Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1418684 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086634 Feb 25, 2014
GOPidiots wrote:
<quoted text>
What a thrilling retirement...posting on Topix 24/7.
Lily, I have a long way to go to retirement. I'm not old and fat like you.

I never will be.
Nostrilis Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086635 Feb 25, 2014
Good night, Hyime.

I will always remember you as the me, my and I child.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#1086636 Feb 25, 2014
This is what liberalism begets:

What Latin or Asian, or White poet has written like this?
"I got the extermination blues, jew-boys. I got the Hitler syndrome figured."
"We are all beautiful (except white people, they are full of, and made of sh&t)."
"Come up, black dada / nihilismus. Rape the white girls. Rape / their fathers. Cut the mothers' throats."
"The fag's death they gave us on a cross... they give us to worship a dead jew and not ourselves."
Amiri Baraka (formerly LeRoi Jones) was not abjured; he was anointed Poet Laureate of New Jersey (somebody must have liked his work). Molefi Kete Asante included him in his list of 100 Greatest African Americans: A Biographical Encyclopedia.

Another of his favorites from a 1965 essay:
"Most American white men are trained to be fags. For this reason it is no wonder their faces are weak and blank.…The average ofay [white person] thinks of the black man as potentially raping every white lady in sight. Which is true, in the sense that the black man should want to rob the white man of everything he has. But for most whites the guilt of the robbery is the guilt of rape. That is, they know in their deepest hearts that they should be robbed, and the white woman understands that only in the rape sequence is she likely to get cleanly, viciously popped."

100 Greatest African Americans? I probably would have put Wendell Scott on the list instead....but that's just me.

I think Il Duce and Moochelle had him at the WH for lobster and arugula, several times.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086637 Feb 25, 2014
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Um-m-mm..so...who cares?
Robert Parker will step in to take over. Don't worry 'bout it.
OK, who is Robert Parker?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1086638 Feb 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you feel the need to lie?
what did i lie about? when? i show you lies all the time you have yet to show one of mine..

you now join the

NOT.EVEN,ONE

club...

“you know i know”

denver

#1086639 Feb 25, 2014
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Cornell GLI Study Finds Keystone XL Pipeline Will Create Few Jobs
Previous Studies Are Misleading; Project May Kill More Jobs Than It Creates.
Cornell GLI’s new report, Pipe Dreams? Jobs Gained, Jobs Lost by the Construction of Keystone XL (pdf) examines the job impacts of TransCanada Corportation's Keystone XL Pipeline, the proposed pipeline that would transport tar sands oil almost 2,000 miles from Alberta, Canada to the Gulf of Mexico in Texas. The report reviews claims made by TransCanada and the American Petroleum Institute that the project will create 20,000 construction and manufacturing and 119,000 (direct, indirect and induced) jobs.
The report concludes that the job estimates put forward by TransCanada are unsubstantiated and the project will not only create fewer jobs than industry states, but that the project could actually kill more jobs than it creates. Main findings include:
• The project budget that has a direct impact on U.S. employment is between $3 and $4 billion or about half of what industry claims.
• 50% or more of the steel pipe, the main material input used for Keystone XL, will be manufactured outside of the U.S.
• Jobs will be temporary and between 85-90% of the people hired to do the work will be non-local or from out of state.
• The Perryman study, which estimates around 119,000 (direct, indirect and induced) jobs is a poorly documented study commissioned by TransCanada.
• Job losses would be caused by additional fuel costs in the Midwest, pipeline spills, pollution and the rising costs of climate change. Even one year of fuel price increases as a result of Keystone XL could cancel out some or all of the jobs created by the project.
www.ilr.cornell.edu/.../research/keystonexl.h... ...
Dumbass eggheads who have never worked outside of academia don't know their butt from a hole in the ground, just like you.
Patrick n Angela

United States

#1086640 Feb 25, 2014
Several Russian MPs arrived in Crimea, the pro-Russian peninsula of Ukraine, over Monday night.

They were welcomed by two Crimean MPs.

The Russian MPs from the Liberal Democratic party delivered the message that Crimeans could claim Russian citizenship.

Former Soviet leader Khrushchev gave the region to Ukraine in the fifties as a symbol of friendship between the two countries. The area still has strong ties to Moscow and many Crimeans are fearful of losing this identity.

Anatoli Mareta, a Cossack and protester from Crimea said:
“Right now, I think that Ukraine is in an expectant mood. Well, we hope that if anything starts here like it did with the war in Ossetia, that Russia won’t stand on the sidelines.”

In 2008, Russia claimed it was protecting its citizens in Abkhazia and South Ossetia when it stepped into the war with Georgia.

The Russian MPs have also said that if Crimeans prefer to rejoin Russia, the decision will be rubberstamped by Moscow.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086643 Feb 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Tea Party News. Of course they will try to make something out of it.
What is the Tea Party plan to replace the ACA??? How many would they cause to lose their insurance coverage? What has the Tea Party done in the past for health care reform?
Whast has any member of the Tea Party ever done for America???
They kicked over 700 lowlife scumbag demorat traitors out of office in the 2010 midterms, that's a pretty good start.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086644 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what did i lie about? when? i show you lies all the time you have yet to show one of mine..
you now join the
NOT.EVEN,ONE
club...
You are such an idiot, you don't even know when you are lying.

You just got through saying I had an inheritance.

A lie, from a liar.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#1086645 Feb 25, 2014
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't speak for the Cali poster but a home inspection in my state is worthless as is a termite inspection.
Many of the home inspection companies here are subsidiaries of the RE ompanies__ReMax etc etc. If you hire your own inspector__you'll likely lose the deal.
you read the contract they signed? was that you rummaging around my study last night?

“you know i know”

denver

#1086646 Feb 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Global: Look it up
You're the self professed expert, you tell us.

Did you enjoy Krauthammers article? Let me guess, the Koch Bros. are paying him off.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086647 Feb 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow right whiner Krauthammer. Yep,there is a reliable source.
You stick with him, I'm going with the vast majority of climate scientists.
Sure, Dopey, attack the messenger in lieu of an intelligent rebuttal, seems to be all you have.

When is California going to get wetter?

When you going to admit virtually all of the hysterics predictions were wrong?
GOPidiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1086648 Feb 25, 2014
Nostrilis Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily, I have a long way to go to retirement. I'm not old and fat like you.
I never will be.
But you'll always be more pathetic
24/7 parked on Topix, hurling juvenile and ridiculous insults.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086649 Feb 25, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what did i lie about? when? i show you lies all the time you have yet to show one of mine..
you now join the
NOT.EVEN,ONE
club...
"I" this, "I" that...

Hyime.

Tell me how you "know" I had an inheritance, liar.

When you get yourself out of that lie, we can continue your therapy.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086650 Feb 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
There is nothing Christian about Arizona's anti-gay bill
It is just prejudice masquerading as Christianity
....The conservative Christians behind this legislation are asking for a legal protection to cut off relationships — market or otherwise — with people they view as having sinned. This legislation legally enshrines, in other words, the notion that one can't practice Christianity faithfully while carrying on normal social relationships with people who sin. Here it seems useful to ask why the vendors who are so averse to providing goods or services to people who commit certain categories of sexual sins don't apply that logic more roundly. Would these same bakeries refuse cakes to opposite-sex couples who had premarital sex? Would they refuse to photograph an opposite-sex couple if one member had previously been divorced?
Though the bill was passed to target same-sex couples, there's no reason, operating under its logic, it could not be extended much further.[...] The logic of this bill and those who support it threatens to twist Christianity into a vile, exclusionary, isolating thing. It wrongly appropriates an un-Christian anthropology to do little more than arbitrarily target people who fall on the wrong side of a particular moral line, and at the end of the day seems equipped to do nothing more than insulate certain Christians from people they feel they're holier than.
http://theweek.com/article/index/256844/there...
It's about freedom, dumbrowski.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086651 Feb 25, 2014
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama?
GOP Establishment Wants the IRS to Go After the Tea Party
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/02/17/...
Il Duce has already done it.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086652 Feb 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the self professed expert, you tell us.
Did you enjoy Krauthammers article? Let me guess, the Koch Bros. are paying him off.
Dumb Dave is an idiot. His expertise consists of a Google search. Typical moronic Obama Hitler Youth is all that Dumb Dave is.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#1086653 Feb 25, 2014
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leggings are not stretch pants. That pretty much proves your knowledge of haute couture is nonexistent. I imagine pajamas are more your style.
first step in the education of a liberal. You must learn how to read--not only are you an idiot, but you are an idiot. Not one said a damn thing about leggings Joan.
Nostrils Waxman

Simsbury, CT

#1086654 Feb 25, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Dopey, attack the messenger in lieu of an intelligent rebuttal, seems to be all you have.
When is California going to get wetter?
When you going to admit virtually all of the hysterics predictions were wrong?
Dumb Dave will admit he was wrong after his NAZI Party does. Wont happen.

“you know i know”

denver

#1086655 Feb 25, 2014
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbf*ck eEEd. Brooklyn is on the plus side bubble to make the playoffs. Right now ion 6th.
leeches, parasites, subsidies, tax breaks, moochers:

Taxes & Incentives - Empire State Development - New York State
esd.ny.gov/businessPrograms/Taxes_Incentive..... ;
Empire State Developme...
New York State has enacted tax incentives for: investors in Qualified Emerging ... New businesses may elect to receive a refund of certain credits and all unused ...

Who's going to pay for these subsidies you rant about daily?

I need and want oil, NY not so much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

NCAA Basketball Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 9 min BFL 32,329
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 12 min zef 311,617
What role do you think humans play in global wa... (Sep '14) 7 hr Earthling-1 10,065
News Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 hr Eagle 12 256,555
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Aug 19 JustStop 201,888
mark moel loan house is here for you to uptain ... (Sep '13) Aug 14 Alex 17
legitimate loan lender (Oct '13) Aug 11 Ceren 9
More from around the web