Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086975 Feb 26, 2014
Q: When does a chinee woman know when he man has orgasmed inside of her without a condom?
A: Not until the americans arrive with the check.
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086976 Feb 26, 2014
If there's safety in numbers how come there aren't more Jews?
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086977 Feb 26, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't, I said "leftists jews", my favorite talk show host is the nominally jewish Mike Rosen.
Nominally Jewish? That's like being ceremonially on fire.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1086978 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmmmm......yeah.... ..
i was republicans that pushed this law through to this point. there in AZ and in KS and now in GA...
don't let the facts get in the way of your ideology, dear....you never do.
If only Democrats were just as vocal about their own party's bad policies...instead of trying to pretend they don't exist to avoid being ostracized and losing favor in the eyes of their fellow elitists...

...because then we'd be a much better country.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1086979 Feb 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>...Says the Fox Cipher and Chief Koch propagandist.
Hypocrites in Hollywood? No! Surely not! And with all those Red State Unemployed they could use as Key Grips and Script Boys!!
Instead they would rather have some Heathen Chinese Fetching Brad Pitt's Latte.
Figures.
Thanks alot OBAMA!!! Lmao!
You appear to be seriously stupid, ignorant and deranged.

unemployment rates

Nebraska 3.9%

N. Dakota 2.6%

Utah 4.1%

Wyoming 4.4%

S. Dakota 3.6%

Oklahoma 5.2%
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086980 Feb 26, 2014
And God said to Moses, "Look, you can have a big dick or a big nose, your call..."
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086981 Feb 26, 2014
fetch almighty wrote:
At 10:00 am ET February 27, 2014… after two and a half years of waiting for answers, SEAL families will sit in a Congressional hearing asking questions. Please help make sure that those questions are asked and answered.
These Representatives need to hear from the American people or this hearing will become just another “Benghazi” effort to sweep Administration failings under the political carpet.
Those who are not democrats aka liberals, it is time for some work. Call the Representatives, it only takes a few minutes:
Here are the numbers:
http://www.rightsidenews.com/2014022633924/us...
This is too funny. I just LOVE you guys!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1086982 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Add Mitt Romney to the growing list of people opposed to the controversial anti-gay law in Arizona.
"The 2012 Republican presidential candidate urged Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer via Twitter to veto Senate Bill 1062, which would allow businesses with strongly held religious beliefs to deny service to gays and lesbians.
"Romney joins both U.S. senators from Arizona, John McCain and Jeff Flake, the Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry and a host of business leaders to call on Brewer to strike down the law."
http://www.azcentral.com/news/politics/free/2...
Probably because Republicans think for themselves and oppose laws that don't serve the best interests of the country or all of the people.
Just your side walks in lockstep and only says what they're told to say whether it's in the best interests of all of us or not and just to boost your own party's political aspirations.
not going to fly carol.

Fox News Has A Nasty Anti-Gay Hangover

After Months Of Anti-Gay Fear Mongering, Fox Is Facing The Consequences Of Its Actions

Falsely accusing gay activists of ushering the "death of free enterprise" in America, Fox News has highlighted a number of anti-gay horror stories in which religious business owners have faced penalties for refusing to serve gay customers:

a Colorado bakery that refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding reception
an Oregon baker that refused to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding ceremony
a New Mexico photographer that refused to photograph a lesbian couple's commitment ceremony

In each of these cases, the business owners were found to have violated their state's non-discrimination laws. And in each of these cases, Fox News depicted the business owners as victims whose religious freedoms were being threatened by being required to serve gay customers.

Fox News' anti-gay fear mongering hasn't occurred in a vacuum. Many states - including Idaho, Oregon, South Dakota, and Texas - are now considering legislation that would protect business owners who refuse service to gay customers on the basis of sincerely held religious beliefs.

The most widely criticized of these measures is Arizona's SB 1062, which has passed the both houses of the state legislature and now awaits Gov. Jan Brewer's signature. Proponents of the anti-gay segregation measure have defended the measure using the same talking points popularized by Fox News - ironically describing the law as an anti-discrimination effort to protect the religious liberty of business owners. One of the principal drafters of the law is the Alliance Defending Freedom (ADF), an extreme group that Fox News repeatedly featured in segments about anti-gay businesses. When introducing the measure, supporters of SB 1062 even specifically cited the case of the New Mexico photographer to demonstrate the need for the law.

But now that months of conservative fear mongering about religious liberty have actually materialized into laws like Arizona's SB 1062, Fox News personalities seem to have lost their appetite for the kinds of anti-gay discrimination they were calling for just months ago.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/26/fox-n...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#1086983 Feb 26, 2014
Fox's Tucker Carlson: It's "Fascism" For Businesses To Have To Treat Gay Customers Equally

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2014/02/26/foxs-...

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086984 Feb 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"woodendick000"
You are dense. My response was an answer to the poster. Point out the vile comments. Do you mean referring to you as a liar, a BSer and nobama arse kisser. Those are not lies those are facts.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
PS: I end my post with Peace to piss off losers like you. You don't like it? Tough.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
u post vile comments to me all the time. and yes, you calling me a liar when you cannot prove that is you being a liar you post lies about me and then try to act like you are cool by saying peace at the end when in fact you have no idea what peace is...you just foment hatred. your posts are filled with hatred.

just another ignorant hypocrite posting proven lies...

no, those are not facts. i support facts, not obama, you are just too stupid to know the difference.

keep making an ass of yourself if you want...and lying to yourself if you want, but you and i both know the truth. and it is wholly on my side.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086986 Feb 26, 2014
angel wrote:
<quoted text>Bigots deserve whatever they get.
I hope his shitty bakery goes broke.
Besides what are you whining for Kentucky Klown Kar?
Especially about entitlement and 'jawbs'?
You know damn well anyone who has nothing better to do then spend as much time as you do posting under 40 different aliases is undoubtebly sitting in his trailer on full disabilty for "Back Problems" right?
No way in hell you work a job.
The Colorado bakery who refused to make a cake for the 2 poofs was swamped with business when the story broke.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#1086987 Feb 26, 2014
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only Democrats were just as vocal about their own party's bad policies...instead of trying to pretend they don't exist to avoid being ostracized and losing favor in the eyes of their fellow elitists...
...because then we'd be a much better country.
what unconstitutional laws that discriminate on their fellow citizens have they tried to pass?

you need to try to stay with apples to apples, dear...if you re intellectually able, or if the people you parrot are...
woodentick57_s_b allsack

Norman, OK

#1086988 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummmmmmm......yeah.... ..
i was republicans that pushed this law through to this point. there in AZ and in KS and now in GA...
don't let the facts get in the way of your ideology, dear....you never do.
You are a liar!
You never wash me-EVER!

Where did that grant money go?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1086989 Feb 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
accuracy???
Benghazi was likely attacked by local militia.
Different groups have different agendas.
Grouping them all as Al Qaeda is just being ignorant.
Moslems all have the same agenda--they all practice Islam. More than likely the Benghazi moslems were moderates...according to liberals.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#1086990 Feb 26, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
It is going to be interesting when lois lerner appears the next time before congress. If she refuses to answer she will be in contempt of congress. She negated her right when she offered her initial testimony and then clammed up
Don't you want to know the facts. No you don't, you are far more concerned about covering the arse of our liar in chief, the boy president, nobama.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
It really is all about covering this president's arse, isn't it?

He knows nothing...sees nothing...hears nothing. Rather convenient alibi.

They tried to cover Nixon's arse too - but the media knew what their job was then.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086991 Feb 26, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! The oil from the Keystone XL pipeline is coming from one foreign country and will be exported so just how does that in any way help our energy security? The jobs picture isn't as rosy as the pipeline proponents make it look.
A 2011 study conducted by Cornell University’s ILR Global Labor Institute, which works with trade unions on environmental and other challenges, concluded that the Keystone XL pipeline could actually destroy more jobs than it created. The study takes into account job loss that would be caused if Midwesterners end up paying 10 to 20 cents more per gallon of gas due to the pipeline diverting oil from Midwest refineries to the Gulf region.
The only thing shallow here is your knowledge of the subject.
HEY DUMBASS!!

The $5.3-billion Keystone XL Pipeline Project is the largest infrastructure project currently proposed in the United States. Construction of the 1,179-mile pipeline will require 9,000 skilled American workers. The project will provide jobs for welders, mechanics, electricians, pipefitters, laborers, safety coordinators, heavy equipment operators and other workers who rely on large construction projects for their livelihoods.

In addition to construction jobs, an estimated 7,000 U.S. jobs are being supported in manufacturing the steel pipe and the thousands of fittings, valves, pumps and control devices required for a major oil pipeline.

TransCanada has contracts with more than 50 suppliers across the U.S., including companies in Texas, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Indiana, Georgia, Maryland, New York, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Ohio, Arkansas, Kansas, California and Pennsylvania.

TransCanada employed 4,844 Americans in Oklahoma and Texas on construction of the $2.3-billion Gulf Coast Pipeline Project, which is expected to be complete by the end of this year.

Construction and development of the Keystone XL and Gulf Coast Pipeline Projects is anticipated to generate $20 billion in economic impact in the United States, including $99 million in local government revenues and $486 million in state government revenues during construction.

The pipelines will also generate an estimated $5 billion in additional property taxes during their operational life.

- See more at: http://keystone-xl.com/about/jobs-and-economi ...
Rayon ONeil

Seattle, WA

#1086992 Feb 26, 2014
So, um, I get shot and burned and hung off a doorway and it's the President's fault? That's like blaming Arizona for John McCain being a VC "pony-boy" for five years. Just like a republican, in constant awe of the losers. Personally, I want the boys and girls who "DIDN'T" get shot down or killed. You can have the rest of them for all the good they'll do you...
woodentick57_s_b allsack

Norman, OK

#1086993 Feb 26, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>nd fools like you keep buying into the bullshit flung at you
do you even feel that hook in your lip any more? or the line and sinker attached to it?
dance, puppet, dance...
Don't cut me off....NO.........

“you know i know”

denver

#1086995 Feb 26, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure once the word got out that the baker was a bigot that all the other bigots & racists rushed in to support them.
Much like you right whiners rush in to protect those that post racial slurs & bigoted comments here on Topix.
Bigots & racist tend to flock together & there nothing more flocked up than the Tea Party.
Protect them how, Dopey? And from whom? Il Duce's spies? Violent leftist cult members? You? Wooodddikkk?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#1086996 Feb 26, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where you live but in California, you must get a permit to install a new roof.
note that Galt said MOST states...

and in California, as in most states, building permits are issued locally and their requirements vary by locality....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 21 min HitMan 201,368
What role do you think humans play in global wa... 55 min Patriot AKA Bozo 4,117
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr KiMare 235,575
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 hr Pearl Jam 308,914
NCSU vs UNC from the Coach's Perspective by Jam... 11 hr IdeasandTruth 1
Kecoughtan High teacher resigns after drug charges (Nov '07) 20 hr KHS Alumni 69
UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Trojan 29,057
More from around the web