Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431454 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

THE DEBIL

Troy, MI

#1088515 Feb 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Il Duce hid under his bed for 4 1/2 hours before jetting off to a homosexual, cocaine fueled rendezvous in Vegas.
Americans died
Il Duce lied
Not sure where you're going with all this but, just to clear things up, americans die all the time. It's the inevitable result of letting the stoopid reproduce like rabbits. I'm pretty sure it was you guys who built Las Vegas so don't go getting all prim and proper about the trashy dump all of a sudden.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#1088516 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yelena previously reported on the stunning success of 5-year plans in the Soviet Union.....
Have you ever gotten the feeling that the Magic Negro is not forthcoming about his 5 Year Plans for the Great Fatherland?

NY Times - U.S. Growth at End of 2013 Is Revised Downward: http://tinyurl.com/n47whxp

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1088517 Feb 28, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can never figure out why FOX never tells anyone when Republicans get caught out as hypocrites.
Because it rarely happens, Run a Mug. Seems your rain dance did some good in California, good work. Now me, i would have never thought doing the Funky Chicken non stop would have worked, but you pulled it off.

Lapeer, MI

#1088518 Feb 28, 2014
Obama Warns Russia on Ukraine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH A.....

Wherever the Boy-In-Chief draws a Red Line, Putin approaches it with an open fly to make it Yellow.

Lapeer, MI

#1088519 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DemoKKKrats desperate to avoid the ObamaKKKare disaster will return to the "war on women".....
Obama's bosses at Goldman Sachs nixed the income and wealth inequality talk.....
"income and wealth inequality talk"????

Did the Boy-In-Chief say something about income inequality?

“you know i know”

denver

#1088520 Feb 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
An Alabama man is asking a judge for mercy after pleading guilty to hiring a Ku Klux Klan (KKK) hitman to murder his black neighbor.
Defense attorneys for Allen Wayne Morgan told U.S. District Judge Karon Bowdre that their client — a veteran of over 175 combat missions in Iraq who struggled with post traumatic stress disorder, depression, and drug addiction — should not spend more than five years in prison. Judge Bowdre referred the matter to a government expert, who will review the report on Morgan’s mental health submitted by the defense.
On August 29, 2013, Federal Bureau of Investigation agents arrested Morgan at an Econo Lodge in Oxford, Alabama. He thought he was speaking with the KKK hitman he had hired to kill his neighbor, Clifford Maurice Mosley, a black man he believed had raped his wife.
He allegedly told an undercover agent that “I want this man hung from a tree like he is an animal. I want his penis cut off and I want him cut. You’re a hunting man right? I want him hung from a tree and gutted.”
He planned to check himself into a Veterans Administration hospital in order to provide himself with an alibi.
After being taken into custody, Morgan confessed to having tried to hire the hitman.
He also said that when unexpected people arrive at his house,“I usually pull out a gun and run them off.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/28/alabama...
"Groids, like all your ex pimps, kill whites for free, constantly.

Lapeer, MI

#1088521 Feb 28, 2014
flack wrote:
February 27, 2014
Since the 2008 election, rumors have circulated that President Obama was not born in Hawaii but that his birth was in Mombasa, Kenya, but raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.
On Wednesday, the Birther Report uncovered a video of British Intelligence Advisor, Barrister Michael Shrimpton explaining in 2008 that President Obama was born in Mombasa, Kenya and not in Hawaii.
After explaining that Obama’s father had several mistresses, and questioning Obama’s claim on what date and year he was born, Shrimpton spoke about the DNA that was obtained from Obama prior to the 2008 election.
At that time, President Obama was a senator and others such as former Presidential Candidate John Edwards, Senator McCain and others running for the presidency knew about it but did not reveal what they knew.
Shrimpton said,“The reason it’s on British intelligence files is because MI5 got the Nairobi special branch files in ’63 when Kenya became independent.”
In May of 2012, the Paulding County Republican Examiner reported that the Democratic Party, who was aware of Obama’s birthplace and background, that the 2008 election was stolen and that fraud, was rampant.
The rampant fraud was discovered when the global intelligence website, Stratfor Intelligence, was hacked on December 24, 2011 by the proposed members of the known hacker group, Anonymous, who had stolen millions of emails and then released thousands of those emails and Wikileaks was able to capture many of those emails.
Senator John McCain was aware of the rampant election fraud but decided not to pursue the issue, despite his staff's desire to make it an issue, but felt such would be detrimental to our country coupled with the possibility of domestic violence by Obama supporters.
Sharon Rondeau of the Post and Email said that British Barrister Shrimpton claims are not a part of the Cold Case Posse Investigation headed by Arizona Sheriff, Joe Arpaio, a the six-time elected sheriff of Maricopa County, Arizona
The Magic Negro's father would scroo anything, his mother would scroo anything but he has now changed that.

He will let anyone scroo him.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088522 Feb 28, 2014
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Kentucky pastor admits exposing himself to teen girl while shopping with son, police say
A Kentucky pastor has been arrested after he was accused of exposing himself to a teenage girl while shopping at an outlet store with his 7-year-old son.
A woman reported to police that a man had exposed his genitals to her 15-year-old daughter as she shopped in the junior’s section Feb. 13 at Burkes Outlet in Russellville.
Officers said the store’s video surveillance camera captured the man as he manipulated his zipper, and police posted a still image from the video on the department’s Facebook page asking for help identifying the man.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/02/28/kentuck...
"Massachusetts Democrat Expelled from State House" For ...
www.vdare.com/posts/massachusetts-democrat-ex... ... Cached
The House of Representatives must respect the ... So there is no specific rule for expelling a member of the Massachusetts House if they assault a women who ...

Yesterday the Massachusetts state house voted, 146–5, to expel Representative Carlos Henriquez, a Democrat who was convicted in January of assaulting a woman.

The misdemeanor convictions in question are two counts of assault and battery: The jury found that Henriquez had held down his girlfriend at the time and punched her repeatedly in the chest after she refused to have sex with him.

“I remember being back-handed; I remember being held down; I remember being punched,” the victim, Katherine Gonzalves, said during her testimony on the July 2012 incident.(Henriquez was acquitted of the charge of hitting her in the face.)

Not all women like it rough, like you.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088523 Feb 28, 2014
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Howdy little old jagoff. Your adult diaper is around your ankles. Did your male nurse just get done planting his pole in your saggy azz?
Your soiled Depends somehow ended up on your fat head.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088524 Feb 28, 2014
dem wrote:
It's good to see all you old tea baggers are still breathing.
Carol, be careful not to smoke while you are on your oxygen tank.
Smoke is emanating out your butt while you get teabagged at the steam room.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1088525 Feb 28, 2014
As reports are coming in that Russia has placed 2,000 troops in Crimea, within the borders of Ukraine, President Obama said that “the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.”

Charles Krauthammer responded on Special Report tonight saying,“The Ukrainians, and I think everybody, is shocked by the weakness of Obama’s statement. I find it rather staggering.”

Krauthammer thinks Obama’s statement is about “three levels removed” from actual action. He explained: Obama said “we will stand with the international community — meaning we are going to negotiate with a dozen other countries who will water down the statement — in affirming that there will be costs — meaning in making a statement not even imposing a cost, but in making a statement about imposing a cost — for any military intervention.”

“What he’s saying is we’re not really going to do anything and we’re telling the world,” Krauthammer said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1088526 Feb 28, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
That hilarious, considering YOU voted for that corpse McLame!!!
who may well outlive Hillary.....

“you know i know”

denver

#1088527 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
We can always count on a Republican to trample on the First Amendment.
The Right Wing Playbook on Anti-Muslim Extremism:
Strategy One: Frame Muslim-Americans as dangerous to America
Strategy Two: Twist statistics and use fake research to “prove” the Muslim threat
Strategy Three: Invent the danger of “creeping Sharia”
Strategy Four:“Defend liberty” by taking freedoms away from Muslims
Strategy Five: Claim that Islam is not a religion
Strategy Six: Maintain that Muslims have no First Amendment rights under the Constitution
Strategy Seven: Link anti-Muslim prejudice to anti-Obama rhetoric
Strategy Eight: Claim an “unholy alliance” exists that includes Muslims and other groups targeted by the Right Wing
"Tied in with hatred of President Obama, fear of religious diversity and hostility toward immigrants and gays, anti-Muslim rhetoric and paranoia has become a mainstream if not ubiquitous part of the conservative movement and the Republican Party."
http://www.pfaw.org/rww-in-focus/the-right-wi...
Il Duce and his brown shirts at the FCC ring a bell?

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1088528 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did not speak with deliberate intent to deceive. Therefore, he did not lie. He was quoting directly from the Affordable Care Act. Republicans can, and will, keep spinning it anyway they want. Doesn't make it true.
Republican Mantra: "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it." Adolph Hitler
Holy crap! P O T M E E T K E T T L E!

Lapeer, MI

#1088529 Feb 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're a liar, Galt. An incompetent, pompous, and self-aggrandizing liar.
You are the mouth taking turns between the bottle, the men and the microphone....
Hawley Hunter

Hoffman Estates, IL

#1088530 Feb 28, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
I can't believe people are complaining about this:
"Diners at eight Gator's Dockside casual eateries are finding a 1 percent ACA surcharge on their tabs, which comes to 15 cents on a typical $15 lunch tab. Signs on the door and at tables alert diners to the fee, which is also listed separately on the bill.
The Gator Group's full-time hourly employees won't actually receive health insurance until December. But the company said it implemented the surcharge now because of the compliance costs it's facing ahead of the ACA's employer mandate kicking in in 2015.
"The costs associated with ACA compliance could ultimately close our doors," the sign reads. "Instead of raising prices on our products to generate the additional revenue needed to cover the costs of ACA compliance, certain Gator's Dockside locations have implemented a 1% surcharge on all food and beverage purchases only."
The company employs a total of 500 people, with about half working full time. Currently only management receives health benefits, but the restaurant will have to offer coverage to all full-timers once the mandate takes effect. The fee will allow the company to continue offering full-time hours to many workers, according to Sandra Clark, the group's director of operations.
"I'm just trying to keep the employees I have that I've worked hard to train," Clark said."
Only a Republican would complain about 15 cents.
Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/health/health-care-r...
The Papa John's pizza tool muked about less than 15 cents added to of his carppy pizzas too. You know what they say: "Penny weasely, pound effing insane." Something like that.

“you know i know”

denver

#1088532 Feb 28, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Newsflash: it's 2014!!!
Funny, nothing's changed for me or anyone I know.
You reichtards are so hyperbolic.
Yup, you're still on welfare, food stamps, section eight housing, yakking on your Obamaphone, business as usual.

Lapeer, MI

#1088533 Feb 28, 2014
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome, Galt. Any time I can point out your inconsistencies and notable bullshit, I'll be there with bells on.
You are like dried snot on the elevator buttons.
Telios De Lorca

Troy, MI

#1088534 Feb 28, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
29% couldn't name the vice president... And this matters why?
43% unable to define bill of rights... They're probably married.. in fact, I'm pretty sure they're the only ones left who are?
40% didn't know America fought Japan & Germany in WWII.... They're just surprised that we actually ever won anything....
73% didn't know Communism was main concern of the cold war... What's a "cold" war as opposed to a "hot" one? Further from the equator? A LOT further these days...
67% didn't know US economy is a capitalistic system.? It's not. Is this a trick question?
Only 1 in 4 could name more than 1 of the first 5 freedoms the 1st amendment upholds. Wait! Wait! Let me try... um... Sight... Smell... Taste... no, I'm just kidding, the first five freedoms are, freedom from dumb pricks asking stoopid questions; freedom from dumb pricks making sexual decisions for you; freedom from dumb pricks telling you which God is the one TRUE God; (how many is that?) Freedom from Navy SEAL worship... or Columbus for that matter....
These are your typical LIV's who vote democrat, and clearly don't watch media like Fox News, they watch clown comedians like Stewart and Colbert. I'm pretty sure you've got that backwards?(Bet your wife never said THAT to you, huh?)
Our liberal teachers are failing us. Mine didn't. My art teacher in the third grade was the first woman who ever showed me her tits. Of course, that was because I dumped my ant farm on her desk earlier in the day... Plus, my family was poor so I just got the ants out of the back yard of the trailer...
No conservative, no republican, no Fox news watcher would ever be included in this sorry group. no conservative, no republican, no fox news watcher would ever be included in ANY group unless it was retarded.
We see dems all the time on "jaywalking" and Jimmy Kimmels pranks. LIV libs who think WWII was in the 18th century. WWII was not in the eighteenth century, of course, that was Vietnam. By the way, why aren't you old fucks dead yet? Haven't we all suffered through endless Tom Hanks movies long enough?
My responses to the quotes...
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1088535 Feb 28, 2014
John Galt wrote:
As reports are coming in that Russia has placed 2,000 troops in Crimea, within the borders of Ukraine, President Obama said that “the United States will stand with the international community in affirming that there will be costs for any military intervention in Ukraine.”
Charles Krauthammer responded on Special Report tonight saying,“The Ukrainians, and I think everybody, is shocked by the weakness of Obama’s statement. I find it rather staggering.”
Krauthammer thinks Obama’s statement is about “three levels removed” from actual action. He explained: Obama said “we will stand with the international community — meaning we are going to negotiate with a dozen other countries who will water down the statement — in affirming that there will be costs — meaning in making a statement not even imposing a cost, but in making a statement about imposing a cost — for any military intervention.”
“What he’s saying is we’re not really going to do anything and we’re telling the world,” Krauthammer said.
Krauthammer...Iraq War cheerleader. Yeah right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 1 hr Brian_G 10,074
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 6 hr Bubblegum5910 311,864
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 10 hr Trojan 32,398
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 19 hr Joe Fortuna 257,121
News Western Michigan heads to Illinois as a favorite Sep 18 Go Blue Forever 1
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Sep 10 yess 201,881
News UCLA Basketball: Grad Transfer Octeus to Bruins (Jun '14) Aug 31 Trojan 2
More from around the web