said it’s unlikely that Obama’s largely absent father was a communist because "there aren’t many communist economists."

Mendell said his research didn’t unearth any communist ties to Obama’s Indonesian stepfather, Lolo Soetoro, an oil company employee. And Mendell says the maternal grandmother who played a big role in raising Obama, Madelyn Dunham, was a conservative Republican.

"I have never heard him or anyone in his family espouse any kinship with the old Soviet Union," Mendell said of Obama.

The evidence that Wurzelbacher produced doesn’t back his claim. There does not seem to be any proof that Obama’s mother was a communist. Nor does the 1965 paper authored by Obama’s estranged father verify that he was a communist. And authors of books on Obama say there’s no evidence that Obama’s parents were communists.

We give Wurzelbacher’s incendiary statement a False rating

http://www.politifact.com/ohio/statements/201...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#1087881 Feb 27, 2014
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
A conspiracy is an agreement between two or more people with the intent of preventing some other person or persons from becoming aware of that agreement.
The normal human engages in their first conspiracy between the ages of 7 and 10.
How old were you when you participated in your first conspiracy?
When was the last time you participated in a conspiracy?
Soooo... you're saying America is an illegal conspiracy son?

You'd better leave for your motherland then!

St. Croix valley

#1087882 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOOO.... if this eatery was a Popeye's Chicken in the Ghetto you'd have a problem?
oh man, we stopped one of those in southern Illinois...huge mistake..but my GF said she wanted to see one and the dogs had to stop....

it was like "Deliverance" in their...twang twang twnag twang.... scarily stupid people...all the girl behind the counter could do was complain about how people kept coming in every 4 or 5 minutes so she couldn't get a break! wow...sucks to have to do your freakin mindless job, huh? then she got our order wrong...

scary freaking place...scary freakin people...but then, southern Illinois...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#1087883 Feb 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how do know why they attacked the consulate?
I didn't ask about the motivation for Al Qaeda killing Stevens. I asked about the motivation for Obama lying to cover up Al Qaeda killing Stevens. So....

Show us any evidence the White House had of any spontaneous demonstration Obama lied about for two weeks.
Or, tell us why Obama lied for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack on the United States in Benghazi.

And, since this has never been done:

And, let's prove how much of an ignorant dupe you are.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1087884 Feb 27, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Congress blocked the funding, moron.
Obama can close Gitmo any time that he is willing to dispose of the trash, by any means necessary. Congress just blocked the funding to bring the trash back to the US where leftwing judges will turn the trash loose on Americans.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087886 Feb 27, 2014
Reason number 2,908,787 to never live in California...

"Not safe to display American flag in American high school"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-con...
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#1087887 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you click on my link and then on the Valentines Day message?

If not why not?

The story you posted was bullsht__who cares? The owner isn't affected by the ACA and is making a harebrained political statement that will backfire if anything. Shame on the TV station that gave the azzhole five minutes airtime. Are the Popeyes in Oklahoma located in the ghetto?

forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087888 Feb 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh man, we stopped one of those in southern Illinois...huge mistake..but my GF said she wanted to see one and the dogs had to stop....
it was like "Deliverance" in their...twang twang twnag twang.... scarily stupid people...all the girl behind the counter could do was complain about how people kept coming in every 4 or 5 minutes so she couldn't get a break! wow...sucks to have to do your freakin mindless job, huh? then she got our order wrong...
scary freaking place...scary freakin people...but then, southern Illinois...
Try E St Louis...or Memphis....talk about a jaw dropping experience...
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087889 Feb 27, 2014
Progressives celebrate....

"The federal government spent more than $1.2 billion on state-based online insurance portals that remain broken."

http://reason.com/archives/2014/02/27/obamaca...

St. Croix valley

#1087890 Feb 27, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can close Gitmo any time that he is willing to dispose of the trash, by any means necessary. Congress just blocked the funding to bring the trash back to the US where leftwing judges will turn the trash loose on Americans.
there is no reason to hsut down the holding area at gitmo..Obama said that as a candidate and noob he had no idea of its importance. he did get rid of teh interrogation techniques that our professional have told us are ineffective at obtaining credible info and undermine our own ideals. seems he did what was needed.

but this is all far beyond your ability to comprehend...stick to the soundbytes you can parrot and not understand....

wanna tissue?

St. Croix valley

#1087891 Feb 27, 2014
forks_make_us_fat wrote:
<quoted text>
Try E St Louis...or Memphis....talk about a jaw dropping experience...
yup....been there...reminded me of your intelligence level and morality....
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

#1087892 Feb 27, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Did you click on my link and then on the Valentines Day message?
If not why not?
The story you posted was bullsht__who cares? The owner isn't affected by the ACA and is making a harebrained political statement that will backfire if anything. Shame on the TV station that gave the azzhole five minutes airtime. Are the Popeyes in Oklahoma located in the ghetto?
You have very thin skin for someone with such a big opinion...

;)
Nostrilis Waxman

Windsor, CT

#1087893 Feb 27, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup....been there...reminded me of your intelligence level and morality....
Hyime is so smart! That's why he lives on Topix!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Festus Ezeli and the long, strange trip to the NBA 55 min Pope Out To Pasture 1
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 3 hr litesong 5,566
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr cpeter1313 309,861
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 hr Eagle 12 239,082
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Hector Valente 201,809
Seeking financial and lending help or assistanc... (Jan '13) Fri Olsen Pole 4
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) May 22 tom wingo 29,760
More from around the web